cal's monster offensive line

1,816,798 Views | 11115 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://instagr.am/p/C8tI_CdtiEZ
cal is a DREAM school#
HoopDreams
LET'S GO!

https://instagr.am/p/C8s9oh4gL0h

Econ141
With #5 draft pick in the world's best universities, USNews selects ... UC Berkeley!

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/rankings

Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
Shocky1
Econ141 said:

With #5 draft pick in the world's best universities, USNews selects ... UC Berkeley!

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public & #5 overall ranked university in the global WORLD
Shocky1
HoopDreams said:

LET'S GO!

https://instagr.am/p/C8s9oh4gL0h

https://instagr.am/p/CpqZKRYPNHC
doms got good wheels#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

university of houston president renu khator has fired athletic director chris pezman (previously an associate athletic director at cal)

rich, does this quote resonate with you too?

"This was a difficult but necessary decision as we navigate a paradigm shift in collegiate athletics."
-renu khator

the time is NOW for everything, otherwise goodbye cal football & basketball as we know it & the end of alums/donors visiting their alma mater on gamedays which given the projected significantly reduced future funding for uc berkeley from the state of california is gonna make lyon's legacy one of armageddon

rich, do you really think general james arthur knowlton is really the right person to lead the cal athletic department in these uncertain & challenging times??

https://instagr.am/p/C43iP6qvK88

superman vs the con artist (the future of cal athletics hangs in the balance)#

happiness vs depression is a razor thin margin (keep the faith, shocky identifies with the cajon box dummer on the far left)#
Pittstop
Econ141 said:

Damn, UW is pretty high up on the "elite scale". WAY over a bunch of Ivies. They've come a long way, it seems.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

^ conditional offer could become an actionable offer

https://instagr.am/p/CwIl2RaPSuG
4.71 gpa renaissance man (could probably build a 300 mph+ rovercraft with garden tools or something)#
Shocky1

football is a violent sport best played by those with SIZE & SPEED (and in berkeley with high GPAs)#
rafterfan180
Shocky1 said:

econ, in the case of mcdaniel, the arizona staff emphasized they're building their offensive schemes around a really short qb1 in noah fifita (a productive collegiate qb with zero nfl upside)...to someone like mcdaniel who lacks both height & weight too that wuz appealing...and we should thank robert for bailing late in the recruiting cycle in that it's opened the door for generational talent jaron who could be the bears next elite nfl quarterback & help sell out memorial stadium

in the case of pese the wildcats staff (that primarily consists of former san jose state coaches who routinely recruited 2.5+ gpa dumb azzs that can barely read/do basic math) emphasized to mays he wuz probably gonna flunk out in berkeley (scare tactics) & that they would scheme defensively around his lack of size...the 3.2 gpa listed by the monster wuz his best recent gpa & not his overall gpa which wuz sub 3.0

honestly neither of these 2 wuz good fits for the california golden bears football program

berkeley isn't for everyone (particularly for those that don't really wanna do the hard work in the classrooms of berkeley that's necessary to earn a degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world)
Shocky, I rock with you but in fairness, you can't rejoice KABOOM KABOOM when they commit and then say they're dog doodoo when they leave. It's one or the other.
Pittstop
rafterfan180 said:

Shocky1 said:

econ, in the case of mcdaniel, the arizona staff emphasized they're building their offensive schemes around a really short qb1 in noah fifita (a productive collegiate qb with zero nfl upside)...to someone like mcdaniel who lacks both height & weight too that wuz appealing...and we should thank robert for bailing late in the recruiting cycle in that it's opened the door for generational talent jaron who could be the bears next elite nfl quarterback & help sell out memorial stadium

in the case of pese the wildcats staff (that primarily consists of former san jose state coaches who routinely recruited 2.5+ gpa dumb azzs that can barely read/do basic math) emphasized to mays he wuz probably gonna flunk out in berkeley (scare tactics) & that they would scheme defensively around his lack of size...the 3.2 gpa listed by the monster wuz his best recent gpa & not his overall gpa which wuz sub 3.0

honestly neither of these 2 wuz good fits for the california golden bears football program

berkeley isn't for everyone (particularly for those that don't really wanna do the hard work in the classrooms of berkeley that's necessary to earn a degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world)
Shocky, I rock with you but in fairness, you can't rejoice KABOOM KABOOM when they commit and then say they're dog doodoo when they leave. It's one or the other.

I definitely agree, Raf, in concept. But, on the flip side, you can't really come out and call them dog doo doo on these public forums that the recruits, and all their parents probably see (even though I have "thought" it, a bunch of times, while saying "Welcome to Cal, young man!"). However, once they are here for a while, and have not produced or have otherwise sucked donkey balls, then we legitimately start seeing [mostly valid] harsh critiques from many posters. The gloves tend to come off, with time. But if "this, guy is a wasted schollie" is what you 'really' thought about the guy but you're not saying that because he's a new commit who 'may' stick and develop, and carve out a role on the team, but THEN he bails and decommits...well, I guess all is fair then, and one can say what he 'really' thought in the first place.
Shocky1

look rafty, shocky is used to being yelled at (particularly at modern yoga when he just daydreams without focus thru class or something) but with that being said it's agreed he needs to do better in the future

maybe next time when a low gpa guy commits we'll just say BOOM instead of KAAAAABBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ok?

wishing nothing but the best for mays & robert as they head to a big 12 truck stop town without academic responsibilities in order to engage in underage drinking (alcoholism is a major problem for arizona grads according to my pool cleaning guy trevor who does a great job with all the floaty leaves plus my doggy dogs luv him too) & hopefully don't contract too many untreatable stds which results in slow & painful deaths...the good news is that the tuscon economy is sorta ok due to the preponderance of cartel affiliated money laundering businesses & senior citizen golfing retirement communities so both guys should have no problem landing entry level jobs at dirtbags on speedway or something when football is over for them

peace out, rafty

https://instagr.am/p/Cs9WXzyvxh9
Shocky1

anybody still at home on the farm?#
Shocky1

fun/insightful FREE interview by jim with the 4.0 gpa tj who got 2 years of remaining eligibility on the bears defensive line

everybody luvs aaron rodgers in wisky (the lido is overrated at it's current ranking of #68 in the world)#
Shocky1

2024 pga tournament at detroit golf club: 1st round update

with a trio of birdies to finish the round (finishing on the 202 yards par 3 9th with a laser tee shot to 2 feet) despite crooked azz driving the ball into only 6 of 14 fairways (gotta clean that up tomorrow morning), michael kim shot an en fuego 65 & is tied for 2nd with taylor montgomery (shocky has played golf with his dad multiple times at shadow creek in north las vegas where he's the director of golf)...like all berkeley athletes during the cal's monster class era michael got one of the most popular/engaging twitters on the pga tour along with teammate max homa...as stated here multiple times both michael & ben an are gonna join max & collin in the winner circle sooner than later

https://instagr.am/p/C50_FjrurZB
in other news berkeley/newport harbor grad allison stokke married (and even had a kid with him!!) defending champ rickie fowler in a pathetic attempt to make me jealous or something...let's be real here, both me & rickie are hopa/hopa with tiger moms, the same height/weight with similar looks & kinda greenish eyes and ima better at yoga & he's better at golf...whatever

Shocky1

Which university got the WORST athletic director in the United States whose running the department into a financial tsunami all the while refusing all media interview requests & not allowing students to attend football/basketball games for FREE and living out of state (while running a family house flipping biz there)? Go Bears!

andrew mcgraw for athletic director#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

the following is a reprint from cal's monster class back in the day:

visited this morning the recently opened nicklaus design group ferry point golf course just outside of nyc with panoramic views of the manhattan skyline

https://instagr.am/p/C7dS0GksHlA
arrive from my hotel by cab at the clubhouse around 7:30 am to stretch & warm up at the practice facility

upon arrival the head golf professional tells me that ferry point's developer donald trump heard that as a golf digest & golf magazine rankings panelist that i had an 8:10 tee time and would i like to play with the donald at 8:20 am instead?

so i say sure, no big deal, let's do this

so we make the introductions on the practice green & the 1st thing i notice is that trump has the weirdest color hair ever (kinda yellow orange) & that he has total man boobs along with an oversized obnoxious red cap

i walk & carry my lightweight leather mackzenie bag while the donald drives a golf cart literally to within 6 inches of every green...just as annoyingly, we then proceed to play thru every group on the golf course in front of us (why does he do this, why not just take the 1st tee time?)...it's funny to watch people's reactions as he dictates the playing thru, some golfers are understandably agitated while others want a selfie with him on their phones, he very clearly enjoys all the drama he's created

so he tells us while we wait for the short par 4 8th green to clear that he thinks ferry point is one of the greatest golf courses in the united states (it isn't, there are at least a dozen courses on long island & the hamptons that are significantly better) & that he's qualified to make that statement because of his extensive travels around the globe playing golf, that nobody knows golf architecture better than him & that includes actual golf architects

so in front of his 2 buddies & his cart caddie i tell the donald that actually i'm one of the 13 guys (and the youngest) to have played the world top 100 courses & stare him down...total silence, one of his buddies who is the chairman of macys starts to laugh & donald play punches my shoulder kinda hard, he's been pwned...whatever

dude is an interesting guy but playing golf with him is not really a celebration of the game but more like riding a roller coaster

you're fired, shocky#

yeah shocky is probably the only california golden bear on planet earth that's been punched by donald trump

shocky is unbreakable (but why can't he learn how to do a handstand?)#

what is the most critical question that the majority of americans wanted answered during tonite's presidential debate?

yeah they want joe biden (who is too old/senile for the white house, he should be living in one of the condos above biscayne bay where the cuban gentlemen sleep all day & dining at mila at nite, my fellow stinson beach high school grad/california governor gavin newsom would be a much better choice for the democratic party) to ask donald trump the following question:

President Biden: Donald, as a convicted felon and acknowledged elections denier with multiple documented assaults against females do you feel that your unprovoked punching Shocky is your worst crime thus far?

https://instagr.am/p/BK1PpkdD858
vote for andrew mcgraw for athletic director!!!!#
calumnus
Shocky1 said:

Which university got the WORST athletic director in the United States whose running the department into a financial tsunami all the while refusing all media interview requests & not allowing students to attend football/basketball games for FREE and living out of state (while running a family house flipping biz there)? Go Bears!

And still no word on the second investigation into Knowlton's mishandling of the women's swimming program and his fiscal and moral malfeasance?

calumnus
Shocky1 said:

2024 pga tournament at detroit golf club: 1st round update

with a trio of birdies to finish the round (finishing on the 202 yards par 3 9th with a laser tee shot to 2 feet) despite crooked azz driving the ball into only 6 of 14 fairways (gotta clean that up tomorrow morning), michael kim shot an en fuego 65 & is tied for 2nd with taylor montgomery (shocky has played golf with his dad multiple times at shadow creek in north las vegas where he's the director of golf)...like all berkeley athletes during the cal's monster class era michael got one of the most popular/engaging twitters on the pga tour along with teammate max homa...as stated here multiple times both michael & ben an are gonna join max & collin in the winner circle sooner than later

https://instagr.am/p/C50_FjrurZB
in other news berkeley/newport harbor grad allison stokke married (and even had a kid with him!!) defending champ rickie fowler in a pathetic attempt to make me jealous or something...let's be real here, both me & rickie are hopa/hopa with tiger moms, the same height/weight with similar looks & kinda greenish eyes and ima better at yoga & he's better at golf...whatever

Best song about seaweed ever:
HoopDreams

Shocky1
calumnus said:

Shocky1 said:

And still no word on the second investigation into Knowlton's mishandling of the women's swimming program and his fiscal and moral malfeasance?
calumnus
Shocky1 said:

calumnus said:

Shocky1 said:

Should not take well over a year when nearly everyone was interviewed the first time. If Christ thought it absolved Knowlton, I'm sure she would have released it long ago. You have to think she is just handing the stinking mess to Lyons to deal with. Maybe in a few days?
Shocky1
^ christ has had major health issues for some time & non functioning in her duties, this is why lyons wuz named berkeley's incoming chancellor months ahead of the original succession of power timeline

Shocky1

my fellow stinson beach high school grad is 100% a supporter of the university of california, berkeley (calimony don't happen without gavin's influence) plus he's already paid the non refundable deposit for membership (all students will be able to attend for FREE) to shocky's future t-rex yoga/meditation studio in yountville

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

5'1l" 170 lbs future brilliant astronaut/nuero doggy dog brain surgery nobel peace prize winner/safety tre' harrison from junipero serra high school is gonna officially trip to the #1 ranked public university on planet earth on june 6th-8th

harrison got a bad azz physicality to his game plus he got track SPEED

tre' is not a dumb azz, he got a 4.417 gpa & an offer from ******* harvard...there is no doubt that tre' can read books & innovatively make an electric car outta **** parts from target or something like that

yeah my name is shocky & ima 100% in support of this becoming an actionable offer

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna build generational wealth via nfl development at memorial stadium in the acc & hard work in the classrooms of berkeley)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
wut up, tre'?

look, wanna keep ur recruitment on ur official visit to berkeley this weekend on a transparent basis, ok?

coach wilcox just texted me & tole me that she would be ur roommate (transfer from the university of Ibiza, her unit 2 roommate form says her hobbies include "making homemade movies" whatever that means) if u commit to cal, ok?...pretty sure she don't snore or go thru ur **** or something but who knows for sure

fyi, ur 4.417 gpa is higher than hers so go ahead & low key flex about that with them curvy brunette yoga females that wanna date/marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads, ok?

KAAABBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

for reals, 4.417 gpa true student athletes don't flip to big 12 truck stop academic trailer park skools

roommate confirmation forms r in the mail#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Cl9nTALPWJe
2024 rocket mortgage pga tournament at detroit golf club: 2nd round update

a hot start got him briefly in 2nd place with an opening 32 but coming home in 39 with a rinsed 2nd shot on the watery par 5 14th hole got michael kim tied for 15th after a 71...michael is putting lights out & is hitting 29 of the 36 greens in regulation despite crooked azz driving (14 out of 28 fairways, 50% es no bueno)

stinson beach high school grad & avid golfer (just like his fun dad jerry) jared goff isn't playing in the rocket mortgage pro am cuz he got married to a curvy brunette yoga female

yeah jaron got the opportunity to be the next jared in getting a berkeley degree & getting PAID in the national football league (4 year $212,000,000 contract extension with the detroit lions)

jaron, u can probably buy moms a new home on the north shore with that kinda coin...ohana brah

FUN FACTS: both jared goff (stinson beach high school) & jaron keawe sagapolutele (james campbell beach high school in ewa beach hawaii) got 3.75 gpas...intelligence as measured by gpas & the nfl wonderlic test are key scouting metrics for qb drafting evaluations by national football league organizations...so being strategic in ur choice of a university is very important...my yoga buddy jaylen brown upon the advice of his trusted mentors intentionally brands himself as an "intellectual"...his recent 5 year nba max contract of $306,000,000 with the boston celtics is another step in jb's goal to owning a nba franchise, jaylen has differentiated himself from other nba players with his successful highly calculated branding efforts (playing pick up hoops at harvard, publicized matches at the new york city chess club, taking graduate courses at berkeley, innovatively founding the 7uice fashion line, etc.)

cal is a DREAM school (for those that wanna do the HARD WORK)#
Shocky1

the time is NOW for everything (cal football's pivotal 2024 acc season)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

october 5, 2024 at memorial stadium: california golden bears vs them miami hurricanes

INSANE energy in berkeley!! (socks r for losers unless they r fuschia)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C7ccGvLtJSR
2025 cal's monster class: whose next???

4.41 gpa (will major in computer science) 5'11" 170 lbs safety tre' harrison from junipero serra high school got isaiah crosby size & elite closing SPEED that the takers staff is prioritizing to successfully defend modern spread offenses

3.7 gpa 6'6" 305 lbs offensive lineman mike klisiewicz from liberty high school in brentwood got the elite height, weight & high gpa as coach bloesch (the bears best coach) continues to 100% upgrade the o-line room

3.25 gpa 6'4" 225 lbs tight end jacob houseworth from fortuna union high school gotta chip on his shoulder & is nasty azz physical blocking & running with the ball in a jack colletto jack of all trades kinda way

3.4 gpa 6' 165 lbs corner/nickel back jae'on young from sierra canyon high school got world class SPEED, the early enrollee will be competing in 2025 spring ball as multiple takers graduate/pursue nfl opportunities

3.2 gpa 6'2" 250 lbs lebron williams from kahuku high school rolls as an active high energy defensive lineman that got the skillset necessary to play in coach browning's new more attacking/disruptive scheme

4.2 gpa 6'3" 205 lbs all state linebacker beckham barney is a sideline to sideline tackling machine from mountain view high school in mesa with a high football iq that gotta lotta academic ambition

3.0+ gpa 6'1" 205 lbs middle linebacker ke'brion winston from lancaster high school south of dallas is a relentless pursuit closing SPEED backer who is gonna be a star at the university of calveston...bet

3.9 gpa 6'1" 190 lbs running back anthony league from millikan high school in long beach gotta opportunity to carry the rock after all american jaydn ott declares for the 2025 draft

3.7 gpa 6'3" 255 lbs alpa predator edge defender ikechukwu okafor at alief hastings high school in houston is yet another future university of calveston grad...SPEED, strength & intelligence

3.2 gpa 6'3" 300 lbs ben howard a high school tackle at lehi high school (utah) but projects as an interior trench worker at cal...got mobility/quick twitch movements & finishes with a violent nasty azz non stop motor

3.75 gpa 6'3" 210 lbs hybrid wideout/tight end meyer swinney from interlachen high school is gonna be the 2nd fam member to earn a degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world...nightmare mismatch for smaller dbs
https://instagr.am/p/CzzF7btOOPB

3.8 gpa 6'1" 225 lbs quick twitch +1 athletic inside linebacker carter jones from crean lutheran in the oc...could be a family deal with 2027 qb caden also with a bears offer

3.4 gpa 5'11" 170 lockdown cornerback kaden cook from round rock (near austin), texas...kaden is gonna be yet another university of calveston grad whose fam & friends will show out for our upcoming acc rivalry with smu

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world
Shocky1

50 year decision (for building generational wealth or do u wanna wear raingear 8 months of the year in drizzly azz seattle)???

bod dragons love their moms (just ask tarik, young ivee, the hardware man & my bro lou richie)#
Shocky1

cal's monster class (whose driving ur content?)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Cfkm18Isc7B
the wacky new york city adventures of taylor:

as the many of you that have met tay (whose idol is audrey hepburn) know she's really really genuinely a nice person (her 2nd year denver law sis shay & her dad know how to tell people to **** off in 17 different languages) thru the years so one of her goals in moving to nyc is to find her voice

so this morning while stretching out at the hudson yards equinox (thinking about her FUN morning coffee date with a young man from the midwest/recent ivy league grad whose now working on wall street who asked a lotta questions about her & also held her hand afterwards while walking down the street which is a total shocky move) an aggressive good looking trainer (who has unsuccessfully asked her out in the past) tole her in a loud voice "hey, you've been stretching out for 30 minutes, time to start working out!!"

the old tay would've just smiled & brushed it off (and then complained to me later about the guy)...really proud that on the way out of the equinox when the manager working the front desk asked her how her workout went she tole them the truth

the manager apologized profusely & asked her "do you think he makes other women uncomfortable?"

tay tole her "don't really know but honestly i don't always work out here because of him"

yeah you can be a really NICE & kind person who engages/encourages others with a gentle/smiling persona but at the same time there's absolutely no reason to take unnecessary **** from mean (usually insecure) people

love you, sweetie, and proud of you too!!!

ur dumb azz dad

Shocky1

qb1 of the future?? (the KEY to the 2025 recruiting class)#
calumnus
Shocky1 said:

I've got a good feeling about this
Pittstop
Shocky1 said:

One finalist is not like the other three.
First Page Last Page
Page 283 of 318

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.