Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

117,102 Views | 2422 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The NFL continues to persecute Antonio Brown for his anti-vaccine views.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He pulled the pin on his own grenade, then swallowed it.

Bye bye.
We'll never see him play football again.
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

A U.S. study finally confirmed what other countries already know: mRNA, specifically Moderna, is not healthy for young men.

**** the corruption. Health > $$$

https://twitter.com/VPrasadMDMPH/status/1477707606135226372?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet


This chart only proves that mRNA and masturbation don't mix.

Plus, there is no comparison group (no vaccine at all).
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

A U.S. study finally confirmed what other countries already know: mRNA, specifically Moderna, is not healthy for young men.

**** the corruption. Health > $$$

https://twitter.com/VPrasadMDMPH/status/1477707606135226372?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet


This chart only proves that mRNA and masturbation don't mix.

Plus, there is no comparison group (no vaccine at all).


Tom, this isn't funny. If you want clarification, read the linked study.

The numbers are incredibly high for what is supposed to be a safe vaccine inoculating healthy people. Many countries, including France, have said no to Moderna for young males.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/french-health-authority-advises-against-moderna-covid-19-vaccine-under-30s-2021-11-09/
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

A U.S. study finally confirmed what other countries already know: mRNA, specifically Moderna, is not healthy for young men.

**** the corruption. Health > $$$

https://twitter.com/VPrasadMDMPH/status/1477707606135226372?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet


This chart only proves that mRNA and masturbation don't mix.

Plus, there is no comparison group (no vaccine at all).


Tom, this isn't funny. If you want clarification, read the linked study.

The numbers are incredibly high for what is supposed to be a safe vaccine inoculating healthy people. Many countries, including France, have said no to Moderna for young males.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/french-health-authority-advises-against-moderna-covid-19-vaccine-under-30s-2021-11-09/

Thank you for the additional info. I'll check it out.
And, yes, I did make a funny!
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

A U.S. study finally confirmed what other countries already know: mRNA, specifically Moderna, is not healthy for young men.

**** the corruption. Health > $$$

https://twitter.com/VPrasadMDMPH/status/1477707606135226372?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet


This chart only proves that mRNA and masturbation don't mix.

Plus, there is no comparison group (no vaccine at all).


Tom, this isn't funny. If you want clarification, read the linked study.

The numbers are incredibly high for what is supposed to be a safe vaccine inoculating healthy people. Many countries, including France, have said no to Moderna for young males.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/french-health-authority-advises-against-moderna-covid-19-vaccine-under-30s-2021-11-09/

What osk003 is advocating for, like the French officials: given that a second option is available, it is preferred that all young males take a different mRNA vaccine (Pfizer) instead, and that "the benefits of both mRNA shots in preventing COVID-19 continue to outweigh the risks."

You can't just say that France is saying "no to Moderna for young males" without explaining why it is able to say no, which this article does explicitly.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

A U.S. study finally confirmed what other countries already know: mRNA, specifically Moderna, is not healthy for young men.

**** the corruption. Health > $$$

https://twitter.com/VPrasadMDMPH/status/1477707606135226372?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet


This chart only proves that mRNA and masturbation don't mix.

Plus, there is no comparison group (no vaccine at all).


Tom, this isn't funny. If you want clarification, read the linked study.

The numbers are incredibly high for what is supposed to be a safe vaccine inoculating healthy people. Many countries, including France, have said no to Moderna for young males.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/french-health-authority-advises-against-moderna-covid-19-vaccine-under-30s-2021-11-09/

What osk003 is advocating for, like the French officials: given that a second option is available, it is preferred that all young males take a different mRNA vaccine (Pfizer) instead, and that "the benefits of both mRNA shots in preventing COVID-19 continue to outweigh the risks."

You can't just say that France is saying "no to Moderna for young males" without explaining why it is able to say no, which this article does explicitly.


I believe that Pfizer is a more acceptable alternative because it is a lower dose than Moderna. Yes, Pfizer is the best currently available option in France. I am really hoping Novavax will be available soon. The U.S. is blinded by big pharma and hesitates to give Americans informed consent on mRNA and Adenovirus vaccines.
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

A U.S. study finally confirmed what other countries already know: mRNA, specifically Moderna, is not healthy for young men.

**** the corruption. Health > $$$

https://twitter.com/VPrasadMDMPH/status/1477707606135226372?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet


This chart only proves that mRNA and masturbation don't mix.

Plus, there is no comparison group (no vaccine at all).


Tom, this isn't funny. If you want clarification, read the linked study.

The numbers are incredibly high for what is supposed to be a safe vaccine inoculating healthy people. Many countries, including France, have said no to Moderna for young males.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/french-health-authority-advises-against-moderna-covid-19-vaccine-under-30s-2021-11-09/

What osk003 is advocating for, like the French officials: given that a second option is available, it is preferred that all young males take a different mRNA vaccine (Pfizer) instead, and that "the benefits of both mRNA shots in preventing COVID-19 continue to outweigh the risks."

You can't just say that France is saying "no to Moderna for young males" without explaining why it is able to say no, which this article does explicitly.
Just more false and misleading ant-vaccine misinformation from 003. This type of misinformation is why 1,000+ Americans are committing suicide by COVID every single day in this country right now. What will it be in a few weeks?
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Reporting that two triple vaxxed members of my family (wife and son) contracted breakthrough Covid (likely Omicron) over Christmas weekend. They both had head colds and tested positive. My daughter and I never got it. We both tested negative.
After my wife's positive test, I slept in a different bedroom (you know, like the Royals) and wore a mask in the house. Both wife and son say they feel fine now.

I guess the real test is, what happens if you get Omicron with no vax? I have no knowledge regarding that scenario.

*Wife had 3 Moderna's (same with me)
Son had 3 Pfizer's
Daughter had 1 J & J and 1 Pfizer

I pray:

Denmark health chief says Omicron is bringing about the END of the pandemic | Daily Mail Online


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10364503/Denmark-health-chief-says-Omicron-bringing-END-pandemic.html
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

A U.S. study finally confirmed what other countries already know: mRNA, specifically Moderna, is not healthy for young men.

**** the corruption. Health > $$$

https://twitter.com/VPrasadMDMPH/status/1477707606135226372?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet


This chart only proves that mRNA and masturbation don't mix.

Plus, there is no comparison group (no vaccine at all).


Tom, this isn't funny. If you want clarification, read the linked study.

The numbers are incredibly high for what is supposed to be a safe vaccine inoculating healthy people. Many countries, including France, have said no to Moderna for young males.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/french-health-authority-advises-against-moderna-covid-19-vaccine-under-30s-2021-11-09/

What osk003 is advocating for, like the French officials: given that a second option is available, it is preferred that all young males take a different mRNA vaccine (Pfizer) instead, and that "the benefits of both mRNA shots in preventing COVID-19 continue to outweigh the risks."

You can't just say that France is saying "no to Moderna for young males" without explaining why it is able to say no, which this article does explicitly.
Just more false and misleading ant-vaccine misinformation from 003. This type of misinformation is why 1,000+ Americans are committing suicide by COVID every single day in this country right now. What will it be in a few weeks?


There is absolutely nothing false or misleading in what I posted. Thanks.
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Meanwhile, in the real world, vaccines continue to be incredibly effective in preventing suicide.

B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Reporting that two triple vaxxed members of my family (wife and son) contracted breakthrough Covid (likely Omicron) over Christmas weekend. They both had head colds and tested positive. My daughter and I never got it. We both tested negative.
After my wife's positive test, I slept in a different bedroom (you know, like the Royals) and wore a mask in the house. Both wife and son say they feel fine now.

*Wife had 3 Moderna's (same with me)
Son had 3 Pfizer's
Daughter had 1 J & J and 1 Pfizer


Bearister, your family members will be a-ok. It will be less of a heavy lift for them now that they can be out and about without symptoms and masked after five days. Hope they are all feeling as close to normal as possible now.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks, brother. I'm thinking once we all get by the next couple of months, this thing may be winding down like the Danes believe. I don't know much about the path infectious disease mutations take, but I hope it is a good sign that Omicron is weaker than Delta.
I still would like to see some reliable data how the unvaxxed are weathering Omicron. Happy New Year, B.A.!
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Pharma Cartel: America's COVID-19 vaccine market remains closed off to outside competition. Follow the money, not the science.

https://dossier.substack.com/p/the-pharma-cartel-americas-covid?r=6a3x3
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Thanks, brother. I'm thinking once we all get by the next couple of months, this thing may be winding down like the Danes believe.
Bob Wachter of UCSF has been a very cautious commentator on all things COVID, but he also thinks this is the most likely scenario (open up the link for the full thread).



Basically: more people will be exposed to it thanks to Omicron, which will hasten herd immunity, and for those with breakthrough issues the antiviral drugs should be ready very soon (which will shorten hospital stays). We just have to ride out the current wave. So far it looks like the wave has been pretty mild in the Bay Area, but other places may have a tougher time.
calpoly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

The Pharma Cartel: America's COVID-19 vaccine market remains closed off to outside competition. Follow the money, not the science.

https://dossier.substack.com/p/the-pharma-cartel-americas-covid?r=6a3x3
When it comes to following the science you have been an utter failure.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://twitter.com/search?q=Shorab%20lutchmedial&src=typed_query

Is it a cover up? Thoughts?
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

https://twitter.com/search?q=Shorab%20lutchmedial&src=typed_query

Is it a cover up? Thoughts?

Your desire to prevent easily avoidable death is commendable, but it's not clear at all that your ideal is preventing the most easily avoidable death.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B.A. Bearacus said:

oski003 said:

https://twitter.com/search?q=Shorab%20lutchmedial&src=typed_query

Is it a cover up? Thoughts?

Your desire to prevent easily avoidable death is commendable, but it's not clear at all that your ideal is preventing the most easily avoidable death.


If these are the best vaccines that Americans COULD get, you would have a point. That rationale can be used to shut down criticism of the three U.S. approved vaccines, no matter how good or bad they are.

May 2021: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Tuesday it may decline to review and process new emergency use authorization (EUA) requests for Covid-19 vaccines for the rest of the pandemic, if a company has not already begun discussions.

Meanwhile, because an emergency still exists, the FDA has extended and granted new EUA's for Pfizer every step of the way, sometimes with no supporting data. This caused the head of vaccines Marion Gruber to resign. Yet, at the same time, not a single new vaccine except the original 3 have been evaluated for EUA.
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's perfectly reasonable to stop allowing EUA for vaccines when we already have a fully approved vaccine. EUAs are for "emergency use" and we certainly needed to avail ourselves of that 12 months ago when the first vaccines were made available. Things have changed in the last 12 months.

That doesn't mean that we can't evaluate new vaccines, but it's reasonable to expect those vaccines to comply with the requirements for full approval. I would hope and expect that the FDA would not handicap those vaccines. I know you will come up with all of your conspiracy theories about how the FDA isn't doing that, but you have pretty much lost all credibility here. The fact that the FDA isn't granting EUAs for vaccines isn't evidence of bias but of the fact that we have a fully approved vaccine.

Can you imagine the uproar of the FDA granted EUA to a vaccine in 2022 that performed worse than Pfizer or had a lower safety profile? Imagine 10mm people receiving a new "experimental" vaccine and 10,000 more people dying than had they received Pfizer. The FDA would have a lot of explaining to do. Anti-vaxxers would lose their minds of course, as well they should. At this point in the pandemic we should be sure that new vaccines are safe and effective because the bar has been set high.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

https://twitter.com/search?q=Shorab%20lutchmedial&src=typed_query

Is it a cover up? Thoughts?


He was 49.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

It's perfectly reasonable to stop allowing EUA for vaccines when we already have a fully approved vaccine. EUAs are for "emergency use" and we certainly needed to avail ourselves of that 12 months ago when the first vaccines were made available. Things have changed in the last 12 months.

That doesn't mean that we can't evaluate new vaccines, but it's reasonable to expect those vaccines to comply with the requirements for full approval. I would hope and expect that the FDA would not handicap those vaccines. I know you will come up with all of your conspiracy theories about how the FDA isn't doing that, but you have pretty much lost all credibility here. The fact that the FDA isn't granting EUAs for vaccines isn't evidence of bias but of the fact that we have a fully approved vaccine.

Can you imagine the uproar of the FDA granted EUA to a vaccine in 2022 that performed worse than Pfizer or had a lower safety profile? Imagine 10mm people receiving a new "experimental" vaccine and 10,000 more people dying than had they received Pfizer. The FDA would have a lot of explaining to do. Anti-vaxxers would lose their minds of course, as well they should. At this point in the pandemic we should be sure that new vaccines are safe and effective because the bar has been set high.


The FDA only gave Pfizer BLA to make people feel better about it and make it easier for the Biden administration to mandate it. Pfizer should not have been given BLA, especially fast-tracked from a one year approval to six months and then to two months. Meanwhile, the FDA fought an FOIA request such that the Pfizer approval discussions and documents can be hidden for 75 years. The FDA is supposed to protect us, not Pfizer and themselves. It is very difficult to have a worse safety profile than the mRNA vaccines. They are good at creating antibodies and not good at much else, and those antibodies lose effectiveness rapidly.

"Anti-vaxxers" absolutely will not lose their minds if a new vaccine is approved. For example, Europe just gave Novavax EUA and there is hope there that an actual traditional vaccine can sway some anti-vaxxers and those allergic to the injected PEG of mRNA vaccines. The US, on the other hand, fraudulently lied and told the American people that JnJ was a traditional vaccine. People aren't stupid. Meanwhile, JnJ is banned in some countries because of a serious side effect that also occurred in JnJ's phase 3 trial, the trial investigators said the vaccine caused it, JnJ said no, and the investigators and FDA then wrongly agreed with JnJ. This is shady. I do believe the US will approve Novavax soon too, but they have slow-rolled them, and it pisses me off. The best American vaccine should not go to other countries first because the US is saturated with mRNA.
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

It's perfectly reasonable to stop allowing EUA for vaccines when we already have a fully approved vaccine. EUAs are for "emergency use" and we certainly needed to avail ourselves of that 12 months ago when the first vaccines were made available. Things have changed in the last 12 months.

That doesn't mean that we can't evaluate new vaccines, but it's reasonable to expect those vaccines to comply with the requirements for full approval. I would hope and expect that the FDA would not handicap those vaccines. I know you will come up with all of your conspiracy theories about how the FDA isn't doing that, but you have pretty much lost all credibility here. The fact that the FDA isn't granting EUAs for vaccines isn't evidence of bias but of the fact that we have a fully approved vaccine.

Can you imagine the uproar of the FDA granted EUA to a vaccine in 2022 that performed worse than Pfizer or had a lower safety profile? Imagine 10mm people receiving a new "experimental" vaccine and 10,000 more people dying than had they received Pfizer. The FDA would have a lot of explaining to do. Anti-vaxxers would lose their minds of course, as well they should. At this point in the pandemic we should be sure that new vaccines are safe and effective because the bar has been set high.


Anti-vaxxers absolutely will not lose their minds if a new vaccine is approved.
That's not what I said. I said they would lose their minds if a new EUA vaccine performed worse than Pfizer. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and acknowledge I could have stated it more clearly.

But now that you mention it, of course true anti-vaxxers will oppose any new approved vaccine as "experimental" regardless of performance. This is the product of the constant devotion of so many people like you to criticizing safe and effective vaccines.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

A U.S. study finally confirmed what other countries already know: mRNA, specifically Moderna, is not healthy for young men.

**** the corruption. Health > $$$

https://twitter.com/VPrasadMDMPH/status/1477707606135226372?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet


This was the same study from Kaiser.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:


This type of misinformation is why 1,000+ Americans are committing suicide by COVID every single day in this country right now. What will it be in a few weeks?


Fentanyl.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Coronavirus vaccines and prior infections likely prevent severe Omicron disease - Axios


https://www.axios.com/omicron-coronavirus-vaccines-infection-hospitalization-dfe6cb2e-485f-4f5a-a42d-438137da64b1.html
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://twitter.com/Craig_A_Spencer/status/1478217081959108614?t=mPW4-Zp7Q-nk0irDXbhRDA&s=04

Northeast getting hit hard. More hospitalizations than the media is portraying, hitting pandemic records.
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

https://twitter.com/Craig_A_Spencer/status/1478217081959108614?t=mPW4-Zp7Q-nk0irDXbhRDA&s=04

Northeast getting hit hard. More hospitalizations than the media is portraying, hitting pandemic records.
Good thread and more evidence for the benefits of vaccination.


bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

https://twitter.com/search?q=Shorab%20lutchmedial&src=typed_query

Is it a cover up? Thoughts?


A few billion people have been vaxxed worldwide. If statistically, this is a problem to the extent the vaccines should not be used, set forth your hypothetical mechanics of such a cover up.

Cover ups are difficult, heck, DeSantis couldn't even get away with his cover up in one state.

It reminds me of people that believed 9/11 was a Deep State conspiracy. Not one proponent of that theory could ever logically explain how that would work. You would need hundreds, if not thousands, in on the conspiracy with a 100% no leak factor.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

oski003 said:

https://twitter.com/search?q=Shorab%20lutchmedial&src=typed_query

Is it a cover up? Thoughts?


A few billion people have been vaxxed worldwide. If statistically, this is a problem to the extent the vaccines should not be used, set forth your hypothetical mechanics of such a cover up?

Cover ups are difficult, heck, DeSantis couldn't even get away with his cover up in one state.

It reminds me of people that believed 9/11 was a Deep State conspiracy. Not one proponent of that theory could ever logically explain how that would work. You would need hundreds, if not thousands, in on the conspiracy with a 100% no leak factor.


Healthy, fit 52 year old renowned cardiologist with no history of heart conditions suddenly dies of a heart condition days after his booster, and no autopsy is conducted and it is not reported by mainstream media. It makes me certainly question what caused his death. Logically, the myocarditis causing vaccine likely was a cause or suddenly triggered an unknown condition. It may just be human nature to not confirm the bad when something is ultimately good and necessary (current vaccines).
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

https://twitter.com/search?q=Shorab%20lutchmedial&src=typed_query

Is it a cover up? Thoughts?


A few billion people have been vaxxed worldwide. If statistically, this is a problem to the extent the vaccines should not be used, set forth your hypothetical mechanics of such a cover up?

Cover ups are difficult, heck, DeSantis couldn't even get away with his cover up in one state.

It reminds me of people that believed 9/11 was a Deep State conspiracy. Not one proponent of that theory could ever logically explain how that would work. You would need hundreds, if not thousands, in on the conspiracy with a 100% no leak factor.


Healthy, fit 52 year old renowned cardiologist with no history of heart conditions suddenly dies of a heart condition days after his booster, and no autopsy is conducted and it is not reported by mainstream media. It makes me certainly question what caused his death. Logically, the myocarditis causing vaccine likely was a cause or suddenly triggered an unknown condition. It may just be human nature to not confirm the bad when something is ultimately good and necessary (current vaccines).
Yet another dangerous false and misleading statement from 003. You have no idea what killed the guy or what "no history of heart conditions" means. People drop dead from unknown heart problems all the time. This is nothing new. The fact that he happened to do so after a vaccine isn't unexpected when you consider that millions of men like him have been vaccinated.

Not that any of this matters to you since you are just out to encourage people to be skeptical of vaccines and to join the growing ranks of suicide victims who choose to die from COVID rather than be vaccinated. Any guess as to how many suicide victims we will see this week? Next week?

AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

https://twitter.com/search?q=Shorab%20lutchmedial&src=typed_query

Is it a cover up? Thoughts?


A few billion people have been vaxxed worldwide. If statistically, this is a problem to the extent the vaccines should not be used, set forth your hypothetical mechanics of such a cover up?

Cover ups are difficult, heck, DeSantis couldn't even get away with his cover up in one state.

It reminds me of people that believed 9/11 was a Deep State conspiracy. Not one proponent of that theory could ever logically explain how that would work. You would need hundreds, if not thousands, in on the conspiracy with a 100% no leak factor.


Healthy, fit 52 year old renowned cardiologist with no history of heart conditions suddenly dies of a heart condition days after his booster, and no autopsy is conducted and it is not reported by mainstream media. It makes me certainly question what caused his death. Logically, the myocarditis causing vaccine likely was a cause or suddenly triggered an unknown condition. It may just be human nature to not confirm the bad when something is ultimately good and necessary (current vaccines).
Yet another dangerous false and misleading statement from 003. You have no idea what killed the guy or what "no history of heart conditions" means. People drop dead from unknown heart problems all the time. This is nothing new. The fact that he happened to do so after a vaccine isn't unexpected when you consider that millions of men like him have been vaccinated.

Not that any of this matters to you since you are just out to encourage people to be skeptical of vaccines and to join the growing ranks of suicide victims who choose to die from COVID rather than be vaccinated. Any guess as to how many suicide victims we will see this week? Next week?




In RWNJ Land, correlation IS causation.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

https://twitter.com/search?q=Shorab%20lutchmedial&src=typed_query

Is it a cover up? Thoughts?


A few billion people have been vaxxed worldwide. If statistically, this is a problem to the extent the vaccines should not be used, set forth your hypothetical mechanics of such a cover up?

Cover ups are difficult, heck, DeSantis couldn't even get away with his cover up in one state.

It reminds me of people that believed 9/11 was a Deep State conspiracy. Not one proponent of that theory could ever logically explain how that would work. You would need hundreds, if not thousands, in on the conspiracy with a 100% no leak factor.


Healthy, fit 52 year old renowned cardiologist with no history of heart conditions suddenly dies of a heart condition days after his booster, and no autopsy is conducted and it is not reported by mainstream media. It makes me certainly question what caused his death. Logically, the myocarditis causing vaccine likely was a cause or suddenly triggered an unknown condition. It may just be human nature to not confirm the bad when something is ultimately good and necessary (current vaccines).
Yet another dangerous false and misleading statement from 003. You have no idea what killed the guy or what "no history of heart conditions" means. People drop dead from unknown heart problems all the time. This is nothing new. The fact that he happened to do so after a vaccine isn't unexpected when you consider that millions of men like him have been vaccinated.

Not that any of this matters to you since you are just out to encourage people to be skeptical of vaccines and to join the growing ranks of suicide victims who choose to die from COVID rather than be vaccinated. Any guess as to how many suicide victims we will see this week? Next week?


How do you know that I don't know what no history of heart conditions means?

Healthy people drop dead from unknown heart problems all the time, including the head of cardiology at a prestigious university?

That is a dangerous and misleading statement from USucks, I have to refer to you in the third person because apparently this is now a persuasive argument in front of some large captive audience as evidenced by your writing.

How is this dangerous and misleading? Telling people that healthy people suddenly die from heart attacks all the time is just a scary, depressing scenario. I can't imagine how much depression and anxiety you are causing. You and your ilk may not be killing people, but you are certainly making people's live miserable with your dangerous, misleading statements.

Not that any of this matters to you since you want to encourage people to dismiss any negative information on the mrna vaccines.

*** On a serious note, if the vaccine caused this otherwise healthy person's death, COULD it be confirmed? the vaccine causes heart conditions. This cardiologist did not have a known heart condition. The cardiologist got boosted. The cardiologist died of a heart condition DAYS later. And you just dismiss it because healthy people die of heart conditions all the time. F that.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

https://twitter.com/search?q=Shorab%20lutchmedial&src=typed_query

Is it a cover up? Thoughts?


A few billion people have been vaxxed worldwide. If statistically, this is a problem to the extent the vaccines should not be used, set forth your hypothetical mechanics of such a cover up?

Cover ups are difficult, heck, DeSantis couldn't even get away with his cover up in one state.

It reminds me of people that believed 9/11 was a Deep State conspiracy. Not one proponent of that theory could ever logically explain how that would work. You would need hundreds, if not thousands, in on the conspiracy with a 100% no leak factor.


Healthy, fit 52 year old renowned cardiologist with no history of heart conditions suddenly dies of a heart condition days after his booster, and no autopsy is conducted and it is not reported by mainstream media. It makes me certainly question what caused his death. Logically, the myocarditis causing vaccine likely was a cause or suddenly triggered an unknown condition. It may just be human nature to not confirm the bad when something is ultimately good and necessary (current vaccines).
Yet another dangerous false and misleading statement from 003. You have no idea what killed the guy or what "no history of heart conditions" means. People drop dead from unknown heart problems all the time. This is nothing new. The fact that he happened to do so after a vaccine isn't unexpected when you consider that millions of men like him have been vaccinated.

Not that any of this matters to you since you are just out to encourage people to be skeptical of vaccines and to join the growing ranks of suicide victims who choose to die from COVID rather than be vaccinated. Any guess as to how many suicide victims we will see this week? Next week?




In RWNJ Land, correlation IS causation.
Cool and irrelevant. This is not RWNJ land.
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wherever you (and COVID vax deniers/disinformation spreaders like you) go is RWNJ Land. You are a walking RWNJ cliche, all the way down to your righteous indignation when called out on your BS. This is why I don't bother countering anything you write with facts: you are in so deep and wedded entirely to your narrative, facts just bounce of your willful ignorance force field.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.