cal's monster offensive line

1,816,786 Views | 11115 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1 said:

^ goldy, wut wuz the highlights of ur nz holiday?

https://instagr.am/p/CzkaXgHr_bE

https://instagr.am/p/Ck2T5OhPHUA
reflecting back upon the shockster's recent 2 week nz holiday with slim wadie, it's not the undeniable outward beauty of new zealand that makes her so compelling, it's the sincere warmth of the people that make u wanna hear wut they r gonna say next (particularly if u got monkey voice in ur head that need quieting)

https://instagr.am/p/CfLJaMHPEYZ
bearsandgiants
I met Miss Switzerland on a backpacking trip after graduation. One of life's happy moments.

New Zealand is incredible, too. Wish i could have golfed, but "staying alive on the 25" and connecting with nature at hot water beach were memory enough. A truly magical place. I can see why the oligarchs are building their bunkers down there.
Shocky1

^ bearsngiants version of backpacking

shocky's version of backpacking=staying at a hampton inn
Oski87
Oakbear said:

SI grad and no ND in the final six, how did the Jesuits fail him LOL
No Jesuit colleges with good football. A lot of the Jesuits at SI went to the Graduate Theological Union in Berkeley!
Shocky1
?

the 2nd half of spring ball is coming next week (listen to mama bear)#
Shocky1

4 star quarterback jackson kollock unofficially tripped to cal & the san francisco bay area this weekend

with only 3 scholly qbs slated right now for the 2025 roster (chandler rogers is playing his 6th season this fall) the bears will take 2 qbs this cycle if they're the right guys

this is a physically developed thor, kinda built like former nfl overall #1 draft selection jared goff

jackson is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.75 gpa

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including laguna beach)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
Shocky1
Econ141
Shocky1 said:

It's the job he deserves.
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
Shocky1

coach madsen is actively recruiting day 1 impact starter/high calibre leader bryce pope from uc san diego & legoland high school after averaging an unselfish 18.3 ppg & an ice in his veins moneyball winning dagger against them california golden bears

after this year's bears roster of the most unlikeable lazy azz self entitled selfish guys in the history of cal athletics for any sport, is this the kinda student athlete u wanna root for?

bryce, it's kinda doubtful ur family would be able to catch every one of your games at somewhere like arkansas in the deep south but they could celebrate ur final season of collegiate basketball with gameday hour plus flights on southwest to oakland

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna build generational wealth thru nba development with coach madsen in the acc & hard work in the classrooms of berkeley)
Shocky1

6'2" 185 lbs deuce turner from the university of san diego is a key california golden bears recruiting target as an impact starter, we're done with crooked azz shooting strokes in berkeley

it's gonna take a "village" to stop the deuce & his 15.5 ppg average

yeah the deuce stroke is pure

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including coatesville pennsylvania)
Shocky1

this is wut cal basketball looked like during the cal's monster class era when there wuz 11,000 attendance games creating a hostile homecourt advantage & when everybody within the program (including shocky) from the mcdonalds all americans to the walk ons like my boys cole welle & brenden glapion celebrated together the magic of cal basketball

this can happen again but it's gonna start with coach madsen constructing a roster of likable hard working high character true student athletes that place a premium emphasis upon a degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world

yeah nil money is part of the deal but signing guys with overbearing little league dads or immature guys that wanna buy luxury watches (which just pisses off the have nots) & other dumb azz **** is not the solution

also critical is growing the fanbase of new fans that will become future season tix holders & mega donors, this pipeline will not happen without FREE tixs for all students...and adding an asian hooper to the fall roster would make a lotta sense too

building a successful program requires positive ENERGY & involving the right people

https://instagr.am/p/CbqvEPNtWU9
the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (simple earrings is the best fashionista look)
Goobear
Shocky1 said:

Backpacking is how I met my better half in Greece.
82gradDLSdad
Goobear said:

Shocky1 said:

Backpacking is how I met my better half in Greece.

I would suggest bike-packing. My cross country bike trip across the country gave me a look at a lot of this country. As great as it was, a simple moment in a diner in rural Missouri gave me a glimpse at how different and diverse our country is. Four farmers eating at the counter asked me what I was doing as I parked my bike and sat at a booth. I proudly said I was biking across the country to celebrate my recent graduation from UC Berkeley (naively thinking that would impress them). Their only question to me was: "Why ain't you workin'?".
Oakbear
"after this year's bears roster of the most unlikeable lazy azz self entitled selfish guys in the history of cal athletics for any sport, is this the kinda student athlete u wanna root for?"

shocky this is a really cheap shot, you should aim higher
mbBear
Oakbear said:

"after this year's bears roster of the most unlikeable lazy azz self entitled selfish guys in the history of cal athletics for any sport, is this the kinda student athlete u wanna root for?"

shocky this is a really cheap shot, you should aim higher
But it's a "judgement free zone"! Oh right, unless he is the one doing the judging.
Maybe he missed yoga that day, or had a bad back nine?
Shocky1
oak & mb, hear wut ur saying & ur not wrong

https://instagr.am/p/C48y0bDL7qE
bill schulz would never ever say anything that harsh, schulzie (slightly worser version of bill schulz) would only say that there wuz some chemistry problems with this year's team but the truth is that shocky (who don't got no social filter) is gonna tell u the 100% unvarnished real story

shocky is tired of all the inaccurate garbage written about this year's men's basketball team by the cal athletic department pr machine, by the media writers covering the program who don't wanna lose their media access privileges & this site's intrepid misleaders of the truth who got their own financial agendas...the lack of honesty re: the program is how the bears have become an absolute ****show the last 7 years (with last season being a significant uptick forward) since cal's monster class which held back no punches in the quest for transparent greatness (u can't fix **** if u don't think u got a problem, got it?)

oak & mb, it's a good thing shocky is not in luv with u cuz he would 100% tell u the truth which would probably be kinda uncomfortable for everyone...anyways them curvy brunette yoga females with triggering ponytails r kinda where it's at

bluehenbear
We should have fired knowlton and went after chun as soon as we joined the ACC
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/BK1PpkdD858
https://instagr.am/p/CrQzWZ4LD5g
2024 berkeley elections: vote for the innovation/financial balanced budget party, rich lyons for chancellor & andrew mcgraw for athletic director

the time is now for everything (including nando & sauted shrimp burritos with salsa & guac)#

^ bluehen, the truth is that chancellor christ is all about women's sports & wuz beyond upset when she found out how much the football & basketball guys are getting in nil payments & then asking the kinda clueless question why aren't the women getting paid as much?

she's 78 years old & will be gone july 1st, there wuz zero chance she wuz gonna fire knowlton when cal joined the acc...and agreed patrick chun will be a terrific athletic director for washington as they enter the big 10

the next berkeley chancellor will be recommended by uc prez michael drake to the board of regents for ratification in the upcoming 60 days...the truth is that the only way forward among the 3 finalists is for richard lyons to be named the berkeley chancellor who will then innovate a new athletic department with hopefully andrew mcgraw as the replacement athletic director that prioritizes the revenue sports while running a balanced budget rightsized operation that don't surreptitiously borrow $15,000,000+ a year from the central campus

cal athletics will NOT survive until knowlton's retirement date of 2029
Shocky1

spring is coming to utah in a couple of months, brhhhh#
Shocky1

cal's starting wide receiver got SPEED & a legoland banzai tree (let's ******* go)#
Alkiadt
Lenny Kravitz checking out Bucee's....

Please now tell us that you're responsible for his newfound love of Bucee's and that Lenny is now a whale donor to Cal's NIL and will be sitting courtside in Haas next year.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CrtFCHYLFuu
becky g tole shocky she's a "definite maybe" for at least one of his FREE acc roadtrip pregame tailgate parties at buc-ee's this fall, yeah she gotta funny elvis snarl but don't get on her bad side (not that she got one) or something

alky, the buc-ee's craze sweeping the ******* united states of america is absolutely INSANE rite now, good thing that the university of calveston got branding 1st rights of refusal with buc-ee's

unlike the loyal meb donor alky, shocky has only been to the epicenter of planet earth haas pavilion twice in the last 7 years since the termination of the monster...but it's not like he's just ****** off & scratched his doggy dog balls during this time, shocky learned at modern yoga how to do a lotta headstand crunches tho his t-rex arms are kinda holding him back on handstands rite now

shocky wuz ready to move back to the bay to yountville to open up his t-rex yoga/meditation studio (and join coore & crenshaw's brambles) but now they gonna open up arizona's 1st buc-ee's in buckeye so who knows wut's gonna happen next?

life is not linear (the future is unknowable)#
Oakbear
"the bears have become an absolute ****show the last 7 years (with last season being a significant uptick forward) since cal's monster class which held back no punches in the quest for transparent greatness (u can't fix **** if u don't think u got a problem, got it?)"

here you mention 7 years, but in the post I was critical of you only referred to current players .. I think you were way out of line with that comment..

your saying shcoky has no filter is BS, a cop out ..

you can and should do better
Shocky1

associate head coach adam mazarei is the lead recruiter for 6'7" 180 wing jason rivera-torres from vanderbilt who is testing the portal waters to see if there's a better opportunity out there for him

cal wuz candy azz soft on defense last season (grant newell wuz arguably the worst/lowest energy defender in the pac 12, shocky would rather eat 30 day old deep fried barracuda at sexy fish in miami than ever watch him play basketball again), rivera-torres would bring a much needed eastcoastie physical knock u on ur azz mentality to berkeley on d plus a legit scoring punch

rivera-torres is not a dumb azz, he wuz a member of the national honor society and spanish national honor society throughout high school

jason, earning a berkeley degree while living in the beautifully diverse san francisco bay area in cali while building generational wealth thru nba development with coach madsen in the acc & hard work in the classrooms es muy bueno, comprende?

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the bronx)
Shocky1
^^ oak bear, shocky is still a work in progress
Oakbear
Shocky1 said:

^^ oak bear, shocky is still a work in progress
given that you were phi beta kappa, you should be a faster study
Shocky1

6 '180 lbs future brilliant astronaut/nuero doggy dog brain surgery nobel peace prize winner/cornerback tre' harrison from junipero serra high school is gonna officially trip to the #1 ranked public university on planet earth on june 6th-8th

harrison got a bad azz physicality to his game plus he got track SPEED

tre is not a dumb azz, he got a 4.417 gpa & an offer from ******* harvard...there is no doubt that tre can read books & innovatively make an electric car outta **** parts from target or something like that

yeah my name is shocky & ima 100% in support of this actionable offer

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna build generational wealth via nfl development at memorial stadium in the acc & hard work in the classrooms of berkeley)
Shocky1

look oak ur probably rite but don't tell nobody but richard lyons (to his credit he got an advanced degree at mit or devry school of technology or something) is kinda jealous that shocky also graduated from the haas biz school like him with a HIGHER GPA & phi beta kappa honors plus he got a modern yoga membership

and so with that being said the truth is that future head coach in waiting (and also haas biz ad grad like cindo & nando) mike saffell is probably the smartest bear of them all...his curse in life tho is red hair (which is probably really helpful if ur stranded on the cliffs below pelican hills & the rescue helicopters are circling above with safety nets looking for u with navy seal infrared laser binoculars)

anyways oak plz be the guest speaker at one of the monster finanaced FREE buc-ee's tailgate parties this fall on acc roadtrips to extrapolate upon the many steps to becoming a nicer human being (and isn't that everyone on planet earth's goal at the end of the day?) & also throw in maybe a couple of handstand pointers?

**** balenciaga#
Oakbear
shocky, you do have a redeeming quality, you like doggies, as the owner of four mutts, I like this

as far as visiting Buc ees, I might be tempted if in the country and not tied up with work, I am 83 and still toiling away although I was a Haas grad, only in the top 25% of my class..

I opted out of the normal work channels at age 44 when I was fired by a boss ... he told me of his new idea and asked me what I thought .. I replied "I think that is the stupidest idea I have ever heard".. I get not having a filter. but I agree with your elder daughter, you should learn to muzzle yourself, treat yourself like you would treat a mutt that gets out of control

GO BEARS
Shocky1
oak bear=not a dumb azz

the road less traveled (there's a lotta world to see)#

Shocky1

just drove up to kayenta (near the utah border) & picked up my daughter shay who spent her spring break volunteering with 20+ of her denver law classmates providing FREE legal services on the navajo nation

quirky story: a navajo elder wants a will specifying that when he's buried he wants his daughter to buy him a shotgun & bury him with it

shay asks him if she should include any wording explaining the significance of this memoriam request

his response: "well, i'm a convicted felon so i'm not allowed to own a gun and i want to go out with one"

luv u sweetie (shay, not the dude who wants to be buried with a shotgun)
Shocky1

congrats sampson & ethan (golf carts r for losers)#
Shocky1

2025 6' 170 lbs safety aiden manutai from kahuku high school in waipahu (the northern shore of pearl harbor where hawaii route 90 & interstate h-1 intersect) is gonna official trip to berkeley may 23rd-26th

check out aiden's physical style of play & outta nowhere SPEED in closing on passes, neither of the bears starting safeties last season showed that type of ball recognition & footspeed on downfield vertical passes

manutai would 100% be in a position to compete for a starting job very early in berkeley kinda the same way sioape vatikani started as a true freshman as predicted by the monster prior to his summertime arrival

aiden is not a dumb azz, he got a 4.0 gpa

we gotta bring more of that hawaiian truck food culture to the bay...in benji & winterhawk we trust to tell the story re: a world class education that is relatively close to the hawaiian islands that offers nfl development/early playing time at memorial stadium in the acc in the wonderfully diverse san francisco bay area

https://instagr.am/p/BoayiSHggWh
the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Ck9nEVWOwz5
coach madsen is utilizing his nba connections to actively recruit 6'7" 190 lbs stanford portal transfer andrej stojakovic from nearby carmichael (short drive on gamedays for the fam to haas pavilion)

andrej wuz a mcdonalds all american as a senior at the academically rigorous jesuit high school & averaged 7.8 ppg as a true freshman with a advanced court awareness & fluid ball movement...his dad peja wuz a 3 time nba all star so nil dollars won't be a key issue for the affluent family in this recruitment as much as nba skills development, a clear pathway to a starting position at the wing & earning a world class education...the california golden bears basketball program checks all those boxes

https://instagr.am/p/Cnz97I2yFU0
as a stanford transfer, berkeley admissions will not be a problem, andrej is not a dumb azz

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including greece & serbia)
Shocky1
Quote:

Any updates on Cal Basketball visitors??
https://instagr.am/p/CgNJnEuvtpf
foxy, a lotta basketball portal transfer communications/recruiting is on zoom rite now, it's a relatively quick 2 way evaluation screening process in this era of speed dating on hinge, swipe rite

official visits are romantic marriage proposals with vows & rings and stuff

surprisingly the most knowledgable person in berkeley re: the complexities of relationships is noted human behavior sociologist dr jaydn ott

the upcoming football portal transfer recruiting narrow window of april 15th to april 30 is gonna be crazy as ****

r u sick of me (r u gonna slash my tires)?
First Page Last Page
Page 244 of 318

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.