cal's monster offensive line

1,744,754 Views | 10816 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Econ141
Chapman_is_Gone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold said:

Chapman_is_Gone said:

HoopDreams said:

Back in the day of the original Monster, the Shockster was at every home game, and invited me to sit in his courtside seats. During warm-ups, the players would come by and acknowledge him with a fist bump or nod and he always had encouraging things to say. At half time he introduced me to several Cal sports luminaries including the WBB head coach.

The Shockster always brought his A game

So it wasn't a surprise when I saw him lead the court storm after the epic win over ranked Arizona in a Gold-out, packed Haas Pavillion

But I wasn't the only person in Haas who wasn't surprised. His daughter Taylor tried her best to stop him as you can see by her hand firmly holding his wrist

But he would not be denied

OMG, what an ass kisser you are.

Shockey himself has posted about his game and posted the video multiple times, so that he can feed his ego. We certainly don't need you posting on his behalf.
The Shockster is one of the best fans Cal has. it's ok to celebrate him early and often

That totally depends on your personal definition of a fan. He certainly hasn't been around very long.

It is awesome to have him on ignore, for many reasons. One is that when you come into this Thread to His Ego with the author on ignore, it is an odd sight: you immediately notice that about 9 out of every 10 posts is collapsed, and you realize that Shockey accounts for like 90% of the hits on the thread. Sad.

Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CoVi1K_vAUy
max & colin got yoga/stretching practices & wouldn't fumbled the 1st time (curvy brunette yoga females got good transverse abs unlike billy ho)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

the dream: the american twosome pairing of colin morikawa & max homa at the 44th ryder cup to be staged this september 25th-october 1st in guidania montecelio outside of rome

my recommendation to max & colin is to vacation together with their fams after what will surely be an exhausting epic competition is to do a low key hang at my favorite hotel in the world, il san pietro di positano on the amalfi coast...the monster got kinda a fear of heights so jumping off the deck into the further afar tyrrhenian sea is one of the most scariest things (along with sky diving, tryna par the 2nd hole at royal county down & doing failed t-rex handstands at modern yoga) shocky ever done

yeah, cal is a dream school that opens doors in life u can't even imagine during ur time in berkeley & that's why it's truly a 50 year decision (conversely getting lured by a $50k nil deal to play at an academically piece of **** school is a financially dumb azz move)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that don't wanna fly commercial like the gstaad guy)

2023 phoenix open tee times for tomorrow:

7:48 am (10th tee): colin morikawa group including rory mcilroy

10 minute monster break (happy baby pose & windshield wiper hips openers on the grass with a 32 oz green drink)

12:33 pm (1st tee): max homa group including jon rahm

15+ miles shocky bearizona adventure#

Big C
Chapman_is_Gone said:

SBGold said:

Chapman_is_Gone said:

HoopDreams said:

Back in the day of the original Monster, the Shockster was at every home game, and invited me to sit in his courtside seats. During warm-ups, the players would come by and acknowledge him with a fist bump or nod and he always had encouraging things to say. At half time he introduced me to several Cal sports luminaries including the WBB head coach.

So it wasn't a surprise when I saw him lead the court storm after the epic win over ranked Arizona in a Gold-out, packed Haas Pavillion

But I wasn't the only person in Haas who wasn't surprised. His daughter Taylor tried her best to stop him as you can see by her hand firmly holding his wrist

Shockey himself has posted about his game and posted the video multiple times, so that he can feed his ego. We certainly don't need you posting on his behalf.
The Shockster is one of the best fans Cal has. it's ok to celebrate him early and often

That totally depends on your personal definition of a fan. He certainly hasn't been around very long.

It is awesome to have him on ignore, for many reasons. One is that when you come into this Thread to His Ego with the author on ignore, it is an odd sight: you immediately notice that about 9 out of every 10 posts is collapsed, and you realize that Shockey accounts for like 90% of the hits on the thread. Sad.

Chapman, as you perhaps know, I'm a fan of your posts on other threads, in general. That said, I have to ask you about something:

You have Shocky on "ignore", but you visit his thread on a regular basis? That seems odd... do explain.
GivemTheAxe
Big C said:

Chapman_is_Gone said:

SBGold said:

Chapman_is_Gone said:

HoopDreams said:

Chapman, as you perhaps know, I'm a fan of your, in general. That said, I have to ask you about something:

You have Shocky on "ignore", but you visit his thread on a regular basis? That seems odd... do explain.

Maybe Chapman leaves his computer turned on to Football Growls, and Chapman's cat clicks on to Shocky's posts. Stranger things have happened
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CSfX1t1LPtj
as russian points out there are a lotta applications to the #1 ranked public university in the world, in fact there wuz 147,586 applicants for the 2022/2023 year...the overwhelmingly majority of these applicants got harvard/stanford like high gpas, not many students wanna waste their time (and application fee) tryna get in if they know they got almost no chance of gaining acceptance, ucla is a excellent safety school

but cal got a silver bullet admissions process for prospective student athletes with gpas under 3.0...during my time with cal's monster class i wuz involved in a couple of these deals most notably jaylen brown

this process includes components advocated by jb & big c as it takes a holistic approach in an endeavor to take a deep dive beyond the sub 3.0 gpa...feedback from teachers & coaches is solicited in painting a picture re: the student's circumstances...during the official visit to berkeley the prospect is often interviewed in person by admissions & the athletic study center (which is separately funded than the athletic department) which is chaired by dr derek van rheenen & transition/curriculum development director dr kasra sotudeh (who is an amazing person)

the silver bullet admissions process graduation results as it relates to the football program are kinda a mixed bag, some of the players referenced in the above departure post (10 of the 27 don't got degrees) that are often tragically leaving berkeley without a degree were accepted thru this process...an interesting footnote is that 7 of the 10 students without berkeley degrees who opted to enter the portal are offensive skill players (did u know that the con artist tole me to my face that billy m is "a genius?")...and yet there are also many graduation stories of magical victories in beating the statistics which is a critical mission of the university of california, berkeley to afford degree opportunities to those who are the 1st in their families to earn college degrees which is an altruistic approach to reshaping society & wealth distribution in breaking decades long patterns of familial poverty for those willing to do the arduous long hours of academic work...in life u gotta go thru something to get something which is why shocky can't do a handstand (headstand no problemo) with his t-rex arms

but make no mistake about it, high gpa bobo kinda look like a substitute teacher at modern yoga with his man bun ponytail, shake that tail, bobo, shake that tail

beat the statistics, **** the opinions and the logistics#
wuz advised today by a major donor that converses with both fox & the con artist that they are putting out there the 100% FALSE narrative that the basketball record is a function of the challenges of berkeley admissions

fox & the con artist want u to believe that the record is NOT a function of abysmal recruiting by the oldest (200+ years plus) coaching staff in the united states that is also unlikeable other than coach francis

beth tafolla-voetsch recently sent me the inner department document re: the silver bullet admissions process, there are 300 student athletes affected by this policy which has been available to the basketball program for years

not gonna lie to you, the more one learns about the con artist, the more twisted his propensity for telling FAKE NARRATIVES is apparent

andrew mcgraw for athletic director (vote early, vote often)#
eastcoastcal
It's crazy that he's trying to push the academics narrative... just within our own conference, Stanford has some of the most restrictive academic requirements in the nation, and UCLA is a similar UC with similar standards (even if they maybe make a couple more exceptions than us). Both programs recruit really well (even though Haase kinda wastes it).

Injuries, academics, practice facility... does he ever say anything that's not an excuse for the results?!
Shocky1

and guess what eastcoastie, that's not even the most DISTURBING FALSE NARRATIVE being promoted by fox & the con artist at this time

they are selling the 100% inaccurate story that the reason jaylen brown is not supporting/donating to the mens basketball program at this time is because he "had a bad basketball experience" at cal & "an intense dislike of coach martin"

the truth is that jaylen loved his time in berkeley & has told me that when he returned for the football game he tried to explain directly to knowlton the importance of having a supportive black head coach as a mentor/life coach like cuonzo but that he could tell that the con artist didn't really understand what he wuz saying

once fox & knowlton are gone, full expect jb (whose is now eligible for a nba "max contract" of $290,000,000 over 5 years from the boston celtics) & shareef (would not even send his own son jabri to play for fox despite his wife dee dee being from oakland & a berkeley grad) to invest both their time & money in the cal basketball program

Econ141
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

as russian points out there are a lotta applications to the #1 ranked public university in the world, in fact there wuz 147,586 applicants for the 2022/2023 year...the overwhelmingly majority of these applicants got harvard/stanford like high gpas, not many students wanna waste their time (and application fee) tryna get in if they know they got almost no chance of gaining acceptance, ucla is a excellent safety school

but cal got a silver bullet admissions process for prospective student athletes with gpas under 3.0...during my time with cal's monster class i wuz involved in a couple of these deals most notably jaylen brown

this process includes components advocated by jb & big c as it takes a holistic approach in an endeavor to take a deep dive beyond the sub 3.0 gpa...feedback from teachers & coaches is solicited in painting a picture re: the student's circumstances...during the official visit to berkeley the prospect is often interviewed in person by admissions & the athletic study center (which is separately funded than the athletic department) which is chaired by dr derek van rheenen & transition/curriculum development director dr kasra sotudeh (who is an amazing person)

the silver bullet admissions process graduation results as it relates to the football program are kinda a mixed bag, some of the players referenced in the above departure post (10 of the 27 don't got degrees) that are often tragically leaving berkeley without a degree were accepted thru this process...an interesting footnote is that 7 of the 10 students without berkeley degrees who opted to enter the portal are offensive skill players (did u know that the con artist tole me to my face that billy m is "a genius?")...and yet there are also many graduation stories of magical victories in beating the statistics which is a critical mission of the university of california, berkeley to afford degree opportunities to those who are the 1st in their families to earn college degrees which is an altruistic approach to reshaping society & wealth distribution in breaking decades long patterns of familial poverty for those willing to do the arduous long hours of academic work...in life u gotta go thru something to get something which is why shocky can't do a handstand (headstand no problemo) with his t-rex arms

but make no mistake about it, high gpa bobo kinda look like a substitute teacher at modern yoga with his man bun ponytail, shake that tail, bobo, shake that tail

wuz advised today by a major donor that converses with both fox & the con artist that they are putting out there the 100% FALSE narrative that the basketball record is a function of the challenges of berkeley admissions

fox & the con artist want u to believe that the record is NOT a function of abysmal recruiting by the oldest (200+ years plus) coaching staff in the united states that is also unlikeable other than coach francis

beth tafolla-voetsch recently sent me the inner department document re: the silver bullet admissions process, there are 300 student athletes affected by this policy which has been available to the basketball program for years

not gonna lie to you, the more one learns about the con artist, the more twisted his propensity for telling FAKE NARRATIVES is apparent

Reading about him just makes my anger grow. But what can be done? It's all up to Christ right now and she clearly isn't listening to our prayers.
Shocky1

econ, the 78 year old chancellor christ is receiving a lotta negative feedback re: the con artist but her time in berkeley is limited, assistant vice chancellor dan mogoluf in charge of campus legal counsel issues could be the person to take down the con artist but his inexplicable defense of knowlton's public apology to the swimming families right after the mckeever termination & his abject failure to require the law firm of munger, tolles & olson to investigate as part of the mckeever report if senior administration of the cal athletic department wuz aware of any wrongdoing/engaged in a cover up suggests that the fix is in at least for right now in berkeley

once again donating to the cal athletic department (other than buying football tickets) is kinda like burning ur money in the dumpster behind haas

the sound of worthless bureaucrats#
WalterSobchak
Big C said:

Chapman_is_Gone said:

SBGold said:

Chapman_is_Gone said:

HoopDreams said:

Chapman, as you perhaps know, I'm a fan of your posts on other threads, in general. That said, I have to ask you about something:

I've got no beef with Chapman either but if Shocky ever goes missing we all know how that Dateline is gonna play out...
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/calegendsdonate/donate-football/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
WalterSobchak
Well if they wanna tear up the Chancellor's Report I'm all for that!
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/calegendsdonate/donate-football/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
Shocky1

phoenix open 1st round update:

max homa is 3 under par & tied for 6th when he opted to mark his ball on the par 5 13th hole after an amazing chip from a brutal angle, he got an uphill right to left 10 footer tomorrow morning for birdie when play resumes that he can replicate in his putting warm ups on the practice green...he's playing in the hottest group on the course with his whisper rock buddy jon rahm & keegan bradley

colin morikawa struggled with the putter shooting a 2 over par 73 playing this morning with the world's #1 ranked rory mcilroy who is built like a ripped colin, the irishman walks with a fun bounce to his step

james hahn opened with a solid 1 under 70, james used to practice at the tpc scottsdale when he lived at grayhawk around the corner & is very comfortable reading the greens (morikawa not so much, not sure why he don't bring in jj to help figure out the lines)
Shocky1
Econ141
Shocky1 said:

The only ones who deserve the axe are Knowlton and Fox.
juarezbear
Shocky1 said:

and guess what eastcoastie, that's not even the most DISTURBING FALSE NARRATIVE being promoted by fox & the con artist at this time

they are selling the 100% inaccurate story that the reason jaylen brown is not supporting/donating to the mens basketball program at this time is because he "had a bad basketball experience" at cal & "an intense dislike of coach martin"

the truth is that jaylen loved his time in berkeley & has told me that when he returned for the football game he tried to explain directly to knowlton the importance of having a supportive black head coach as a mentor/life coach like cuonzo but that he could tell that the con artist didn't really understand what he wuz saying

once fox & knowlton are gone, full expect jb (whose is now eligible for a nba "max contract" of $290,000,000 over 5 years from the boston celtics) & shareef (would not even send his own son jabri to play for fox despite his wife dee dee being from oakland & a berkeley grad) to invest both their time & money in the cal basketball program

Ouch
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/BZRTvlagD9_
yeah my yoga buddy jaylen hated his time in berkeley, that's why him & shareef r not supporters of fox & the con artist

r u a beacon of truth (or just making **** up)?#
rkt88edmo
juarezbear said:

Shocky1 said:

questions for s&c coach brian johnson:

do you feel that the granite statue lack of bend, mobility & quick twitch movements last season of cal's monster offensive line is somehow related to the type of work that you are in charge of with respects to the o-line room????

why is that the every single player in the top 8 of the o-line room's playing rotation wuz significantly injured at some point last season causing them to miss games (the season)???

and yet ur not materially changing the o-line workouts for the current winter conditioning???

Very good question...I recall that when Furd had a great offensive line, they did a lot of flex work (along with a lot of roid use) and generally managed to stay healthy. I've always heard that major roid use makes athletes susceptible to injury. Anybody with better med knowledge than me have an answer?
Steroid use and injury can be because of a couple of things - overuse and muscular strength growth curve outstripping that of ligaments and tendons. Roids let you recover quicker and put in more work, which can lead to overuse areas where the roids aren't as effective. Muscles become much stronger much faster than ligaments and tendons, due to the fact that they are highly vascularized and receive a steady flow of nutrients to recover and grow, the tendons and ligaments are much more slower growing, so they can't keep up with the strain and demands of the muscles. Also training imbalances, if the lifter is only focusing on the major muscles and doesn't continue to work the accessory muscles, that imbalance is amplified by the steroid growth/recovery and may lead to being more injury prone.

All that being said, most performance enhancers aren't going to make you more injury prone just by themselves, afaik. It more of a going too fast too soon, or not having good comprehensive programming.
HearstMining
I recall reading years ago that Mark McGwire's motivation for taking steroids wasn't to get stronger, but to reduce and more quickly recover from injuries.
calumnus
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Andrew McGraw for AD and Andrew Francis for interim BB HC immediately.
KenBurnski
Excellent, informative post
Shocky1

phoenix open 2nd round update:

when played resumed this morning max homa missed putts left of the hole on each of his remaining 6 holes with a quicker stroke that wuz pulling his putts off line...made a technical adjustment between rounds & threw down multiple bombs (such as the last second devilish curler in the video above on the hardest hole on the course, the penal par 3 7th) en route to another 69...max is now 4 under par & tied for 16th, homa got the upside to go low tomorrow

secret agent james hahn is 2 under par & tied for 28th, he just marked his ball 40 feet away on the par 4 18th green halfway thru his 2nd round which will be completed in the morning

colin morikawa putting & chipping issues are now affecting his driving too, he's now 3 over par heading into the 14th hole & probably gonna miss the cut...colin is usually a master of his emotions but it's pretty obvious by his facial expressions that he's 100% frustrated right now...when he knocked his 117 yard approach on the par 4 19th hole 3 feet away for his only birdie of the day, colin seemed kinda grim tapping in the kick in putt...hopefully colin funs the fun factor next week at the riv which will mark the return of tiger woods to a pga (non majors) tournament, yeah the monster not gonna miss that ****
Shocky1

pro tip: jared, next time make sure your curvy brunette yoga female gets more coverage time than you, let her do all the talking (you can do all the listening) in the future, ok?

this is very important if you wanna be a hall of fame nfl quarterback, got it?

didn't jerry teach u nothing?

christen the photobomber#

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Chll2jUuJIm
what is the key to the california golden bears defense going from good to great in the 2023 season?

that would be the healthy return of all american defensive end BRETT JOHNSON who wuz considered the pac 12's best defensive lineman prior to getting ****** up

spoke to brett on the field during the epic wild azz stormin' the field celebration of my b-day after the stanford big game, tole him that the funniest moment of the 2022 season wuz him flexing (see foto below) in the background when desean jackson wuz back at memorial earlier in the season...he tole me that i wuz the 1st person to notice, that he appreciated my catching his flex & we both fist bumped pretty hard with some major laughs

https://instagr.am/p/CghyFhKPO91
brett johnson embodies all that is right about today's rapidly changing college football landscape from a berkeley perspective: he is smart, loyal, humble, genuinely/authentenically himself, relentlessly hard working with a no quit attitude & funny as ****

https://instagr.am/p/CKcXr4ml90K
in summary brett johnson is the kinda person u wish wuz ur best friend, u wanna be his wingman

https://instagr.am/p/CgTM4GdrBGZ
look, don't tell nobody but brett (who is a phoenician) is also the lead singer (the giveaway is the retro vibe stache) for chicano batman...it's true...and here's an exciting new monster contest with a million pesos payout to the winner: can u identify the person in the band in this video that is the most attractive to el loco shocky?...hint: they good hair & shoes

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for ur best friend)

major BRETT JOHNSON update:

the desert vista grad made a surprising stormin' the green at the phx open's raucous 16th hole, newly acquitted of all felony gas station robbery charges brian driscoll just sent me a text stating he wished now that we made the dive into the pond fronting the 18th green at torrey pines when max homa won the tournament a week or two ago in san diego

plz note in the videos that brett is moving with +1 athleticism & quick twitch movements with high recovery bend & flexibility, would not be surprised if coach barton don't put johnson on kickoff coverage special teams as a gunner or something...like the monster brett is not a fan of them security guards or fashion (clothes r for losers)

the magic of cal football (do u got season tixs for 2023?)#
Chapman_is_Gone
Big C said:

Big C,

I owe you a response since you're one of my favorite posters.

I have three main problems with this Thread to Shockey's Ego.

1) This thread sucks the oxygen from the rest of the Growls board. While it is very easy to ignore Shockey's posts (and I do), other posters who I like and would like to communicate with are sucked into this dirty brown hole of a thread, along with their interesting and informative posts. Yet the importance of this idiotic thread is blown way out of proportion, since Shockey is responsible for 80%-90% of the posts and clicks on this thread. Nave Cyberbears feel like they're missing out on something if they don't read this thread when, in reality, they're missing out on nothing but the pathetic ramblings of a Phoenix insurance salesman who spends WAAAY too much time online and steals all of his "content" from Twitter and other social media. The fact that this thread sucks the energy out of the rest of Growls, I believe, is a reason the thread was shut down the first time. It is not healthy for the free board as a whole to have a thread like this. The owners of this board have made a mistake allowing this weirdo back onto the board.

2) This thread causes me to lose respect for the other Cyberbears who seem to enjoy it and seem unable to see beyond the curtain. There are two freaks on this board who have been employing the same tired shtick for years and years: Shockey and Cal Strong. I despise both of them. And I despise anyone who can be entertained by such ****ty shtick for years and years. I feel the same way about people who still watch Survivor in its 22nd year. A rhetorical question: Is your life so devoid of meaning and entertainment, and are you as a person so devoid of creativity, that you enjoy such banal drivel?

3) This is a guy who *****s out his daughters, and was so annoying at Cal games courtside that his right to purchase tickets there was taken away from him. He never shuts his mouth, and I wouldn't be surprised if his distraction cost our basketball team a win or two over the few years that this guy has been a Cal fan. He is a narcissist. I've sat near this guy at games, and I despise him and his smelly, sockless shoes.

Big C, I used to allow this thread to get to me, which is unhealthy. But then I did the rational thing and joined the premium board. I only stop by this thread about once per month, just to see if the pile of bull**** has reached the ceiling.

Shocky1

congrats to the hard working (and likable) cal women's basketball team on their pac 12 road victory 72-61 tonite in tempe with stephanie rivera & her husband sitting behind the bench in support of the program

michelle onyiah (#0) is a +1 athletic superwoman#
calumnus
Shocky1 said:

Wow, Knowlton is about as horrible a fit for Cal AD as possible.
Big C
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Big C said:

Big C,

1) This thread sucks the oxygen from the rest of the Growls board. While it is very easy to ignore Shockey's posts (and I do), other posters who I like and would like to communicate with are sucked into this dirty brown hole of a thread, along with their interesting and informative posts. Yet the importance of this idiotic thread is blown way out of proportion, since Shockey is responsible for 80%-90% of the posts and clicks on this thread. Nave Cyberbears feel like they're missing out on something if they don't read this thread when, in reality, they're missing out on nothing but the pathetic ramblings of a Phoenix insurance salesman who spends WAAAY too much time online and steals all of his "content" from Twitter and other social media. The fact that this thread sucks the energy out of the rest of Growls, I believe, is a reason the thread was shut down the first time. It is not healthy for the free board as a whole to have a thread like this. The owners of this board have made a mistake allowing this weirdo back onto the board.

2) This thread causes me to lose respect for the other Cyberbears who seem to enjoy it and seem unable to see beyond the curtain. There are two freaks on this board who have been employing the same tired shtick for years and years: Shockey and Cal Strong. I despise both of them. And I despise anyone who can be entertained by such ****ty shtick for years and years. I feel the same way about people who still watch Survivor in its 22nd year. A rhetorical question: Is your life so devoid of meaning and entertainment, and are you as a person so devoid of creativity, that you enjoy such banal drivel?

3) This is a guy who *****s out his daughters, and was so annoying at Cal games courtside that his right to purchase tickets there was taken away from him. He never shuts his mouth, and I wouldn't be surprised if his distraction cost our basketball team a win or two over the few years that this guy has been a Cal fan. He is a narcissist. I've sat near this guy at games, and I despise him and his smelly, sockless shoes.

Big C, I used to allow this thread to get to me, which is unhealthy. But then I did the rational thing and joined the premium board. I only stop by this thread about once per month, just to see if the pile of bull**** has reached the ceiling.

Chapman_is_Gone, I am tempted to advise you to try and find the good in people and just ignore the rest, and even if that "rest" approaches 100%, so be it. Because life's too short. I tend to do this on Bear Insider, or at least try to.

However, in another facet of my life, I often find the negative in folks first off, especially when it's phoniness and/or hypocrisy, and then I just effing hate them... lots of them. Unapologetically.

So I really shouldn't be giving advice to you or anyone else concerning how to feel about people or how to deal with them. (Not that you are asking for my advice as much as you are just explaining yourself... which I appreciate.)
Shocky1

matthew cindric=undisputed leader of cal's monster offensive line

and it's always been that way (some **** never gets old even at 300 am)

https://instagr.am/p/BbTQq1tD2sZ

let's ******* go#
Oakbear
Chapman_is_Gone said:

I used to allow this thread to get to me, which is unhealthy.

you still do, and you waste others time with your unhealthy responses

stay on premium, let us poor slobs be
Shocky1

phoenix open 3rd round update:

max homa signaling the current world ranking for the university of california, berkeley after draining an epic birdie putt at the pandemonium 16th hole, it's the equivalent noise decibel level of stormin' the court/field

a pumped up homa then drove it to the front edge of the diabolical short par 4 17th hole for a 2nd birdie in a row before knocking it into the church pews bunker (modeled after the infamous bunker between the 3rd/4th holes at oakmont) on the par 4 18th hole for a closing double bogey, max is 4 under par for the tournament

the bogey train got james hahn during the latter holes on the front nine, he's 3 under par heading into sunday

how bad is the putting stroke right now for colin morikawa?...on the 16th hole he left a straightforward uphill 40 feet almost 15 feet short & then missed the par attempt...didn't make the cut which means he can travel to la a day early with kat to see his parents (usc grads) in la canada before next week's tiger tournament at the riv in the palisades/nobu malibu

beware the chainsmokers tonite ("it was a juul, alfred, a la poubelle")
Shocky1

the other key upcoming date for the california golden bears football program is the 2024 junior day on saturday march 4th

with a targeted 2024 high school class of only 8-10 scholly student athletes, this will be an important opportunity for the staff to evaluate the skillsets & character fits of current conditionally offered prospects in person that might be potentially upgraded to actionable offers in what will be a very small high school class with berkeley schollys at a highly selective premium...furthermore based upon past cal junior days an off the radar prospect or three might emerge & quickly move up the big board at their position(s) with a surprising performance

the nation's #2 ranked punter for 2024 kaynon floyd is among those that have committed to attending junior day

the ides of march#

Bowlesman80
Chapman_is_Gone said:

Big C said:

Big C,

Thank you for clarifying this.
"Just win, baby."
Shocky1

wut happened to the magic of cal basketball?#
Gkhoury2325
A poster on another thread said he witnessed KJ Roberts and Monte Buckley after the game near exits door. He advised Monte Buckley giving Knowlton an earful, while making Knowlton uncomfortable. The poster said, Knowlton's response was "all the Cal fans feel this way," as Knowlton tried to walk away. Monte shouted out "you need to listen to this."

Love Buckley for this. I'm sure many alumni, former players, fans feel this way. Too bad Knowlton is not man enough to hear it. Let's go Bears.

Woman's Softball team won 4 game in two days. We haven't won 4 games all year. Pull the trigger Knowlton stop being a .
First Page Last Page
Page 72 of 310

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.