Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

356,602 Views | 4606 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by bearister
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

If it is truly "only" a 1/10,000 chance of myocarditis, this couple is 1 in 100 million. 1/10,000 chance would never get approved absent a pandemic. Where are the safe vaccines?

https://twitter.com/Angelasfreenews/status/1451018479805648899?t=d0ib08_IOmqouPAZ_fcYUQ&s=19
You don't know how math works if you think it's 1 in 100 million. Look up the birthday problem.

This could absolutely be true and not in any way contradict the 1/10k chances. Also, one of these two had pericarditis and not myocarditis, so could be some personal circumstances because I thought that was more common with older people than younger people.

The odds of any couple in the world both having vaccine caused heart injuries is fairly high because the mRNA vaccine has a high rate of heart related injuries (compared to other vaccines) and a lot of couples got vaxxed with mRNA.
Please find us more. We've seen young couples both die of COVID (orphaning their children), but you anti-vaxxers say COVID isn't dangerous.

We all want to live in your pie in the sky world where we have a 100% effective vaccine with no side effects. Right now people can choose from a very safe and effective vaccine or remaining unvaccinated. That's the reality the rest of us inhabit. As a result of dangerous misleading information from people like you, many young people are choosing not to do the best thing they can do to protect themselves. As a result, thousands of Americans are still dying per week, vast majority of whom would have been saved by a simple jab.

We've given out billions of jabs worldwide and virtually no one has died from an mRNA vaccine. Nor have they died from myocarditis or pericarditis. Some have been hospitalized and treated with advil and the vast majority of that small group recovered fully. People are bad at risk analysis and you're playing into that weakness by encouraging people to avoid a small active risk (getting a vaccine) in favor of a larger passive risk (eg doing nothing).
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

If it is truly "only" a 1/10,000 chance of myocarditis, this couple is 1 in 100 million. 1/10,000 chance would never get approved absent a pandemic. Where are the safe vaccines?

https://twitter.com/Angelasfreenews/status/1451018479805648899?t=d0ib08_IOmqouPAZ_fcYUQ&s=19
You don't know how math works if you think it's 1 in 100 million. Look up the birthday problem.

This could absolutely be true and not in any way contradict the 1/10k chances. Also, one of these two had pericarditis and not myocarditis, so could be some personal circumstances because I thought that was more common with older people than younger people.

The odds of any couple in the world both having vaccine caused heart injuries is fairly high because the mRNA vaccine has a high rate of heart related injuries (compared to other vaccines) and a lot of couples got vaxxed with mRNA.
Please find us more. We've seen young couples both die of COVID (orphaning their children), but you anti-vaxxers say COVID isn't dangerous.

We all want to live in your pie in the sky world where we have a 100% effective vaccine with no side effects. Right now people can choose from a very safe and effective vaccine or remaining unvaccinated. That's the reality the rest of us inhabit. As a result of dangerous misleading information from people like you, many young people are choosing not to do the best thing they can do to protect themselves. As a result, thousands of Americans are still dying per week, vast majority of whom would have been saved by a simple jab.

We've given out billions of jabs worldwide and virtually no one has died from an mRNA vaccine. Nor have they died from myocarditis or pericarditis. Some have been hospitalized and treated with advil and the vast majority of that small group recovered fully. People are bad at risk analysis and you're playing into that weakness by encouraging people to avoid a small active risk (getting a vaccine) in favor of a larger passive risk (eg doing nothing).

I love your take on things. 2/3 recover in the hospital within 6 weeks. The other 1/3 just needs more Advil?

Your accusations against me are nonsense. I want an effective vaccine that doesn't cause dangerous side effects. Yes, I also want an effective vaccine that is tolerable to most. Almost all vaccines, except for mRNA covid vaccines, nearly 100% can work the next day. These mRNA vaccines are intolerable.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

I love your take on things. 2/3 recover in the hospital within 6 weeks. The other 1/3 just needs more Advil?

Your accusations against me are nonsense. I want an effective vaccine that doesn't cause dangerous side effects. Yes, I also want an effective vaccine that is tolerable to most. Almost all vaccines, except for mRNA covid vaccines, nearly 100% can work the next day. These mRNA vaccines are intolerable.
If the mRNA vaccines are intolerable, imagine what you would think of COVID if you cared about public health.

700k dead already in the US, ten thousand still dying per week, and you think people should choose to accept that risk, rather than a strong chance they will miss work the next day. The vaccines are much safer than the alternative which is currently COVID. That's what everyone living in reality understands.

You want safer vaccines but what you are actually doing is encouraging people to get COVID.
BearForce2
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

U2sucks may have taken an excessive number of booster shots that have affected his ability to reason.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
oski003
BearForce2 said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

U2sucks may have taken an excessive number of booster shots that have affected his ability to reason.

I agree. Per Fauci, USucks side effects prove the vaccine is working.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Really burnishing your anti-vaxxer cred with the sideswipe on Fauci. It must be nice for you to be able to drop your sealion posture and just let all the crazy out.

Would you like to talk about 5g, magnetism, aluminum nanobots or any other fringe conspiracy theories that people like you use to attack vaccines?
oski003
oski003 said:

https://theegg.house/top-physicians-file-lawsuit-against-the-fda-for-access-to-pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-data/

These physicians aren't necessarily questioning the vaccine mandates. However, they are questioning mandating these vaccines and hiding the data regarding side effects, etc...

USucks, on a more serious note, what do you think of this article?
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Really burnishing your anti-vaxxer cred with the sideswipe on Fauci. It must be nice for you to be able to drop your sealion posture and just let all the crazy out.

Would you like to talk about 5g, magnetism, aluminum nanobots or any other fringe conspiracy theories that people like you use to attack vaccines?

I am taking a swipe at the ridiculous message that a vaccine's side effects are proof that the vaccine is working. Fauci is responsible for originating this messaging, and the media lapped it up. I further enjoy the later messaging, in response to common sense, that the vaccine is working even if you do not have side effects.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

oski003 said:

https://theegg.house/top-physicians-file-lawsuit-against-the-fda-for-access-to-pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-data/

These physicians aren't necessarily questioning the vaccine mandates. However, they are questioning mandating these vaccines and hiding the data regarding side effects, etc...

I think it fails to mention that McCullough has been sued by Baylor for continuing to use his former association with them. I suspect this is a group that has decided what it wants to say and will characterize the data, whatever it consists of, to make their point.
Quote:

Baylor Scott & White Health sued former employee and cardiologist Peter McCullough, MD, last week, alleging that he illegitimately affiliated himself with its facilities when promoting controversial views about COVID-19.

Nearly 6 months after McCullough's employment had ended, he continued to use his former professional titles -- such as "vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center" -- in media interviews in which he spread his opinions about the pandemic, the lawsuit alleged.

Since McCullough entered a confidential employment separation agreement with Baylor in February, the cardiologist has conducted "dozens, if not hundreds" of media interviews in which he used his former affiliation, according to legal documents. Baylor Scott & White Health and the HealthTexas Provider Network, the other listed plaintiff, have accused the cardiologist of breaching his contract.

The lawsuit, first reported by the Dallas Morning News, stated that Baylor received several inquiries expressing confusion about McCullough's employment and affiliation status -- matters that the separation agreement were meant to clarify, it said.

"This ongoing confusion regarding McCullough's affiliations, and whether Plaintiffs support his opinions, is exactly what Plaintiffs bargained to avoid in the Separation Agreement," the lawsuit stated. The plaintiffs added that McCullough's continued affiliation is likely to cause "irreparable reputational and business harm."

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

I think it fails to mention that McCullough has been sued by Baylor for continuing to use his former association with them. I suspect this is a group that has decided what it wants to say and will characterize the data, whatever it consists of, to make their point.
Quote:

Baylor Scott & White Health sued former employee and cardiologist Peter McCullough, MD, last week, alleging that he illegitimately affiliated himself with its facilities when promoting controversial views about COVID-19.

Nearly 6 months after McCullough's employment had ended, he continued to use his former professional titles -- such as "vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center" -- in media interviews in which he spread his opinions about the pandemic, the lawsuit alleged.

Since McCullough entered a confidential employment separation agreement with Baylor in February, the cardiologist has conducted "dozens, if not hundreds" of media interviews in which he used his former affiliation, according to legal documents. Baylor Scott & White Health and the HealthTexas Provider Network, the other listed plaintiff, have accused the cardiologist of breaching his contract.

The lawsuit, first reported by the Dallas Morning News, stated that Baylor received several inquiries expressing confusion about McCullough's employment and affiliation status -- matters that the separation agreement were meant to clarify, it said.

"This ongoing confusion regarding McCullough's affiliations, and whether Plaintiffs support his opinions, is exactly what Plaintiffs bargained to avoid in the Separation Agreement," the lawsuit stated. The plaintiffs added that McCullough's continued affiliation is likely to cause "irreparable reputational and business harm."

Yeah, he was forced out at Baylor in February 2021 for spreading vaccine misinformation.
concordtom
Summary:
* John King is immuno-compromised because of the medications he take for his MS diagnosis.

* He states equivocally that vaccines work. This is not Jan or Feb when the vaccine was new - today, reams of data tell us the vaccine ms work and are SAFE!

* He blasts foxnews for trying to say that they don't, as evidenced by Colin Powell dying even though he had been vaccinated.

* He blasts foxnews for fomenting the antivax talk for ratings because all those people are vaccinated.

* He wants people to be vaccinated and masked because he knows his immune system is vulnerable, and there are lots of people we all come into contact with regularly who may have similar vulnerabilities. Don't do it for yourself as much as for others.

oski003
4th dose coming for immune compromised

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/26/health/covid-19-fourth-dose-for-the-immunocompromised/index.html?utm_content=2021-10-26T23%3A58%3A52&utm_term=link&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twCNNi

They said the same thing about third dose when it started..
Unit2Sucks
003 why aren't you reporting on Novavax?

Politico is: 'They rushed the process': Vaccine maker's woes hamper global inoculation campaign

Quote:

The U.S. and the world made a huge bet on Novavax, but manufacturing problems are jeopardizing billions of doses earmarked for poor and middle-income countries.

The delay, which was confirmed by three other people familiar with the discussions between Maryland-based Novavax and the Biden administration, represents a major setback in the effort to vaccinate the world in the wake of new, more transmissible variants.

The U.S. government invested $1.6 billion in Novavax in 2020 the most it devoted to any vaccine maker at the time in hopes that it would offer the world another option for a safe and effective vaccine to help protect against Covid-19. But the company has consistently run into production problems. The methods it used to test the purity of the vaccine have fallen short of regulators' standards and the company has not been able to prove that it can produce a shot that is consistently up to snuff, according to multiple people familiar with Novavax's difficulties. All spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive company conversations.

Although Novavax recently attested to some of its analytics and testing issues in a quarterly filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the company's issues are more concerning than previously understood, according to two of the people with direct knowledge of the matter.
There's more to the story but needless to say, 003 will have to spin it in such a way as not to conflict with his narrative that Big Pharma is to blame and that Fauci and entrenched interests are the reason that we don't have alternative vaccines right now. But make no mistake, spin he will.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

003 why aren't you reporting on Novavax?

Politico is: 'They rushed the process': Vaccine maker's woes hamper global inoculation campaign

Quote:

The U.S. and the world made a huge bet on Novavax, but manufacturing problems are jeopardizing billions of doses earmarked for poor and middle-income countries.

The delay, which was confirmed by three other people familiar with the discussions between Maryland-based Novavax and the Biden administration, represents a major setback in the effort to vaccinate the world in the wake of new, more transmissible variants.

The U.S. government invested $1.6 billion in Novavax in 2020 the most it devoted to any vaccine maker at the time in hopes that it would offer the world another option for a safe and effective vaccine to help protect against Covid-19. But the company has consistently run into production problems. The methods it used to test the purity of the vaccine have fallen short of regulators' standards and the company has not been able to prove that it can produce a shot that is consistently up to snuff, according to multiple people familiar with Novavax's difficulties. All spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive company conversations.

Although Novavax recently attested to some of its analytics and testing issues in a quarterly filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the company's issues are more concerning than previously understood, according to two of the people with direct knowledge of the matter.
There's more to the story but needless to say, 003 will have to spin it in such a way as not to conflict with his narrative that Big Pharma is to blame and that Fauci and entrenched interests are the reason that we don't have alternative vaccines right now. But make no mistake, spin he will.

The article doesn't speak to which factories are having trouble with vaccine purity. The anonymous sources were a bit vague in both saying they were only at 70% plus but also saying they would have submissions by end of q1 2022. Novavax' US manufacturing was moved so JnJ could have exclusive manufacturing at their plant. OWS helped fund a ground up plant for Novavax but that puts them well behind Moderna etc...

Novavax struggled with getting the supplies needed (bags, testing assays) to manufacture at the quantities needed for USA EUA. They were specifically hampered when Biden invoked the Defense Act and routed all their supplies to Pfizer.

Yes, Big Pharma is to blame and Fauci and entrenched interests are the reason that we don't have alternative vaccines right now. They were never going to be first though as their more traditional tech is slower. Huge first mover advantages for the chosen ones.
Unit2Sucks
OWS gave more money to Novavax - $1.6 billion - than to any other vaccine developer. I wish Big Pharma and Fauci did me wrong like that too.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

OWS gave more money to Novavax - $1.6 billion - than to any other vaccine developer. I wish Big Pharma and Fauci did me wrong like that too.

That money, awarded by BARDA, includes the purchase of a hundred million doses. If you include the purchase of doses in Moderna's and Pfizer's figures, they have been give a total of about 30 billion (tough estimate), with Moderna given 2.5 billion initially and charging double per dose than Novavax. Even JnJ, a 436 billion dollar company, was given 2 billion dollars to incentivize them to develop a covid vaccine.

Regardless, Novavax was part of the initial shots on goal that Fauci discussed. Their grant award is from May 2020, and they may not see all of it as there are conditions involved, such as setting up NEW manufacturing for them that actually delayed them while JnJ took their current manufacturing slots at their cmo.

Once the mRNA vaccines were effective, these other shots on goal weren't necessary, even if they were safer. The biggest FDA insiders, Gottlieb and Fauci, had monetary interests in mrna's success. Further, the Moderna hedge fund hired the head of the FDA Hahn months after approving moderna. At this point in time, the money granted to Novavax is used to control them, not advance them. While they aren't being shut down because there may still be a need for them, Pfizer and Moderna are managing health policy.
oski003
It looks like they solved the purity problem, at least for the UK. Either the anonymous sources or the writers were misinformed or had a negative agenda. Usually it takes at least a week for something USucks posts to be proven wrong. This was fast.

https://ir.novavax.com/2021-10-27-Novavax-Files-for-Authorization-of-its-COVID-19-Vaccine-in-the-United-Kingdom
oski003
https://twitter.com/emilyakopp/status/1453136997309198345?t=gUK6g4ZVGW0Xsvb9-KsKgg&s=19

Why one FDA Advisor abstained regarding advisory approval for 5-11 Pfizer EUA.

Does anyone have a link to the published Pfizer study?
oski003
I found some statistics on the study.

https://twitter.com/emilyethornton/status/1451557085435645952?t=BmUI3663bpm9keozjASVKg&s=19

I have commented about using our youth to save our aging population just to save the economy and was shot down by USucks saying more kids get myocarditis from covid and covid is more likely to cause myocarditis than these mRNA vaccines.

How is this possible if less than 1% of kids actually get sick from covid?

Also, why do only mRNA vaccines cause higher rates of myocarditis versus all other covid vaccines?
Unit2Sucks
Looks like our hysterical misinformation machine is triggered this morning. He has zero reason to believe that myocarditis is a bigger risk from vaccines than COVID and is swinging wildly.

Here's a study from Israel saying that COVID is 18x as likely to cause myocarditis then the Pfizer vax, but 003 doesn't want to talk about real risks. He wants everyone to be afraid of anything that could be related to the vax, even if treatable with advil, and ignore any risks from COVID. He has an obvious agenda which he isn't hiding. He will tell you I have an agenda but he can't identify how my "agenda" is any different from any prudent public health agenda.

Quote:

SARS-CoV-2 infection was associated with a substantially increased risk of myocarditis (risk ratio, 18.28; 95% CI, 3.95 to 25.12; risk difference, 11.0 events per 100,000 persons; 95% CI, 5.6 to 15.8) and of additional serious adverse events, including pericarditis, arrhythmia, deep-vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, myocardial infarction, intracranial hemorrhage, and thrombocytopenia.

In this study in a nationwide mass vaccination setting, the BNT162b2 vaccine was not associated with an elevated risk of most of the adverse events examined. The vaccine was associated with an excess risk of myocarditis (1 to 5 events per 100,000 persons). The risk of this potentially serious adverse event and of many other serious adverse events was substantially increased after SARS-CoV-2 infection.

As for only 1% of children getting COVID, whatever that means, the data doesn't even come close to supporting that.

Quote:

[NPR] Children 5-11 years of age have accounted for approximately 9% of reported COVID-19 cases in the U.S. overall, and currently account for approximately 40% of all pediatric COVID-19 cases, says Dr. Doran Fink, clinical deputy director of the division of vaccines and related products for the FDA. Currently, the case rate among children ages 5 to 11 is "near the highest" of any age group, he says.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Looks like our hysterical misinformation machine is triggered this morning. He has zero reason to believe that myocarditis is a bigger risk from vaccines than COVID and is swinging wildly.

Here's a study from Israel saying that COVID is 18x as likely to cause myocarditis then the Pfizer vax, but 003 doesn't want to talk about real risks. He wants everyone to be afraid of anything that could be related to the vax, even if treatable with advil, and ignore any risks from COVID. He has an obvious agenda which he isn't hiding. He will tell you I have an agenda but he can't identify how my "agenda" is any different from any prudent public health agenda.

Quote:

SARS-CoV-2 infection was associated with a substantially increased risk of myocarditis (risk ratio, 18.28; 95% CI, 3.95 to 25.12; risk difference, 11.0 events per 100,000 persons; 95% CI, 5.6 to 15.8) and of additional serious adverse events, including pericarditis, arrhythmia, deep-vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, myocardial infarction, intracranial hemorrhage, and thrombocytopenia.

In this study in a nationwide mass vaccination setting, the BNT162b2 vaccine was not associated with an elevated risk of most of the adverse events examined. The vaccine was associated with an excess risk of myocarditis (1 to 5 events per 100,000 persons). The risk of this potentially serious adverse event and of many other serious adverse events was substantially increased after SARS-CoV-2 infection.

As for only 1% of children getting COVID, whatever that means, the data doesn't even come close to supporting that.

Quote:

[NPR] Children 5-11 years of age have accounted for approximately 9% of reported COVID-19 cases in the U.S. overall, and currently account for approximately 40% of all pediatric COVID-19 cases, says Dr. Doran Fink, clinical deputy director of the division of vaccines and related products for the FDA. Currently, the case rate among children ages 5 to 11 is "near the highest" of any age group, he says.

Nothing you just posted counters anything I posted. Hopefully, someday you will realize the difference between exposure, asymptomatic infection, and symptomatic infection. Feel free to click on my links and analyze the data provided. Thanks.
Unit2Sucks
Just a reminder, even asymptomatic COVID can cause myocarditis, 003's dissembling misinformation campaign to the contrary.

Article from Nature but there are plenty of others.

Quote:

From the earliest days of the COVID-19 pandemic, it was clear that the coronavirus was wreaking havoc on the heart. Initial reports described people with worryingly high levels of the protein troponin in their blood, an indicator of cardiac injury.
Acute heart failure, arrhythmias and blood clots are all problems for people hospitalized with COVID-19. Autopsies frequently show signs of the virus's genetic material inside cardiac tissue, a consequence of the fact that the receptor through which SARS-CoV-2 invades lung cells is also found in abundance in heart tissue.

Researchers soon found out that the heart-wrecking effects of COVID-19 are not limited to people with symptoms, or even to people with active infections. Last July, researchers described2 abnormal imaging findings on heart scans taken from people who had recently had COVID-19, some of whom were asymptomatic. Of the 100 people studied, 78 had some kind of heart irregularity around two months after infection and 60 showed signs of ongoing myocardial inflammation.

"That was quite worrisome and created quite a stir," Mitrani says. In particular, the idea that COVID-19 could stealthily inflict sustained damage on the heart raised alarm bells among the sports-medicine community, given the particularly grave risk that myocarditis poses for athletes. Citing "potential serious cardiac side effects", last August, several US university leagues temporarily put their seasons on hold.

Typically, if athletes are diagnosed with myocarditis, they are taken out of play for at least three months to give the heart a chance to heal. But that decision is usually made after people show outward signs of disease. Physicians were unsure what to advise athletes with subclinical myocarditis after COVID-19, which is detectable only with an MRI scanner.

persistent myocarditis is now thought to affect between 1% and 5% of elite athletes who contract COVID-19 an incidence low enough that most sports bodies no longer feel the need to cancel or postpone events over cardiac concerns, but high enough for them to take into consideration the safety of individual players.
If you want to protect your heart, avoid COVID.
Unit2Sucks
RCT in Brazil shows a cheap, safe, generic pharmaceutical reduces severity of COVID. I don't know if you can combine this with other therapeutics to stack the effects or whether this is something that would need to be given on its own, but it's a promising finding nonetheless. Hopefully this is a reliable study with no shenanigans.
Quote:

Findings

The study team screened 9803 potential participants for this trial. The trial was initiated on June 2, 2020, with the current protocol reporting randomisation to fluvoxamine from Jan 20 to Aug 5, 2021, when the trial arms were stopped for superiority. 741 patients were allocated to fluvoxamine and 756 to placebo. The average age of participants was 50 years (range 18102 years); 58% were female. The proportion of patients observed in a COVID-19 emergency setting for more than 6 h or transferred to a teritary hospital due to COVID-19 was lower for the fluvoxamine group compared with placebo (79 [11%] of 741 vs 119 [16%] of 756); relative risk [RR] 068; 95% Bayesian credible interval [95% BCI]: 052088), with a probability of superiority of 998% surpassing the prespecified superiority threshold of 976% (risk difference 50%). Of the composite primary outcome events, 87% were hospitalisations. Findings for the primary outcome were similar for the modified intention-to-treat analysis (RR 069, 95% BCI 053090) and larger in the per-protocol analysis (RR 034, 95% BCI, 021054). There were 17 deaths in the fluvoxamine group and 25 deaths in the placebo group in the primary intention-to-treat analysis (odds ratio [OR] 068, 95% CI: 036127). There was one death in the fluvoxamine group and 12 in the placebo group for the per-protocol population (OR 009; 95% CI 001047). We found no significant differences in number of treatment emergent adverse events among patients in the fluvoxamine and placebo groups.

From Axios:
Quote:

The readily available antidepressant fluvoxamine significantly reduced COVID-related hospitalizations, according to a large study published Wednesday.

Why it matters: The clinical trial suggests that a cheap, readily available drug could dramatically reduce serious illness and death when prescribed early.

• Researchers from Canada, the U.S. and Brazil honed in on the drug for its anti-inflammatory properties for the study, published in the journal Lancet Global Health.
For the record: Fluvoxamine was approved by the FDA in the 1990s to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder.

The big picture: Participants with an early COVID-19 diagnosis were given 100 milligrams of the drug twice daily for 10 days. Those in the control group were given a placebo.
  • The clinical trial looked at nearly 1,500 people in Brazil. Among the participants who were given fluvoxamine, the rate of hospitalization decreased by a third, according to the study.
  • Among the participants who followed through with the fluvoxamine protocol, one patient in the fluvoxamine died, compared to 12 in the control group.
What they're saying: University of Minnesota infectious disease scientist David Boulware, who conducted his own study of the drug in coronavirus patients, told the New York Times: "It's not a shiny new, expensive drug. The nice thing about this is it has a known safety profile."
As a bonus it could help treat people's OCD.
philbert

BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
oski003
oski003 said:

It looks like they solved the purity problem, at least for the UK. Either the anonymous sources or the writers were misinformed or had a negative agenda. Usually it takes at least a week for something USucks posts to be proven wrong. This was fast.

https://ir.novavax.com/2021-10-27-Novavax-Files-for-Authorization-of-its-COVID-19-Vaccine-in-the-United-Kingdom

Australia too.

https://ir.novavax.com/2021-10-29-Novavax-Files-for-Provisional-Approval-of-its-COVID-19-Vaccine-in-Australia
Unit2Sucks
22 year old unvaccinated mother dies of COVID. Her daughter was born premature by c section at 2 lbs 9 ounces due to her mother's fight with COVID.

Quote:

FORT SMITH, Ark. (KNWA/FOX24) A young Fort Smith mom fighting for her life against COVID-19 has lost that battle.

Emily Robison, 22, died on September 20th at Mercy Hospital in Fort Smith.

KNWA/FOX24 first told you about Emily's fight back in September. Now her husband, Eric, said he's doing his best to stay strong for their newborn daughter, Carmen, while coming to terms with the fact that she will grow up without her mom.

Eric's message about COVID-19 has only been reinforced.

"Vaccinated or not vaccinated, just please take it seriously," he said. "It's deadly. My wife would still be here if we took it seriously."

rkt88edmo
I guess we'll have to watch the NIH page on fluvoxamine for movement?

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/immunomodulators/fluvoxamine/
oski003
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41421-021-00329-3

Altogether, our study recommends additional caution when vaccinating people with pre-existing clinical conditions, including diabetes, electrolyte imbalances, renal dysfunction, and coagulation disorders

Except those are the ppl that need vaccination the most ...

Oh crap "To our surprise, quite consistent increases in HbA1c levels were observed in healthy volunteers, regardless of whether they belonged to cohort A or B. By day 28 post the 1st inoculation, three out of 11 individuals reached the prediabetic range (Fig. 2c). By days 42 and 90, medium HbA1c levels appeared to revert back, yet were still significantly higher than those before vaccination"
oski003
Late Friday evening news from the FDA to Moderna.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211031005022/en/
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Altogether, our study recommends additional caution when vaccinating people with pre-existing clinical conditions, including diabetes, electrolyte imbalances, renal dysfunction, and coagulation disorders

Oh crap "To our surprise, quite consistent increases in HbA1c levels were observed in healthy volunteers, regardless of whether they belonged to cohort A or B. By day 28 post the 1st inoculation, three out of 11 individuals reached the prediabetic range (Fig. 2c). By days 42 and 90, medium HbA1c levels appeared to revert back, yet were still significantly higher than those before vaccination"
Curious as to why you didn't mention which vaccine was the subject to this study. It's one not available in the US. This study is about Vero Cell, the Sinopharm inactivated vaccine. The study basically says that the inactivated vaccine was shown to have some similar effects to COVID infection.

003 wants to pretend that his only issue is with mRNA but the truth is he wants you to distrust all vaccines and will use information about vaccine tech not being used in the USA to make people fearful about vaccines.

Classic anti-vaxxer move and why you should never take anything he says at face value. He's trying to deceive you to further his ignoble agenda.
dajo9
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Curious as to why you didn't mention which vaccine was the subject to this study. It's one not available in the US. This study is about Vero Cell, the Sinopharm inactivated vaccine. The study basically says that the inactivated vaccine was shown to have some similar effects to COVID infection.

003 wants to pretend that his only issue is with mRNA but the truth is he wants you to distrust all vaccines and will use information about vaccine tech not being used in the USA to make people fearful about vaccines.

Classic anti-vaxxer move and why you should never take anything he says at face value. He's trying to deceive you to further his ignoble agenda.

It is a small sample size and an inactivated vaccine tech, not mRNA. I am not going to respond to your hysterical accusations.

Btw, the Moderna news is Moderna specific. Did I need to clarify that Nancy?
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

From January to present this probably looks a lot like a graph of vaccination. Sad to see so many fall prey to the death cult and anti-vaxx dissembling, the likes of which we see even on BI. Almost like stochastic suicide at a population level.
oski003
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

It is a small sample size and an inactivated vaccine tech, not mRNA. I am not going to respond to your hysterical accusations.

Btw, the Moderna news is Moderna specific. Did I need to clarify that Nancy?

Here is some Pfizer and Moderna news, as it highlights vaccines that don't cause adverse effects. It is still early in the phase 3 though.

https://mb.com.ph/2021/10/31/no-adverse-events-recorded-in-687-participants-of-who-solidarity-vaccine-trial-piloted-in-metro-manila-hospitals/
First Page Last Page
Page 34 of 132

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.