cal's monster offensive line

1,525,039 Views | 9939 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

cal's monster offensive line (4.0 gpa trench worker, let's ******* go)#
Shocky1

happy b-day to princess courtney, she makes fun at modern yoga of the short armed t-rexs that r never gonna be able to reach the top shelf at whole foods but that's ok she imperfectly perfect in a smokeshow kinda way

https://instagr.am/p/CnF5Q1lIcGP

glitter (forks up)#
Shocky1

city by the bay (and stinson beach & yountville)#
Big C
Shocky1 said:

juarezbear said:

Totally get it. My greens reading isn't the greatest, but I look for an assist from my caddy or playing partner.
me too!

Shocky, what do you and the other golfers here think about the PGA-LIV merger? My unenlightened opinion is that I'm not too into the Saudi Kingdom, but I guess the devil's in the details. Did Rory et.al. get hung out to dry?
Oakbear
Big C said:

Shocky1 said:

juarezbear said:

Totally get it. My greens reading isn't the greatest, but I look for an assist from my caddy or playing partner.
me too!

Shocky, what do you and the other golfers here think about the PGA-LIV merger? My unenlightened opinion is that I'm not too into the Saudi Kingdom, but I guess the devil's in the details. Did Rory et.al. get hung out to dry?
As in all things sports these days, it is all about the money, the Saudis pulled a fast one
Shocky1
big c, everything you & oak stated is true...both colin & max could've received $100,000,000+ signing bonuses from the liv tour which is 100% financed by the saudi arabia government which financed the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the world trade center in new york city & cal hero mark "let's roll" bingham who sacrificed his life on united airlines flight #93

but these true golden bears are principled & turned down the blood money, as max so succinctly explained "my dreams are not for sale"

**** the terrorists (15 of the 19 hijackers wuz saudi nationals) & their financial oil producing backers (this is not an indictment of the vast majority of peace loving saudi arabia citizens living under despotic tyranny) & **** the liv tour

when i visit my daughter taylor once a month in soho we always during out power walks thru manhattan visit the 9/11 memorial near wall street to pay our respects...it is the quietest place in the city, no loud talking, no cars honking, this **** brings tears to my eyes

we will never forget (the fallen)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CqpMPCaOU_L
liv/pga tour update:

just finished a zoom call with fellow g2c2 (global golf centurion club, must complete at least 1 of the golf magazine top 100 world lists, shocky has played 17 of them) with members from around the globe
https://top100golf.blogspot.com/2006/01/people-who-have-played-top-100-golf.html

our conversation focused upon fellow g2c2 member jimmy dunne (prez of seminole/member at augusta national, longtime ma legend on the street & broker of the liv/pga tour deal) who lost friends & co workers on 9/11, he brokered this shocking alliance via secret meetings with the saudi arabia public investment fund with more clandestine meetings throughout europe than a daniel silva novel

we are all in agreement that there's no ******* way our friend jimmy would sell out to the terrorists, not gonna happen
https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikmatuszewski/2023/06/07/the-pga-tour-pif-liv-golf-partnership-is-jimmy-dunnes-latest-ma-success/?sh=39ca3d78172f

my new take is that it's now possible that after the liv 2023 golf season is concluded (only available for viewing on the cartoon network & you tube) that the league will be dissolved & that liv prez greg norman will be terminated

under new leadership then liv will sponsor non competing schedule wise pga golf tournaments around the globe particularly in australia, singapore, spain & saudi arabia that will be open to pga members...current liv members like phil mickelson & bruce kopeka will receive the opportunity to regain their pga cards

change is the only constant in life (the future is unknowable)#
Jeff82
Shocky1 said:

liv/pga tour update:

just finished a zoom call with fellow g2c2 (global golf centurion club, must complete at least 1 of the golf magazine top 100 world lists, shocky has played 17 of them) with members from around the globe
https://top100golf.blogspot.com/2006/01/people-who-have-played-top-100-golf.html

our conversation focused upon fellow g2c2 member jimmy dunne (prez of seminole & broker of the liv/pga tour deal) who lost friends & co workers on 9/11, he brokered this shocking alliance via secret meetings with the saudi arabia public investment fund with more clandestine meetings throughout europe than a daniel silva novel

we are all in agreement that there's no ******* way our friend jimmy would sell out to the terrorists, not gonna happen
https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikmatuszewski/2023/06/07/the-pga-tour-pif-liv-golf-partnership-is-jimmy-dunnes-latest-ma-success/?sh=39ca3d78172f

my new take is that it's now possible that after the liv 2023 golf season is concluded (only available for viewing on the cartoon network & you tube) that the league will be dissolved & that liv prez greg norman will be terminated

under new leadership then liv will sponsor non competing schedule wise pga golf tournaments around the globe particularly in australia, singapore, spain & saudi arabia that will be open to pga members...current liv members like phil mickelson & bruce kopeka will receive the opportunity to regain their pga cards

If true, this is essentially a continuation of the path the PGA Tour was on, backing off from the year-round tour, back to a model where regular sanctioned events end once pro football heats up in the fall, and allowing the players to make bundles of off-the-money list cash (including appearance fees, which are common in Europe as I understand it, but are not allowed for PGA Tour events) at what used to be called "silly season" events. If Shocky is right, the LIV schedule will be in that vein, and those who want the money will go, those that don't will enjoy the holidays at home. The losers will be the lower-level players that had opportunities to make money and keep their cards in the fall when the best players were mostly not playing, as well as some lower-level tournaments that may not survive with a reduced Tour schedule.

This would be a defeat for Norman IMHO, whose goal was to have the top PGA players make more money for playing less. Assuming the schedule continues to include designated events in which the top players are supposed to play, that's not what's happening. Of course, McIlroy may now lead a player revolt of his own, having been hosed by Monahan.
Big C

The PGA-LIV issue reminds me of NIL in that it is a complex situation that will have major implications for sports and society. FYI, if it starts to get too much attention on this thread, there is a thread about it on the OT forum.
Shocky1
Quote:

Quote:

coach francis to FGCU
Have no idea what that is.
https://instagr.am/p/CeRLjeOOuw_
shocky is already enrolled at fgcu (mandatory 2.2 gpa for admission unless ur a curvy brunette yoga flyer, then ged works too)#
Shocky1
Pittstop
What? Finally a [inconsequential] smidgen of football content in the "Football Growls"/Monster "Offensive Line" thread? Forgive me for mistaking this for the "Golf Growls/Playboy Pinup" thread. Who'da thunk?
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CoxOTwgpRi5
pitts, u seem kinda aggro aggressive today, do u got a yoga/meditation practice?...whatever happened to the happy pitts?

sorry to hear ur not celebrating princess courtney's b-day this year, did u know the best gifts (including the box) are organically curated/sourced from only items already at the tree fort with no retail purchases?

anyways is there anywhere in the cal football world that got the gpas of all the incoming football players, the status/destinations of all the departing football players, a profile of the most recent football commit & detailed offensive line official offers/visits including walk ons information?

answer: nowhere on planet earth

but if u will pay me 5 bucks a month for premium monster stuff, then shocky will take ur money & still just write about whatever the **** he thinks is interesting

yeah shocky got some social filtering issues, he tends to just speak truthfully from the heart but maybe something is just being lost in translation

life is not linear#
Shocky1

the bravest bear of them all & his remarkable brother#
Shocky1

spinning out about things that haven't happened (breathing in & out)#
BearHunter
Shocky1 said:

life is not linear#

What do you think he said to her?
juarezbear
Jeff82 said:

Shocky1 said:

liv/pga tour update:

our conversation focused upon fellow g2c2 member jimmy dunne (prez of seminole & broker of the liv/pga tour deal) who lost friends & co workers on 9/11, he brokered this shocking alliance via secret meetings with the saudi arabia public investment fund with more clandestine meetings throughout europe than a daniel silva novel

If true, this is essentially a continuation of the path the PGA Tour was on, backing off from the year-round tour, back to a model where regular sanctioned events end once pro football heats up in the fall, and allowing the players to make bundles of off-the-money list cash (including appearance fees, which are common in Europe as I understand it, but are not allowed for PGA Tour events) at what used to be called "silly season" events. If Shocky is right, the LIV schedule will be in that vein, and those who want the money will go, those that don't will enjoy the holidays at home. The losers will be the lower-level players that had opportunities to make money and keep their cards in the fall when the best players were mostly not playing, as well as some lower-level tournaments that may not survive with a reduced Tour schedule.

This would be a defeat for Norman IMHO, whose goal was to have the top PGA players make more money for playing less. Assuming the schedule continues to include designated events in which the top players are supposed to play, that's not what's happening. Of course, McIlroy may now lead a player revolt of his own, having been hosed by Monahan.

The last sentence is the most important in the entire thread. As Schocky notes, some big players passed on 9 figure pay days for ethical or other reasons, while garbage people like Phil, DJ, and Koepka took the books money. Part of the analysis for those who passed on the money was the explicit idea that hell would rain on the secessionists. Well, not a mere 18 months later and the Phils of the LIV Tour are apparently getting off Scot Free. That's a butter ****ing pill to swallow. I'd be really pissed off.
Shocky1
BearHunter said:

Shocky1 said:

life is not linear#
What do you think he said to her?
"even tho i don't own a single piece of underwear because clothes are for losers, i don't ever want your fuchsia thong or my stormin' the floor to ever come between us, ok?"

cal's monster class (a love letter to cal basketball)#

Econ141
Bears are missing:

Shocky1
back in the day kailua hawaii mcdonalds all american (and later nba baller/longtime overseas pro) julian sensley wuz a cal signee (and actually enrolled in berkeley), today he is transitioning to acting

julian's son 6'8" 175 lbs nightmare match up combo guard zion sensley is a top 50 player in the 2024 class & a potential mcdonalds all american as the san carlos native recently transferred from prolific prep in napa to riordan in san francisco for his senior season

sensley got recruiting offers from powerhouses across the nation, took an unofficial visit to berkeley with the prior staff & will be taking an official visit to st marys june 14th

with 3 or 4 (depending upon the trey woodbury ncca appeal/cal's nil fundraising) 2023 starters departing after the season, coach mad dog's 2024 squad would be built around/showcasing the nba abilities of zion...but more importantly sensely got good hair

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (and once again also a nba training ground)
SBGold
Econ141 said:

Bears are missing:

UCLA has outrecruited us on the line but they don't rate well either. OSU sure looks good though
Shocky1
this pac 12 o-line ranking does not reflect the night & day upgraded coaching & attention to details by coach bloesch, if cindo stays healthy & sioape don't take plays off they are both easily among the top 10 trench workers

this is yesterday's news & don't reflect the fact that oregon state is the #158 ranked college in the united states

don't be a dumb azz#
BearHunter

Bob: Even tho i don't own a single piece of underwear because clothes are for losers, i don't ever want your fuchsia thong or my stormin' the floor to ever come between us, ok?

Charlotte: ok.

Bob: bye

Charlotte: bye
Big C

Yes, it looks like PFF's grades from last season. We wouldn't even have anybody if they listed 20. Maybe even 30. The goal this season is to be able to put five guys out there at the same time who are all at least competent. Might happen!
Shocky1

hunter, shocky is a big fan of ur sense of humour/perspective

ur augusta national invitation is in the mail (it's fuchsia not pink)#
Shocky1

mentally limitless#
hehatenate
Heard you 10 times the first time.
Shocky1

global golf centurion club (united we stand)#
Shocky1
hehatenate said:

Heard you 10 times the first time.
glad to hear that them costco hearing aids r working for u!

but who really needs 10 plastic green bottles of processed kraft grated cheese?

2 10s#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

calveston, oh calveston
i am so afraid of being uneducated in today's fiercely competitive global economy
before i dry the tears she's crying
before i watch your golden gate sea birds flying in the sun
at calveston, at calveston
https://instagr.am/p/Bor6xqVB52w
glen campbell (former host of the los angeles open pga tournament):

back in the day shocky graduated from the haas biz school & accepted a corporate opportunity with a fortune 500 company in downtown san francisco which wuz fun in a m82 midnite city kinda way, rode the cable car down to my office on california street & sometimes drank too much (wuz not into yoga/meditation then, that enlightenment came later so there's still hope for s&c coach brian johnson) on wild azz friday nights often in the bermuda triangle in the city by the bay

but then took a lucrative transfer to phoenix, did not know a single person...loved the desert lifestyle in the winter but the summers wuz brutal...so in my mid 20s i somehow rounded up the scrappy funds to join forest highlands golf club in flagstaff which is the augusta national of arizona which got average day temps of the 70s/80s in the summer

so show up the 1st day the club opens for the new season on may 1st & the head pro mark johnson (now the general manager of the martis camp club in truckee) tells me he's gonna put me in the saturday morning men's choose up with some wily much older guys who wanna meet the new kid...fantastic, let's do this

so the other 3 guys are jerry colangelo (at that time the owner of the phoenix suns), the ceo of the arizona republic chip weil & glen campbell...they welcomed me in the best way possible intentionally walking in my putting line, making fun of my nickname & offering to hook me up with a suns dancer

anyways after the round campbell graciously invited me to his house at the end of the 16th fairway on the right side with dramatic canyon views of the 18th hole & we later played a couple of rounds at his valley club phoenix country club (he lived at the biltmore)

glen did a lot of crazy **** which is why he moved to arizona where he could focus more on golf/music & not all night parties in the hollywood hills, he didn't really write any of his songs but the lyrics to rhinestone cowboy are pretty autobiographical & help me remember a now passed on golf buddy who lived life to its fullest (but not without regrets too)

https://instagr.am/p/BouB7rthhSs
he would laugh for sure if wuz still alive if i tole him about calveston (we would probably even have a bears recruiting video with campbell singing the above shocky lyrics)

cal's official visitors list june 8-11th:

4 players from texas, 2 from california, 1 from arizona & 1 from nevada

tyler knape, offensive tackle, austin texas, 2024 leader/commit of cal's monster offensive line
david abajian, offensive tackle, west hills california, 2024 cal's monster offensive line key target
adam mohammed, running back, phoenix arizona
audric harris, wide receiver, las vegas nevada
caleb mitchell irving, wide receiver, dallas texas
martell hughes, safety but recruited by coach simon as inside backer, san diego california
luke webb, defensive line, deer park texas
temerrick johnson, apex predator edge defender, midlothian texas

the university of calveston=#1 ranked public university in the world
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line 2024 recruiting update:

coach bloesch has extended an offer to 6'8" 312 lbs offensive tackle justin hylkema from wilcox high school in santa clara, he's a devastating trench working downfield blocker than knocks guys on their azzs & then pats them on the helmet

justin got his 1st official visit scheduled for arizona on june 14th & unofficially visited cal back in the day

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (and only a 45 mile drive for the fam & friends on gamedays)
HoopDreams
Keenan Allen = Monster singer

Shocky1

monster point of kissing clarification:

shocky has kissed (often with his tongue to the horror of his daughters taylor & shay shay) significantly more (like by a factor of 1000) doggys than females

and that's ok, cal's monster class is a judgement free safety zone

shocky is not a man ****#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

potential late offeree/pwo 6'4" 315 lbs offensive guard devin love from lewisville high school (near dallas, school mascot is the fightin' farmers) is gonna unofficially visit berkeley on june 7th

the university of calveston=#1 ranked public school in the world for seabirds flying in the sun (and also trench workers)
Shocky1

cal football workout energy is kinda like the shocky celebration dance when he drains a 15 footer on the 18th hole to win real coin from his sorry azz broken down dumb azz golf *****es which is then 100% donated to animal advocacy facilities here in maricopa county

slim wadie tole me recently with a smirk that it's kinda amazing that nobody has ever tried to punch/kick my azz on a golf course but let's be real here, the future is unknowable

let's ******* go (unbridled enthusiasm is contagious even for the sofa king)#
First Page Last Page
Page 114 of 285

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.