cal's monster offensive line

1,782,185 Views | 10931 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1 said:

exclusive cal's monster offensive line portal recruiting update:

the staff is extremely interested in learning more about former 5 star (highest ranked tackle in the 2019 class, actionable offer from alabama) wisconsin offensive tackle 6'6" 313 lbs logan brown who was dismissed yesterday afternoon from the badgers football program for delivering a roundhouse uppercut to a teammate (knocked unconscious) in practice ala draymond green (fined, set to rejoin the warriors)

good people sometimes do stoopid **** (hitting women is never acceptable, that's a total deal breaker), geep via his brother paul (who won 72% of his games) is uniquely well connected to gather the necessary information to ascertain whether brown would be a good fit or not in berkeley, these conversations have already been going on for a while...athletically this +1 athlete (his knee flex & mobility is off the charts) would be a potential impact future starter on the offensive line...logan gotta family now, he knows he's gotta start planning for life after his football days r done (nfl dollars not guaranteed to nobody)

logan brown is not a dumb azz, he wuz an academic all big 2021 selection, he's not gonna transfer to an academically piece of **** clown azz school like michigan state like t grizzly & harvard don't got a good football program

logan got 2 years of remaining eligibility after he matriculates at his new school

above is a fine example of logan's deep knee flex skillz

1st day out (wanted in 2 states, can't move wrong, on 10 paws we stood tall)#

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states of america (including the freezing azz midwest, cali is seasonal sweater weather, let's have an adventure)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/

the bears recruitment of future impact starting tackle logan brown is gonna get a major boost this week

cal's monster offensive line is trending in the right direction, kinda like when jaylen was reading cal's monster class during high school

haters gonna hate, winners gonna win

shocky don't live on 63rd#
eastcoastcal
Quote:

the bears recruitment of future impact starting tackle logan brown is gonna get a major boost this week

cal's monster offensive line is trending in the right direction, kinda like when jaylen was reading cal's monster class during high school

haters gonna hate, winners gonna win

shocky don't live on 63rd#
Any indication if Brown is still a monster? He was rated 5 stars out of high school but I have no clue how he played at Wisconsin. Also, is his dismissal from the team an issue? Hopefully he isn't a guy with issues

Would also love to hear that we're making moves on Kadyn Proctor. If he expressed interest in us after being committed to Iowa that has to be good right
calumnus
Tarik Glenn is on staff in a non-coaching role. I think he would make a great OL coach recruiting and building the Monster Offensive Line.
Shocky1
calumnus, as a non white dude like me, wish you would post more more often here, you got a better handle on jim knowlton than anybody on this board

real talk#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

jack plummer's dad told me that his son is also playing thru a painful & significant injury, he also told me multiple times that jack "is playing like ****"...jack scored 38 on the nfl's wonderlic test (a score about 28 is considered a high iq, the max score is 50 which was done by harvard's ryan fitzpatrick)...plummer is currently in the grad cert program which daniel scott's dad told me can be extended into a 2 year program if necessary...plummer's original plan was to play just this season but he really likes the talent of the skill players & is currently leaning towards returning in 2023...jack don't got a roommate, he lives off campus & is 99% focused on his football development...this young man again took several brutal hits today, he is tough as ****, thank you jack

with jack's painful & significant injury in mind, the slow developing (long count which allowed the buffs linebackers to take/creep steps closer to the line/gaps with each passing second) unsuccessful quarterback sneak early in the game was in my opinion the most almost criminally physically dangerous play call in the history of cal football & that (intentionally & recklessly putting our courageous true student athlete's in harms way) is not acceptable to me

the mysteries of life (true love is not always reciprocated & allowed to flourish)#

billy m=dead man walking

his reckless decision to put the limping starting qb back in the blowout loss in the palouse with the outcome already decided was bad, calling the intentionally dangerous quarterback sneak in boulder with a student athlete already playing thru a painful & significant injury is beyond breaking bad & is forcing coach wilcox's loyalty card hand

risking the health of student athletes comes with consequences just like the evil as **** jennifer simon o'neill, jim knowlton's chief of staff, enabling of teri mckeever's prolonged abuse of women swimmers led them to suicidal thoughts & will cost the cal athletic department millions of dollars in lawsuits at a time when knowlton is charting the department on a course towards bankruptcy with lawsuits, conference uncertainty, unwarranted coaching extensions (talking about mark fox, coach wilcox is still the right person to lead the cal football program), probable future declining media rights revenues and the hiring of worthless bureaucrats in several key roles as he continues his quest to build out his olympic sports empire while deemphasizing both football & men's basketball

for the last several months marshall has been running point on all quarterback recruiting due to billy m's failure to connect with high schoolers kinda like fellow oregon alum steve "flip phone" greatwood...his departure will not be seen as a negative thing in the qb room

Shocky1
eastcoasrtcal, logan brown would be day one impact starter at tackle which just as importantly would allow ben coleman (who's nfl stock is plummeting, he's too slow to play in space) to flip back to his better suited guard position

cal's monster offensive line#
6956bear
Shocky1 said:

eastcoasrtcal, logan brown would be day one impact starter at tackle which just as importantly would allow ben coleman (who's nfl stock is plummeting, he's too slow to play in space) to flip back to his better suited guard position

cal's monster offensive line#
Brown while clearly having all the physcial ability to be a dominant OT has been mostly a reserve player at Wisconsin. He has been a spot starter. He is a good student and could emerge as a player yet. Coleman is not best utilized as an OT but is the best the Bears have for now. Agree if they can find an OT that it would really benefit Cal for Coleman to return to OG. Coleman to OT was always about helping this team. Not an NFL future as an OT. I think Coleman is likely to return to the program in 2023 but with the portal and some changes coming within the staff at seasons end there will be numerous players to watch as potential portal entries IMO.

Brown was dismissed from the Wisconsin team. He aparently had a physical altercation with a teammate. I am on board with adding him, but there is some baggage to consider. The program has been reticent in the past to add guys with known baggage, but there are folks within Wilcox's coaching universe that know Brown well. We'll see.
Shocky1
steve greatwood makes a lot of sense as an analyst without recruiting responsibilities

steve kinda dug the hole (which is the current lack of upper class developed talent) for the o-line back in the day & now he's gonna help dig out of that hole

nobody has ever questioned his coaching abilities, greatwood is exceptional in that regards

one of the benefactors of this staff move is future head coach in training mike saffeell working daily with an offensive line coaching legend

hopefully coach wilcox is gonna buy him a new flip phone or something

cal's monster offensive line (and its upward trajectory)#
89Bear
Shocky1 said:

steve greatwood makes a lot of sense as an analyst without recruiting responsibilities

steve kinda dug the hole (which is the current lack of upper class developed talent) for the o-line back in the day & now he's gonna help dig out of that hole

nobody has ever questioned his coaching abilities, greatwood is exceptional in that regards

one of the benefactors of this staff move is future head coach in training mike saffeell working daily with an offensive line coaching legend

Was wondering how you were going to spin this?
Shocky1
89b, r u confusing coaching (developing talent) & recruiting?...if your point is that coach wilcox's 1st staff included ineffective recruiters in old white guys azz (defensive line) & greatwood (offensive line) ur rite

steve greatwood coached up a slow as **** kinda low twitch flabby offensive tackle from marin into a sometimes starter for the seattle seahawks in the national football league

we need that kinda development in berkeley right now, steve greatwood is the right guy

california's monster offensive line (steps to my girl)#
Big C
89Bear said:

Shocky1 said:

Was wondering how you were going to spin this?

pivot of the year thus far
Shocky1
fun times with steve greatwood (my 2 direct interactions with him):

1st interaction: coach wilcox (accompanied by steve) is introduced as the new head coach in the pregame warm ups of the cal vs oregon men's basketball game at haas, while the 3 of us are standing on the floor during the national anthem the monster passionately tells justin that his 1st commit ben moos is a total mistake, he's got a 2.7 gpa despite growing up in an affluent white family, he's too slow to play linebacker & not explosive enough to play defensive end...i remember steve looking on during this conversation with a kinda wry smile

2nd interaction: everybody in blue & gold is ******* stormin' the field in palo alto after the epic 2019 big game for the ages...the monster is bouncin' around the field like an angry seagull at fisherman's wharf (remember meeting my favorite napa insurance broker & his wife) when i spotted steve kinda standing by himself with sorta a contemplative vibe taking in the scene...went over & thanked him for making this happen...still remember how humbly & sincerely he told me "congratulations, all of you deserve this"...he looked tired & retired a day or two later

the animated guy with crazy azz shadow hands gesticulations in the video above giving an advanced offensive line tutorial is clearly well rested & ready to roll...there is literally nobody on planet earth that would be a better fit for our current needs...coach wilcox needed someone who he could call on the flite home from boulder that would be in berkeley this week that could immediately coach up cal's monster offensive line...casual fans in their predictable mindset will of course want a splashy hire mid season but that's not realistic just like the dumb azz threads seeking jim knowlton's resignation when he's under contract thru 2029

greatwood knows half the guys in the o-line room & will bring stability to these players & their parents...the starting 5 vs uc davis could all theoretically depart after this season with college degrees, bringing in greatwood to coach up these guys significantly lowers the probability of dissatisfaction internally which could result in destructive portal action after the season

if there's a better person that could be brought to berkeley on 15 minutes notice to coach up cal's monster offensive line, list his name here, ok?

steve greatwood=the right guy for right now

shut up, shocky, and quit calling me a casual fan#
NVBear78
Shocky1 said:

fun times with steve greatwood (my 2 direct interactions with him):

1st interaction: coach wilcox (accompanied by steve) is introduced as the new head coach in the pregame warm ups of the cal vs oregon men's basketball game at haas, while the 3 of us are standing on the floor during the national anthem the monster passionately tells justin that his 1st commit ben moos is a total mistake, he's got a 2.7 gpa despite growing up in an affluent white family, he's too slow to play linebacker & not explosive enough to play defensive end...i remember steve looking on during this conversation with a kinda wry smile

2nd interaction: everybody in blue & gold is ******* stormin' the field in palo alto after the epic 2019 big game for the ages...the monster is bouncin' around the field like an angry seagull at fisherman's wharf (remember meeting my favorite napa insurance broker & his wife) when i spotted steve kinda standing by himself with sorta a contemplative vibe taking in the scene...went over & thanked him for making this happen...still remember how humbly & sincerely he told me "congratulations, all of you deserve this"...he looked tired & retired a day or two later

the animated guy with crazy azz shadow hands gesticulations in the video above giving an advanced offensive line tutorial is clearly well rested & ready to roll...there is literally nobody on planet earth that would be a better fit for our current needs...coach wilcox needed someone who he could call on the flite home from boulder that would be in berkeley this week that could immediately coach up cal's monster offensive line...casual fans in their predictable mindset will of course want a splashy hire mid season but that's not realistic just like the dumb azz threads seeking jim knowlton's resignation when he's under contract thru 2029

greatwood knows half the guys in the o-line room & will bring stability to these players & their parents...the starting 5 vs uc davis could all theoretically depart after this season with college degrees, bringing in greatwood to coach up these guys significantly lowers the probability of dissatisfaction internally which could result in destructive portal action after the season

if there's a better person that could be brought to berkeley on 15 minutes notice to coach up cal's monster offensive line, list his name here, ok?

steve greatwood=the right guy for right now

shut up, shocky, and quit calling me a casual fan#

Yes!
Shocky1
u gonna talk about ur trip?
Shocky1
6956, logan brown knocked a teammate unconscious at a practice & he's paid a heavy price by being kicked off the wisconsin football team

the all academic big 10 offensive tackle has paid a higher price than draymond green who will not miss a single regular season nba game

beyond the feedback provided by paul chryst to his bro geep & his longtime friend justin, if brown officially visits berkeley there will be a lotta questions asked of him & his fiance sarah stapleton (a runner on the davenport college track team in grand rapids michigan who will graduate in 2022) to ensure he's a good fit in berkeley

do not expect the cal football program vetting process to include logan's cute as **** doggie however, dog's can't read or talk des tho my rescue/foster dogs particularly happy & minko stinko like to leave me special presents under the baby grand when the shockster tries to make beautiful music

remember attending a closed practice during the cal's monster class era...brandon chauca is hand checking t-wall hard and t-wall is slapping his hand away...chauca tells wallace "what the ****, mr nba wannabe don't like to be guarded?" & hard checks him again which causes the two to chest bump each other & then throw wild uppercuts with several slugs/punches landing on each other's bodies (but not on their faces)

teammates including ivan, jaylen & glapion get between the two of them, they are still finger pointing at each other & yelling **** as they are separated...scrimmaging resumes like 3 minutes later with chauca guarding j-mat & the bird guarding t-wall

after practice ask coach martin "what's up with that?" to which he responds with a genuine quizzical deep baritone "what's up with what?"...he got no clue what ima talkin' about, no wonder he always wanna keep me further afar

coach martin grew up in "the hole" in east st louis which got one of the highest murder rates in the united states of america, guys being physical with each other (and not women or outsiders) didn't even register on zo's radar, that #4 ncca seeded squad was the best defensive team in the modern era of cal basketball en route to a perfect 18-0 home record at haas in front of an average home game attendance of almost 11,000, they wuz not candy azz soft

u a ***** azz male stripper (u had a thong up ur azz)#
6956bear
Shocky1 said:

6956, logan brown knocked a teammate unconscious at a practice & he's paid a heavy price by being kicked off the wisconsin football team

the all academic big 10 offensive tackle has paid a higher price than draymond green who will not miss a single regular season nba game

beyond the feedback provided by paul chryst to his bro geep & his longtime friend justin, if brown officially visits berkeley there will be a lotta questions asked of him & his fiance sarah stapleton (a runner on the davenport college track team in grand rapids michigan who will graduate in 2022) to ensure he's a good fit in berkeley

do not expect the cal football program vetting process to include logan's cute as **** doggie however, dog's can't read or talk des tho my rescue/foster dogs particularly happy & minko stinko like to leave me special presents under the baby grand when the shockster tries to make beautiful music

remember attending a closed practice during the cal's monster class era...brandon chauca is hand checking t-wall hard and t-wall is slapping his hand away...chauca tells wallace "what the ****, mr nba wannabe don't like to be guarded?" & hard checks him again which causes the two to chest bump each other & then throw wild uppercuts with several slugs/punches landing on each other's bodies (but not on their faces)

teammates including ivan, jaylen & glapion get between the two of them, they are still finger pointing at each other & yelling **** as they are separated...scrimmaging resumes like 3 minutes later with chauca guarding j-mat & the bird guarding t-wall

after practice ask coach martin "what's up with that?" to which he responds with a genuine quizzical deep baritone "what's up with what?"...he got no clue what ima talkin' about, no wonder he always wanna keep me further afar

coach martin grew up in "the hole" in east st louis which got one of the highest murder rates in the united states of america, guys being physical with each other (and not women or outsiders) didn't even register on zo's radar, that #4 ncca seeded squad was the best defensive team in the modern era of cal basketball en route to a perfect 18-0 home record at haas in front of an average home game attendance of almost 11,000, they wuz not candy azz soft

u a ***** azz male stripper (u had a thong up ur azz)#
I am not against adding Brown and said that. But in the past that may have been a non starter for JW. Geep's brother Paul knows him well and if he says Logan is a good kid that made a big mistake then JW likely would be fine.

Football is a violent, physical and emotional game. Things sometimes get a little testy. I would not condemn a player for a one time act. However the context surrounding the event needs to be understood.

If Cal is going to ever become a factor in football they can't expect everybody to be a choir boy. But you gotta make sure that you do not intentionally bring in any problems. Agree they need to vet this player in person. But so far Logan has not met the performance expectations one might expect from a 5 star recruit. But he passes the eye test certainly.
Shocky1
6956, early feedback re: logan brown is that he has good intentions but made a mistake & that he's an excellent student that would fit in well in berkeley

brown will be arguably the most athletic tackle in the portal this offseason, it is critical that ben coleman flip back to guard for spring ball to facilitate his nfl aspirations as an interior offensive lineman

and #78 jackson brown gotta continue his upward development ascension too

cal's monster offensive line (never stops recruiting, sleeping is for losers)#
Shocky1

undefeated wrestling champ isaiah kema is not a dumb azz (4.0 gpa)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Big C said:

I believe Jackson Brown had made last week's depth chart. Did he get any reps in the game and, if so, how did it go?
#78 dnp
cal's monster offensive line snap distributions vs colorado:

ben, sioape, brian, matthew & tj took all 77 snaps

hopefully one of coach greatwood's recommendations will be more developmental snaps vs washington if game conditions warrant a deeper playing rotation

Shocky1
who was by far & away was the most ******* fired up bear on the sidelines 60 seconds before the colorado kickoff?

that was my fellow poly bad azz sioape vatikani, some guys (not gonna name them this time) kinda looked like their dogs died or something

guess what, sports are competitive battles that often favor those with relentless controlled violence

luv that guy

vats in ur heart?#
4thGenCal
calumnus said:

Tarik Glenn is on staff in a non-coaching role. I think he would make a great OL coach recruiting and building the Monster Offensive Line.
Agree would be a positive move/add, but TG is happy doing what He is doing (volunteer line coach local HS) and in the development role at Cal. The long hours required to commit to being a college coach and then the required recruiting aspect does not appeal to everyone.
JB was a Chieftain
Shocky1 said:

6956, early feedback re: logan brown is that he has good intentions but made a mistake & that he's an excellent student that would fit in well in berkeley

brown will be arguably the most athletic tackle in the portal this offseason, it is critical that ben coleman flip back to guard for spring ball to facilitate his nfl aspirations as an interior offensive lineman

and #78 jackson brown gotta continue his upward development ascension too

cal's monster offensive line (never stops recruiting, sleeping is for losers)#
Realistically, what would be your ideal starting OL next fall?
89Bear
Shocky1 said:

who was by far & away was the most ******* fired up bear on the sidelines 60 seconds before the colorado kickoff?

that was my fellow poly bad azz sioape vatikani, some guys (not gonna name them this time) kinda looked like their dogs died or something

guess what, sports are competitive battles that often favor those with relentless controlled violence

luv that guy

vats in ur heart?#
Hey Shocky,
When you have the most boring, stoic, and conservative Head Coach and OC wouldn't you expect your team to emulate that???? The new guy hasn't been worn down yet.
Not Rocket Science Here.
eastcoastcal
Vatikani, Coleman stay, Jackson Brown and/or Nick Morrow develop

We get Logan Brown from Wisco
We flip Kadyn Proctor from Iowa
Shocky1
4thGenCal said:

calumnus said:

Agree would be a positive move/add, but TG is happy doing what He is doing (volunteer line coach local HS) and in the development role at Cal. The long hours required to commit to being a college coach and then the required recruiting aspect does not appeal to everyone.
oligopolist 4th gen on the money again

Shocky1
JB was a Chieftain said:

Realistically, what would be your ideal starting OL next fall?
jb, shocky don't do "realistically," when he used to caddie at san francisco golf club back in the day he usta tell the other caddies that someday he wuz gonna play all the world's top 100 golf courses, the other caddies & even members would just kinda smile at the crazy azz boy with dumb azz dreams in his head
https://top100golf.blogspot.com/2006/01/people-who-have-played-top-100-golf.html

no wonder kim k dumped kayne for the monster

everything is on the ******* table (if u wanna it bad enuf)#
calumnus
Shocky1 said:

4thGenCal said:

calumnus said:

oligopolist 4th gen on the money again

Can you imagine how impressive he would be as a recruiter? What a great teacher he would be?

Glad he is back at Cal full time.

Did he really say he has no interest in coaching? Hard to believe he would say no if asked.
Shocky1
exclusive cal's monster offensive line announcement: nick morrow is a renaissance man

flagstaff high school head football coach nick manning told me mid summer that morrow currently weighs 265 lbs, he's gotta continue his s&c development to reach the necessary 300+ lbs that is necessary to be an effective tackle for them california golden bears...he got the frame to carry 325+ lbs

more importantly nick is a true renaissance man:

*****nick got a 3.7 gpa & reads friedrich nietzsche along with forbes magazine on a regular basis

*****as a quick twitch 6'8" hooper for them eagles, morrow got the necessary athleticism to play in space at tackle against opposing apex predator edge defenders

*****volunteering part time at the lowell observatory nick has discovered 3 previously undiscovered planets including a gaseous one next to uranus

*****morrow is credited with flying an uber helicopter & saving 17 stranded visitors from the netherlands that was stranded on a crevice overlooking the grand caynon

*****nick is very musically talented too, he often performs under the stage name machine gun kelly

my daughter taylor is often tole she look megan fox (or madison beer) who is living with matching gun kelly, does that mean nick is gonna be my son in law someday?

https://instagr.am/p/Ci7_-Q9pr3G

yeah nick morrow is truly a renaissance man

the magic of cal football#

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states of america (including its territories such as ibiza & coconino county and so forth)
Shocky1
kinda late breaking california golden bears fashion news:

true freshman lefty phenom nathan wang from fremont got good socks, he a fashionista

https://instagr.am/p/B9A4PjGjq-D

chapman likes to rock them aryan brotherhood white xxxl large t-shirts & chunky white boy jorts from kohl's which are sorta fuchsia sprinkled glazed donut stain resistant & that's ok, he from 63rd (too bad he don't got a yoga/meditation practice to help him deal with his self loathing bitter women hate/rejection issues)

what's ur fashion vibe?#
mbBear
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Good Lord, there is that vapid woman again who has nothing to do with Cal football, with the exception that her silly duck lips are reminiscent of a school mascot in Oregon.

If we're going to post pictures of women on this board, can we at least get pictures of hot white women, not mutts? Thanks in advance.
It's his daughter....I don't think I need to add commentary about someone posting their daughter's pic on a sports forum....but hey, he obviously is free to do so....
Shocky1

shocky's 50 cent (love it/hate it) psychoanalysis advice:

both the monster & chapman should do whatever makes them happy, life is too short to do otherwise

the only exception to this life rule is that billy m should not do whatever makes him happy, he needs to move out of his predictable play calling mindset & call quick strike vertical downfield passes attacking the middle third of the field & pitchouts to the edge to allow superstar jaydn ott to do his magic in wide open space against the huskies

and shocky is gonna do chapman an affirmation solid & validate his low self esteem perception that he's dumping them ugly azz non white curvy brunette yoga mutts like doms instead of vice versa

https://instagr.am/p/Ca7woLmJLcy
snoopy & shocky is mutts (they both identifies with them rescue/foster dogs & cats and the females that wanna protect them in safe zones)#

socaltownie
I have decided in honor of shocky's return to BI that while I will NOT play the top 100 golf courses in the world I WILL ski the top 50 ski resorts in North America. Up to 28 and I have a Utah trip planned to knock out at least 4 more.

#gottahavedreams

PS. If anyone from the BI family wants a beer that trip is tentatively for end of January and then I will be in Steamboat first parts of March. I may or may not have a ski bunny who does yoga. Several weekend at Mammoth are in store and I am sure I will make it up to Tahoe again this year.
Take care of your Chicken
Shocky1
isaiah kema update:

what up, isaiah, you gonna play legendary permian tomorrow in west texas friday nite lites?...is it true they covertly put "for sale" signs on the lawns of the losing team's head coach at midnite?

that's ******* big time football fitting of a wrestling champ that don't take no plays off

yeah i visited lubbock once as an invited guest (for rankings purposes) of mr rawls for opening day of the tech golf course...it's kinda the shadow creek of texas with its tom doak design that had to move a ton of dirt because it's basically a flat featureless piece of property with ugly azz buildings on the perimeter...if my home choices were lubbock or lawrence kansas that would not be a good thing, never gonna visit either of those 2 places again, it's a big world

look isaiah, you got a 4.0 gpa like me & we're both mutts with one white parent so we can kinda relate to everybody...berkeley is a true melting pot & ur gonna see a lot of different types of people unlike the sorta redneck midwest...ur gonna like my fired up bruddah sioape (who is starting as a true freshman, is that ur goal too?), enjoy ur hang with him & ask a bunch of questions

and benji tole me he's gonna make sure u get some poly cooking, got it?

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states of america (including its territories such as tuvala, vanuatu & honolulu and so forth)
Shocky1
message to billy m, watch the 1st play in this highlite reel, this is a pitch out which is something you have failed to do with superstar jaydn ott this entire season which honestly is coaching malpractice

a pitch out allows elite +1 athletes like marshawn to create magic in open space

billy m, u don't got good hair but u could at least call good plays

don't be a ******* dumb azz (and aristotle it's about time u start advocating for ur tailback)#
Shocky1
official visitor weekend recruiting update:

welcome frederick williams iii, a 2023 3.6 gpa apex predator edge defender from gardena serra

how important of a priority is the high motor frederick?

coach wilcox & coach browning were on the sidelines watching his friday nite game 14 days ago during the bears bye week when serra played mission league rival la puente which got 2023 cal commit 6'3" 270 lbs defensive end tiumalu afalava

let's be real here, oregon state gotta lotta dumb azzs that just wanna play football on a football field with a football, that degree is not gonna open a lotta doors

yeah frederick is gonna be off to the races (the bears still don't got yet an apex predator edge defender that plays with relentless violence that walks planet earth alone)

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states (including now closed ascot park)

First Page Last Page
Page 11 of 313

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.