cal's monster offensive line

1,819,155 Views | 11117 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1 said:

according to shocky's nfl sources the bird will play in the national football league longer (jaydn will make a ****ton more coin tho) than any other player during the coach wilcox era

read that statement again & file it away, got it?...barring an injury, a 10+ nfl career for the future 1st team all acc/all american bird

and yeah the zony 4.0 gpa david often gets hit on at parties by older ****s who mistake him for gene simmons or something

https://instagr.am/p/Cf4Qy2HsItD
the bird must fly (at memorial stadium in the acc)#
^ 87, don't forget that generational talent david bird barring an unforeseen injury or a decision to go on multiple worldwide tours with kiss is gonna be a nfl pro bowler!!

yeah the bird & hunter barth (future ceo of carvana or co ceo with his older bro of a competing start up that don't engage in predatory interest rate loans, sorry ernie) r gonna be on the list of the richest top 100 arizonans in 2035

cap
Cal88
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CpVq4WnvSsS
88, my kids all visited/raved about the truly spectacular castle (have u visited the fairytale castle in the clouds in sintra portugal?...that's my favorite, see you tube below) at the chateau de chantilly while dad walked a brisk 18 as a single at the golf de chantilly vineueil course which wuz designed by the remarkably talented tom simpson (also the architect at my beloved morfontaine)...they also checked out the horsey stables & riding grounds, did u do that too?

as part of my golf ratings/evaluations shocky (who is arguably the top expert/aficionado of golf course architecture in the world) don't allow any distractions to detract from the pure experience so that means no golf carts, no note taking, no taking fotos & no keeping score

so during the round shocky knocked his fairway wood approach on the slightly uphill 414 meters (458 yards) par 4 12th into the front right bunker & made a nice save for a par 4...funny moment much later that nite on the terrace of the george x over un petitie celebratory slice of chocolate cake when the monster filled out his scorecard & realized that it's actually a par 5, it's the only birdie i've ever made in my life that i didn't know in real time wuz a birdie!!

kinda wonder if anybody ever played the rollercoaster par 6 18th hole at lake chabot without a scorecard & made what they thought wuz a par 5??

parlez-vous francais, 88??

Oui Shocky, it's my native language, hailing from the west side of Paris.

Yes I have been to the stables and horse museum at Chantilly, it is the French capital of equestrian sports, site of the local equivalent of the Kentucky Derby (Grand Prix de Chantilly). I've never been to Portugal, even though I've often visited Spain.
Shocky1
88, tres bon, if this is a recent foto of u plz send me a private message...nice slides choice

https://instagr.am/p/CuHuy6dNDYM
that's funny how u haven't visited portugal, it's kinda like natives of cali who've never made the trek to muir woods yet...there's such a lotta world to see!!

c'est la vie

https://instagr.am/p/CtcB-z9SYMt

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the beautiful yet pissed off people of france)
Shocky1

good luck to berkeley grad blake antzoulatos on his transfer to them uc davis aggies for his final 2 years of eligibility

markeisha, ^ this is what innovative (on a seriously low budget) marketing/selling tixs looks like, got it??...but congrats on promoting ur career (despite being an inept bureaucrat) while there are empty seats at memorial stadium via ur tarp management expansion approach to deconstructing the cal football brand

2024 scholly roster departures: 42 bears moving on

matthew cindric, center...out of eligibility...berkeley degrees w/haas biz school & masters education
barrett miller, tackle...out of eligibility...stanford engineering degree & berkeley cert program
isaiah ifanse, running back...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
monroe young, wide receiver...out of eligibility...berkeley degree
brian hightower, wide receiver...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
darius long jr, defensive tackle...out of eligibility...berkeley degree
jackson sirmon, inside linebacker...out of eligibility...berkeley haas global grad program
patrick mcmorris, safety...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program...nfl drafted miami dolphins
raymond woodie iii, safety...grad transfer portal to bethune cookman...berkeley degree
ben finley, quarterback...grad transfer portal to akron...berkeley cert program
tyson mcwilliams, cornerback...grad transfer portal to uc davis...berkeley degree
brayden rohme, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal to massachusetts...berkeley degree

kaleb elarms-orr, inside linebacker...transfer portal to tcu...no berkeley degree
everett johnson, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal to montana...berkeley degree
blake antzoulatos, inside linebacker...grad transfer portal to uc davis...berkeley degree
king doerue, running back...football retirement...purdue degree
jeremiah earby, cornerback...transfer portal to boise state...no berkeley degree
sam jackson v, quarterback...transfer portal to auburn...no berkeley degree
taj davis, wide receiver...football retirement...washington degree
michael luckhurst, kicker...football retirement (soccer)...pursuing berkeley degree
muelu iosefa, inside linebacker...football retirement...no berkeley degree
moso'oipala "nunie" tuitele, te/olb...transfer portal to new mexico..no berkeley degree
jeremiah hunter, wide receiver...grad transfer portal to washington...berkeley degree
asher alberding, tight end...football retirement...berkeley haas global access program
dejuan butler, defensive back...grad transfer portal to sacramento state...berkeley degree
sailasa "sai" vadrawale, defensive back...transfer portal to oregon state...no berkeley degree
andy alfieri, fullback/linebacker...grad transfer portal to oregon state..berkeley degree
brian driscoll, offensive lineman...football retirement...berkeley degree
brett johnson, defensive lineman...football retirement...berkeley degree
jaedon roberts, defensive lineman...football retirement...berkeley degree
mason mangum, wide receiver...grad transfer portal to texas a&m (track)...berkeley degree
isaiah young, defensive back...football retirement...berkeley degree
myles jernigan, linebacker...grad transfer portal to louisville...berkeley degree
ender aguilar, offensive lineman...grad transfer portal to tulsa...berkeley degree
marquis montgomery, wide receiver...transfer portal to byu...no berkeley degree
martin tine, offensive lineman...transfer portal to texas state...no berkeley degree
kaylin moore, defensive back...transfer portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
tiumalu afalava, defensive lineman...transfer portal...no berkeley degree
marquez dortch, wide receiver...transfer portal to troy...no berkeley degree
sergio allen, linebacker...football retirement...pursuing berkeley degree
leremia leremia, defensive end...football retirement...no berkeley degree (at this time)
tidiane jalloh, outside linebacker...football retirement...no berkeley degree (at this time)

note: kicker mateen bhaghani not listed cuz he never had a scholly

2023 scholly roster departures: 36 bears moved on

daniel scott, safety...out of eligibility...berkeley degree...nfl drafted indianapolis colts
odua isibor, edge defender...out of eligiblity...ucla degree
jamieson sheahan, punter...out of eligilbity...berkeley degree
darius long jr, defensive line...walk on final semester...berkeley degree
kyle smith, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer...berkeley degree
ryan puskas, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer...berkeley degree
orin patu, edge defender...grad transfer to arizona & bethune cookman...berkeley degree
patrick histake, edge defender...portal to hawaii...no berkeley degree
henry ikahihifo, outside linebacker...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
braxton croteau, outside linebacker...medical retirement...berkeley degree
femi oladejo, linebacker...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
trey paster, linebacker...grad transfer to colorado state & bethune cookman...berkeley degree
fatu iosefa, safety...portal to san mateo community college...no berkeley degree
kaleb higgins, corner back...portal to sacramento state...no berkeley degree
ben coleman, guard...grad transfer to asu...berkeley degree
spencer lovell, guard...grad transfer to kansas & nevada...asu degree
ryan lange, guard...football retirement...pursuing berkeley degree
jackson brown, tackle..portal to pitt...no berkeley degree
jake muller, tight end...football retirement...berkeley degree
elijah mojarro, tight end...grad transfer to nevada & rice...berkeley degree
nick alftin, tight end...portal as grad transfer...berkeley degree
keleki latu, tight end...portal to nevada & washington...no berkeley degree
jermaine terry, tight end...portal to oregon state...no berkeley degree
j michael sturdivant, wide receiver...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
justin richard baker, wide receiver...medical retirement...berkeley degree
tommy christakos, wide receiver...medical retirement...berkeley degree
aidan lee, wide receiver...portal to garden city cc, minot state & bluefield state...no berkeley degree
ashton hayes, running back...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
chris street, running back...portal to utah tech...no berkeley degree
damien moore, running back...portal to fresno state & lamar...no berkeley degree
decarlos brooks, running back...grad transfer to asu...berkeley degree
slater zellers, longsnapper...grad transfer to asu...berkeley degree
dario longhetto, kicker...grad transfer to asu...berkeley degree
jack plummer, quarterback...grad transfer to louisville...purdue degree
kai milner, quarterback...portal to northern arizona...no berkeley degree
zach johnson, quarterback...portal as grad transfer...berkeley degree

Shocky1

it's a great day to be a bear!!!! (the dawn of a new era of cal football, wanted in 2 states can't move wrong on 10 paws we stood tall)#
mbBear
Cal88 said:

Shocky1 said:

88, my kids all visited/raved about the truly spectacular castle (have u visited the fairytale castle in the clouds in sintra portugal?...that's my favorite, see you tube below) at the chateau de chantilly while dad walked a brisk 18 as a single at the golf de chantilly vineueil course which wuz designed by the remarkably talented tom simpson (also the architect at my beloved morfontaine)...they also checked out the horsey stables & riding grounds, did u do that too?

as part of my golf ratings/evaluations shocky (who is arguably the top expert/aficionado of golf course architecture in the world) don't allow any distractions to detract from the pure experience so that means no golf carts, no note taking, no taking fotos & no keeping score

so during the round shocky knocked his fairway wood approach on the slightly uphill 414 meters (458 yards) par 4 12th into the front right bunker & made a nice save for a par 4...funny moment much later that nite on the terrace of the george x over un petitie celebratory slice of chocolate cake when the monster filled out his scorecard & realized that it's actually a par 5, it's the only birdie i've ever made in my life that i didn't know in real time wuz a birdie!!

kinda wonder if anybody ever played the rollercoaster par 6 18th hole at lake chabot without a scorecard & made what they thought wuz a par 5??

Yes I have been to the stables and horse museum at Chantilly, it is the French capital of equestrian sports, site of the local equivalent of the Kentucky Derby (Grand Prix de Chantilly). I've never been to Portugal, even though I've often visited Spain.
and..."I've never been to Spain but I've been to Oklahoma"....musical reference that I am referring to?? anyone????
Shocky1
^ i dunno maybe the barry switzer country thunder band or something??
Shocky1

1st day out (nobody is praying on ur downfall)#
calumnus
mbBear said:

Cal88 said:

Shocky1 said:

and..."I've never been to Spain but I've been to Oklahoma"....musical reference that I am referring to?? anyone????

Los Angeles California's Three Dog Night

Shocky1

the scoop: collin actually wanted to attend stanford but didn't have the test scores, he still talks every day with a couple of his bears teammates & the 1st name outta his mouth as someone he loves getting paired up with is max homa

Big C

^ Nice interview... except for the Stanfurd part. But I guess the story had a happy ending.
Shocky1

cal's MONSTER offensive line (wykoff physicality at the point of attack & barrett with the left tackle seal)#
Shocky1

fun fact: the supercuts at bancroft & university is celebrating national blind haircutter week with 2 for 1 cut, color & washes this week!!

no refunds (mikey's sister not part of this deal), r u singing in the shower??

100% focus on football (zero chance of evah getting a girlfriend, ay caramba)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

[url=https://images.rivals.com/image/upload/f_auto,q_auto,t_headline_primary/q2hcarce9qwhyldqylah]
[/url]
congrats to berkeley grad ethan saunders (right in above foto) on wisely taking a medical retirement & moving forward to his next adventure with an american studies diploma from the #1 ranked public university in the world!

2024 scholly roster departures: 43 bears moving on

matthew cindric, center...out of eligibility...berkeley degrees w/haas biz school & masters education
barrett miller, tackle...out of eligibility...stanford engineering degree & berkeley cert program
jackson sirmon, inside linebacker...out of eligibility...berkeley haas global grad program
patrick mcmorris, safety...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program...nfl drafted miami dolphins
raymond woodie iii, safety...grad transfer portal to bethune cookman...berkeley degree
tyson mcwilliams, cornerback...grad transfer portal to uc davis...berkeley degree
brayden rohme, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal to massachusetts...berkeley degree

kaleb elarms-orr, inside linebacker...transfer portal to tcu...no berkeley degree
everett johnson, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal to montana...berkeley degree
blake antzoulatos, inside linebacker...grad transfer portal to uc davis...berkeley degree
jeremiah earby, cornerback...transfer portal to boise state...no berkeley degree
michael luckhurst, kicker...football retirement (cal soccer program)...pursuing berkeley degree
moso'oipala "nunie" tuitele, te/olb...transfer portal to new mexico..no berkeley degree
jeremiah hunter, wide receiver...grad transfer portal to washington...berkeley degree
asher alberding, tight end...football retirement...berkeley haas global access program
dejuan butler, defensive back...grad transfer portal to sacramento state...berkeley degree
sailasa "sai" vadrawale, defensive back...transfer portal to oregon state...no berkeley degree
andy alfieri, fullback/linebacker...grad transfer portal to oregon state..berkeley degree
mason mangum, wide receiver...grad transfer portal to texas a&m (track)...berkeley degree
myles jernigan, linebacker...grad transfer portal to louisville...berkeley degree
ender aguilar, offensive lineman...grad transfer portal to tulsa...berkeley degree
martin tine, offensive lineman...transfer portal to texas state...no berkeley degree
leremia leremia, defensive end...football retirement...no berkeley degree (at this time)
tidiane jalloh, outside linebacker...football retirement...no berkeley degree (at this time)
ethan saunders, defensive end...football retirement...berkeley degree

note: kicker mateen bhaghani not listed cuz he never had a scholly

2023 scholly roster departures: 36 bears moved on

daniel scott, safety...out of eligibility...berkeley degree...nfl drafted indianapolis colts
odua isibor, edge defender...out of eligiblity...ucla degree
jamieson sheahan, punter...out of eligilbity...berkeley degree
darius long jr, defensive line...walk on final semester...berkeley degree
kyle smith, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer...berkeley degree
ryan puskas, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer...berkeley degree
orin patu, edge defender...grad transfer to arizona & bethune cookman...berkeley degree
patrick histake, edge defender...portal to hawaii...no berkeley degree
henry ikahihifo, outside linebacker...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
braxton croteau, outside linebacker...medical retirement...berkeley degree
femi oladejo, linebacker...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
trey paster, linebacker...grad transfer to colorado state & bethune cookman...berkeley degree
fatu iosefa, safety...portal to san mateo community college...no berkeley degree
kaleb higgins, corner back...portal to sacramento state...no berkeley degree
ben coleman, guard...grad transfer to asu...berkeley degree
spencer lovell, guard...grad transfer to kansas & nevada...asu degree
ryan lange, guard...football retirement...pursuing berkeley degree
jackson brown, tackle..portal to pitt...no berkeley degree
jake muller, tight end...football retirement...berkeley degree
elijah mojarro, tight end...grad transfer to nevada & rice...berkeley degree
nick alftin, tight end...portal as grad transfer...berkeley degree
keleki latu, tight end...portal to nevada & washington...no berkeley degree
jermaine terry, tight end...portal to oregon state...no berkeley degree
j michael sturdivant, wide receiver...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
justin richard baker, wide receiver...medical retirement...berkeley degree
tommy christakos, wide receiver...medical retirement...berkeley degree
aidan lee, wide receiver...portal to garden city cc, minot state & bluefield state...no berkeley degree
ashton hayes, running back...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
chris street, running back...portal to utah tech...no berkeley degree
damien moore, running back...portal to fresno state & lamar...no berkeley degree
decarlos brooks, running back...grad transfer to asu...berkeley degree
slater zellers, longsnapper...grad transfer to asu...berkeley degree
dario longhetto, kicker...grad transfer to asu...berkeley degree
jack plummer, quarterback...grad transfer to louisville...purdue degree
kai milner, quarterback...portal to northern arizona...no berkeley degree
zach johnson, quarterback...portal as grad transfer...berkeley degree

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

PITCHOUTS to all american jaydn ott in open space r triggering (unstoppable with SPEED)#
coach bloesch, r u dialing up PITCHOUTS on day 1???????
Shocky1
2024 scholly roster update: EQUILIBRIUM on day 1 of fall ball

2024 new schollys: right now there are 43 NEW scholly additions

will mcdonald, offensive guard (3.5 gpa)
cheikhsaliou fall, edge defender (3.3 gpa)
cj harris, quarterback (3.75 gpa)
serigne tounkara, edge defender (3.88 gpa)
kyion grayes, wide receiver (3.3 gpa)
ryan yaites, safety (3.2 gpa)
jasiah wagoner, corner/nickel back (3.25 gpa)
tj bollers, defensive edge defender (4.0 gpa)
corey dyches, hybrid tight end/wide receiver (3.1 gpa)
braden miller, offensive tackle (4.0 gpa)
liam johnson, inside linebacker (3.36 gpa at princeton)
khamani hudson, cornerback (3.5 gpa)
bobby engstler, punter/kicker (3.72 gpa)
jonathan "gameday" brady, wide receiver (3.2 gpa)
mikey miller, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
victor stoffel, offensive tackle (motivated student in sweden)
kadarius calloway, running back (3.0+ gpa)
ryan coe, kicker (3.5 gpa)
tobias merriweather, wide receiver (3.6 gpa)
ja'ir smith, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
syris corley, offensive line (3.0 gpa)
rush reimer, offensive line (3.3 gpa)
marcus harris, defensive back (3.2 gpa)
aidan keanaaina, defensive tackle (4.0 gpa)
aiden newbill, offensive line (3.72 gpa)
isaiah crosby, safety (3.0+ gpa)
luke ferrelli, inside linebacker (4.0 gpa)
chandler rogers, quarterback (3.3 gpa)
teddye buchanan, inside linebacker (3.5 gpa)
josiah martin, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
jack endries, tight end (3.83 gpa)
trond grizzell, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
bj canady, defensive tackle (3.91 gpa)
legend journey, apex predator edge defender (3.3 gpa)
ej caminong, quarterback (3.5 gpa)
dayton "dayday" aupiu, defensive back (3.51 gpa)
jamaal wiley, running back (3.0+ gpa)
trevor rogers, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
michael-anthony okwura, defensive lineman (3.4 gpa)
eze osondu, inside linebacker (3.5 gpa)
brookyln cheek, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
camden jones, tight end (3.0+ gpa)
tyler knape, offensive line (3.8 gpa)

2024 scholly roster departures: right now there are 43 PUBLIC departing bears

jackson sirmon, inside linebacker...out of eligibility...berkeley haas global access program
patrick mcmorris, safety...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program...drafted nfl miami dolphins
raymond woodie, safety, grad transfer portal to bethune-cookman...berkeley degree
michael luckhurst, kicker...football retirement (cal soccer program)...pursuing berkeley degree
dejuan butler, defensive back...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree
andy alfieri, fullback/linebacker...grad transfer portal to oregon state...berkeley degree
ethan saunders, defensive end...football retirement...berkeley degree

scholly roster math is FUN (43 in/43 out/85 schollys for 2024)#
Shocky1

https://instagr.am/p/B7eTV-pjwlm
bear prowl for the gold in paris!!#
HoopDreams
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-DbXbvx8AT/

Shocky1

2024 fall ball: practice #1

yeah eze & josiah know it's FIRST DAY OUT!!...man, me & buc-ee luv them t-grizzly university of calveston guys

a couple of exciting new developments which reflect coach wilcox's maturation as a head coach

first of all, have u ever heard justin reference SPEED so much in an interview?...winning college (and nfl) games in 2024 requires elite SPEED & anybody who went to cal football games in person last season would know the bears wuz lacking SPEED in both the wide receiver & defensive back rooms in 2023...that's not gonna be a problem in 2024 with the recruiting infusion of SPEED

second of all, coach wilcox gotta preexisting solid relationship with chancellor lyons, that wuz not the case with carol who like knowlton wuz never a football fan like rich...and listen to justin point out that lyons is "berkeley home grown"...it's also gonna take other berkeley grads like kevin kennedy orchestrating the nil program & andrew mcgraw rightsizing the bureaucratic cal athletic department which has lost it's way with inept outsiders like the con artist, jenny & markeisha that are financially illiterate

thirdly, check out coach's statement that the bears can be much more "explosive" in the punt & kickoff return games...for a program that has led the nation in fair catches during the wilcox era this is a seismic shift in philosophy

fourthly, in the past guys like jaydn ott (projected to be the 1st rb selected in the 2025 nfl draft) had to "earn" their stripes in the depth chart which resulted in damien moore (now at lamar) starting the season...now with the massive roster fluidity in college football there's finally a head coach awareness that ELITE talent gotta roll from day 1 of fall camp...both inside backer teddye buchanan & defensive end tj bollers got the majority of the 1st team reps today, they are not running with the 3s/4s as newcomers

yeah justin seems to realize that the past biz as usual **** is not gonna work (and honestly it didn't work in the past either as reflected by his mediocre career wins/losses record), cal football is outta time to **** around:

*****there's no time for wide receivers that don't/can't block in the downhill rushing game

*****special teams punt & kickoff returns require SPEED on the field (not safely standing on the sidelines tryna avoid potential injuries)

*****there's no time for playcalling that don't feature PITCHOUTS to all american jaydn ott on the edges in open space, the dumbest & most recklessly dangerous call in the history of cal football wuz spav's criminally beyond breaking bad inside run call that got THE JET knocked out

the time is NOW for everything (ambition is priceless it's something that's in ur veins)#
Goobear
My biggest take was the Wilcox said that Cal FB will have the resources to compete at the highest level. When have we ever heard that?
Shocky1
willem, 100% agreed!!

the reality is that the previous big 4 of useless/dangerous bureaucrats is now only the big 3 with the june 1st retirement of the financially reckless cfo tom lowry (who tole me during our 1st conference call that he wuzn't just gonna give football "everything" not knowing my background), the interim cfo is berkeley grad sierra achin-cryns who will hopefully be named as the cfo moving forward

the big 3 of the con artist, jenny & markeisha are now on an island (not even respected within the athletic department) with their anti football & basketball agendas in favor of other sports & their own career promotional efforts

chancellor lyons is not financially illiterate (or athletically clueless like the seriously ill christ whose time on planet earth may be sadly limited) & rich is all in with the cal football program

the winds of change in berkeley (is not gonna end well for worthless bureaucrats)#
sonofabear51
Shocky, we were just at Sintra. Portugal is amazing, as is the castle. Lots of hills, not just the castle area but Lisbon in general. Food and people wonderful and amazing. Would go back in a second.
Start Slowly and taper off
sonofabear51
3 Dog Night
Start Slowly and taper off
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C8ICDitN_3w
https://instagr.am/p/B0JQAAUjuC5

understood 51, there's a lotta world to see (interpol is the key to a successful worldwide investigation)

whose ur traveling partner??#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

shocky's annual birthday party (under scorpio skies, best FREE b-day present evah)#

happy b-day nusi#
Shocky1

2024 paris golf olympics: 1st round update

the bears played like horsey horses with a lotta hooves stomping but not a lotta birdies

collin morikawa: 70 tied for 29th (60 men's contestants), hit 14 outta 18 greens in regulation but only 51 feet of putts drained

byeong hun an: 71 in 48th place, tough ball striking round with only 9 outta 18 greens in regulation

kk limbhaust: 68 opening round at the korn ferry tournament in farmington utah, 15 outta 18 greens in regulation is excellent ball striking

brandon hagy: 66 at the pga americas tournament in windsor canada, solid round but gotta tighten up driving accuracy with only 7 outta 14 fairways in regulation but that's actually improvement

fun fact: new california golden bears head men's coach michael wilson tole me he's very optimistic re: a potential incoming transfer for this fall...shocky's only concern is that she gotta **** gpa in tuscon & her kinda cryptic comment on the berkeley roommate questionnaire that says her hobbies include making homemade videos or something whatever that mean

Shocky1

2024 fall ball: practice #2

under the direction of coach sirmon the cal backers wuz flying around to the ball!!

https://instagr.am/p/C9qfaHHAjaS
right now the bears got arguably the most destructively violent backers starting unit in the acc with 3 starters in their final year of eligibility

current depth chart:
1st team: olb david reese, ilb teddye buchanan, ilb cade uluave, olb xavier carlton
2nd team: olb ryan mcculloch, ilb hunter barth, ilb eze osundu or aaron hampton, olb myles williams & cheikhsaliou fall or serigne tounkara

notes: ilb liam johnson gotta leg injury but is expected back early in the season...true freshman ilb luke ferrelli got upside

shut up shocky (shoneys is NOT for losers if u like dog food)#
JB was a Chieftain
Shocky1 said:

2024 fall ball: practice #2

under the direction of coach sirmon the cal backers wuz flying around to the ball!!

https://instagr.am/p/C9qfaHHAjaS
right now the bears got arguably the most destructively violent backers starting unit in the acc with 3 starters in their final year of eligibility

current depth chart:
1st team: olb david reese, ilb teddye buchanan, ilb cade uluave, olb xavier carlton
2nd team: olb ryan mcculloch, ilb hunter barth, ilb eze osundu or aaron hampton, olb cheikhsaliou fall or serigne tounkara

notes: ilb liam johnson gotta leg injury but is expected back early in the season...true freshman ilb luke ferrelli got upside

shut up shocky (shoneys is NOT for losers if u like dog food)#
Those starting LBs are going to cause some serious havoc this year. If DL can just hold up, the opposing OL, the LBs can get after the QB with violence. Watching Reese end the season strong and Ulauave always looking like he is shot out of a cannon and Carlton always being a consistent, I feel good about where things look
Shocky1
^ 100% agreed jb, this wuz my favorite play of the 2023 season...this fall schematically the defensive line is being freed up to get upfield & wreak havoc in the backfield for tackles for losses which honestly sounds more like a riverboat gambler tim deruyter scheme in bringing the dogs of war like he did in shreveport than an ultra conservative peter sirmon/justin wilcox d (which is why the bears r leading the nation in one score losses the last couple of years, our staff plays to not lose) but we'll find out this august

https://instagr.am/p/C0ImUevLSdz
KNOCK the **** outta the opposing qb1 & qb2 (let's ******* go!!)#

https://instagr.am/p/C-JC-FZNiGD
Shocky1

2025 4.2 gpa running back/returner nate shepard with SPEED#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna build generational wealth with coach thompson development in the acc after jaydn gets PAID in the 2025 nfl draft & hard work in the classrooms of berkeley all the while in perfect cali weather)
Shocky1
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C-K0xf7MuI_
2024 paris golf olympics: 2nd round update

collin morikawa: 68 & tied for 19th, collin is beautifully striking the ball as 1st in the field in driving accuracy (82%, 23 outta 28 fairways) & 2nd in the field in greens in regulation (83%, 30 outta 36 greens)...collin putted today with more speed (not leaving any putts short like the 1st round) & taking the break outta the relatively slow/flat greens, he's primed for an epic 3rd round & potentially making a move up the leaderboard

ben an: 68 & tied for 30th, after making 73 feet of putts in the 1st round made only 42 feet in putts in the 2nd round...an will be able to freewheel in the 3rd round with zero pressure & with his prodigious length off the tee needs to eviscerate the 3 par 5s at le golf national (3 pars on them today)

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

ucla press conference:

deshaun foster: any questions?

shocky: how the **** did you get hired as the ucla football head coach?

lost in translation (r u a trained actor/actress or not)?
https://instagr.am/p/C-G259XSJYJ
3 MONSTER questions for deshaun foster???

1) why do u speak in an annoying montone, did u work at a cemetery prior to the ucla thing?

2) after losing 33-7 to cal in 2023, wut would be an acceptable azz kicking final score when the rivalry resumes in 2025?

3) where is ucla located?...wuz u a geography major back in the day?...can u find uranus on a map?
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Byq5UiBAHSL
fun fact: with a 2024 roster that got texas natives as the 2nd most players from a state other than cali u can be 100% assured that the university of calveston golden bears & the school's new mascot buc-ee are circling/gonna be fired up for the homecoming game in highland park on saturday november 30th against new annual arch rival smu

here's the deal re: smu, it's a school where white kids from uber affluent families that got rejection admissions letters from cal, stanford & the ivy leagues go to party/network with one another before taking their place in the family biz (usually oil & gas affiliated, destroying planet earth via fracking is not their concern) with the primary goal of many of the curvy brunette yoga female grads (like the one in the yellow bikini in the foto below) is becoming a stay at home moms living in turtle creek with a live in nanny from south america that can fly private to further afar beautiful places to get outta the nasty azz texas weather which goes great while building castles in the air until she turns 40 & she's served divorce papers cuz her ceo husband of mustang petroleum toby wanna marry his 22 year old traveling executive assistant kendra (former texas tech dance team member at the raiders beatdown of the bears in the independence bowl) so they can move to ibiza where they both contract untreatable stds & die slow painful deaths in a 3rd world hospital

https://instagr.am/p/Cs43nM5sz2u

this is smu (story old as time, NOT gonna happen to shay or taylor under king triton's protective watch)#
https://instagr.am/p/CcGZW-0pwes
Dear Shocky,

How are you?

I am fine.

As a former ELITE worldwide fashion model with multiple online degrees, I am very proud to let you know that I'm the new Chancellor at SMU!!!!!! It's true, I interview really well!!

I really think your writing is very witty ("don't be a dumb azz, it's better to palm a tight azz") plus we both love doggy dogs, would you be willing to accept an Adjunk Professorship of Literature in addition to starting up our new Yoga/Meditation Master's Program? Realize that you're not credentialed yet as a substitute yoga teacher at Modern Yoga but we can do a workaround on that minor issue.

Look, I realize you can play literally any golf course on Planet Earth with one phone call/email but would it help your decision making if I can arrange a FREE membership at Brook Hollow which has been faithfully restored by your favorite architects Coore & Crenshaw?

Shocky, working together we can make SMU GREAT AGAIN and in any case I'm looking forward to meeting you at your pregame FREE buffet at Buc-ee's on Saturday November 30th, is this a clothing optional event or not??

I will even confidentially whisper in your ear my GPA!!

Respectfully yours,

Tiffany Von Strudel the Third
SMU Chancellor

P.S. > Agreed that clothes r for losers!!!
Shocky1

2024 fall ball: practice #3

quarterback depth chart:

1) fernando mendoza: #15 played at a light 205 lbs last season, now nando is a good weight 220 lbs
2) chandler rogers: #7 is more experienced than nando & also more mobile in attacking downfield with his feet
3) cj harris: #16 good size at 6'4" 220 lbs & better than expected, football is a violent sport (the fiasco in tuscon)

First Page Last Page
Page 293 of 318

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.