Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

175,699 Views | 3037 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by bearister
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:



Governor Newsom killed thousands of California small businesses in the last two years.


States ranked by COVID-19 death rates


https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/us-coronavirus-deaths-by-state-july-1.html

States Ranked by Age-Adjusted COVID Deaths


https://www.bioinformaticscro.com/blog/states-ranked-by-age-adjusted-covid-deaths/

Is Gavin Newsom telling the truth about California and Florida's handling of COVID?


https://www.sfgate.com/california-politics/article/Gavin-Newsom-California-Florida-COVID-19-16691184.php

Takeaway: California approach was better for human life; Florida's was better for business.

* ….and there have been numerous accusations that Florida dicks around with its Covid stats for political reasons.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where's Fauci?
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:



Governor Newsom killed thousands of California small businesses in the last two years.

We have definitely become a total backwater state since Newsom became Governor, which is why our new state motto is, "Thank goodness for Mississippi!"

I'm pretty sure the only reason my modest house in the Bay Area is worth a small fortune is Joe Biden's inflation.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If only every Right Wing a$$h@le would depart California for Idaho or some other $h@ithole state where RWNJ militias gather, the rest of us would be much better off.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

If only every Right Wing a$$h@le would depart California for Idaho or some other $h@ithole state where RWNJ militias gather, the rest of us would be much better off.

Joe Rogan voted for Bernie and he left California for Texas.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:



We have definitely become a total backwater state since Newsom became Governor, which is why our new state motto is, "Thank goodness for Mississippi!"

I'm pretty sure the only reason my modest house in the Bay Area is worth a small fortune is Joe Biden's inflation.

You're rich! But you can't move! Unless you're moving to Mississippi!
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
blungld said:

oski003 said:


1. VAERS - you regularly misrepresent VAERS and claim with no context that thousands of people have died from vaccines according to VAERS. You know that VAERS does not support that sort of analysis. Nowhere have I said that the three reports I found discredit every single report in VAERS. What they clearly show is that anyone who is pretending that VAERS can be used to support an argument that "There are 1000s of vaccine related deaths in VAERS" is either an idiot or being disingenuous, and possibly both. To be clear, VAERS is working as intended but people like you are abusing it to support an illegitimate misinformation campaign. You've claimed more than 11k deaths at one point and only begrudgingly admitted that it included foreign reports.

1) Watch Dr. Campbell's video. Buried in Pfizer's forced data release is tracking of deaths from just Pfizer vaccines post EUA and pre BLA. It is over 1,000 deaths.

2) The only foreign reports I believe are in there are legitimate reports from the MHRA, UK's health agency, while they were tracking EUA data.

Florian Dagoury - without any reasonable basis you were happy to support a claim that his career ended because he took an mRNA vaccine. It is quite clear that his breath holding career is not over - he is still competing and he believes he will soon be back above 10 minutes, a feat no one else has managed in the last 4 years. You are still disingenuously claiming that you both didn't say his career had been ended by a vaccine and that "permanent effects on career are yet to be seen". This is the type of disingenuous gaslighting that everyone sees you for. You also recently claimed some random twitter anti-vaxxer amateur runner had been damaged by the vaccine and that a German pro runner's "career is over." You are more than happy to make these types of claims without following up and then saying "remains to be seen." You love to insinuate things to support your agenda. It's disingenuous and you know it.

1) At the time of this argument, you were making arguments that people with vaccine caused myocarditis would have been damaged by covid anyway and downplaying the risks. That is the source of my comment. He might get back to 10m minute record levels, just like a pitcher with Tommy-John surgery might throw a 100 mph fastball again after getting back up to the 90's.

3. Politico. This is the funniest one. I posted an article from Reuters about Novavax vaccine uptake in europe over the past few weeks. You shared your idiotic conspiracy theory about Reuters and attacked Politico, which was a complete non sequitur. I called you out for randomly bringing Politico into it, not realizing that somehow Politico is included in your idiotic conspiracy theory and you point to a previous article I posted from Politico from 6 months ago.

1) You are making a huge deal out of my posting of Politico and Reuters as mouthpieces for Pfizer. You are naive. There are absolutely people at Pfizer working to maintain their annual 37 billion dollars in covid vaccine sales. The media plays a large role in this.
You didn't really respond to what he asked. I thought they were good questions. Can you answer simply and directly to his core question? Don't state what others think or point to some other data, the question is what do YOU think--what is your actual position?

QUESTION: How many people people do YOU think the vaccine has killed, and how many people do YOU think have been vaccinated, and how many people's lives do YOU think have been saved by the vaccine? Can you just give us the straight numbers as YOU think they currently stand? It would be pretty simple to do a crude risk assessment using your numbers, and then we would know why you think the vaccine is so dangerous and why you continue to post so many cautionary warnings. Again, just give us YOUR best estimate of the three numbers. Thanks.


QUESTION: How many people people do YOU think the vaccine has killed.

*In the United States mRNA vaccines have likely killed around 10,000 people, most of which would have died from covid or natural causes (hastened the result).

and how many people do YOU think have been vaccinated?

*Over 200 million.

and how many people's lives do YOU think have been saved by the vaccine?

*If there were no vaccine, perhaps a million more people would have died of Covid. It is hard to measure. Vaccines have saved lives.

Can you just give us the straight numbers as YOU think they currently stand? It would be pretty simple to do a crude risk assessment using your numbers, and then we would know why you think the vaccine is so dangerous and why you continue to post so many cautionary warnings. Again, just give us YOUR best estimate of the three numbers. Thanks.

*I did above. I have never advocated against vaccination. The vaccines were given emergency use authorization because they were safer than the risk of covid. I agree with that assessment. What is the point of YOUR questions?
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

If only every Right Wing a$$h@le would depart California for Idaho or some other $h@ithole state where RWNJ militias gather, the rest of us would be much better off.

Joe Rogan voted for Bernie and he left California for Texas.

He was a mediocre actor and comic and has not flipped that dynamic other than to be immensely wealthy because he appeals to alienated and angry young White guys and he is a dumb guy's idea of what a really smart guy looks like.

….and last, but not least, he is a f@ucking punk.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

If only every Right Wing a$$h@le would depart California for Idaho or some other $h@ithole state where RWNJ militias gather, the rest of us would be much better off.

Joe Rogan voted for Bernie and he left California for Texas.

He was a mediocre actor and comic and has not flipped that dynamic other than to be immensely wealthy because he appeals to alienated and angry young White guys and he is a dumb guy's idea of what a really smart guy looks like.

He's a genius. He built a large online following by simply having two hour long, uninterrupted and unformatted conversations with different people over a wide variety of topics.
dimitrig
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

Big C said:



We have definitely become a total backwater state since Newsom became Governor, which is why our new state motto is, "Thank goodness for Mississippi!"

I'm pretty sure the only reason my modest house in the Bay Area is worth a small fortune is Joe Biden's inflation.

You're rich! But you can't move! Unless you're moving to Mississippi!


I hear you can score real estate cheaply in Ukraine.

BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When Joe Biden took oath as the President on January 20th, 2021, USA had 396,837 confirmed COVID deaths.

Now it has crossed 1,000,000.

So more Americans died during the Biden era, even with vaccine availability, compared to the Trump era. But the media reactions are so different!
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And if more moron Trumpkins had taken the vaxx and worn masks we would have far fewer deaths.

Bad comparison, Junior. Back to the kid's table.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CDC quietly removes then of thousands of deaths including 24% of virus deaths in children from database, blames "coding logic error."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/cdc-removes-24-percent-of-child-covid-19-deaths-thousands-of-others_4345083.html?utm_source=YouTube&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=FactsMatter&utm_term=CDCChanges
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

CDC quietly removes then of thousands of deaths including 24% of virus deaths in children from database, blames "coding logic error."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/cdc-removes-24-percent-of-child-covid-19-deaths-thousands-of-others_4345083.html?utm_source=YouTube&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=FactsMatter&utm_term=CDCChanges
I guess you trust the Falun Gong about Covid when it's saying what you want to hear.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

CDC quietly removes then of thousands of deaths including 24% of virus deaths in children from database, blames "coding logic error."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/cdc-removes-24-percent-of-child-covid-19-deaths-thousands-of-others_4345083.html?utm_source=YouTube&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=FactsMatter&utm_term=CDCChanges
I guess you trust the Falun Gong about Covid when it's saying what you want to hear.

You can go directly to the CDC website if you want but I think you prefer being lied to everyday in your left wing bubble.
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

CDC quietly removes then of thousands of deaths including 24% of virus deaths in children from database, blames "coding logic error."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/cdc-removes-24-percent-of-child-covid-19-deaths-thousands-of-others_4345083.html?utm_source=YouTube&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=FactsMatter&utm_term=CDCChanges
I guess you trust the Falun Gong about Covid when it's saying what you want to hear.

You can go directly to the CDC website if you want but I think you prefer being lied to everyday in your left wing bubble.
So

Much

Projection. . .
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:



Here we go again... it's BA.2 time!

With every successive wave now, there are going to be less fatalities, as a higher percentage of the population has some immunity. Folks in my household all got immunity "the easy way", so I guess we don't need to be worried.
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Having just had Covid a month ago (and being triple vaxxed), I am very much not worried about the new surge.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey said:

Having just had Covid a month ago (and being triple vaxxed), I am very much not worried about the new surge.


I'm pretty sure I had it in February, 2020 (loss of taste but otherwise mild). My wife got Omicron a couple of days after Christmas but I never got it from her. Go figure.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dimitrig
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey said:

Having just had Covid a month ago (and being triple vaxxed), I am very much not worried about the new surge.

Don't you wonder what the point of the vaccine is if you have had three doses of it and still caught COVID?

I know, I know, the cases are more mild and one is less likely to die but at some point one has to question what the point of all these boosters is.

In your case you have three shots AND now natural immunity so... what exactly should you be doing? Getting more boosters? Nothing? Are you safe no matter what you do or are you at risk to new and more deadly variants? What risk do you pose to the unvaccinated and immune compromised?

I haven't had COVID yet and I have no plans to but the rest of the world seems to regard it as a fait accompli and seems intent on giving it to everyone else.











sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dimitrig said:

sycasey said:

Having just had Covid a month ago (and being triple vaxxed), I am very much not worried about the new surge.

Don't you wonder what the point of the vaccine is if you have had three doses of it and still caught COVID?

I know, I know, the cases are more mild and one is less likely to die but at some point one has to question what the point of all these boosters is.

In your case you have three shots AND now natural immunity so... what exactly should you be doing? Getting more boosters? Nothing? Are you safe no matter what you do or are you at risk to new and more deadly variants? What risk do you pose to the unvaccinated and immune compromised?

I haven't had COVID yet and I have no plans to but the rest of the world seems to regard it as a fait accompli and seems intent on giving it to everyone else.

Well, who knows what my Covid case would have been like if I didn't have the shots? That's the point of getting vaxxed, to reduce your risk as much as possible. If more boosters are offered for future variants I'll get them (just like the flu shot). No reason why not. With BA2 I don't think there's reason to think it's different from the original Omicron (which is what I probably had).

My statement above was about my personal risk from a new Covid surge. For immunocompromised people, they should probably take greater precautions in managing their own risk. As I understand it, they always did. Unvaccinated people should get vaccinated. Young kids are already at very low risk.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fourth shot to all aged 50+ likely to be made available soon.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2022/03/25/us/politics/biden-second-booster-shot-older-americans.amp.html
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Shocked, just shocked.

Quote:

Reuters: Demand for the COVID-19 vaccine produced by U.S. biotech firm Novavax has been underwhelming in the European Union's main countries in the early rollout, so far undermining hopes that it could convince vaccine sceptics to get a shot.




It only became available in some parts of Germany on March 4 and is only available for primary and secondary (not boost) vaccination for 18+. Give it a little time. Reuters and Politico are the mouthpieces for Pfizer and BioNTech. Their writing is slanted.

https://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/impfstuetzpunkt-freiburg.html
Oh right, you have a conspiracy theory for everything. Fire Fauci!


Another few weeks have gone by and the vaccine hesitant in Germany still aren't choosing Novavax. Apparently only about 1% of the distributed doses have been administered.

I'm sure 003 has a conspiracy theory for us as to why it is that anti-vaxxers haven't been clamoring for a vaccine but we all know what is really going on.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Shocked, just shocked.

Quote:

Reuters: Demand for the COVID-19 vaccine produced by U.S. biotech firm Novavax has been underwhelming in the European Union's main countries in the early rollout, so far undermining hopes that it could convince vaccine sceptics to get a shot.




It only became available in some parts of Germany on March 4 and is only available for primary and secondary (not boost) vaccination for 18+. Give it a little time. Reuters and Politico are the mouthpieces for Pfizer and BioNTech. Their writing is slanted.

https://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/impfstuetzpunkt-freiburg.html
Oh right, you have a conspiracy theory for everything. Fire Fauci!


Another few weeks have gone by and the vaccine hesitant in Germany still aren't choosing Novavax. Apparently only about 1% of the distributed doses have been administered.

I'm sure 003 has a conspiracy theory for us as to why it is that anti-vaxxers haven't been clamoring for a vaccine but we all know what is really going on.


Covid is over. Jk. Although there is a perception it is and most who wanted to get vaccinated (coupled with the mandates) have had a first shot (86% of adults). I wouldn't have been able to get Novavax if I lived in Germany because I already had Moderna.

Actually, as stated above, it is only approved for primary doses. Secondly, it also doesn't require extreme cold chain and expire quickly and therefore can be stored longer. mRNA, which is expensive and expires and is already purchased, needs to be used. Thirdly, the media has been pushing mRNA vaccines for more than a year now.

With that being said, Novavax primary vaccinations are now outpacing Moderna in many countries, including Italy.
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Shocked, just shocked.

Quote:

Reuters: Demand for the COVID-19 vaccine produced by U.S. biotech firm Novavax has been underwhelming in the European Union's main countries in the early rollout, so far undermining hopes that it could convince vaccine sceptics to get a shot.




It only became available in some parts of Germany on March 4 and is only available for primary and secondary (not boost) vaccination for 18+. Give it a little time. Reuters and Politico are the mouthpieces for Pfizer and BioNTech. Their writing is slanted.

https://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/impfstuetzpunkt-freiburg.html
Oh right, you have a conspiracy theory for everything. Fire Fauci!


Another few weeks have gone by and the vaccine hesitant in Germany still aren't choosing Novavax. Apparently only about 1% of the distributed doses have been administered.

I'm sure 003 has a conspiracy theory for us as to why it is that anti-vaxxers haven't been clamoring for a vaccine but we all know what is really going on.


Covid is over. Jk. Although there is a perception it is and most who wanted to get vaccinated (coupled with the mandates) have had a first shot (86% of adults). I wouldn't have been able to get Novavax if I lived in Germany because I already had Moderna.

Actually, as stated above, it is only approved for primary doses. Secondly, it also doesn't require extreme cold chain and expire quickly and therefore can be stored longer. mRNA, which is expensive and expires and is already purchased, needs to be used. Thirdly, the media has been pushing mRNA vaccines for more than a year now.

With that being said, Novavax primary vaccinations are now outpacing Moderna in many countries, including Italy.


So disingenuous to say it's only approved for primary doses. Your big pitch was that unvaccinated would flock to Novavax because they weren't really anti vaxxers they were just waiting for the right vaccine.

It seems you now agree thst Novavax isn't going to materially increase vaccination rates. That's not what you have been selling us for a year.

Novavax's stock is tanking because the uptake isn't what investors expected.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Shocked, just shocked.

Quote:

Reuters: Demand for the COVID-19 vaccine produced by U.S. biotech firm Novavax has been underwhelming in the European Union's main countries in the early rollout, so far undermining hopes that it could convince vaccine sceptics to get a shot.




It only became available in some parts of Germany on March 4 and is only available for primary and secondary (not boost) vaccination for 18+. Give it a little time. Reuters and Politico are the mouthpieces for Pfizer and BioNTech. Their writing is slanted.

https://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/impfstuetzpunkt-freiburg.html
Oh right, you have a conspiracy theory for everything. Fire Fauci!


Another few weeks have gone by and the vaccine hesitant in Germany still aren't choosing Novavax. Apparently only about 1% of the distributed doses have been administered.

I'm sure 003 has a conspiracy theory for us as to why it is that anti-vaxxers haven't been clamoring for a vaccine but we all know what is really going on.


Covid is over. Jk. Although there is a perception it is and most who wanted to get vaccinated (coupled with the mandates) have had a first shot (86% of adults). I wouldn't have been able to get Novavax if I lived in Germany because I already had Moderna.

Actually, as stated above, it is only approved for primary doses. Secondly, it also doesn't require extreme cold chain and expire quickly and therefore can be stored longer. mRNA, which is expensive and expires and is already purchased, needs to be used. Thirdly, the media has been pushing mRNA vaccines for more than a year now.

With that being said, Novavax primary vaccinations are now outpacing Moderna in many countries, including Italy.


So disingenuous to say it's only approved for primary doses. Your big pitch was that unvaccinated would flock to Novavax because they weren't really anti vaxxers they were just waiting for the right vaccine.

It seems you now agree thst Novavax isn't going to materially increase vaccination rates. That's not what you have been selling us for a year.

Novavax's stock is tanking because the uptake isn't what investors expected.


It is only approved for primary doses. Most doses distributed are boosters these days. It is a fact. Regardless, Novavax is increasing vaccination rates (in places where it is available - not USA).
That is important, right? Covid vaccine stocks have dropped significantly over the past 6 months, your love-child Moderna included. The unexplained delays in FDA approval haven't helped Novavax.
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Shocked, just shocked.

Quote:

Reuters: Demand for the COVID-19 vaccine produced by U.S. biotech firm Novavax has been underwhelming in the European Union's main countries in the early rollout, so far undermining hopes that it could convince vaccine sceptics to get a shot.




It only became available in some parts of Germany on March 4 and is only available for primary and secondary (not boost) vaccination for 18+. Give it a little time. Reuters and Politico are the mouthpieces for Pfizer and BioNTech. Their writing is slanted.

https://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/impfstuetzpunkt-freiburg.html
Oh right, you have a conspiracy theory for everything. Fire Fauci!


Another few weeks have gone by and the vaccine hesitant in Germany still aren't choosing Novavax. Apparently only about 1% of the distributed doses have been administered.

I'm sure 003 has a conspiracy theory for us as to why it is that anti-vaxxers haven't been clamoring for a vaccine but we all know what is really going on.


Covid is over. Jk. Although there is a perception it is and most who wanted to get vaccinated (coupled with the mandates) have had a first shot (86% of adults). I wouldn't have been able to get Novavax if I lived in Germany because I already had Moderna.

Actually, as stated above, it is only approved for primary doses. Secondly, it also doesn't require extreme cold chain and expire quickly and therefore can be stored longer. mRNA, which is expensive and expires and is already purchased, needs to be used. Thirdly, the media has been pushing mRNA vaccines for more than a year now.

With that being said, Novavax primary vaccinations are now outpacing Moderna in many countries, including Italy.


So disingenuous to say it's only approved for primary doses. Your big pitch was that unvaccinated would flock to Novavax because they weren't really anti vaxxers they were just waiting for the right vaccine.

It seems you now agree thst Novavax isn't going to materially increase vaccination rates. That's not what you have been selling us for a year.

Novavax's stock is tanking because the uptake isn't what investors expected.


It is only approved for primary doses. Most doses distributed are boosters these days. It is a fact. Regardless, Novavax is increasing vaccination rates (in places where it is available - not USA).
That is important, right? Covid vaccine stocks have dropped significantly over the past 6 months, your love-child Moderna included. The unexplained delays in FDA approval haven't helped Novavax.


Weak deflection. You sold Novavax as the thing we needed to have to get vaccine hesitant vaccinated and now that it's clearly not doing that, you are pretending like it never happened. Turns out anti vaxxers don't actually care about mRNA technology and won't take any COVID vaccine. Not news right me but seems like this is a surprise to you based on your hundreds of posts in this thread claiming otherwise.
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Shocked, just shocked.

Quote:

Reuters: Demand for the COVID-19 vaccine produced by U.S. biotech firm Novavax has been underwhelming in the European Union's main countries in the early rollout, so far undermining hopes that it could convince vaccine sceptics to get a shot.




It only became available in some parts of Germany on March 4 and is only available for primary and secondary (not boost) vaccination for 18+. Give it a little time. Reuters and Politico are the mouthpieces for Pfizer and BioNTech. Their writing is slanted.

https://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/impfstuetzpunkt-freiburg.html
Oh right, you have a conspiracy theory for everything. Fire Fauci!


Another few weeks have gone by and the vaccine hesitant in Germany still aren't choosing Novavax. Apparently only about 1% of the distributed doses have been administered.

I'm sure 003 has a conspiracy theory for us as to why it is that anti-vaxxers haven't been clamoring for a vaccine but we all know what is really going on.


Covid is over. Jk. Although there is a perception it is and most who wanted to get vaccinated (coupled with the mandates) have had a first shot (86% of adults). I wouldn't have been able to get Novavax if I lived in Germany because I already had Moderna.

Actually, as stated above, it is only approved for primary doses. Secondly, it also doesn't require extreme cold chain and expire quickly and therefore can be stored longer. mRNA, which is expensive and expires and is already purchased, needs to be used. Thirdly, the media has been pushing mRNA vaccines for more than a year now.

With that being said, Novavax primary vaccinations are now outpacing Moderna in many countries, including Italy.


So disingenuous to say it's only approved for primary doses. Your big pitch was that unvaccinated would flock to Novavax because they weren't really anti vaxxers they were just waiting for the right vaccine.

It seems you now agree thst Novavax isn't going to materially increase vaccination rates. That's not what you have been selling us for a year.

Novavax's stock is tanking because the uptake isn't what investors expected.


It is only approved for primary doses. Most doses distributed are boosters these days. It is a fact. Regardless, Novavax is increasing vaccination rates (in places where it is available - not USA).
That is important, right? Covid vaccine stocks have dropped significantly over the past 6 months, your love-child Moderna included. The unexplained delays in FDA approval haven't helped Novavax.


Weak deflection. You sold Novavax as the thing we needed to have to get vaccine hesitant vaccinated and now that it's clearly not doing that, you are pretending like it never happened. Turns out anti vaxxers don't actually care about mRNA technology and won't take any COVID vaccine. Not news right me but seems like this is a surprise to you based on your hundreds of posts in this thread claiming otherwise.

1% is about right for how much I expected non-mRNA vaccines to move the needle.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

CDC quietly removes then of thousands of deaths including 24% of virus deaths in children from database, blames "coding logic error."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/cdc-removes-24-percent-of-child-covid-19-deaths-thousands-of-others_4345083.html?utm_source=YouTube&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=FactsMatter&utm_term=CDCChanges
I guess you trust the Falun Gong about Covid when it's saying what you want to hear.

You can go directly to the CDC website if you want but I think you prefer being lied to everyday in your left wing bubble.
So

Much

Projection. . .
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know you are, but what am I?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

I know you are, but what am I?
You're not a biologist.
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

AunBear89 said:

I know you are, but what am I?
You're not a biologist.

You're not a comedian.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?

You are not a woman. Wait, as a Democrat, who am I to judge? What exactly is a woman, anyway?!?.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.