Jabari Bird Arrested for Assault in Brighton

28,079 Views | 179 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GMP
Northside91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cool water over hot rocks. Cool water over hot rocks.....
Civil Bear
helltopay1 said:

Anyone remember the Salem witch Trials circa 1629???
I do not. Just how old are you anyway???
blungld
helltopay1 said:

Anyone remember the Salem witch Trials circa 1629???women were accused of being witches. To the surprise of no one, the women could not prove that they were not witches. So, naturally, the women were burned alive for the crime of proving that they were not witches. Seems fair to me. Any resemblance to the current judicial trial in which Mr. kavanaugh has to prove that he is not a rapist, gang rapist, alcoholic, or serial abuser of teenage girls is purely co-incidental . Anyone inferring such resemblance should either be arrested or shot on sight. Due process??Please. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. D'accord?????
This is a fantastic point, since being a witch is not illegal and DOESN'T exist and the executing of these women for "hysteria" was another example of assaulting women which IS A CRIME AND DOES EXIST.

Can you stop the false equivalences and whatabouts? I swear, half the posts by Republicans are these absurd arguments where you wrongly state the Democrat position, then exaggerate it to an absurdity, and then argue against it with a false equivalence.Take a logic class. Please.
blungld
Civil Bear said:

helltopay1 said:

I was making a similar contemporary point today when I characterized Republicans behavior as similar to the Cailphal Court's reaction to Charlemagne in Baghdad 797. I guess what goes around, comes around? Chortle chortle n'est-ce pas?
helltopay1
yeah----you guys are a riot!!!!
GMP
Civil Bear said:

helltopay1 said:

This was a good joke.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.