cal's monster offensive line

1,816,775 Views | 11115 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://instagr.am/p/C_7XIWDsRyq

shocky & megan three staillion favorite player update:

oaktown's best running back since beastmode rushed for an electrifying 169 yards on 17 carries

yeah THE JETT!!!! is a killah mamushi & a star star star star star star

fun fact: josiah martin (almost had the greatest debut play in the history of cal football) is jealous as ****

Shocky1

uc davis aggies 24
southern utah thunderbirds 21

such a goooood girllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C-WkC9dNTnw
auburn tigers 45
new mexico lobos 19

mrs degrees in the deep south (engaged at 20, married at 22, pregnant at 24, divorced at 37)#

Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CSC3KUKn9Sg
ole miss rebels 40
wake forest demon deacons 6

defensively the deacs d are NOT quick twitch +1 athletic TAKERS, they r truly givers after allowing 377 yards in the air & 272 yards on the ground...yeah cigarettes r more dangerous than the wake d!!

offensively the deacs got a non existent running game (32 carries for 46 yards) & hank "the stank" bachmieir (who led the nation last season in passes completed outta bounds) threw for a solid 236 yards but only a qb rating of 46.5

yeah my only true idol in life brilliant golf architect/maestro bill coore is a wake grad, playing his restored old town (within walking distance of campus) on the morning of friday november 8th is gonna be a FUN day in this beautiful north carolina town (unless we all die of 2nd hand smoke in winston-salem or die behind the wheel)

coach christy's ponytail is triggering, shake that tail girl!!! (heavy is the head that wears the crown, just ask the winners of the world)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C0R-sQHuJl5
miami hurricanes 62
ball state cardinals 0

yeah qb1 cameron ward is the real ******* deal, he passed for 346 yards & 5 touchdowns with no interceptions against the cards...the canes rushed for a tornado like 243 yards with the weird stat that damien martinez only contributed 3 of those yards

defensively the canes allowed only 6 yards on the ground & 109 yards in the air...wowza

the hurricane are the clear #1 team in the acc & at this time a likely playoff team, the canes visit to berkeley on saturday october 5th is a potential espn gameday & make no mistake about it the BIGGEST game at memorial stadium in the last decade, do u got ur tix(s)!!!

yeah the perfect south florida day begins with a morning walking 18 at seminole, lunch in little havana con la chica con pelo negro, an afternoon nap in biscayne bay just like the cuban gentlemen that sleep all day with a late nite smokeshow dinner at mila

Shocky1

burn baby burn in berkeley#
Shocky1

2025 3.75 gpa lefty qb1 of the future from ewa beach#

Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C7NM6MaRY7z
ucla got their azzs handed to them by indiana & washington narrowly lost to instate rival washington state

potential 10+ loss inaugural seasons in the big 10??#
HongKong_Bear

For an old timer like me I still prefer the version with Astrud Gilberto and Stan Getz. Sorry I missed you last time you were in Hong Kong at The Peninsula. Happy to say I'll be making a trip over this season and will catch the Bears playing NC State in mid-October, fingers crossed it's a day game. Hope the Bears can clean up the penalties and field goal kicking by then, and wish that Ott gets healthy.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CxdMe75vwg_
hong kong bear, great to hear you'll make it back to the bay for the nc state game, that's the homecoming game so the odds of a day game are in your favor...let's meet up at memorial stadium if u got the time, ok?

swimming at the peninsula's 8th floor pool overlooking hong kong harbor is one of my kids favorite travels stories!!!

the traveling bear#
82gradDLSdad
Shocky1 said:

the san diego state aztecs r gonna be starting a TRUE FRSHMAN qb1, danny boy in gonna ******* meet team defensive leader david reese & his violently relentless african WiLD dogs d tonite

if u got any cardiac issues, plz look away, this **** is getting LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let's ******* go (our time on planet earth is limited, the time is NOW for everything)!!!!!!#

I don't believe Reese played?
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C_jPWGCvwia
INJURY UPDATE:

watched reese move while on the field during pregame warm ups & david looked ready to roll but like jaydn who also took pregame snaps wuz held outta the game by the medical staff

the great news is that both david reese & jaydn ott are expected to be return to action next saturday nite in tallahassee along with potential starting trench workers sioape vatikani & will mcdonald...also expected to play an increasingly larger role is josiah martin (took a reverse flip pitch out for an explosive play downfield on his 1st snap as a college player but it wuz nullified by a penalty, his long strides & unreal acceleration is reminiscent of keenan allen) as a wide out, megan thee stallion's boyfriend wuz described by the staff prior to the season as a "potential nfl talent" & the most game ready player in the 2024 class...it's not clear if starting defensive tackle ricky correia will be ready by next saturday nite

the bears elite corner back marcus harris served his suspension during the 1st half & safety craig woodson dnp in the 2nd half last nite but both will be in the starting lineup against the seminoles

make no mistake about it the bears will be the closest to 100% putting out its best players on the field for the 1st time this season in tallahassee...football is a violent sport & a lotta 2s on the depth chart have gotten significant reps during the golden bears 3-0 start

this **** is getting live!!!!!!#
Goobear
Remember we have 40%+ of starting offense out and 10% of the defense
GCGBear
I wonder if we will see Merriweather or Graves this year. Their speed is sorely needed. Both were still on crutches and Merriweather in a boot. Defense was down 20% (Reese plus anDB in each half) plus Correia.
Cal88
Miami is in 3 weeks, and young people heal fast...

The bye week comes at a perfect time.
Shocky1
^ 88, 100% agreed re: this year's ideal scheduling

the bears get a bye after every 4 games with an extra week of rehab/game prep for the hurricanes

and it's also a huge plus that next saturday's kickoff in muggy tallahassee will be at 7:00 pm which is way better than the opening kickoff in alabama that wuz at the peak of the day's humidity
mbBear
Shocky1 said:

^ 88, 100% agreed re: this year's ideal scheduling

the bears get a bye after every 4 games with an extra week of rehab/game prep for the hurricanes

and it's also a huge plus that next saturday's kickoff in muggy tallahassee will be at 7:00 pm which is way better than the opening kickoff in alabama that wuz at the peak of the day's humidity

The Auburn humidity was below average for sure..
Shocky1
^ agreed, the weather godsdess wuz on our side in alabama

https://instagr.am/p/CatdxJ7A4yY
fun fact: shocky & slim wadie had 2 36 hole walking days in the deep south on this roadie & also benefited from the milder than forecasted weather, sadly we didn't bump into the water boy in waffle house country but slim wadie did get to visit his very 1st buc-ee's & he wuz blown away by the 200+ gas pumps & vast array of artery clogging intestinally deadly unhealthy foods & drinks!!!...we also visited the world of coke in downtown atlanta & our avis with golf clubs in the trunk wuz not broken into!!!

bobby boucher jr=david reese's bro (from a different mother or something)

mbBear
Shocky1 said:

^ agreed, the weather godsdess wuz on our side in alabama

https://instagr.am/p/CatdxJ7A4yY

fun fact: shocky & slim wadie had 2 36 hole walking days in the deep south on this roadie & also benefited from the milder than forecasted weather, sadly we didn't bump into the water boy in waffle house country but slim wadie did get to visit his very 1st buc-ee's & he wuz blown away by the 200+ gas pumps & vast array of artery clogging intestinally deadly unhealthy foods & drinks!!!...we also visited the world of coke in downtown atlanta & our avis with golf clubs in the trunk wuz not broken into!!!

bobby boucher jr=david reese's bro (from a different mother or something)

To your point: sunset for Saturday is 734p... definitely helps
Shocky1
Goobear said:

willem, good chatting with u on the field during warm ups but forgot to ask u if addi got any eligibility left or something?

Cal88
^Forecast for kickoff at Tallahassee is 81F and no rain, humidity moderate ("feels like 84F"). We've dodged the bullet weatherwise with two potentially steamy early season trips in the deep south.
Shocky1
^ that's GREAT news!!

https://instagr.am/p/CbWtIoeg_Z1
Econ141
Good news on the o-line! Do you have any insight on why Starling was nowhere to be seen in the stat sheet?

I sat in row 74 and my gosh the view looking at the Campanile with the clouds rolling in was A+.
Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
Shocky1
GCGBear said:

I wonder if we will see Merriweather or Graves this year. Their speed is sorely needed. Both were still on crutches and Merriweather in a boot. Defense was down 20% (Reese plus anDB in each half) plus Correia.
https://instagr.am/p/C_tNmc7SsHL
2024 BLUESHIRTING???

tobias merriweather: didn't blueshirt at notre dame, could blueshirt this season & be a junior in 2025 with 2 years of remaining eligibility

kyion grayes: already expended his blueshirt year at ohio state, will be a junior in 2025 with 2 years of eligibility

liam johnson: didn't blueshirt at princeton & 2020 season wuz cancelled due to covid, could blueshirt this season & be a senior in 2025 with 1 year of remaining eligibility

^ this song is DESTROYING shocky rite now (just kill me already)!!!
HoopDreams

Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/C_7XIWDsRyq

shocky & megan three staillion favorite player update:

oaktown's best running back since beastmode rushed for an electrifying 169 yards on 17 carries

yeah THE JETT!!!! is a killah mamushi & a star star star star star star

Shocky1
https://genius.com/Nilufer-yanya-just-a-western-lyrics
this **** will break us (nobody is gonna call nobody)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C_810lUNQaY

https://www.ticketweb.com/event/nilufer-yanya-anglica-garcia-lutalo-august-hall-tickets/13502894?REFERRAL_ID=tmfeed&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=5128861-Google%20Events&source=ea

LIES (no PITCHOUTS to the edges in wide open spaces in berkeley perhaps shocky will see that **** in another life)#
Goobear
Shocky1 said:

Goobear said:

willem, good chatting with u on the field during warm ups but forgot to ask u if addi got any eligibility left or something?

Haha, yes good to chat. Addison had 37 starts and is an old fart now. Yes used his eligibility up. Go Bears!
Shocky1
Econ141 said:

Good news on the o-line! Do you have any insight on why Starling was nowhere to be seen in the stat sheet?

I sat in row 74 and my gosh the view looking at the Campanile with the clouds rolling in was A+.

COACH TOLER'S WIDEOUT PLAYING ROTATIONS:

game 1 vs davis:
mavin anderson: 46 snaps
trond grizzell: 41
jonathan brady: 34
nyziah hunter: 28
mikey matthews: 18
mason starling: 17
jordan king: 3

fun fact: current (that will change next season when the new ncca 105 scholly & total players cap is implemented) jordan king threw a key physical BLOCK that sprung all american nohl williams on his game changing kickoff touchdown return!!

game 2 vs auburn:
mavin anderson: 46
jonathan brady: 43
nyziah hunter: 41
trond grizzell: 27
mikey matthews: 35
mason starling: 13

game 3 vs san diego state:

interesting facts: coach toler started mavin anderson, trond grizzell & jonathan brady instead of rising all acc upside nyziah hunter...mason starling warmed up with the team & stood with his helmet on (usually an indicator that a player is game ready healthy) but dnp

fun fact: late in the game the aztecs safety #24 cheated creeping in to help in run support putting 8 in the box, as nando walked up to the line he visibly noticed with his head movement that nyziah got 1 on 1 press covrage with the corner...it wuz zero surprise to shocky then when mendoza hit hunter with a nfl tight window back shoulder 15 yard touchdown strike to seal the game!!

https://instagr.am/p/C_7VG3ixozM
fun fact ii: josiah martin got unreal upside with his keenan allen long strides & suddenness, like THE JET!!!! he's a killah mamushi & gonna be a star star star star star star & will probably be someday bringing megan thee stallion as his +1 date to the nfl pro bowl game in honolulu or something

fun fact iii: the entire staff is excited about the upside of true freshman trevor rogers (deep family berkeley grad roots) who is the rare combo (kinda like the taco bell/pizza hut stores) of size & elite track SPEED

Shocky1
real talk: nando visibly noticing the aztecs #24 cheating/creeping into the 8 man box leaving hunter in 1 on 1 press coverage is something that tv game thread fans will NEVER see/experience

the MAGIC of cal football must be seen in person to be fully comprehended (this **** will make u cry/mist up in the bay fog or something)#
6956bear
Shocky1 said:

Econ141 said:

game 1 vs davis:

fun fact: current (that will change next season when the new ncca 105 scholly & total players cap is implemented) jordan king threw a key physical BLOCK that sprung all american nohl williams on his game changing kickoff touchdown return!!

game 2 vs auburn:

interesting facts: coach toler started mavin anderson, trond grizzell & jonathan brady instead of rising all acc upside nyziah hunter...mason starling warmed up with the team & stood with his helmet on (usually an indicator that a player is game ready healthy) but dnp

fun fact: late in the game the aztecs safety cheated in to help in run support putting 8 in the box, as nando walked up to the line he visibly noticed with his head movement that nyziah got 1 on 1 press covrage with the corner...it wuz zero surprise to shocky then when mendoza hit hunter with a nfl tight window back should 15 yard touchdown strike to seal the game!!

fun fact ii: josiah martin got unreal upside with his keenan allen long strides & suddenness, like THE JET!!!! he's a killah mamushi & gonna be a star star star star star star & will probably be someday bringing megan thee stallion as his +1 date to the nfl pro bowl game in honolulu or something

I was struck by no snaps for Starling. Looked like he could be helpful after the Auburn performance. I do not care who starts. Hunter got meaningful snaps and continues to make plays. Josiah Martin getting snaps was good. He has skills. His smooth route running and natural pass catching skills I saw in Spring and Fall remind me a lot of former Cal Bear and NFL WR Bobby Shaw. Shaw is one of the most under appreciated Cal Wrs of all time. But his TDs, catches and YPC are all among the best ever for a Cal WR.

Martin has similar tools IMO.
Shocky1

2025 3.4 gpa explosive wr from oklahoma city now at sierra canyon#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna build generational wealth thru nfl development with coach toler & hard work in the classrooms of berkeley)

concernedparent
6956bear said:

Shocky1 said:

Econ141 said:

game 1 vs davis:

game 2 vs auburn:

fun fact: late in the game the aztecs safety cheated in to help in run support putting 8 in the box, as nando walked up to the line he visibly noticed with his head movement that nyziah got 1 on 1 press covrage with the corner...it wuz zero surprise to shocky then when mendoza hit hunter with a nfl tight window back should 15 yard touchdown strike to seal the game!!

I was struck by no snaps for Starling. Looked like he could be helpful after the Auburn performance. I do not care who starts. Hunter got meaningful snaps and continues to make plays. Josiah Martin getting snaps was good. He has skills. His smooth route running and natural pass catching skills I saw in Spring and Fall remind me a lot of former Cal Bear and NFL WR Bobby Shaw. Shaw is one of the most under appreciated Cal Wrs of all time. But his TDs, catches and YPC are all among the best ever for a Cal WR.

Martin has similar tools IMO.

Starling needs snaps even if only to **** up some DBs on running plays.
Shocky1
^ 100% agreed!!!

where's nyan boateng (legendary cutback blocks on javid's 1000+ yards on PITCHOUTS, later went to prison on running an identity theft ring in nyc)???#
Shocky1

if u do only 1 thing today, watch nyan's VIOLENT BLOCKS at the 3:30 & 5:00 marks in this video

burl, this needs to become the gold standard for **** u up BLOCKING in ur room, rite?...r u starting ur game film reviews with pretty azz catches or props for game winning BLOCKS?...r u developing a room of apex predators on the football field?...have u made it clear to ur highly competitive room that future playing time will be contingent on VIOLENT downfield blocking?...why does ur head coach never mention BLOCKING in his blah blah blah press conferences?

BLOCKING wins football games & gets u PAID in the nfl (r u a candy azz soft biatch whose going to princess courtney's nooner modern yoga?)#
First Page Last Page
Page 312 of 318

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.