Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

372,069 Views | 4763 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Zippergate
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

It is safe to assume that 3 of the 5 doctors posted did not die from an mRNA covid vaccine.
Inb4 one of the anti-vaxxers claims Novavax killed them.
BearForce2
New documents released by Judicial Watch reveal the FBI was investigating the decision by the National Institute of Health (NIH) to fund the Wuhan lab where the scientists were performing gain of function research on bat coronavirus but so far has said NOTHING.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/nih-fbi-inquiry-of-wuhan-grant/

Judicial Watch reported the FBI was investigating the Wuhan lab's gain of function testing back in May 2020 at the same time Dr. Fauci and Dr. Collins were scheming to deny their link to the Wuhan lab. It's been more than two years.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

AunBear89 said:

Republicans are liars. Nothing surprising about this at all.

These people who believe lies posted to social media are the same people who think there is no way Russia could have influenced our elections using social media.

The Instragram post was real. The facts are that the doctors died. Which part is fake?
The fake part is that you think cancers are caused by the Covid vaccine.
BearForce2
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

dimitrig said:

AunBear89 said:

Republicans are liars. Nothing surprising about this at all.

These people who believe lies posted to social media are the same people who think there is no way Russia could have influenced our elections using social media.

The Instragram post was real. The facts are that the doctors died. Which part is fake?
The fake part is that you think cancers are caused by the Covid vaccine.
BearForce2

COVID reinfection rate with treatment Biden is taking is more than 40% - and not 2% as marketed:
Pfizer's Paxlovid miracle pill is thought to suppress immune response meaning body can't fight off new infection

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11065467/COVID-reinfection-rate-treatment-Biden-taking-40-not-2-marketed.html
oski003
I have some friends who are pharmacists. One who runs his own clinic just got his first batch of Novavax and has appointments lined up. He was told the max he could order was 300 doses, which he did. They shipped 100 because of excess demand to the very limited supply. He hopes to be able to be shipped 300 doses soon. He can order a maximum of once per week. Fyi, many states still don't have any doses yet. L.A. County may get some soon.
oski003

Novavax effective against Omicron.
Unit2Sucks
That's great. How long before you receive your third dose of Novavax?
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

That's great. How long before you receive your third dose of Novavax?

I have gotten three doses of big pharma's mRNA because that is what my government wanted me to get.
DiabloWags
Let me guess....

More love for a company that still cant get it's stock price out of the dumpster?

- 83% from last year's high.

Sure sounds like the people that believed all of the hype lost a TON of money!

MinotStateBeav
First Gain of Function Hearing in Senate

Scariest fact I learned is there is a virus the chinese were working on called the Nipah Virus with 60% lethality. yikes.
AunBear89
Too bad none of the Republicans are smart enough to ask good questions, let alone understand the answers. Just performative RWNJ nonsense.
MinotStateBeav
AunBear89 said:

Too bad none of the Republicans are smart enough to ask good questions, let alone understand the answers. Just performative RWNJ nonsense.
100% you didn't watch a second of it. Go away.
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

Scariest fact I learned is there is a virus the chinese were working on called the Nipah Virus with 60% lethality. yikes.
Moderna is testing a Nipah Virus Vaccine right now, not that you would ever take it. Cue the conspiracy theorists …
MinotStateBeav
Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Moderna is testing a Nipah Virus Vaccine right now, not that you would ever take it. Cue the conspiracy theorists …
yeah except what China is doing is altering the Nipah virus and could possibly make it airborne. If they can keep altering viruses than what use is a vaccine genius.
dimitrig
MinotStateBeav said:

I wonder if it would make RWNJs wear masks

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Yes, the CEO of Moderna was CEO of the company who designed and managed the building of the Wuhan Level 4 lab.
AunBear89
MinotStateBeav said:

AunBear89 said:

100% you didn't watch a second of it. Go away.

I don't waste my time on performative nonsense. Just like the Benghazi hearings. Red meat for the idiot masses of GOP voters. Eat your fill!
OdontoBear66
AunBear89 said:

So nice traveling the roadways of life with such a frickin' superior attitude. Sign of a real dickwad
AunBear89
Anyone with half a brain would feel superior to the current batch of Republicans in Congress.

Again with the name calling. Righteous Righties get all indignant when they are labeled RWNJs, but I guess middle school insults like "dickwad" are cool? A hypocrite conservative - shocking! /s
OdontoBear66
AunBear89 said:

Anyone with half a brain would feel superior to the current batch of Republicans in Congress.

Again with the name calling. Righteous Righties get all indignant when they are labeled RWNJs, but I guess middle school insults like "dickwad" are cool? A hypocrite conservative - shocking! /s
Nah, Republicans are of many colors. Many deserve your assessment. Many do not. You sir, are an individual and your behavior paints you as a dickwad.
AunBear89
People who only vote for candidates with an R after their names are dickwads. Don't be a dickwad.

Republicans are liars, hypocrites, and mostly morons.
OdontoBear66
AunBear89 said:

People who only vote for candidates with an R after their names are dickwads. Don't be a dickwad.

Republicans are liars, hypocrites, and mostly morons.

Continued confirmation of my assessment of your character-actually lack thereof
Big C
DiabloWags said:

Let me guess....

More love for a company that still cant get it's stock price out of the dumpster?

Bingo, you just zeroed in on why that poster has always "hated" the mRNA vaccines.
oski003
Big C said:

DiabloWags said:

Let me guess....

Bingo, you just zeroed in on why that poster has always "hated" the mRNA vaccines.

I bought nvax in the teens, moderna under 30, and Inovio at 6. They were all sold a long time ago. I do admit that if I hadn't invested I may have paid less attention and just accepted pfizers PRs as facts and Fauci's changing storylines as changing science.
DiabloWags
Big C said:

DiabloWags said:

Let me guess....

NOVAVAX just slashed its full-year revenue outlook in half (from a previous estimate of as much as $5 Billion to a max of $2.3 Billion), citing a LACK OF DEMAND for its Covid-19 vaccine and delays in winning expanded authorizations in the U.S.

It's shares were plunging 29% in pre-market this morning.

NVAX is trading $40 as of 8:15 am PST.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/poor-demand-for-its-covid-vaccine-prompts-novavax-to-cut-sales-forecast-11659988921?reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink
DiabloWags
Study confirms Novavax immunogenicity, but with slightly weaker immune response compared to mRNA vaccines.

The research team found that subjects who received only one dose of the Novavax vaccine exhibited an immune response that was too low to provide sufficient protection against a COVID-19 infection. One dose was only sufficient in subjects who had already been infected with COVID-19 before receiving their first dose.

"After two standard doses, antibody levels in blood increased substantially, but were slightly lower than in the comparison group that received the mRNA vaccines," says the immunology professor. However, she was able to see clear differences in the two types of cells.

Study confirms Novavax immunogenicity but with slightly weaker immune response compared to mRNA vaccines (medicalxpress.com)
DiabloWags

Novavax
Cant wait for the Fireside Chat at SVB week from today.
I'm up 44% on my short since July.
lol

Novavax to Participate in Fireside Chat at the SVB Securities Virtual Vaccine Forum | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com)
oski003
DiabloWags said:

Novavax
Cant wait for the Fireside Chat at SVB week from today.
I'm up 44% on my short since July.
lol

Novavax to Participate in Fireside Chat at the SVB Securities Virtual Vaccine Forum | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com)

I am up 30% on my portfolio over the past week, and I didn't short anybody. Cool. As for Novavax, their approval was very limited. It is true that most people that haven't been vaccinated likely don't want to be and those are the only people eligible (also must be 18+). Those are the people who turned down vaccination even when mandated or offered bribes like warriors tickets or the potential to win thousands of dollars.

oski003

As Berenson noted, President Biden accused Facebook of "killing people" in July 2021 for allowing so-called coronavirus "misinformation" to be shared on its platform. and that "A few hours after Biden's comment, Twitter suspended my account for the first time."

One month later, Twitter placed Berenson on a permanent suspension.

The August 2021 tweet that benched the former New York Times journalist from Twitter was regarding how the virus was still transmissible even after vaccination, suggesting that calling it a "vaccine" wasn't actually accurate.

"It doesn't stop infection. Or transmission. Don't think of it as a vaccine," Berenson told his Twitter followers at the time. "Think of it - at best - as a therapeutic with a limited window of efficacy and terrible side effect profile that must be dosed IN ADVANCE OF ILLNESS. And we want to mandate it? Insanity."

After previously hinting that the Biden administration may have played a role in his deplatforming from Twitter, Berenson published screenshots of an April 2021 exchange between Twitter employees regarding a meeting it had with White House officials.

"They had one really tough question about why Alex Berenson hasn't been kicked off the platform," the Twitter employee wrote on the workplace communication platform Slack.

Berenson announced last month that he and Twitter reached a "mutually acceptable resolution" that prompted his Twitter account to be reinstated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-asked-twitter-why-alex-berenson-wasnt-banned-from-platform-lawsuit-reveals.amp
Unit2Sucks
003 trying really hard to avoid acknowledging that mRNA saved millions of lives worldwide.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

003 trying really hard to avoid acknowledging that mRNA saved millions of lives worldwide.

That is a lie.
sycasey
Berenson pushed plenty of bulls*** before the post that got him benched.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

That is a lie.

https://scitechdaily.com/new-research-covid-19-vaccines-saved-20-million-deaths-worldwide-in-the-first-year/

Quote:

New Research: COVID-19 Vaccines Saved 20 Million Lives Worldwide in the First Year

First modeling study to quantify the impact of COVID-19 vaccines on a global scale estimates that 19.8 million out of a potential 31.4 million deaths were prevented in the first year after vaccines were introduced (December 8, 2020 December 8, 2021).

MinotStateBeav
sycasey said:

Berenson pushed plenty of bulls*** before the post that got him benched.
ok...show us where he lied. if you're going to throw that accusation out.
First Page Last Page
Page 73 of 137

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.