cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,270,061 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bobodeluxe;842689810 said:

My seats suck. Well, the seats are fine, but the joyless fans around us are awful. Can't wait for the seat swap.

bobo, how could anybody sit around you & not have fun?...is that even possible?...plus you got good hair

didn't them california golden bears win all 18 home games last season at haas pavilion?
concordtom
Shocky1;842689601 said:

brandon chauca recently had the year end meeting that coach martin has with every player & coach asked him how he would feel if he never got off the bench next season...brandon told him that he's gonna work so hard & consistently knock down 3 pointers that coach won't have a choice but to play him

coach martin will also hopefully have a similar meeting in the near future with alec hickman focusing on 3 areas:

***academics: how did alec do this last semester of his senior year, did he achieve at least a 3.5+ gpa?...his overall borderline 3.0 gpa makes him a potential non acceptance risk with cal admissions...the staff frustrated oscar frayer, davon dillard, tyson jolly & jordan cornish and themselves (acting like a victim because of your own poor decisions is a clown's errand) by recruiting guys who weren't gonna be accepted at cal because of substandard academics

***s&c development: how much good weight/strength has hickman put on since his commitment, is he building the body to compete as a pac 12 level athlete?

***basketball skills: alec was named to the orange county's 4th team as a senior, is he developing the shooting, ball handling & defensive skills to be a contributor for the cal basketball program?

asking hickman to attend prep school for a year if he truly isn't a cal fit isn't fair to the young man, there is still time for him to sign with a less academically challenging low mid major program that he can earn playing time

if alec is making the necessary positive steps to be a contributor to the cal basketball program & is willing to accept his role in the future, then we'll look forward to seeing hickman in berkeley in 2017

Troll.

Trollin' our own recruits to not come here, though...
That's a new one - haven't seen that strategy before.
SFBearz
Shocky1;842689601 said:

brandon chauca recently had the year end meeting that coach martin has with every player & coach asked him how he would feel if he never got off the bench next season...brandon told him that he's gonna work so hard & consistently knock down 3 pointers that coach won't have a choice but to play him

coach martin will also hopefully have a similar meeting in the near future with alec hickman focusing on 3 areas:

***academics: how did alec do this last semester of his senior year, did he achieve at least a 3.5+ gpa?...his overall borderline 3.0 gpa makes him a potential non acceptance risk with cal admissions...the staff frustrated oscar frayer, davon dillard, tyson jolly & jordan cornish and themselves (acting like a victim because of your own poor decisions is a clown's errand) by recruiting guys who weren't gonna be accepted at cal because of substandard academics

***s&c development: how much good weight/strength has hickman put on since his commitment, is he building the body to compete as a pac 12 level athlete?

***basketball skills: alec was named to the orange county's 4th team as a senior, is he developing the shooting, ball handling & defensive skills to be a contributor for the cal basketball program?

asking hickman to attend prep school for a year if he truly isn't a cal fit isn't fair to the young man, there is still time for him to sign with a less academically challenging low mid major program that he can earn playing time

if alec is making the necessary positive steps to be a contributor to the cal basketball program & is willing to accept his role in the future, then we'll look forward to seeing hickman in berkeley in 2017

Disgusting post.
Shocky1

there's no reason if we can organically grow our fan base again this season while utah's downward trajectory on the floor results in less seats sold in salt lake city that we can't move into the #2 attendance position in the pac 12

will you celebrate cal basketball in person this season at your palace?

let's be real here, for those of that truly bleed blue & gold (vs adult fake models that count on their dad to buy them tickets) attending cal basketball games is a bears necessity, it's in our veins, the magic of cal basketball

bears necessities#
Shocky1
SFBearz;842689857 said:

Disgusting post.

i disagree, it's kinda like people thinking but not telling you sfbearz that you don't got a flat stomach, maybe you should lay off the double glazed donuts with fuschia sprinkles for a while

the truth (and a yoga/meditation practice) will set you free#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842686815 said:

former high school blue chipper brekkott chapman (got a a baby) is leaving utah joining previous transfers chris reyes & isiash wright...that's on top of jakop poeltl heading to the nba and seniors jordan loveridge, brandon taylor & dakarai tucker out of eligibility

special k is gonna have his work cut out for him next season in salt lake city to avoid an ugly azz season

the book of mormon#

omer yurtseven's (the likely one & doner may never receive ncca eligibility due to his getting paid professionally in his homeland turkey, he was never actively recruited by cal) commitment to north carolina state is a huge blow for the utah program (he also tripped to syracuse), yurtseven could've replaced poeltl & kept the utes near the top of the pac 12

there's no reason if we can organically grow our fan base again this season while utah's downward trajectory on the court results in less seats sold in salt lake city this season that we can't move into the #2 attendance position in the pac 12

let's do this
concordtom
Shocky1;842689861 said:

i disagree, it's kinda like people thinking but not telling you sfbearz that you don't got a flat stomach, maybe you should lay off the double glazed donuts with fuschia sprinkles for a while

the truth (and a yoga/meditation practice) will set you free#

Hey, y'all.
At least one good thing has come out of this!
We've finally found an appropriate running mate for Donald Trump.

And, just think, they not only already know each other, but the Shockster is not afraid to put The Donald in his place!
http://bearinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?62260-cal-s-monster-class&p=842504273&viewfull=1#post842504273
Chapman_is_Gone
This thread is a 6 on the Bristol Scale, and a 7 on the Scale when Schlocky opens his mouth.

Olejniczak was probably scared off by the massive douchebaggery of the author of this thread. An old man trying to be hip, talking about Drake. LOL.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5663[/ATTACH]
Shocky1
nice foto of the future in laws lynn & eric glapion with the future san francisco shark attorney & drake fan

in conversing multiple times with the glapion family in the hallways of haas pavilion after games, it is very clear that brenden very much respects & loves his moms...i always tell my daughters shay & taylor that if you want to know how a young man will treat his wife in the future, observe how they treat their moms...conversely i always tell my son kyle that if you want to know how a young lady will treat her husband in the future, observe how they treat waiters (are they kind or a bitch on wheels?)...yeah, my wisdom has no limits

let's be real here, dads of daughters from academically mediocre schools (taylor is either gonna go to her dream school usf or arizona state) want them to date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads

shut up, dad ("most annoying dad of all time")#
Shocky1
what did 3.7 gpa & noted flower artist (just ask chuck) troy brown jr do this weekend in leading his las vegas prospecs at the nike eybl in hampton, virginia?

*****team portis wings elite: 11 points, 9 rebounds & 3 assists
*****st louis eagles: 15 points, 5 rebounds & 2 assists
*****playaz basketball club: 21 points, 10 rebounds & 5 assists
*****elfrid payton elite: 21 points, 10 rebounds, 2 assists & 4 steals

yeah, cal has been all in on troy brown jr since back in the day when he was a young one, he'd be the perfect backcourt complement to jemarl baker (3.5 gpa), they are both multiple...and they aren't dumb azzs, they are ideal candidates to lead cal's touch the sky class (2017)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including clark county)
Shocky1
Shocky1;842609435 said:

the bears staff is actively recruiting 6'1" 155 lbs brandon williams the top ranked pg on the west coast & top 25 player in the 2018 class from crespi carmelite high school

williams has elite court speed & vision and can create for both his teammates & himself with jumpers off the dribble

the 2 schools on him the hardest at this time are cal & arizona

williams led crespi carmelite to a high school championship at haas pavilion last spring & then his parents joined him for an unofficial visit this november for the blue & gold scrimmage...he's already built a strong relationship with fellow los angeles guy, roman davis

brandon kinda wasted his academic talents as a freshman with a 2.5 gpa (which is not gonna get you a scholly to berkeley) but is now very motivated to become mentally limitless, his gpa this year is closer to 3.3...as his gpa continues to rise, the difference between an academically mediocre school like arizona with its 95% acceptance rate & the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world will become more of a factor when a decision is made down the road

cal's started at the bottom class (2018)#

update: the cal staff has offered brandon williams in recognition of his gpa improvement & academic ambition, his high character & elite basketball talents have never been in question

mentally limitless#

brandon's aau weekend (dude can facilitate/distribute):

*****houston hoops: 8 points, 2 rebound & 4 assists
*****boo williams: 7 points & 3 rebounds
*****howard pulley: 13 points, 3 rebounds & 7 assists
*****nike south beach: 11 points, 4 rebounds & 9 assists
Shocky1
just pointing out the obvious that steph curry is a huge reader of the cal's monster class & is therefore married to ayesha, a curvy brunette yoga female

and yeah, steph plays golf literally almost every day in the offseason at the cal club or the meadow club...if you gotta ask for permission to pursue your passions, you're probably with the wrong ******* person

this really isn't that complicated

Shocky1
my fashionista teenage daughters shay & taylor have pointed out that other than the holes in the jeans & the high heels that me & ayesha got the same gameday outfits...this isn't even remotely true, ayesha don't even got a faded cal lid, what are they talking about?

ok, maybe the clean/crisp dior dress shirt & the ysl diamonds are forever kicks are kinda the same but who cares about that?

trust me, them dumb azz bitches aren't getting any gas $ this week

cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842684666 said:

marcos harris promised me at the banquet that he will not schedule a road visit to st marys at their tiny crack house in moraga, it makes no sense to play anywhere that can only give us 25 tickets when we're are trying to organically grow the cal fan base...the gaels can visit haas pavilion again if they want to strengthen their rpi for the nccca selection committee

in the preseason the bears will travel to spokane to play gonzaga (the zags will play at haas pavilion in the 2017 season) & to sacramento to play in the new golden 1 arena that is currently being constructed downtown vs san diego state (which heavily recruits the area) as a neutral site game which will also be a great opportunity for all of jordan brown's family, friends, coaches, teammates, classmates & the mailman to check out the california golden bears

cal will also host wyoming & new head coach allen edwards, not gonna miss coach shyatt & his dirty player accusations

the most exciting game at haas pavilion in the preseason will be the top 10 ranked virginia cavaliers invading berkeley, expect their energized fan base (as well as their ugly azz mascot) to travel well to california for that game

in large part due to the relentless ticket marketing efforts on the cal's monster class & my successful efforts in recruiting both ivan rabb & jaylen brown, cal's gameday attendance at haas pavilion grew by a remarkable 25.7% last season which will potentially be the #1 attendance growth mark in college basketball

do you got your season tix(s) to your palace, are you gonna experience the magic of cal basketball in person on gamedays at your palace?

the palace#

friday, november 11th vs the university of san francisco is being targeted as the potential 1st regular season game of the 2016 season but nothing has been written in stone yet...i'm flying into sfo from new zealand that morning after walking/rating the most exciting golf course opening in the world for 2016, tom doak's tara iti golf club (it's possible that doak will join me in nz that week) which is around 90 minutes north of auckland (which is a mini sydney)...it's gonna be pure golf (no housing with a tight routing) with zero golf carts & all bunkers/sandy waste areas are not raked, a serious contender for the next golf magazine world top 100 rankings list

november 25th-wyoming "dirty" mustangs
november 27th-southeastern louisiana lions
november 30th-louisiana tech bulldogs (formerly known as the sunny dykes)
december 3rd-alcorn state braves
december 11th-uc davis "3 point shooting" aggies
december 17th-cal poly mustangs (led by sharpshooter trevor john)
december 21th-virginia cavaliers (battle of national powerhouses)

the magic of cal basketball (just like sex & golf) can only be celebrated in person, turn off your television & get out/roar like a bear
Shocky1
Shocky1;842580655 said:

the bears staff has extended an actionable offer to explosive point guard charlie moore, a 5'9" 165 lbs dynamo from chicago public league powerhouse morgan park high school
[IMG]?o=eyJ3aWR0aCI6MCwiaGVpZ2h0IjowLCJ4IjowLjU sInkiOjAuNX0%3D&s=%2FdVBMUpLZb4OrgUkvkSLxvo%2BVx0%3D[/IMG]

moore delivered a signature 31 points in las vegas this summer in leading his mac irvin fire to an upset aau victory over cp3 & soundly outplayed uconn commit alterique gilbert...like former bears 2009/2010 pac 12 mvp jerome randle (charlie & rome know each other), moore's got elite deep range & the ability to create shots but also sometimes questionable decision making

vcu & memphis (almost year round nasty humid or freezing cold azz weather) are putting the full court press on charlie but it will get real interesting after he takes an official visit to the #1 ranked public university in the world located in the beautiful & cosmopolitan san francisco bay area...cali isn't sweater weather
[video=youtube;pROWAvEzX4Y][/video]

charlie moore will be officially visiting cal & his fellow chicago guy coach webster for the midnight madness/usc football/halloween crazy azz weekend in berkeley

as expected mr charlie moore of chicago, illinois made a huge upward trajectory move in the national rankings & is now ranked #66 in the 2016 class by evan daniels & josh gershon

could charlie become the 3rd dude from the windy city who went to cal & won the pac 12 mvp award following in the footsteps of sean lampley & jerome randle?

one thing is for sure, neither rome or charlie is ever gonna be able to reach the top shelf at walgreens, that **** is not gonna happen

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the windy city)

welcome charlie moore to the #1 ranked public university in the world in what has been a long & sometimes bizarre journey...coach webster recruited him hard the 1st time around but he picked memphis which led many including myself to believe that he lacked academic ambition, charlie put it out there that he had a 3.86 gpa but i incorrectly did not believe that...yeah, sometimes i'm a dumb azz & my apologies to charlie

as recently as a couple of days ago, charlie did not have an actionable offer but things got rekindled between the moore family (dad advising his son) & the staff particularly coach webster since dominik olejniczak selected progressive ole miss for his next relationship

this is tremendous news for young ivee, kam & the king as charlie is highly skilled at feeding the post via a wide variety of entry including lob passes, moore is arguably the most dynamic & flashy (and sometimes out of control) facilitator/distributor in the 2016 class

charlie, i can't wait to meet you in person this fall & apologize again to you re: your gpa, ok?...good luck in this magnificent quest of yours to become even more mentally limitless at the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including chicago)

the magic of cal basketball#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842590596 said:

charlie moore was a cal lean late last week until arizona grads damon stoudamire & josh pastner really turned up the negative recruiting re: the rigors of the academics at the #1 public (#3 overall) university in the world

moore is a decent but not good student at this time & this uncertainty played a key factor in his decision along with stoudamire promising to develop him as a small nba point guard like himself & the closer proximity of memphis to chicago

bottom line, this was a basketball decision & not a 50 year decision

or maybe charlie just really like elvis a lot

charlie, who the **** picks memphis over cal other than dumb azzs who can't read books & **** like that?:headbang

that's just messed up, that's like picking a blonde over one of them curvy brunette yoga females, right?

but no worries, you'll figure all of this out when you enroll in cal's summer bridge in the beautiful (no nasty hot humidity like chicago) san francisco bay area on june 22nd, gonna be the best ******* summer of your life

best summer ever#:bravo
Shocky1
[video=youtube;SARm6RH6mlE][/video]

do not watch this video if you have a heart condition or are easily shocked, the caifornia golden bears last season were arguably the worst post feeding team in the united states of america last season

not any more
Shocky1
charlie, just promise me that you're not gonna rot your brain by playing video games 24/7 with your clown teammates at the house, ok?

[video=youtube;CAT9Nl28fy0][/video]
Shocky1
dear charlie,

how are you?

i am fine

i am sorry for my insensitive & inaccurate name calling, my yoga/meditation practice is supposed to make me a nicer person but sometimes it still fails me

1) calling you a dumb azz that got a lousy gpa
2) stating that you are not mentally limitless & that you really didn't give a **** about a world class education
3) indicating i thought you were selfish/afraid to compete repeatedly stating that you just "wanted the ball in your hands" from day 1 of college regardless of the competition

but let's be real here, charlie, when i was attacking you then your handlers & the chicago tribune high school sports writer started putting it out there that despite contrary reports (cal's monster class) you were indeed a very good student...it's now clear that my reverse psychology of talking **** about you worked & that therefore resulted in your commitment to cal and therefore i can take almost full credit for cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016)

see you in berkeley, charlie

your apologetic friend,

shocky

Shocky1

Charles Moore
‏@CharlieM2_

Thanks to all the coaches who recruited me but this upcoming year I will be part of the Cal family #GoldenBear����
Shocky1
after a fool's errand of gaining commits from low gpa/admissions denials from oscar frayer, davon dillard, tyson jolly & jordan cornish, the cal staff finished cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016) strong with a trio of true student athletes that will compete both on the court & in the berkeley classrooms in the beautiful & diverse san francisco bay area in a cal basketball family environment that is supportive of their quests to become mentally limitless

dontae coleman, 3.3 gpa at lawson state

grant mullins, 3.31 gpa at columbia in the ivy league

charlie moore, 3.86 gpa at morgan park

them curvy brunette yoga females from academically mediocre schools that wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads, gpas unknown (and who cares)

cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and probably galaxy too):gobears:
mikecohen
Shocky1;842690721 said:

after a fool's errand of gaining commits from low gpa/admissions denials from oscar frayer, davon dillard, tyson jolly & jordan cornish, the cal staff finished cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016) strong with a trio of true student athletes that will compete both on the court & in the berkeley classrooms in the beautiful & diverse san francisco bay area in a cal basketball family environment that is supportive of their quests to become mentally limitless

dontae coleman, 3.3 gpa at lawson state

grant mullins, 3.31 gpa at columbia in the ivy league

charlie moore, 3.86 gpa at morgan park

them curvy brunette yoga females from academically mediocre schools that wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads, gpas unknown (and who cares)

cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and probably galaxy too):gobears:

Shocky: Forgetting about the fact that there is no predicting what physical characteristics of a woman a man will be attracted to, to marry (even assuming that physical characteristics can ever be meaningfully separated from the whole of the person who carries them): Do you really think it is meaningful in any way to marry a woman who is, as other utterances of yours would express it, not mentally unlimited - at least for a man who is mentally unlimited? This question is particularly fair to ask of a man who has, undoubtedly assiduously, raised his physically beautiful and attractive daughters to be mentally unlimited.
Shocky1
mikecohen;842690730 said:

Shocky: Forgetting about the fact that there is no predicting what physical characteristics of a woman a man will be attracted to, to marry (even assuming that physical characteristics can ever be meaningfully separated from the whole of the person who carries them): Do you really think it is meaningful in any way to marry a woman who is, as other utterances of yours would express it, not mentally unlimited - at least for a man who is mentally unlimited? This question is particularly fair to ask of a man who has, undoubtedly assiduously, raised his physically beautiful and attractive daughters to be mentally unlimited.

mike, everybody should strive to be mentally limitless but let's be real here, curvy brunette yoga females that attend academically mediocre schools by definition don't got high gpas, got it?

Shocky1
Shocky1;842675152 said:

who are these guys on the california golden bears basketball team?...do you wanna be a part of all of this?

alan crabbe-3.3 gpa@price (currently playing w/portland trail blazers)
justin cobbs-3.39 gpa@bishop montgomery
richard solomon-3.5 gpa@price
jeff powers*-3.6 gpa@delasalle
ricky kreklow*-3.72 gpa@rocky bridge
david kravish*-4.1 gpa@lee's summit north
tyrone wallace*-3.5 gpa@bakersfield
christian behrens*-3.5 gpa@tahoma
jabari bird-3.0+gpa@salesian
jordan mathews-3.55 gpa@santa monica
sam singer-3.4 gpa@ransom everglades
kameron rooks-3.5 gpa@mission hills
roger moute a bidias-3.0+ gpa@notre dame
kingsley okoroh-3.0+ gpa@westwind prep/findlay prep
stephen domingo-3.4 gpa@st ignatius
brandon chauca-3.85 gpa@shannon forest christian school
cole welle-4.37 gpa@aptos
nick hamilton-4.2 gpa@westchester
brenden glapion*-4.1 gpa@washington
dwight tarwater*-3.9 gpa@webb school
ivan rabb-3.15 gpa@bishop o'dowd
jaylen brown-3.1 gpa@wheeler
nick kerr*-3.9 gpa@torrey pines
roman davis-3.5 gpa@winward
dontae coleman-3.3 gpa@lawson state
grant mullins-3.31 gpa@columbia (ivy league)
charlie moore-3.86 gpa@morgan park

*will graduate/graduated from cal joining 2012 grads bak bak, brandon smith & robert thurman

cal fans can expect every player listed above to either leave cal with a degree and/or a nba contract..patrick christopher, justin cobbs & richard solomon all have around one+ remaining semester of schoolwork necessary to earn their cal degrees...as the wise marco harris once told me, men take care of their business

of the 300+ ncaa d1 bb teams, cal is among the most academically elite programs along with stanford and the ivy leagues most noteably harvard

the above is the MOST IMPORTANT stat sheet in cal basketball

this is the difference between basketball factories that use up & then discard their workers (leaving them unemployable on the streets) in today's highly competitive global economy and legitimate collegiate institutions of higher learning with an academic purpose...if you go to an academically mediocre school like kentucky or arizona & get injured you are ******

academic ambition is a beautiful thing, it will open doors in business after your basketball days are over & help you meet the girl of your dreams (and you're not thinking about it now but it will also help you raise intellectually curious children someday)...you can be limitless mentally

curvy brunette yoga females from academically mediocre schools wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads when they leave their school & enter the real world, that's just the way of the world

welcome the mentally limitless charlie moore to the cal basketball family, you definitely got better hair than coach webster
FrankBear21
Shocky1;842690737 said:

welcome the mentally limitless charlie moore to the cal basketball family, you definitely got better hair than coach webster

Is it possible to have better hair than a bald person?
bearchamp
Funny, Charlie thanked the coaches, but didn't thank Shocky.
mikecohen
Shocky1;842690735 said:

mike, everybody should strive to be mentally limitless but let's be real here, curvy brunette yoga females that attend academically mediocre schools by definition don't got high gpas, got it?

The question was (in other words): Assuming that "curvy brunette yoga females that attend academically mediocre schools by definition don't got high gpas", is it meaningful in any way for a man who is mentally unlimited to marry a woman who (a) is not mentally unlimited, or (b) don't got high gpas? I'm kind-of kidding on the square here, because I disagree with so many of the premises; but (maybe because I am a big Shocky aficionado and fan) the question is serious (really as a way of getting the disagreed-with premises discussed).
Shocky1
bearchamp;842690918 said:

Funny, Charlie thanked the coaches, but didn't thank Shocky.

yeah, that's ok, charlie is still probably a little mad at me re: the whole gpa fiasco

but let's be real here bearchamp, i consider myself one of the coaches...actually that's not true, my responsibilities extend far beyond recruiting & game day strategies as they also include academic evaluations of prospective student athletes, gameday attendance growth & energy at haas pavillion & dance/cheer selection along with fashion counsel to the current guys

24 hrs in a day#
Shocky1
FrankBear21;842690830 said:

Is it possible to have better hair than a bald person?

yes

Shocky1
BearBackerinLA;842690592 said:

start reading right here ...
http://bearinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?97060-Charlie-Moore-announcing-tomorrow&p=842683669&viewfull=1#post842683669

after charlie moore spurned cal for memphis, the cal staff did not extend an actionable offer the 2nd time around after he decomitted from memphis

let me repeat, charlie moore did not have an actionable offer

after dominik olejniczak surprised the staff with the ole miss (or ole mr, depending upon your point of view) decision, the bears had an extra scholly for 2016

as of monday nite, charlie moore did not have an actionable offer

on tuesday morning charlie called coach webster/coach martin & said he wanted to commit if an offer was still available

and on tuesday an actionable offer was extended to charlie moore

and the deal was done & now you know the truth

you can close your eyes to the facts (and that's ok, there are a lot of dumb azzs in the world to keep you company) but the reality is that the cal's monster class has got its sites on a curvy brunette yoga female

cal's monster class is not myopic#
Shocky1
one time cal prospect carlos johnson (used to talk to coach webster on an almost daily basis) with the commitment to washington

carlos started his hs career in arizona, then el cerrito & finally findlay prep, he did not have the gpa for cal

johnson got the body of a power forward but the height of a guard
Shocky1
7' 235 lbs brandon mccoy's last weekend with the aau supreme...brandon's not a dumb azz, he got a 3.3 gpa

*****houston hoops: 16 points & 11 rebounds
*****boo williams: 14 points, 8 rebounds & 3 blocks
*****howard pulley: 24 points & 6 rebounds
*****nike south beach: 11 points & 6 rebounds
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Welcome [COLOR="#000080"]Charlie Moore[/COLOR] to the Cal family[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]So who was the other Cal PG from Chicago?
The one who lead Cal to win the Pac Championship and was the Conference MVP?[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;Vn4HISB3vk0][/video]
bearister
This thread has been marked as an exhibit in a commitment hearing.
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]With Charlie Moore arriving in 2016 and Jemarl Baker arriving in 2017
and Coleman also on board....

Cal will have an all-star backcourt
[/SIZE]
[video=youtube;3Chq7EP4sEU][/video]
First Page Last Page
Page 325 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.