cal's monster offensive line

1,519,815 Views | 9916 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

future managing director/bro of wall street#

the #1 ranked public university in the world (don't be a dumb azz, better to palm a tight azz)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

the answers to the universe will be largely answered during 2024 cal spring ball, gonna be very exciting to see how this unfolds & develops

the truth is that heading into the 2023 season cal's monster offensive line in reality only had 6 players that wuz 100% physically/mentally gameday ready to play p5 football in the trenches & that # went to 5 really quickly when room leader matthew cindric got injured for the season in denton...wishing haas biz ad grad cindo nothing but the best as he pursues his nfl aspirations, the remarkable brian driscoll in his law school quest & the program will miss stanford engineering grad barrett miller who competed like a tunnel union worker in berkeley...nothing but love for brayden rohme (massachusetts) & everett johnson (montana) at their new schools in 2024

and so with that being said, the 2024 cal's monster offensive line in a 2nd year with offensive line coach/offensive coordinator mike bloesch is gonna be significantly deeper with legit gameday ready talent, this is the monster breakdown:

the leaders:

tj session: the fleet footed tackle with quick twitch reflexes gotta opportunity to be an all acc performer in 2024, major upside

sioape vatikani: got nfl measurements but takes plays off, my poly brah gotta play with haka warrior dance energy & enthusiasm on every single ******* play to reach his unlimited potential...getting sleeker this off season would help with his motor

the proven ones:

matthew wykoff: the texan gotta lotta experience & is ready to take the next step in becoming a lockdown starter

bastian swinney: the product of two +1 athletic parents, the interlachen high school grad gotta stay healthy to finally play to his vast potential

the transfer with starting experience:

rush reimer: the montana state grad got a fearless approach to life & is crazy azz athletic

victor stoffel: the temple grad got 20 d1 starting games experience & elite length, building more strength this offseason is critical

the now ready to compete blueshirts:

martin tine: the houston man is ready to compete for a starting job, he's a serious dude with his eyes on the prize

nick morrow: got more height at 6'8" & more SPEED than anyone in the o-line room, no longer undersized but still needs a strong offseason gaining weight/strength

frederick williams iii: the converted tight end got the high end athleticism coveted by coach bloesch

the question marks/next men up:

trent ramsey: gotta nasty streak

ender aguilar: sneaky strong

dylan jemtegaard: the smartest guy in the room

the true freshmen:

tyler knape: the future university of calveston grad loves football & it's 100% physicality, a future starter

aiden newbill: the 6'8" texan gotta major upside & will blueshirt building his body for 2025

syris corley: another smash mouth trench worker from texas will need a blueshirt to acclimate academically & build his body for 2025

cal's monster offensive line is gonna determine the fate of the 2024 california golden bears inaugural season in the acc, can they control games by physically pounding for ground with all american jaydn ott & burn clock while keeping the d off the field?

from miami to amsterdam the whole world is gonna be watching to see who's earned the starting 5 jobs at the saturday april 20th spring game at memorial stadium

https://instagr.am/p/C3-2BdLssAB
in coach bloesch (the bears best developer of talent) we (shocky & his doggy dogs) trust#
Econ141
This guy cares about Cal football.

Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
Shocky1
this curvy brunette yoga female cares about shocky's fall FREE pregame tailgate parties at buc-ee's

Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C4JTuMKv92m
this **** is getting live (2024 spring ball, changing the perspective/narrative re cal football in the acc)#

philly1121
FSU is our new arch rival/USC? How do you figure that?
wifeisafurd
Shocky1 said:

slashed tires r kinda like like slashed acc defenses, worthless as ****

stayinit (at the #1 ranked public university in the world)#
***** [female dog] time:

Why have I not seen anything from Cal with Jadyn Ott and the word Heisman together? It takes a long campaign to win the award, and spring practice is about to start alreaady. Cal has been handed this blessing and needs to exploit it, to benefit not only their best player, but to promote the football program itself. The PR folks at Cal need to get their act together.

Edit: censoring a word for female dog and complaining? Really?
Econ141
wifeisafurd said:

Shocky1 said:

***** [female dog] time:

Why have I not seen anything from Cal with Jadyn Ott and the word Heisman together. It takes a long campaign to win the award, and spring practice is about to start alreaady. Cal has been handed this blessing and needs to exploit it, to benefit not only their best player, but to promote the football program itself. The PR folks at Cal need to get their act together.

More proof that the admin doesn't care and that Wilcox isn't putting any pressure on them to. Which makes sense - he's just happy they keep extending him. The NIL collective is singlehandedly keeping this program afloat but it will not be enough to keep the program viable in the mid-to-long term. Harsh reality.
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
rkt88edmo
wifeisafurd said:

Shocky1 said:

***** [female dog] time:

Why have I not seen anything from Cal with Jadyn Ott and the word Heisman together? It takes a long campaign to win the award, and spring practice is about to start alreaady. Cal has been handed this blessing and needs to exploit it, to benefit not only their best player, but to promote the football program itself. The PR folks at Cal need to get their act together.

Edit: censoring a word for female dog and complaining? Really?

Need Doja to Paint the town Blue
calumnus
Econ141 said:

wifeisafurd said:

Shocky1 said:

***** [female dog] time:

Why have I not seen anything from Cal with Jadyn Ott and the word Heisman together. It takes a long campaign to win the award, and spring practice is about to start alreaady. Cal has been handed this blessing and needs to exploit it, to benefit not only their best player, but to promote the football program itself. The PR folks at Cal need to get their act together.

More proof that the admin doesn't care and that Wilcox isn't putting any pressure on them to. Which makes sense - he's just happy they keep extending him. The NIL collective is singlehandedly keeping this program afloat but it will not be enough to keep the program viable in the mid-to-long term. Harsh reality.

Wilcox has yet to bring Ott to a Media Day. Maybe this year.
calumnus
philly1121 said:

FSU is our new arch rival/USC? How do you figure that?

Our arch rival will always be Stanford.

What I said is FSU is our new USC: generally the top program in the conference with fans from a conservative part of the country who think they are better than the rest of the conference and unfortunately we generally lost to and they were disdainful towards us. There are plenty of of reasons for us to not like them: FSU tried to block us, then bad mouthed us in court. Add in California vs Florida state rivalries: oranges, beaches, Disneyland vs Disneyworld, politics with Newsome vs DeSantisโ€ฆ. As it was with USC, it will be a one-sided "rivalry" unless we beat them nearly as often as they will beat us. I know you like them, but I think most Cal fans already hate them. They are the team on our schedule next year I would most like to beat.

philly1121
I see. USC isn't from a conservative part of the country, though. I do see what you're saying tho. I would hope we would have a rivalry that we could better matchup with. Perhaps a school more towards our academic inclination.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/C0YW12CsE92

cal's monster offensive line official announcement:

the bears new #1 most HATED RIVAL (replacing usc) moving forward in the inaugural acc season is florida state

the 2024 road game to tallahassee with a side trip for world class golf at the streamsong resort is gonna be EPIC...yeah watching cal football on tv is for losers, do u got ur season tix(s)?

cap

**** the seminoles#

philly, florida state is talking **** about cal but the truth is that the seminoles LOST 63-3 in an orange bowl beatdown to georgia & now espn lawyers are accusing them of multiple felonies in divulging trade secrets which suggests fsu isn't gonna get any special "deals" from espn

and that's why shocky is officially announcing that our invasion of tallahassee on saturday september 21st is the OPPENHEIMER game during which we gonna trans gender blow up the seminoles, got it?

kinda ironic it took a berkeley professor to design a bomb that could blow up planet earth back in the day but now general james arthur knowlton is tryna blow up the cal football & basketball programs as we know them which will have the nuclear fall out of the elimination of cal athletics sports on the berkeley campus

**** the seminoles & the con artist#
Big C
calumnus said:

Econ141 said:

wifeisafurd said:

Shocky1 said:

***** [female dog] time:

Maybe he is only rewarding seniors with that honor.

I am joking. Well, maybe I'm not; it might be the case (sure was last year). Just don't shoot the messenger... not my idea!
Shocky1
^ ur correct big c, that's just econ doing his eeyore thing again with made up reasons to justify being unhappy all the time

Shocky1
rkt, doja is a bad azz, she would not be a good fit with out boy scout nando

Shocky1
bay hill pga 1st round update:

despite a bogey 5 on the dangerous finishing 18th hole after driving it into the deep lush rough right of the fairway collin morikawa putted well en route to a 70 & is tied for 20th...byeong hun an missed half of the fairways (7 of 14) shot a 71 & is tied for 25th...despite missing half of the greens in regulation (9 of 18) max homa got up & down 8 of 9 times for a scrambling 71 too

puerto rico pga 1st round update:

michael kim +1 thru 16 holes (played halted due to darkness) & james hahn shot a no bueno 76

chile korn ferry tour 1st round update:

with 4 birdies on the back nine kk limbhaust en route to a 70 & tied for 62nd...bomber brandon hagy birdied 3 of the 4 par 5s & shot a 71 & tied for 87th

https://instagr.am/p/CbPHZ3hFzW9
cal is a golf school#
calumnus
philly1121 said:

I see. USC isn't from a conservative part of the country, though. I do see what you're saying tho. I would hope we would have a rivalry that we could better matchup with. Perhaps a school more towards our academic inclination.

While the USC campus is in South-Central Los Angeles, USC's fanbase is traditionally from Orange County, especially Newport Beach. They very nearly moved there in the 60s (when nearby Pepperdine moved to Malibu). When the deal fell through, the land was developed into UC Irvine instead.

I acknowledge that USC's demographics and academic prestige have changed, making them much more like Cal than they were 30 years ago. And of course now they will not even be in the same conference. Which is why we need a new football power in our new conference to hate.

So, yeah, the statement "FSU is the new USC" isn't so much about the facts about FSU and USC, it is about Cal fans' feelings about USC and now FSU.

calumnus
Big C said:

calumnus said:

Econ141 said:

wifeisafurd said:

Shocky1 said:

***** [female dog] time:

I am joking. Well, maybe I'm not; it might be the case (sure was last year). Just don't shoot the messenger... not my idea!

I don't disagree. But Wilcox needed/needs to understand that Media Day should be about promoting the program to the media, not rewarding seniority. We almost got relegated due to our perceived "lack of media value." The media needs reasons to broadcast your games and write stories about you. Look at all the airplay and publicity Colorado got last year for essentially the same level of play. Wilcox will never be Deion, but he has to at least try to promote his star players and create some excitement. It is part of the job. The fate of the program may depend on it.
philly1121
Eh, I don't think there's really any comparison. Historically or otherwise.

FSu said some bad words about us. I'd like to see us beat Miami in our house.
Econ141
calumnus said:

Big C said:

calumnus said:

Econ141 said:

wifeisafurd said:

Shocky1 said:

***** [female dog] time:

I don't disagree. But Wilcox needed/needs to understand that Media Day should be about promoting the program to the media, not rewarding seniority. We almost got relegated due to our perceived "lack of media value." The media needs reasons to broadcast your games and write stories about you. Look at all the airplay and publicity Colorado got last year for essentially the same level of play. Wilcox will never be Deion, but he has to at least try to promote his star players and create some excitement. It is part of the job. The fate of the program may depend on it.

100%. Realignment and NIL makes it clear that this is all about $$$. Tradition is out the window. He needs to get with the times and choose the right places to take the high ground. Your top players, regardless of class, want exposure to get more NIL. Give them more exposure. We only have 1 star player for crying out loud.
Give to Cal Legends!

Shocky1
^ ur rite as usual econ, the bears got only ONE heisman trophy candidate on the entire roster, we're ******!

and so with that being said ima kinda worried about u & ur kinda fragile mental health, ok?...don't be walking on the golden gate bridge or riding no bicycle on top of the marin highlands this weekend, got it?

and stay on top of ur meds, if u want a FREE pass to modern yoga just let me know & shocky will do u a solid, brah

Shocky1

calalum, realize u live in the middle of paradise in the south pacific but with that being said u should probably try to get to a football game this decade before u offer ur insider insights re: the relationships of the head coach with his football players

the magic of cal football cannot be comprehended from further afar (do u got season tixs for this fall?)#
Shocky1
philly1121 said:

Eh, I don't think there's really any comparison. Historically or otherwise.

FSu said some bad words about us. I'd like to see us beat Miami in our house.

philly, shocky would like for our california golden bears to transgender them disloyal acc arch rival florida state seminoles in tallahassee and do naked yoga with them overrated sexy fish miami hurricanes at memorial stadium too

https://instagr.am/p/CsukIi2tyZo
more than one thing in life can be true (life is not linear)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the florida project, the most meaningful movie of the last decade which makes shocky cry & laugh every time)#
Shocky1

6'3" 220 lbs jerome myles from corner canyon high school in west jordan, utah is gonna officially trip to cal in early june

jerome is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.0 gpa & knows he can do better

but more importantly myles got speed (which is necessary in order to create separation) plus he got good hair

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including utah, just ask cade)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
bluehenbear
Econ141
He's already done more work by creating this one slide than Carol has done in the last year.

Give to Cal Legends!

Big C
calumnus said:

Big C said:

calumnus said:

Econ141 said:

wifeisafurd said:

Shocky1 said:

***** [female dog] time:

I probably wasn't clear: It may be Wilcox's idea to reward seniors by bringing them to the conference media day, but if he were to not bring Jaydn Ott this fall, that would be idiocy. I agree with you, ya gotta go with your stars!
philly1121
The Florida Project is a great viewing. Keep the ladies coming
bencgilmore
philly1121 said:

USC is more or less seen as Orange County U, which - while not as conservative as rural Florida - has tended red for decades
Shocky1
philly1121 said:

The Florida Project is a great viewing. Keep the ladies coming
the florida project director sean baker (we've exchanged emails) has been asked to testify before congress re: our nation's growing population of young families living in run down broken down azz hotels, young children that are one mcdonalds kid meal away from being homeless

shocky feels that scared doggy dogs living in daily dangerous conditions particularly in urban environments also need our love & protection in staying in safe zones, he wuz born under scorpio skies & is fiercely loyal to the underdogs in life...the roof over my head at the tree fort is not taken for granted, not all creatures on planet earth got that luxury

https://instagr.am/p/Cx0tUs3p97b
great cinema evokes untouched emotions & in this case the florida project breaks ur heart

shocky is a ******* mutt, brah#
Shocky1
bluehenbear said:

thx for sharing, hen machine, gotta be honest with u that my 1st reaction is that it kinda reminds of exalted california golden bears fans rushing at the speed of light to the shocky hosted FREE pregame parties at buc-ee's prior to our FUN fall of 2024 epic road game battles at auburn, tallahassee, pittsburgh, winston-salem & dallas

https://instagr.am/p/ByvGJeLADld
clothes r for losers (if ur doing yoga with a curvy brunette yoga female)#

the university of califonia, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (wut's ur gpa?)#
calumnus
Shocky1 said:

calalum, realize u live in the middle of paradise in the south pacific but with that being said u should probably try to get to a football game this decade before u offer ur insider insights re: the relationships of the head coach with his football players

the magic of cal football cannot be comprehended from further afar (do u got season tixs for this fall?)#

I have said nothing about Wilcox's relationship with his players which I assume for most players is better than most coaches' based on his personality.

My comments are specifically in regard to Media Day and the anti-hype of our program. Again, Media Day is not a field trip. It is not about rewarding players. Media Day is about hyping your program to the media, hense the name.

I know this thread is about offensive linemen, and yes they are key, but what other coaches bring offensive linemen who are not Outland Trophy candidate to Media Day? "College football fans are excited to tune in to see Cal because they have a 5th year senior tackle who is pretty funny and is doing well in his graduate studies. He is sure to do well in the world of business next year." Versus, "I want to see this Ott kid everyone is talking about as a Heisman candidate"?
Shocky1
bay hill pga tour 2nd round update:

max homa is driving the ball long (4th in the field in driving distance at 320 yards) & relatively straight in shooting a 69 & tied for 10th heading into the weekend in contention for the arnie trophy

byeong hun an also got his driver working (5th in the field in driving distance at 319 yards) & also shot a 69 & is tied for 10th in his hometown orlando

collin morikawa smother hooked his opening drive on the dogleg left par 4 1st hole out of bounds & then his his provisional ball inbounds by 3 feet to the same ob stakes (adjacent to the driving range) en route to a 80 which is the worst round of his young professional career...yeah even haas biz ad grads **** up sometimes

puerto rico pga tour 2nd round update:

despite crooked azz driving (only 15 of 28 fairways) & mediocre iron play (only 19 of 36 greens hit in regulation) michael kim worked his short game magic en route to a 68 & is tied for 56th...haas biz ad major back in the day james "bond" hahn (even) missed the cut & is flying back to texas

chile korn ferry tour 2nd round update:
(editor's note: chile is NOT argentina but shocky really like singing along with this song even tho he's not blind or nothing)

brandon hagy (-1) & kk limbhaust (+3) both missed the cut, don't cry for me santiago chile
Pittstop
Shocky1 said:

6'3" 220 lbs jerome myles from corner canyon high school in west jordan, utah is gonna officially trip to cal in early june

jerome is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.0 gpa & knows he can do better

but more importantly myles got speed (which is necessary in order to create separation) plus he got good hair

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including utah, just ask cade)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/

3.0 is cutting it pretty close in terms of being able to cut it in terms of the academic workload required at Cal. Anybody know how many incoming 3.0 student athletes make it, or actually thrive, at Cal? Definitely hoping for the best.
First Page Last Page
Page 238 of 284

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.