cal's monster offensive line

1,744,846 Views | 10816 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Econ141
eastcoastcal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You have to be kidding

Any idea why he chose Kansas shocky?
Shocky1
coastal, logan brown has kept his recruitment on the down low but he did visit lawrence on monday thru wednesday of last week, kansas got the whole family living arrangement thing down for him & his fiance sarah stapleton who is graduating from the davenport university's track (she's a sprinter) team which is in grand rapids (davenport gotta 93% acceptance rate, there are not any nobel peace prize winning professors on the faculty)

logan is from grand rapids (blue collar town of 200,000) & his passion outside of football is nascar, sarah is from nearby kentwood (low income mining town of 50,000)...living together in a ****hole like lawrence (population under 100,000) probably felt like home to them, not everybody wants to live in new york city or berkeley

technically brown isn't locked in until classes start at kansas on january 17th but this deal is done, the staff now gotta pivot & focus upon another targeted portal impact tackle transfer

not gonna lie, would've loved to see logan's pup at memorial stadium next season but that's not gonna happen

cal's monster offensive line (life is not linear)#
Shocky1
SBGold said:

We need some OVs from National City players, we need a lot more toughness and fire on our OL
the pride of la jolla had his worst game as a california golden bear yesterday, fully expect him to play like his ******* hair is on fire when he returns home to so cal next weekend
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

don't **** wit kema#
isaiah kema is a ******* apex predator that got the human alligator death roll thing down, could he potentially start at center as a true freshman with driscoll sliding back to guard?

cal's monster offensive line (needs bad azz killer nastiness not st moritz finishing school niceness)#
Chapman_is_Gone
Shocky1 said:

family housing (chalk talk smalk)#

It is disappointing, isn't it Shockey...when all the Twitter tweeters you steal your "information" from don't post a heads up at least a few hours before a recruiting decision like this...the breaking news does kinda make you look like a old narcissistic clown rather than just an old narcissist. It also probably hurts your standing with your nave fanboys on this site.

Shocky1

jackson brown can now play in any if not all of the final 4 games & still preserve his blueshirt season, practice footage seems to indicate jackson is a +1 athlete that's high twitch with quick feet that got the mobility & high motor along with strong auditory communication skills to play in space even when the pocket moves while protecting jack & kai from harm

cal's monster offensive line (infusion of late season talent)#
SBGold
Oh no, incredible
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

exclusive cal's monster offensive line announcement: nick morrow is a renaissance man

flagstaff high school head football coach nick manning told me mid summer that morrow currently weighs 265 lbs, he's gotta continue his s&c development to reach the necessary 300+ lbs that is necessary to be an effective tackle for them california golden bears...he got the frame to carry 325+ lbs

more importantly nick is a true renaissance man:

*****nick got a 3.7 gpa & reads friedrich nietzsche along with forbes magazine on a regular basis

*****as a quick twitch 6'8" hooper for them eagles, morrow got the necessary athleticism to play in space at tackle against opposing apex predator edge defenders

*****volunteering part time at the lowell observatory nick has discovered 3 previously undiscovered planets including a gaseous one next to uranus

*****morrow is credited with flying an uber helicopter & saving 17 stranded visitors from the netherlands that was stranded on a crevice overlooking the grand caynon

*****nick is very musically talented too, he often performs under the stage name machine gun kelly

my daughter taylor is often tole she look megan fox (or madison beer) who is living with matching gun kelly, does that mean nick is gonna be my son in law someday?

https://instagr.am/p/Ci7_-Q9pr3G

yeah nick morrow is truly a renaissance man

the magic of cal football#

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states of america (including its territories such as ibiza & coconino county and so forth)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
how fast is nick morrow?

his flagstaff high offensive coordinator from last season just told me that nick ran "a legit 4.7 40" last year & that "at 6'8" he definitely got the frame to carry 300+ lbs"

Big C

Damn. If we had been able to get Logan Brown here on an official visit, he would've seen how big NASCAR is in Berkeley and probably would've committed on the spot.
harebear
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Nobody gives a crap about your duck-lipped daughter who apparently has zero personality. That said, zero personality would be better than your unfounded narcissistic arrogance.

Gotta be the big man of the message board, don't ya, Bill?

Says you. I like seeing his daughter's pics as well as the good father-daughter relationship they have. Also since I almost never leave my house it is fun to see their far-flung adventures.
JB was a Chieftain
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Nobody gives a crap about your duck-lipped daughter who apparently has zero personality. That said, zero personality would be better than your unfounded narcissistic arrogance.

You sound like you would be a blast at parties
SBGold
More Shocky and ban Chapman. That is all
Shocky1
Big C said:

Damn. If we had been able to get Logan Brown here on an official visit, he would've seen how big NASCAR is in Berkeley and probably would've committed on the spot.
100% agreed big c, the annual tour de hippies on durant ave is arguably the biggest nascar event on the west coast

the monster had already instructed & received confirmation that if logan brown had taken an official visit to cal that the oakland airport welcoming team would all wear red bull nascar shirts just like a real pit crew with his name emblazoned on the back

but most importantly logan would've loved the bay area's true love of all animals which includes driving privileges for most dogs that pass the class c background checks & vision test

yeah logan kinda messed up, a kansas degree is not gonna open many doors in life unless ur life quest is to become a nite shift supervisor at the topeka truck stop & play nascar video games on ur phone during the slow times until the lot lizards wearing cfm pumps in the parking lot start fighting around 1:42 am & then u gotta punch them out or something to keep the peace

can u even find the university of kansas on the forbes top colleges list?
89Bear
Chapman_is_Gone said:

I think everyone on this board wishes you were gone.
Not so with Shocky.
Shocky1

point of clarification: shocky is not racist or anti white people, ok?...some of the best +1 athletic sex of my life has been wit white people, all of my 5 trips (for a total of 15 rounds) to augusta national have been because of the generous invitations from white members, ima fan of the pale azz coach wilcox (despite his kinda stunning stubbornness on some things) & my dad is white too

the point is that me, taylor, madison beer & isaiah kema (one poly parent/one white parent) r all mutts of mixed descent, we all kinda look at life a little differently than most folk which is why berkeley b one of our favorite places & we work together to protect them rescue/foster dogs & cats that we identify wit

this really isn't that complicated

happy fun, unsafe & dangerous halloween wit cal's monster's offensive line (u gotta keep an eye on them, they up to no good, they wanted in 2 states can't move wrong)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/B8FaO5vHD-f

congrats to benji, marshall & the entire cal football staff is assembling thus far a very strong 10 player 2023 class of true student athletes in what will be a very limited space available scholly class

zurich ashford (3.62 gpa), defensive end
ben marshall (3.5 gpa), tight end
ryan mcculloch (4.1 gpa), edge defender
tiumalu afalava (4.1 gpa), defensive end
cade uluave (3.85 gpa), outside linebacker
sailasa vadrawale (3.46 gpa), cornerback
nyziah hunter (3.0+ gpa), wide receiver
nick morrow (3.7 gpa), offensive tackle (grayshirt, will arrive in january)
ethan baxter (strong australian student), punter (already on roster, will take sheahan's scholly in january)
michael luckhurst (4.37 gpa), kicker (already on roster as walk on, will take longhetto's scholly in january)

the university of california, berkeley=#3 ranked university in the united states of america

2023 recruiting news: the staff got a silent commit (he has not taken his official visit to berkeley yet)

mr x#
point of clarification: this is not a brand new silent commitment, a public announcement will be made after the official visit and/or coach wilcox has the year end 2023 future plans conversations with the players that will be walking as seniors for the ucla game which will free up the necessary positional scholly

my guess is that not even sebastapool (who also got good relationships with specific staff members but not really any with high school coaches) don't even know about this commitment & that's ok, we are all on the same team

the world according to shocky (and mr x)#
tequila4kapp
Chapman_is_Gone said:

You are being an Ass. If you don't like this thread visit any other section of this board.
NVBear78
The key point is that we are on the same team here. And we know it seems to always be uphill and against the wind so each person needs to do what they can to help support our student athletes and fund our programs. And it is Ok to disagree and to make our opinions known but lets remain committed to helping our Cal football and basketball teams. My two cents during an unexpectedly difficult season…
Shocky1
KenBurnski said:

Morticia was hot
unlike that lying piece of **** loser aviknesh cunnath who stalks ken montgomery while carrying a rag doll of fiat lux everywhere wit him
https://www.deviantart.com/10th-letter/art/The-Munsters-Eddie-and-Woof-Woof-521552706
Big C
NVBear78 said:

The key point is that we are on the same team here. And we know it seems to always be uphill and against the wind so each person needs to do what they can to help support our student athletes and fund our programs. And it is Ok to disagree and to make our opinions known but lets remain committed to helping our Cal football and basketball teams. My two cents during an unexpectedly difficult season…

Agree. Few things bother me on Bear Insider more than the internecine squabbles. And they are never 100% one-sided.
Shocky1

mutts are scary azz (the witching hour)#
Shocky1
2039 cal golf recruiting news: coach walter chun has confirmed that arizona's cam andrew homa the #1 ranked player in the 2039 class is expected to sign with them california golden bears as is the #1 ranked player in the 2023 class fullerton's eric lee
https://instagr.am/p/CkZ0cdWLNV_
congrats max & lacey#

Shocky1
isaiah kema is not mr x

yeah all nite long we played that stupid song, mi amigo fernando mendoza may be from biscayne bay (actually sexy fish on brickell avenue where most dresses look like they spray painted on or something) but the cuban gentlemen r not sleeping all day, they got recruiting **** to do

have u done all that u can do dr shock?
Shocky1
where's waldo aka colin?

helpful hint: it's not the weird azz looking bear
Shocky1
nice halloween club toss from the berkeley yellowjacket

trick or treat, smell my feet (shoes n socks r for losers)#
Shocky1

3.6 gpa apex predator edge defender (let's go)#
Ccajon2
If Chapman is banned, I promise I'll buy a premium membership.

So there.
Shocky1
if knowlton resigns, i promise to buy a premium membership

not really interested anymore in jim's sociological experiment to intentionally deemphasize football & men's basketball (thx to those of your that shared the article with me) while building his empire in the sand of olympics sports

so there

harebear
If Fox resigns I promise to get premium tickets to Cal's MBB and hype it up constantly.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CBwwtE7D5mA

the world according to shocky:

i strongly believe that everybody on planet earth should live as active a lifestyle as possible...my weekly activities include daily morning walks up the mountain with them rescue/foster doggies, modern yoga (even tho they make fun of t-rexs) a couple of times a week, 3 walking 18 holes rounds of golf, swimming outside at the village while dreamin' of becoming the lead singer for them arctic monkey...and yeah fresh air late nite sex such as in the 1st base dugout at evans diamonds or the poolside cabanas at the claremont resort on gamedays and so forth is always a good idea too

and every student at the university of california, berkeley should also be encouraged to be in constant motion too whether it be jogging between classes, shooting hoops at the rsf, taking off campus yoga/pilates/peloton classes, riding rental bicycles on the golden gate bridge, joining intramural leagues, playing on the many highly competitive club teams or sprinting up the brutal uphill fire trail

cal's athletic department should be rightsized to the ncca minimum 15 sports in full compliance with title ix statutes which means a lot of bureaucrats like the 11 person media/communications department will be seeking employments elsewhere...and each of these 15 programs should be expected to win championships & graduate their student athletes, no more ******* excuses...exceptional people throughout the world achieve their goals on a daily basis despite staggering challenges, this should be the expectation in berkeley

chancellor christ is 78 years old, her days are winding down in berkeley & the next chancellor is realistically not gonna give jim knowlton his almost $30,000,000 subsidy to continue his current failed sociological experiment of 30+ teams that are financially unsustainable

knowlton is like a con man on the streets of new york city with his constant moving of the shells (the covid excuses are particularly disingenuous) when in reality many of the challenges facing cal athletics are his own doing:

*****failed to rightsize the department by cutting sports, sandy barbour had the right idea

*****hiring an unlikeable head basketball coach (that has run off all the previous talent & that got zero interest in selling/branding the program to anybody which is why haas is gonna be empty again this season) who then hired the oldest coaching staff in the united states at 200 years & then extending his contract for almost $2,000,000 from 2024 to 2025

*****hiring like minded woke bureaucrats such as his cfo & media/communications directors who share his anti football & men's basketball mindset but ironically continuing to support the evil as **** jennifer simon-o'neil as his chief of staff

*****hiring a diversity bureaucrat when in reality EVERY cal coach should be an advocate for diversity, you don't need somebody sending emails & showing up at a march to make that happen

the corrective action plan in berkeley includes cutting sports to 15 programs that win championships with an emphasis upon football & men's basketball which are critical to campus spirit & bring alums back on gamedays & furthers their passions for donating to berkeley

all of the cut sports should guarantee the schollys for the impacted athletes if they choose to stay at cal until such time that they graduate

one of the arguments made by out of touch further afar left white liberals like carol & jim is that sports like the predominantly black track teams allow opportunities for people of color...my mentor professor dr harry edwards (led the black revolt at the mexico city olympics back in the day) would tell you that sports need to be deemphasized in the black communities, intellectualism and academic achievement should be viewed as the pathway to economic success, not jumping over hurdles...all of the cut sports should see an equal number of academic openings in berkeley for really smart & ambitious black high schoolers (particularly those who are 1st generation college attendees in their families) regardless of their athletic talents or limitations

so whose the person to get this done?

it's not the shell game master jim knowlton who is playing the long con until his 2029 retirement date (which was based upon false information re: the northwestern athletic director position he gave the chancellor in negotiating/leveraging his long term contract)

the next athletic director should be current football chief of staff andrew mcgraw who graduated from berkeley & got 26 years of experience within the athletic department

we need new speeches in berkeley, not the tired excuses of a con man & his bureaucrats

Chapman_is_Gone
Ccajon2 said:

So there.
Y'all are pretty funny, including the same 10 or so of you who have recently starred each post that is critical of me. I have the silent majority of this message board on my side. Go back and read the ending of the stupid old monster thread, along with all the historical posts critical of nasty smelly-feet Bill Schulz, and you can see the dozens and dozens of Cyberbears participants who stated how they despise the sexist narcissist behind the wheel of this thread. That silent majority does not click on this thread, they ignore it. But I choose not to ignore it, because this narcissist has, at times, actively hurt the program.

Not to mention that Bill is a selfish individual. Literally, an insurance salesman living out in the god-forsaken desert. If you doubt me, I invite you to have to sit behind him for a game. You'll learn.

If you are entertained by his pablum, most of which is just stolen from other sources on Twitter, then God help you. And if your life is so pathetic that you find posts about his daughter interesting, then what more can i say...
Ccajon2
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Ccajon2 said:

So there.

Not to mention that Bill is a pathetic, selfish individual. Literally, an insurance salesman living out in the god-forsaken desert. If you doubt me, I invite you to have to sit behind him for a game. You'll learn.

If you are entertained by his pablum, most of which is just stolen from other sources on Twitter, then God help you. And if your life is so pathetic that you find posts about his daughter interesting, then what more can i say...

What it's all about (for me at least,) is that Bill creates/finds/cut & pastes/ whatever decent CONTENT. He's a half assed decent writer too. Iike his style. You are just jealous of his popularity. Also Bill has always answered my PMs promptly, something you and your boyfriend's on this board never do. He offered me free Tix to games too!(what a guy!) I'd love to have him as a son in law. I have a big man crush on old Bill. What a guy!

You are one of those tired old dry white guys that hang around the program and do nuthin to help it. A supernumerary of a fan, I would label you.

Go 'WAY.
harebear
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Ccajon2 said:

So there.
Y'all are pretty funny, including the same 10 or so of you who have recently starred each post that is critical of me. I have the silent majority of this message board on my side. Go back and read the ending of the stupid old monster thread, along with all the historical posts critical of nasty smelly-feet Bill Schulz, and you can see the dozens and dozens of Cyberbears participants who stated how they despise the sexist narcissist behind the wheel of this thread. That silent majority does not click on this thread, they ignore it. But I choose not to ignore it, because this narcissist has, at times, actively hurt the program.

Not to mention that Bill is a pathetic, selfish individual. Literally, an insurance salesman living out in the god-forsaken desert. If you doubt me, I invite you to have to sit behind him for a game. You'll learn.

What exciting things do you do? Feel free to share that here and maybe we can find inspiration from that as well.
gooski
I'm part of the silent majority since I rarely post/opine but 100% I get more out of Bill (Shocky's) post than from yours.

Seems you're jealous of his popularity - that's my take

Just ignore Shocky's posts if you don't like them. Not hard to do - how about never click on this thread again? Not hard to do
Shocky1
how shocky got punched by donald trump & talked yoga **** with jaylen brown:
https://bearinsider.com/forums/8/topics/11616/222

is yesterday leaking thru the roof?#
First Page Last Page
Page 15 of 310

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.