Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

362,430 Views | 4701 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by movielover
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

There's nothing wrong with the government spending money to advertise free vaccines that would help end the pandemic faster. I would consider it a dereliction of duty if they didn't.

There's a lot wrong if the media outlets were directed not to report on anything negative related to the vaccines or by not allowing voices to be heard from the medical and scientific community that run counter to their narrative.. This the definition of propaganda.

So you're saying the government actively silenced negative stories about vaccines? Where and when? By what means?
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

There's nothing wrong with the government spending money to advertise free vaccines that would help end the pandemic faster. I would consider it a dereliction of duty if they didn't.

There's a lot wrong if the media outlets were directed not to report on anything negative related to the vaccines or by not allowing voices to be heard from the medical and scientific community that run counter to their narrative.. This the definition of propaganda.

So you're saying the government actively silenced negative stories about vaccines? Where and when? By what means?

You don't think negative vaccine stories were silenced? Do you remember hearing anything from the "mainstream" media?
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

You don't think negative vaccine stories were silenced? Do you remember hearing anything from the "mainstream" media?
Your claim is about government propaganda. How did the government silence contrary voices on vaccines?

oski003 has posted plenty of negative vaccine stories here, so the information doesn't seem inaccessible to me.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

Your claim is about government propaganda. How did the government silence contrary voices on vaccines?

oski003 has posted plenty of negative vaccine stories here, so the information doesn't seem inaccessible to me.

He did? From where? NYT? ABC news? Do you remember hearing anything from the "mainstream" media?
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

He did? From where? NYT? ABC news? Do you remember hearing anything from the "mainstream" media?
So are you suggesting that whatever you describe as "mainstream" sources should be required to run stories to your liking? I don't understand the point here. I want to know how you think the government squashed anti-vaccine stories.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

So are you suggesting that whatever you describe as "mainstream" sources should be required to run stories to your liking? I don't understand the point here. I want to know how you think the government squashed anti-vaccine stories.

The reason why you can't remember is because there probably weren't any stories out there. Don't worry, you will learn more about the vaccines you just took when journalists feel safe to ask questions and investigate.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

The reason why you can't remember is because there probably weren't any stories out there. Don't worry, you will learn more about the vaccines you just took when journalists feel safe to ask questions and investigate.

So you have no evidence. I figured, just wanted to make sure.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

So you have no evidence. I figured, just wanted to make sure.

For information regarding virus origins, however, you'll have to wait until the midterm elections are over when the Republicans take over Congress. Who knows, the next one might be worse.
oski003
1) Media outlets do not speak out against products they are paid to advertise.
2) There is a legitimate consensus belief that our country is better off with everyone eligible getting vaccinated as soon as possible.

-This message brought to you by Pfizer
dimitrig
oski003 said:

2) There is a legitimate consensus belief that our country is better off with everyone eligible getting vaccinated as soon as possible.

Our free press and media have definitely had a history of speaking out against products they are paid to advertise.

oski003
dimitrig said:

oski003 said:

Our free press and media have definitely had a history of speaking out against products they are paid to advertise.

Not when the same entity paying you to advertise is also the entity with the authority to say that it is safe. The burden of proof to show efficacy is a tiny burden with a moving goal post. The burden of proof to show side effects is mountainous.
BearForce2

Wigs, have you been checking the VAERS database recently? Are military personnel listed?
bearister
COVID pandemic death toll may be 3 times higher than official tally, new study finds - CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-pandemic-deaths-18-million-study/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
bearister said:

COVID pandemic death toll may be 3 times higher than official tally, new study finds - CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-pandemic-deaths-18-million-study/
Yes, but some people have been forced to endure the inconvenience of masks indoors. So, fine people on both sides.
bearister
bearister
Unit2Sucks
Shocked, just shocked.

Quote:

Reuters: Demand for the COVID-19 vaccine produced by U.S. biotech firm Novavax has been underwhelming in the European Union's main countries in the early rollout, so far undermining hopes that it could convince vaccine sceptics to get a shot.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Shocked, just shocked.

Quote:

Reuters: Demand for the COVID-19 vaccine produced by U.S. biotech firm Novavax has been underwhelming in the European Union's main countries in the early rollout, so far undermining hopes that it could convince vaccine sceptics to get a shot.

It only became available in some parts of Germany on March 4 and is only available for primary and secondary (not boost) vaccination for 18+. Give it a little time. Reuters and Politico are the mouthpieces for Pfizer and BioNTech. Their writing is slanted.

https://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/impfstuetzpunkt-freiburg.html
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Shocked, just shocked.

Quote:

It only became available in some parts of Germany on March 4 and is only available for primary and secondary (not boost) vaccination for 18+. Give it a little time. Reuters and Politico are the mouthpieces for Pfizer and BioNTech. Their writing is slanted.

Oh right, you have a conspiracy theory for everything. Fire Fauci!
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Shocked, just shocked.

Quote:

You call biased journalism a conspiracy? It is the truth. Pfizer's board has the ex Reuters CEO on Chairman of the Reuters Foundation. The article is misleading, and I gave you facts demonstrating such.
sycasey
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Shocked, just shocked.

Quote:

You call biased journalism a conspiracy? It is the truth. Pfizer's board has the ex Reuters CEO on Chairman of the Reuters Foundation. The article is misleading, and I gave you facts demonstrating such.
What control does the ex Reuters CEO still have over Reuters reporting?
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Shocked, just shocked.

Quote:

You call biased journalism a conspiracy? It is the truth. Pfizer's board has the ex Reuters CEO on Chairman of the Reuters Foundation. The article is misleading, and I have you facts demonstrating such.
Your claim that it is biased is literally a conspiracy theory. You believe the ex Reuters CEO is exercising editorial discretion and/or modifying content. That's lunacy and completely baseless.

I'm not sure why you brought up Politico other than to burnish your conspiracy theorist credentials - I certainly made no reference to them.

If people were so eager for this traditional vaccine tech, like you claim, then they would be clamoring for it now. And it's not just Germany. Please work on your next conspiracy theory.

Quote:

But initial data on Nuvaxovid's rollout show that it has had a small impact on vaccination campaigns.
In Germany, the EU's most populous country and home to more than 10 million unvaccinated adults, only about 38,000 Novavax doses have been administered since the start of the rollout on Feb. 24, according to data from the Robert Koch Institute.

In March so far on average nearly 90,000 COVID-19 vaccines have been administered daily in Germany, mostly boosters. Only three per cent of them were Novavax's, despite over two million doses distributed to the country.

A similar situation is emerging in Italy, where less than 16,000 Nuvaxovid doses have been administered since Feb 28, when the rollout started after the delivery of one million shots to vaccination centres. In the same period, the country injected over 70,000 COVID-19 vaccines a day, largely boosters, data from the government show.

Novavax said its protein-based shot will play a role in driving vaccination among those who have been hesitant to get immunized and it has started an educational effort on vaccine choices.

The arrival of the vaccine so far into the region's campaign which started in late 2020 and amid the easing of restrictive measures were among the reasons for the "disappointing performance," former head of the EU's drugs agency, Guido Rasi, said.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Shocked, just shocked.

Quote:

You call biased journalism a conspiracy? It is the truth. Pfizer's board has the ex Reuters CEO on Chairman of the Reuters Foundation. The article is misleading, and I have you facts demonstrating such.
Your claim that it is biased is literally a conspiracy theory. You believe the ex Reuters CEO is exercising editorial discretion and/or modifying content. That's lunacy and completely baseless.

I'm not sure why you brought up Politico other than to burnish your conspiracy theorist credentials - I certainly made no reference to them.

If people were so eager for this traditional vaccine tech, like you claim, then they would be clamoring for it now. And it's not just Germany. Please work on your next conspiracy theory.

Quote:

But initial data on Nuvaxovid's rollout show that it has had a small impact on vaccination campaigns.
In Germany, the EU's most populous country and home to more than 10 million unvaccinated adults, only about 38,000 Novavax doses have been administered since the start of the rollout on Feb. 24, according to data from the Robert Koch Institute.

In March so far on average nearly 90,000 COVID-19 vaccines have been administered daily in Germany, mostly boosters. Only three per cent of them were Novavax's, despite over two million doses distributed to the country.

A similar situation is emerging in Italy, where less than 16,000 Nuvaxovid doses have been administered since Feb 28, when the rollout started after the delivery of one million shots to vaccination centres. In the same period, the country injected over 70,000 COVID-19 vaccines a day, largely boosters, data from the government show.

Novavax said its protein-based shot will play a role in driving vaccination among those who have been hesitant to get immunized and it has started an educational effort on vaccine choices.

The arrival of the vaccine so far into the region's campaign which started in late 2020 and amid the easing of restrictive measures were among the reasons for the "disappointing performance," former head of the EU's drugs agency, Guido Rasi, said.

Since you won't address anything I said, I will repeat myself.

Secondly, the ex CEO of Reuters and Chairman of Reuters Foundation profits from Pfizer's stock price. you are apparently too naive to see the connection between Pfizer adding people like ex FDA head Scott Gottlieb (who is a talking head on the news) and the Reuters ex CEO /Chair and their news coverage. It is very savvy of them.
Unit2Sucks
Repeating conspiracy theories doesn't make them more credible but I get that it's all you have.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Repeating conspiracy theories doesn't make them more credible but I get that it's all you have.

Again,

It only became available in some parts of Germany on March 4 and is only available for primary and secondary (not boost) vaccination for 18+.

Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Again,

It only became available in some parts of Germany on March 4 and is only available for primary and secondary (not boost) vaccination for 18+.

Vaccine hesitant don't need boosters and you are ignoring Italy. I don't have the time to fact check the exact date it became available but I've seen Feb 28 in Germany.

None of this justifies your continuous abuse of baseless conspiracy theories. But please tell me about Politico for no reason.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Again,

Vaccine hesitant don't need boosters and you are ignoring Italy. I don't have the time to fact check the exact date it became available but I've seen Feb 28 in Germany.

None of this justifies your continuous abuse of baseless conspiracy theories. But please tell me about Politico for no reason.

Politico and Reuters write the news disparaging Novavax. Not too many other outlets originate articles that do so. The last two you posted disparaging Novavax we're from Reuters and Novavax. This is not continuous abuse of conspiracy theories.
oski003
Dr. Campbell talks about PFE Docs. He's not happy..

BearForce2
CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report Reveals 31% Vaccine Effectiveness to Kids 5 -11 After Receiving 2 Doses of Pfizer Vaccine

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7111e1.htm?s_cid=mm7111e1_e&ACSTrackingID=USCDC_921-DM77620&ACSTrackingLabel=MMWR%20Early%20Release%20-%20Vol.%2071%2C%20March%2011%2C%202022&deliveryName=USCDC_921-DM77620&fbclid=IwAR3IRkGtGQlGmI_V_zRW7BvBNZimAv9srI5McX2cv-R5ozuqlSJBUmGtXW4#T1_down
BearForce2
Naomi Wolf Confirms Big Pharma Was Adding Varying Amounts of Active Ingredient to Batches of COVID Vaccine

Former Clinton adviser, Naomi Wolf and her team of investigators, doctors and attorneys identified several US government documents that confirm that Pfizer was adding varying amounts of active ingredient to their experimental COVID vaccines. According to the data, the range of dangerous active ingredient went from 3g, to 10g, to 30g, to 100g depending on the batch they happened to inject you with.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Again,

Politico and Reuters write the news disparaging Novavax. Not too many other outlets originate articles that do so. The last two you posted disparaging Novavax we're from Reuters and Novavax. This is not continuous abuse of conspiracy theories.

I haven't posted anything about Novavax from Politico and have no idea why there would be any connection there but since I'm not in your world conspiracy theory world, I would have no reason to.

Are you surprised that all the conspiracy theories that you rely on are likely to backfire and keep the same people away from Novavax? I'm not.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

003 why aren't you reporting on Novavax?

Politico is: 'They rushed the process': Vaccine maker's woes hamper global inoculation campaign

Quote:

The U.S. and the world made a huge bet on Novavax, but manufacturing problems are jeopardizing billions of doses earmarked for poor and middle-income countries.

The delay, which was confirmed by three other people familiar with the discussions between Maryland-based Novavax and the Biden administration, represents a major setback in the effort to vaccinate the world in the wake of new, more transmissible variants.

The U.S. government invested $1.6 billion in Novavax in 2020 the most it devoted to any vaccine maker at the time in hopes that it would offer the world another option for a safe and effective vaccine to help protect against Covid-19. But the company has consistently run into production problems. The methods it used to test the purity of the vaccine have fallen short of regulators' standards and the company has not been able to prove that it can produce a shot that is consistently up to snuff, according to multiple people familiar with Novavax's difficulties. All spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive company conversations.

Although Novavax recently attested to some of its analytics and testing issues in a quarterly filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the company's issues are more concerning than previously understood, according to two of the people with direct knowledge of the matter.
There's more to the story but needless to say, 003 will have to spin it in such a way as not to conflict with his narrative that Big Pharma is to blame and that Fauci and entrenched interests are the reason that we don't have alternative vaccines right now. But make no mistake, spin he will.

Come on unit2
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Again,

I haven't posted anything about Novavax from Politico and have no idea why there would be any connection there but since I'm not in your world conspiracy theory world, I would have no reason to.

Are you surprised that all the conspiracy theories that you rely on are likely to backfire and keep the same people away from Novavax? I'm not.

Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

003 why aren't you reporting on Novavax?

Politico is: 'They rushed the process': Vaccine maker's woes hamper global inoculation campaign

Quote:

The U.S. and the world made a huge bet on Novavax, but manufacturing problems are jeopardizing billions of doses earmarked for poor and middle-income countries.

The delay, which was confirmed by three other people familiar with the discussions between Maryland-based Novavax and the Biden administration, represents a major setback in the effort to vaccinate the world in the wake of new, more transmissible variants.

The U.S. government invested $1.6 billion in Novavax in 2020 the most it devoted to any vaccine maker at the time in hopes that it would offer the world another option for a safe and effective vaccine to help protect against Covid-19. But the company has consistently run into production problems. The methods it used to test the purity of the vaccine have fallen short of regulators' standards and the company has not been able to prove that it can produce a shot that is consistently up to snuff, according to multiple people familiar with Novavax's difficulties. All spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive company conversations.

Although Novavax recently attested to some of its analytics and testing issues in a quarterly filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the company's issues are more concerning than previously understood, according to two of the people with direct knowledge of the matter.
There's more to the story but needless to say, 003 will have to spin it in such a way as not to conflict with his narrative that Big Pharma is to blame and that Fauci and entrenched interests are the reason that we don't have alternative vaccines right now. But make no mistake, spin he will.

Come one unit2

You're still butthurt over a Politico article from October?

Can you point me to the den of COVID vaccine conspiracy theories that you use to stay abreast of the latest misinformation? Is politico one of the hot button sites for your ilk? Why you would bring up an article I posted 6 months ago in an unrelated discussion of Novavax with no application to the current conversation just shows how obsessed you are.

Whatever it takes for you to keep your conspiracy theories going.
bearister
First Page Last Page
Page 61 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.