cal's monster offensive line

1,532,667 Views | 9985 Replies | Last: 50 min ago by Shocky1
Gkhoury2325
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It would be cool to see Coach AT be the next HC at Cal Poly. Maybe we can get Coach Gould back at Cal. I wonder if he has any kind of working relationship with Wilcox.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

2023 california golden bears football schedule:

september 2nd-north texas mean green in denton texas

september 9th-auburn tigers in berkeley california

september 16th-idaho vandals in berkeley california

tonite all of the staff's eyes are gonna be on the tv advance scouting north texas as they play the university of texas san antonio (utsa) in the conference usa championship game...the mean green were a solid 7-5 this season, the only common opponent with the bears wuz unlv which mgm valeted them 58-27 on the strip without the limo ride to shadow creek

defensively the mean green are led by relentless senior linebacker kd davis (118 tackles, 63 solo) and junior apex predator edge defender mavin richards (7.5 sacks) & offensively 6'2" 221 lbs junior quarterback austin aune who lit it up for 3,115 yards in the air with 31 touchdowns but also a careless 11 interceptions when under duress which could be an opportunity for the takers in the season opener
kd davis with a swarming 14 tackles tonite, glad he's outta eligibility & that the defensive backs are not well coached (they are susceptible to biting on go routes...jmike, jeremiah & mavin could lite their sorry azzs up)...there's a better chance that the bears are gonna drop 50+ points next september in denton then the men's basketball team dropping 50+ points this sunday in tuscon

quarterback austin aune (an inaccurate 14 of 29 passes with a beyond breaking bad 38.7% quarterback rating) is a fiery leader who played minor league baseball for 6 years with the new york yankees but makes a lotta forced passes into tight windows, coach sirmon gotta dial up the en fuego when we travel to texas
Shocky1
Gkhoury2325 said:

It would be cool to see Coach AT be the next HC at Cal Poly. Maybe we can get Coach Gould back at Cal. I wonder if he has any kind of working relationship with Wilcox.
gk, love coach gould too, the $1,000,000 question is how much gas does the 57 year old still got in the tank?
Gkhoury2325
Shocky1 my guy, he is the young 57 yr old who has mad game to recruit and can still coach his ass off. Young coaches run down to get at one, Coach Gould walks down and gets it all. Let's go! I really believe he will be a great asset to the program that young backs would love to play for.
Shocky1
eastcoastcal said:

potential target?

is he followed by or is he following on twitter either mike saffell and/or marshall cherrington?
Bobodeluxe
Chapman_is_Gone said:

SBGold said:

I've never reported but this seems to be so hateful and personal that it was hard not to.

You've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels ... upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that the machine will be prevented from working at all!
Mario! Almost 60 years? I think I have to go to bed.
Shocky1
con artists say the funniest things:

james arthur knowlton told multiple esp donors at the ucla game that it was "50/50" the board of regents were gonna stop the big 10 expansion into westwood

james arthur knowlton told me to my face when bill musgrave was hired that billy m was "a genius"

james arthur knowlton told mark fox that due to covid he deserved a contract extension from 2024 to 2025 with an annual salary of $1,900,000+

james arthur knowlton told the benvolent chancellor christ (78 years old & her current contract expires in march) that he was gonna get the northwestern athletic director position (my chicago golf club buddy who sits on the board of trustees has told me that's absolutely not true) & leveraged/scammed a berkeley employment contract thru 2029

james arthur knowtlon told a group of swimmers & their families after hearing their stories of abuse that teri mckeever is "a tough coach" and that "one day the would look back and be grateful (for the abuse)" before giving mckeever a lucrative 5 year contract

james arthur knowlton told the women's swimming parents that were expressing concerns re; their daughters' suicidal thoughts as a result of the mckeever abuse at the end of the zoom call "go bears!"

james arthur knowlton told eastcoastcal that he's gonna fundraise & collect (construction in berkeley can no longer commence until all funds are fully collected, no more debt) $125,000,000+ for his 4 story quidditch practice facility

james arthur knowlton told an inebriated donor & his ****faced wife who sit a couple of seats away from me at my 50 yard line/25th row gameday perch while glancing at me that "thanks, appreciate the support, trust me i don't let anything written on the bearinsider bother me, i'm deaf to all that"

vote for andrew mcgraw for athletic director#
KenBurnski

Not o line but will miss his motor. But so proud of him for earning that degree.
Shocky1
ken, thx for posting, this has been in the works for a while (5 of the current 10 scholly commitments for the 2023 class are potential edge defenders), not 100% sure why orin didn't reach his potential in coach so'oto's room this season but patu worked hard to earn his degree from the #1 ranked public poly university in the world & wish him nothing but the best the next 2 seasons as a grad transfer

with orin in the portal, odua out of eligibility & braxten taking a medical retirement, really looking forward to the upcoming 2023 spring ball to see how the 2 deep off the edge plays out in berkeley

Shocky1
there's gonna be scholly roster news from multiple inside linebackers re: their plans in the very near future too

life is not linear (but bears earn their degrees & r edukated)#
6956bear
Shocky1 said:

there's gonna be scholly roster news from multiple inside linebackers re: their plans in the very near future too

life is not linear (but bears earn their degrees & r edukated)#
That is a position I can see movement. Sirmon could declare for the NFL. Others like Iosefa, Antzoulatos and Paster have seemingly fallen out of favor.
Shocky1
would be absolutely shocked if jackson sirmon declares for the nfl draft, in addition to the names you mentioned (blake antzoulatos is close to graduation, trey paster & muelu iosefa are both a year plus out from earning berkeley degrees) there will be announcements from current scholly linebackers kyle smith & ryan puskas

total home renovation makeover show (cal's inside linebacker room)#
Shocky1
check out the fun & joyous celebration of the bench, basketball is a game that should be played with contagious enthusiasm kinda like when everyone wuz at recess in 4th grade back in the day

cheering towels r like puppies kisses (everyone want them)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Rtkbear said:

The topic is whatever pops into Shocky's head so it's always on topic.
thx rkt, trust me, not all of coach wilcox's dinner invites stick around for the plum(er) desert or something
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/35159576/sources-texas-state-football-poised-hire-gj-kinne

clock b ticking#
where the **** is texas state?
https://www.kxan.com/sports/gj-kinne-hired-as-next-texas-state-bobcats-head-football-coach/
Shocky1
congrats 3.88 gpa poly bad azz austin boyd

cal's monster offensive line#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal's monster offensive line exclusive announcement:

multiple sources within memorial stadium strongly believe that Scott Huff got the culinary skills to potentially surpass benji as the top chef within the california golden bear program...if nothing else they would make a dynamic 1-2 grilling team on recruiting weekends in berkeley

gordon ramsey could not be reached for comment after being sentenced to 5 days community service of making fries & picking up trash in the parking lot at mcdonalds as a result of a recent "misunderstanding" with a sous chef

but can scott huff do more than prepare tasty meals, can he actually recruit?

washington got 5 offensive line recruits for the 2023 class, that was a factor in huff being the only holdover coach being retained by coach deboer in seattle this season

but most importantly, scott (who graduated from horizon high school on 56th street, he not from 63rd) successfully recruited the unicorn, a curvy brunette yoga latina female from asu, yeah not sure what shannon saw in him but whatever
https://ghklegal.com/our-team

forks up#

offensive coordinator searching/waiting for godot update:

the trajectory of the 2023 season whether it be a 8-10 wins season or a 8-10 loss season is gonna be determined by the play of cal's monster offensive line, this is not really even debatable

the search's #1 leading initial candidate Scott Huff (current salary is $708,000 with redmond microsoft money offering a significant suitcase to stay in the drizzly azz northwest) is the best person on planet earth to recruit & coach up the o-line room

so who would be the splashiest still viable candidate?

that would be current texas wide receivers coach, creator of the wildly successful go go offense & absolutely recruiting force of nature Brennan Marion (current salary is $400,000)

back in the day (2005) marion transferred from foothill to deanza college where he wuz a jc all american with 1,196 yards & 16 touchdowns, he likes to tell recruits that he didn't have any options out of high school because of low sat scores & that academic ambition is something in your veins if your mentally limitless

then he went to tulsa for 2 years where he snagged 83 passes with an unreal 28.7 yards per reception, that is not a typo, 28.7 ypc...signed with the miami dolphins with a promising future until **** got real & retore his acl in his left knee

the go go offense would represent a radical departure from coach wilcox's creeping gameday conservatism & a recognition that you gotta score a ton of points to be successful in today's modern college football...the go go incorporates principles of old school triple option offenses with modern spread offense concepts

can you imagine the excitement of jmike, jeremiah & mavin and the other wide receiver talent at the prospects of getting coached up both brennan marion & coach toler?

brennan is currently a finalist along with arkansas offensive coordinator barry odom for the tulsa head coach position after former hurricanes quarterback/rising superstar gj kinne (interviewed well with coach wilcox) accepted the texas state head coaching position

the bears played last season with 14 scholly o-linemen which is now 13 with ben coleman in the portal & starter matthew cindric contemplating a medical retirement after playing like a wounded warrior in boulder...this room gotta be rightsized to 16 schollys which means the volcano recruiting eruption of brennan marion (35 years old) as offensive coordinator & mike saffell (23 years old) as the offensive o-line coach would be a dynamic team to encourage retention of key current bears, sign a couple of 2023 high school prospects like austin boyd, a junior college mauler like maxwell iheanachor & evaluate/recruit an impact tackle or two in the portal

an offer for the offensive coordinator position has been extended by coach wilcox & accepted with current salary discussions/negotiations, are we gonna be happy or not?

as the world turns (in beserkeley)#

KenBurnski
Perhaps good news regarding future of Ott? But thanks to DB for everything!
Pittstop
Which RBs does that leave backing up Ott?
Nofado
Brooks already declared he was entering the portal. My concern is Ashton Hayes
KenBurnski
I think that leaves Ashton Hayes, Chris Street and Ashton Stredick
Shocky1

congrats to the remarkable non complaining teamplayer decarlos brooks on earning his berkeley degree & gritty north/south running contributions this year, would love to see dlos be the man at his next school rushing for 1000+ yards each of the next 2 seasons & fulfill his dreams

this is not like the sad as **** decision by damien moore to leave berkeley without a degree which is gonna have 50 year negative consequences during life after football

with jaydn ott firmly committed to his teammates & the program at this time (his moms values a world class education more than usc suitcases), the running back room is now rightsized:

starter: jaydn ott-heisman trophy candidate, give him the ******* rock, u got action

back up: both speedsters ashton hayes (who got end zone meals on wheels) & my favorite player on the team ashton stredick r gonna compete for a lotta gameday snaps

and make no mistake about it (this is not a joke), ashton stredick is the future of cal football (people don't know what they don't know)

incoming freshman: 3.4 gpa mcclymonds javian "jet" thomas is probably gonna commit to them hometown california golden bears this upcoming week, e40 speed with mac dre stoopid as **** moves

maybe add another walk on (it would criminal for coach wilcox to not reward stredick with a football scholly) but this is all the running backs we need (6 rbs this season wuz too many)

yeah there's only 1 football

gimme the goods, half the action (u get the chance to getaway, for me its 2 late)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CinJIYorcYG
what up, jet?

let's ******* go!!!!!!!!!!

warning/viewer discretion encouraged: if ur a conservative older white person plz do not watch this video, it might be offensive to u or something (even tho its pg13 rated), try not to impose/censor ur values on the monster thread, ok?

whose nobu?#

Shocky1
when nikko wuz in berkeley, it seemed like 90%+ of the time he wuz instructed to safely fair catch punt returns even if there wuz no gunners within 10 yards of him as punt returns wuz not viewed by coach wilcox's creeping gameday conservatism as a desean jackson opportunity to take it to the house

congrats to the 9-4 fightin' tedfords#
Fire Starkey
Nv
Shocky1
the monster's rankings of offensive coordinator candidates:

1) scott huff (39 years old, $708,000): best person on planet earth to recruit & develop cal's monster offensive line

2) brennan marion (35 years old, $400,000): go go innovator, would coach wilcox's head explode?

3) ryan gunderson (36 years old, $400,000): charismatic recruiter, passing game innovator at sjsu before becoming ucla qb coach

4) gj kinne (34 years old, $1,000,000+ at texas state): great interview with coach wilcox, rising superstar, new head coach at texas state

Shocky1
abdur rahim in the haas today at 1:00 pm, amirah (notre dame transfer) is in the smu mustangs playing rotation as they battle the bears
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CgIuYVNLvVO
congrats to slater zellers as he is leaving berkeley as a highly productive 4 year starting longsnapper, he graduated this may with a degree in legal studies & did the cert program this fall

but don't worry california golden bears fans, the next longsnapper in berkeley is considered a generational talent that will play in the national football league

slater graduated from notre dame high school in north scottsdale (which is 5 minutes down the hill from my house, his brother is an assistant football coach at the hs, all 3 of my kids are saints...sort of) & when he signed with cal back in the day my daughter taylor told me sometimes threw food at her in the cafeteria

yeah zellers definitely likes to hurl projectiles or something, good luck with the upcoming nfl free agency circuit slater
as reported here earlier, slater is graduating with a berkeley degree but interesting to note that he's entered the transfer portal (reconnecting with coach ragle at hometown asu is probably not in the cards as the sun devils started a redshirt freshman john ferlmann the season at longsnapper) while he evaluates his nfl free agency options, congrats slater
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

the monster's rankings of offensive coordinator candidates:

1) scott huff (39 years old, $708,000): best person on planet earth to recruit & develop cal's monster offensive line

2) brennan marion (35 years old, $400,000): go go innovator, would coach wilcox's head explode?

3) ryan gunderson (36 years old, $400,000): charismatic recruiter, passing game innovator at sjsu before becoming ucla qb coach

4) gj kinne (34 years old, $1,000,000+ at texas state): great interview with coach wilcox, rising superstar, new head coach at texas state

ryan gunderson would likely bring former cal commit redshirt freshman justyn martin with him to berkeley, this is no way would affect jack plummer's starting returning status for the 2023 season

current 2023 class ucla quarterback commit luke duncan got a high school girlfriend that is gonna play volleyball in westwood

too bad olivia don't wanna be a bear instead of a bruin

Shocky1
cal's next offensive coordinator loves babies & dogs
https://instagr.am/p/BxQ629ahv2y
Shocky1
36 years old my azz
https://instagr.am/p/Bfhs1Hbg745
beware john wilkes booth mr prezident#

Shocky1
everybody (well almost) loves gundy
https://instagr.am/p/Bc_3MIYgTU_
2019 broyles award finalist (top assistant college football coach)#
Shocky1
haha, justyn martin just deactivated his instagram account

bruins r mean, they don't know how to share towels or read books

ucla=#2 ranked academic institution in the uc system
Shocky1

8 clap in el paso (no es bueno, ay caramba)#
KenBurnski
Only issue with Gundy is that whenever I read his name I hear the line from the movie Fargo - Norm Son-of-a-Gunderson. Can move past this tho if he's able to recruit and develop talent and also if it hurts UCLA.
Econ141
Shocky1 said:

haha, justyn martin just deactivated his instagram account

bruins r mean, they don't know how to share towels or read books

ucla=#2 ranked academic institution in the uc system

What is the significance of deleting the Instagram acct? He still has his Twitter acct proudly displaying his UCLA uni.
First Page Last Page
Page 28 of 286

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.