Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

362,221 Views | 4701 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by movielover
Zippergate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

You got me there. The American public displays its brilliance over and over again.

It is against my better judgment, but I think I will continue to seek medical advice from the Mayo Clinic, UCSF, Stanford Medical Center and Harvard Medical School instead of from the American public and BI.

Will the COVID-19 booster be like an annual flu shot? - Mayo Clinic News Network

https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/discussion/9-12-post-will-the-covid-19-booster-be-like-an-annual-flu-shot/

COVID-19 vaccines - Harvard Health

https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-vaccines

UCSF COVID-19 Vaccine Information | Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources

https://coronavirus.ucsf.edu/vaccines

Vaccine Update | Stanford Health Care

https://stanfordhealthcare.org/discover/covid-19-resource-center/patient-care/safety-health-vaccine-planning.html
And yet, they used to trust and follow the advice of those prestigious institutions, and now they don't. Maybe they trust Danish medical authorities more than US ones.

Btw, it is now a well-established fact that vaccine efficacy goes negative after 3-4 months. Annual boosters ain't gonna cut it.

Unit2Sucks
Zippergate said:

Quote:

There are still thousands of unvaxxed Americans dying per week but that's on them.

I'm sorry that so many people died because they believed in anti-vax propaganda but we can't change the past.
This would be hilarious if it weren't so sad. You have no idea what you're talking about. With the passage of time, the efficacy of the vaxx is negative for most of the people who have received them.

You still think ivermectin is more effective than vaccines right? When was your last bleach suppository? Or do your prefer HCQ with your morning coffee?

Why don't you tell us why 3,000 Americans are still dying every week from COVID, whether any of those deaths are preventable and what reasonable measures can be taken to reduce those deaths.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

There are still thousands of unvaxxed Americans dying per week but that's on them.

I'm sorry that so many people died because they believed in anti-vax propaganda but we can't change the past.
This would be hilarious if it weren't so sad. You have no idea what you're talking about. With the passage of time, the efficacy of the vaxx is negative for most of the people who have received them.

You still think ivermectin is more effective than vaccines right? When was your last bleach suppository? Or do your prefer HCQ with your morning coffee?

Why don't you tell us why 3,000 Americans are still dying every week from COVID, whether any of those deaths are preventable and what reasonable measures can be taken to reduce those deaths.

It is closer to a third of that dying weekly. Those 65+ unvaccinated are 4x more likely to die than those vaccinated. Those 65+ are 25x more likely to die regardless of vaccination status than those under 30. 10x more likely to die regardless of vaccination status than those 30-50. If you are 65+, you absolutely should have been vaccinated.
Zippergate
Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

From Covid? Only in your darkest fantasies about the unvaxxed.
Yes, HCQ, Ivermectin and several other drugs are far superior to your gene therapies masquerading as vaccines. Besides their efficacy, they are actually safe. And for the vast majority of the population where the NTT is in the thousands for your vaxxines, side effects matter. There are new, peer-reviewed studies coming out on almost a daily basis which obliterate your vaxxines on a risk/benefit basis.

Since I answered your questions, please answer mine.

How many mice should a vaccine be tested on before it is deemed safe for the general public?
How many Americans have received an FDA-approved Covid vaccine?
Should government and private sector employees be forced to take Covid vaccines?
How about K12 and college students?

Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

It is closer to a third of that dying weekly. Those 65+ unvaccinated are 4x more likely to die than those vaccinated. Those 65+ are 25x more likely to die regardless of vaccination status than those under 30. 10x more likely to die regardless of vaccination status than those 30-50. If you are 65+, you absolutely should have been vaccinated.
Where are you finding support for your claim that it's closer to 1,000 Americans dying weekly? Latest 7 day average from the CDC is 347, which as you know translates to more than 2,400 in a week. It's been bopping around between 300 and 500 for the last few months. I don't believe we've had a week with fewer than 2,000 deaths since spring 2021, when the first set of vaccines had been deployed and the variants had yet to take hold here.

I do agree with you that unvaccinated still are at higher risk, and would assume those unvaccinated that have already survived one or more bouts of COVID probably already have received most if not all of the benefits of a vaccine. I had assumed that we would eventually run out of fresh unvaccinated hosts who die the first time they catch COVID, but that hasn't been the case yet.

Zippergate said:

Yes, HCQ, Ivermectin and several other drugs are far superior to your gene therapies masquerading as vaccines. Besides their efficacy, they are actually safe. And for the vast majority of the population where the NTT is in the thousands for your vaxxines, side effects matter. There are new, peer-reviewed studies coming out on almost a daily basis which obliterate your vaxxines on a risk/benefit basis.

How many mice should a vaccine be tested on before it is deemed safe for the general public?
Should government and private sector employees be forced to take Covid vaccines?

LOL that you are one of the few people left who haven't figured out that HCQ and Ivermectin won't help you with COVID. If you are wormed up, then by all means ask your doctor to prescribe you Ivermectin but stay away from the tractor supply store.

As for your last questions, I don't have a view on how many mice a vaccine should be tested on, nor do I know how many Americans have received vaccines approved by the FDA. I know that 0 have been prescribed HCQ or Ivermectin according to a label approved by the FDA and that you (and other victims of misinformation) still support those off-label medications. Given the state of Omicron, I no longer think vaccine mandates have a meaningful public health purpose. I've known far too many people who've contracted Omicron (whether boosted or not) and the only pattern I've seen is that the older someone is and the less vaccinated they are, the worse their outcomes have been. I would still recommend that people who haven't had COVID get themselves vaccinated so that they have some level of protection and that they stay away from snake oil off-label meds like HCQ, Ivermectin peddled by idiots. Perhaps next week they will be recommending tide pods or athlete's foot medication.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

Where are you finding support for your claim that it's closer to 1,000 Americans dying weekly? Latest 7 day average from the CDC is 347, which as you know translates to more than 2,400 in a week. It's been bopping around between 300 and 500 for the last few months. I don't believe we've had a week with fewer than 2,000 deaths since spring 2021, when the first set of vaccines had been deployed and the variants had yet to take hold here.

I do agree with you that unvaccinated still are at higher risk, and would assume those unvaccinated that have already survived one or more bouts of COVID probably already have received most if not all of the benefits of a vaccine. I had assumed that we would eventually run out of fresh unvaccinated hosts who die the first time they catch COVID, but that hasn't been the case yet.

Zippergate said:

LOL that you are one of the few people left who haven't figured out that HCQ and Ivermectin won't help you with COVID. If you are wormed up, then by all means ask your doctor to prescribe you Ivermectin but stay away from the tractor supply store.

As for your last questions, I don't have a view on how many mice a vaccine should be tested on, nor do I know how many Americans have received vaccines approved by the FDA. I know that 0 have been prescribed HCQ or Ivermectin according to a label approved by the FDA and that you (and other victims of misinformation) still support those off-label medications. Given the state of Omicron, I no longer think vaccine mandates have a meaningful public health purpose. I've known far too many people who've contracted Omicron (whether boosted or not) and the only pattern I've seen is that the older someone is and the less vaccinated they are, the worse their outcomes have been. I would still recommend that people who haven't had COVID get themselves vaccinated so that they have some level of protection and that they stay away from snake oil off-label meds like HCQ, Ivermectin peddled by idiots. Perhaps next week they will be recommending tide pods or athlete's foot medication.

Alright, CDC says 2400. Worldometer is a little lower. British Cardiologist, who initially promoted mRNA covid vaccines, ways in on the BP funded junk science...

If RNA is so fragile and supposedly transfects in the muscle, how does it get detected in breast milk?

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2796427

Also, why are mRNA vaccinated women having a four day longer menstrual cycle than those unvaccinated?
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

Zippergate said:

Alright, CDC says 2400. Worldometer is a little lower. British Cardiologist, who initially promoted mRNA covid vaccines, ways in on the BP funded junk science...

If RNA is so fragile and supposedly transfects in the muscle, how does it get detected in breast milk?

Also, why are mRNA vaccinated women having a four day longer menstrual cycle than those unvaccinated?
Worldometer is still showing it at around 3k per week (edit, inadvertently wrote 4k). Due to the way reporting works there, it always looks like it tails off in the last few days but in a week those numbers will be higher. In any event, even if you take Worldometer's latest it's over 2,100 in the last week which is far more than the 1k some misinformation spreading anti-vaxxer may have mentioned in a youtube video lol. You may as well get your info from Minot or Zipperhate.

As for menstrual cycle length, I'm aware that there is a temporary increase at around the time of vaccination. NIH study here discusses that. Do you have a study you can point me to showing a permanent 4 day longer cycle? I've never heard of that and like 100m+ ovulating women have been vaccinated in this country. If there were significant issues, you wouldn't need to rely on an anti-vaxxer youtube reference, it would be all over the news.

I know you are still desperate to slander life-saving vaccines, but give it up already. No one cares any more other than hardline anti-vaxxer whackos. The damage is done, a lot of people died because people like you spread misinformation but at this point there are very few unvaccinated / never infected people who will die because they were dumb enough to fall for misinformation. Going forward, unless the risk profile of the virus changes, I would expect most deaths to be in old people and that vax status won't be a big factor. Vaccines did their jobs for people who got them and anti-vaxxers helped a lot of people commit suicide by COVID. That's what the history books will show.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

Zippergate said:

Worldometer is still showing it at around 4k per week. Due to the way reporting works there, it always looks like it tails off in the last few days but in a week those numbers will be higher. In any event, even if you take Worldometer's latest it's over 2,100 in the last week which is far more than the 1k some misinformation spreading anti-vaxxer may have mentioned in a youtube video lol. You may as well get your info from Minot or Zipperhate.

I said closer to 1k than 3k based on what I saw of the last 7 days on worldometer (I counted such), which you just kind of confirmed. The rest of your post is simply your zealoted psychobabble with no substance whatsoever. Normally, your deception is better.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

Zippergate said:

Worldometer is still showing it at around 4k per week. Due to the way reporting works there, it always looks like it tails off in the last few days but in a week those numbers will be higher. In any event, even if you take Worldometer's latest it's over 2,100 in the last week which is far more than the 1k some misinformation spreading anti-vaxxer may have mentioned in a youtube video lol. You may as well get your info from Minot or Zipperhate.

I said closer to 1k than 3k based on what I saw of the last 7 days on worldometer (I counted such), which you just kind of confirmed. The rest of your post is simply your zealoted psychobabble with no substance whatsoever. Normally, your deception is better.
inadvertently typed 4k instead of 3k above.

Worldometer is showing latest 7 day average at 281 and which is 100 lower than 2 weeks ago. You can't possibly pretend that 281x7 is close to 1k when it's actually 2k. So, no I didn't "kinda of confirm" your lies. Why don't you stop listening to fraudulent youtubers and accept reality is what it is.

As for "zealoted" pyschobabble, that's just a big lol. You've been spreading dangerous misinformation in this thread since back when it mattered. It no longer does so I am less bothered by the fact that you are still doing even though it no longer matters. Remember when you used to pretend that anti-vaxxers were just waiting for Novavax so they could get the jab? How did that work out for you? As the rest of us always knew, the anti-mRNA crusaders were really just anti-vaxxers and the vaccine technology was never a real issue for them. Zipperhate and Minot aren't running out to get Novavax.

Good luck with your next misinformation campaign.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

Zippergate said:

Worldometer is showing latest 7 day average at 281 and which is 100 lower than 2 weeks ago. You can't possibly pretend that 281x7 is close to 1k when it's actually 2k. So, no I didn't "kinda of confirm" your lies. Why don't you stop listening to fraudulent youtubers and accept reality is what it is.

As for "zealoted" pyschobabble, that's just a big lol. You've been spreading dangerous misinformation in this thread since back when it mattered. It no longer does so I am less bothered by the fact that you are still doing even though it no longer matters. Remember when you used to pretend that anti-vaxxers were just waiting for Novavax so they could get the jab? How did that work out for you? As the rest of us always knew, the anti-mRNA crusaders were really just anti-vaxxers and the vaccine technology was never a real issue for them. Zipperhate and Minot aren't running out to get Novavax.

Yes, Novavax was approved too late because of regulatory capture. The combination of the mistrust created by both poor actions by the FDA CDC and BP as well as misinformation by antivaxxers has created distrust of vaccines generally, which is was I feared and expressed such. When the science mysteriously changes so much, it is hard to trust it. Public policy and money drives it. As far as Worldometer, the period I looked at, September 26 and prior, shows many days with around 200 or less deaths. (9/26 is 165, 9/25 is 108, 9/24 is 217). The average there, with a few 300 days, is in the teens, which is closer to 1000 than 3000. Thanks.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

Zippergate said:

Yes, Novavax was approved too late because of regulatory capture. The combination of the mistrust created by both poor actions by the FDA CDC and BP as well as misinformation by antivaxxers has created distrust of vaccines generally, which is was I feared and expressed such. When the science mysteriously changes so much, it is hard to trust it. Public policy and money drives it. As far as Worldometer, the period I looked at, September 26 and prior, shows many days with around 200 or less deaths. (9/26 is 165, 9/25 is 108, 9/24 is 217). The average there, with a few 300 days, is in the teens, which is closer to 1000 than 3000. Thanks.
Yes, if you ignore the 7-day average entirely and cherry-pick the random days with low body counts, you can pretend that only 1,000 Americans are dying per week of COVID. I guess you're turning into Cal88.

I don't really care to pretend that because "many days" show around 200 or less than it means you can whitewash your misinformation. The CDC puts the 7 day average at 347 which 2400+ deaths in a week. You have no legitimate support for the 1k number so you will continue to post misinformation.

Why don't we revisit your lie in a month and see how the data has evolved. I am going to bet that when we look at this period a month from now it will show that we had well more than 1k dead this week. I'm happy to bet you on this by the way. If it shows more than 2k dead this week, you stop posting in this thread forever. If it shows less than 1,500 I will do the same.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

Zippergate said:

Yes, if you ignore the 7-day average entirely and cherry-pick the random days with low body counts, you can pretend that only 1,000 Americans are dying per week of COVID. I guess you're turning into Cal88.

I don't really care to pretend that because "many days" show around 200 or less than it means you can whitewash your misinformation. The CDC puts the 7 day average at 347 which 2400+ deaths in a week. You have no legitimate support for the 1k number so you will continue to post misinformation.

Why don't we revisit your lie in a month and see how the data has evolved. I am going to bet that when we look at this period a month from now it will show that we had well more than 1k dead this week. I'm happy to bet you on this by the way. If it shows more than 2k dead this week, you stop posting in this thread forever. If it shows less than 1,500 I will do the same.

Not a lie. I took the last 7 days from our conversation. I further said I would accept 2400, not 3000. Have a nice day, Faucista.
Zippergate
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

Zippergate said:

Still using the animal med slur on Ivermectin, eh. Billions of human Ivermectin patients, tens of millions for Covid and still in use today with great success in places where the health establishment isn't owned by Big Pharma, but never let a good narrative get in the way of the facts. Would you use FDA-approved Paxlovid, which has only one of Ivermectin's several mechanisms of action? Don't bother, Paxlovid doesn't work on the vaccinated which is why the vaccinated had to be excluded midway through the trial. lol

You obviously aren't even aware of the mice controversy w.r.t. the bivalent booster. Probably not aware that Paul Offit, one of the biggest vaccine shills in the world, voted against it.

Once again, you display your ignorance of the off-label drug landscape. Off-label use wasn't controversial until cheap, off-patent drugs threatened Big Pharma's vaccine racket.

At least, you no longer support mandates. But I find it hilarious that you say someone who hasn't had Covid should get vaccinated. You don't even realize you are now an anti-vaxx heretic. Everyone should get vaccinated according to our distinterested, esteemed health authorities, multiple times, regardless of age or Covid status. C'mon, get with the program, anti-science troll.

You keep mentioning the number of deaths from Covid. Are you even aware that all cause mortality spiked in 2021, especially in younger age groups, remains elevated and cannot be explained by Covid? Are you aware that it's a thing even in countries where vaxxine compliance is extremely high? I guess we shouldn't be surprised. Even in Pfizer's hopelessly corrupted and compromised trial, there were 40% more deaths in the treatment group versus the placebo group after six months. LOOK IT UP.

It's really quite funny. Faith in the vaccine program is disintegrating by the day with scientists and doctors breaking rank admitting the obvious and you act like it's December 2020. Last one out the door, turn out the lights.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

Zippergate said:

Not a lie. I took the last 7 days from our conversation. I further said I would accept 2400, not 3000. Have a nice day, Faucista.
Obviously math isn't your strong suit, but 2400 is closer to 3000 than it is to 1000.

You basically made up your own facts (cherry picking random low death days) to pretend like the anti-vaxxer on youtube who you quoted was accurate when he claimed 1k deaths per week.

In reality, as of 2 weeks ago, the Worldometers 7 day average was over 400 and if you go back to early to mid-August it was over 500. When we revisit Worldometers, we will see higher numbers for the last 2 weeks than we are currently seeing and your gaslighting about 1k per week will look even more ridiculous.

By the way, I'm still happy to bet on myself. It's a low-stakes bet. Loser stops posting in this thread. I believe more than 1500 Americans will die of COVID in the last week of September, and you still seem to be sticking to your guns. So why not stand behind your bravado?
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

Zippergate said:

Obviously math isn't your strong suit, but 2400 is closer to 3000 than it is to 1000.

You basically made up your own facts (cherry picking random low death days) to pretend like the anti-vaxxer on youtube who you quoted was accurate when he claimed 1k deaths per week.

In reality, as of 2 weeks ago, the Worldometers 7 day average was over 400 and if you go back to early to mid-August it was over 500. When we revisit Worldometers, we will see higher numbers for the last 2 weeks than we are currently seeing and your gaslighting about 1k per week will look even more ridiculous.

By the way, I'm still happy to bet on myself. It's a low-stakes bet. Loser stops posting in this thread. I believe more than 1500 Americans will die of COVID in the last week of September, and you still seem to be sticking to your guns. So why not stand behind your bravado?

Obviously, reading comprehension of things contrary to your zealoted views is not a strong suit, but I clearly stated I took the last 7 days from the initial conversation, which was in the teens. Not much later, I agreed to accept your 2400 number as valid, since it is what the oh so trusted CDC has as their 7 day average. It is still not 3000.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

Zippergate said:

Obviously, reading comprehension of things contrary to your zealoted views is not a strong suit, but I clearly stated I took the last 7 days from the initial conversation, which was in the teens. Not much later, I agreed to accept your 2400 number as valid, since it is what the oh so trusted CDC has as their 7 day average. It is still not 3000.
What a surprise: more low-energy paint by numbers trolling from 003. Worldometers shows that 16k Americans died of COVID in August (including 3,200 in the last week of August). Worldometers now shows that "only" 2,000 have died in the last 7 days but as data trickles in, those numbers are likely to increase. To what amount I can only surmise based on recent history.

I originally claimed 4k per week were still dying, which was pretty much spot on for the month of August. You originally claimed that the accurate number was closer to 1k which is a bold-faced lie. In order to continue to support your gaslighting, you resorted to saying that some days only like 200 people died and so you can still pretend like it's closer to 1,000 than 3,000.

We get it, you're a contrarian or suffer from adult oppositional defiant disorder. You can't help but continue to defend your ridiculous position and will respond to this in your typical pathetic manner. Based on past history that means taking my post as a madlibs and changing some words around. Don't be pathetic and boring.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

Zippergate said:

What a surprise: more low-energy paint by numbers trolling from 003. Worldometers shows that 16k Americans died of COVID in August (including 3,200 in the last week of August). Worldometers now shows that "only" 2,000 have died in the last 7 days but as data trickles in, those numbers are likely to increase. To what amount I can only surmise based on recent history.

I originally claimed 4k per week were still dying, which was pretty much spot on for the month of August. You originally claimed that the accurate number was closer to 1k which is a bold-faced lie. In order to continue to support your gaslighting, you resorted to saying that some days only like 200 people died and so you can still pretend like it's closer to 1,000 than 3,000.

We get it, you're a contrarian or suffer from adult oppositional defiant disorder. You can't help but continue to defend your ridiculous position and will respond to this in your typical pathetic manner. Based on past history that means taking my post as a madlibs and changing some words around. Don't be pathetic and boring.

For the third time, I said where I got the figures and accepted 2,400. Have a fantastic day. 1999 is closer to 1000 than 3000 btw, for those who usuck at math (we don't need to haggle +- 1500).
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

Zippergate said:

Worldometer is still showing it at around 3k per week (edit, inadvertently wrote 4k). Due to the way reporting works there, it always looks like it tails off in the last few days but in a week those numbers will be higher. In any event, even if you take Worldometer's latest it's over 2,100 in the last week which is far more than the 1k some misinformation spreading anti-vaxxer may have mentioned in a youtube video lol. You may as well get your info from Minot or Zipperhate.

As for menstrual cycle length, I'm aware that there is a temporary increase at around the time of vaccination. NIH study here discusses that. Do you have a study you can point me to showing a permanent 4 day longer cycle? I've never heard of that and like 100m+ ovulating women have been vaccinated in this country. If there were significant issues, you wouldn't need to rely on an anti-vaxxer youtube reference, it would be all over the news.

I know you are still desperate to slander life-saving vaccines, but give it up already. No one cares any more other than hardline anti-vaxxer whackos. The damage is done, a lot of people died because people like you spread misinformation but at this point there are very few unvaccinated / never infected people who will die because they were dumb enough to fall for misinformation. Going forward, unless the risk profile of the virus changes, I would expect most deaths to be in old people and that vax status won't be a big factor. Vaccines did their jobs for people who got them and anti-vaxxers helped a lot of people commit suicide by COVID. That's what the history books will show.

Yes, mRNA covid vax causes 4 day increase in menstrual cycle post vax. You posted my source. People aren't up in arms about it because this, like myocarditis, has been normalized. On the other hand, there is a reason why only 2.8% of those between six months old and five years old have been vaccinated, despite the CDCs recommendations. It is lack of trust.
oski003
Although there was no history of COVID-19 for this patient, immunohistochemistry for SARS-CoV-2 antigens (spike and nucleocapsid proteins) was performed. Surprisingly, only spike protein but no nucleocapsid protein could be detected within the foci of inflammation in both the brain and the heart, particularly in the endothelial cells of small blood vessels. Since no nucleocapsid protein could be detected, the presence of spike protein must be ascribed to vaccination rather than to viral infection. The findings corroborate previous reports of encephalitis and myocarditis caused by gene-based COVID-19 vaccines.

https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/10/10/1651

I've been talking about transfection and biodistribution since the beginning. They hid this to mitigate a disadvantage of mRNA.

This person died 9+ months ago. Has the information embargo been lifted?

Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Although there was no history of COVID-19 for this patient, immunohistochemistry for SARS-CoV-2 antigens (spike and nucleocapsid proteins) was performed. Surprisingly, only spike protein but no nucleocapsid protein could be detected within the foci of inflammation in both the brain and the heart, particularly in the endothelial cells of small blood vessels. Since no nucleocapsid protein could be detected, the presence of spike protein must be ascribed to vaccination rather than to viral infection. The findings corroborate previous reports of encephalitis and myocarditis caused by gene-based COVID-19 vaccines.

I've been talking about transfection and biodistribution since the beginning. They hid this to mitigate a disadvantage of mRNA.

You left out the part where this was a 76 year old man with Parkinson's, heart disease and who also had signs of aspiration pneumonia at death.

This is all a bit silly, as most of your posts here are. Over a million people have died of COVID in the US and thousands more are still dying every week. Yes, some people have had bad reactions to the mRNA vaccines. Lots of those people "trusted their immune system" or fell for propaganda and misinformation they didn't understand. The post above is a perfect example of this. Rather than provide any explanation or context for his post, 003 is merely trying to create fear and doubt around the vaccines. Ironically, although he wants people to take Novavax, his misinformation about mRNA has led to no one wanting to roll the dice with a new unproven vaccine. Purveyors of misinformation like 003 have irreparably damaged our public health.

There's a fine line between people like 003 and nut jobs who are taking dewormer from farm stores and drinking their own urine.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

You left out the part where this was a 76 year old man with Parkinson's, heart disease and who also had signs of aspiration pneumonia at death.

This is all a bit silly, as most of your posts here are. Over a million people have died of COVID in the US and thousands more are still dying every week. Yes, some people have had bad reactions to the mRNA vaccines. Lots of those people "trusted their immune system" or fell for propaganda and misinformation they didn't understand. The post above is a perfect example of this. Rather than provide any explanation or context for his post, 003 is merely trying to create fear and doubt around the vaccines. Ironically, although he wants people to take Novavax, his misinformation about mRNA has led to no one wanting to roll the dice with a new unproven vaccine. Purveyors of misinformation like 003 have irreparably damaged our public health.

There's a fine line between people like 003 and nut jobs who are taking dewormer from farm stores and drinking their own urine.

It is all there in the linked study. I left nothing out. Don't get concussed falling off your high horse. Novavax is not approved by the FDA to boost (replace) the golden calf, yet untested bivalent mRNA boosters were. Regulatory capture for $1000, Alex.

"only spike protein but no nucleocapsid protein could be detected within the foci of inflammation in both the brain and the heart...
The findings corroborate previous reports of encephalitis and myocarditis caused by gene-based COVID-19 vaccines."
Unit2Sucks
Huh, if I didn't know better this would lead me to believe that the vaccines saved lives and that a lot of GOPers committed suicide by COVID.

bearister

*They won't have to be put down in that civil war they keep threatening us with.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
Early 2020 was when covid decimated all the Democrats in New York, right? Covid hit big cities first. Big cities are full of democrats. With that being said, vaccines saved lives through delta.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Early 2020 was when covid decimated all the Democrats in New York, right? Covid hit big cities first. Big cities are full of democrats. With that being said, vaccines saved lives through delta.
That's not what the data shows. This study is more apples to apples - D vs R in the same areas, not D areas vs R areas. They looked at Florida and Ohio specifically, and the divergence between Ds and Rs only showed up in the data after the vaccines became available. Presumably conservatives bought into the anti-vax propaganda weaponized by Trump and conspiracy theorists and they suffered the consequences of that fraud.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

That's not what the data shows. This study is more apples to apples - D vs R in the same areas, not D areas vs R areas. They looked at Florida and Ohio specifically, and the divergence between Ds and Rs only showed up in the data after the vaccines became available. Presumably conservatives bought into the anti-vax propaganda weaponized by Trump and conspiracy theorists and they suffered the consequences of that fraud.

Got it. Why is the gap so much larger in January 2022 than at any other time, when vaccines became available in December 2020?
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Got it. Why is the gap so much larger in January 2022 than at any other time, when vaccines became available in December 2020?
I don't know how well you remember January of this year, but I would say this chart might point to a reason.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

I don't know how well you remember January of this year, but I would say this chart might point to a reason.

Yeah, masks, social distancing, and lack of vaccination are likely the culprits here. Covid also targets the old and unhealthy which probably adds to it. Democrats are younger
sycasey
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Yeah, masks, social distancing, and lack of vaccination are likely the culprits here. Covid also targets the old and unhealthy which probably adds to it. Democrats are younger
Those were also most of the deaths in New York in the early part of the pandemic: nursing homes. Not sure how many of those older people were Democrats.
bearister
GOD SAVE THE KING FROM THIS!

LIVE FROM LONDON!

New Covid symptom strikes first as latest wave threatens 'devastating' winter | The Sun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/19992405/new-covid-symptom-strikes-new-wave/

Zippergate
Britain's face of Covid vaxx advocacy, cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra, turned vaxx heretic:

I just met a cardiologist at a London teaching hospital. He read my papers in
@JInsulinResist
'Very well done' he said 'I shared it with colleagues. The feedback was very positive' 'We didn't know that this jab could cause so much cardiac damage' 'It all makes sense now'

Think about it.
Unit2Sucks
Zippergate said:

Britain's face of Covid vaxx advocacy, cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra, turned vaxx heretic:

@JInsulinResist
'Very well done' he said 'I shared it with colleagues. The feedback was very positive' 'We didn't know that this jab could cause so much cardiac damage' 'It all makes sense now'

Think about it.

wow, what a huge story.

Except I talked to someone who said the opposite and that person talked to other people who also disagreed. So I guess these anonymous anecdotes cancel each other out and we're back to the fact that millions of unvaccinated people have died of COVID and mRNA may have killed a few people.
bearister
Norwegian Cruise Line drops all vaccine, testing requirements and more

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2022/10/03/norwegian-cruise-drops-vaccine-testing-requirements/8166419001/

*Primarily an old Republican hobby.
Eastern Oregon Bear
bearister said:

Norwegian Cruise Line drops all vaccine, testing requirements and more

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2022/10/03/norwegian-cruise-drops-vaccine-testing-requirements/8166419001/

*Primarily an old Republican hobby.
I dropped all plans of vacationing on a cruise ship 40 or 50 illness outbreaks ago.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

@JInsulinResist

Think about it.

wow, what a huge story.

Except I talked to someone who said the opposite and that person talked to other people who also disagreed. So I guess these anonymous anecdotes cancel each other out and we're back to the fact that millions of unvaccinated people have died of COVID and mRNA may have killed a few people.

What a lame close-minded comment.
First Page Last Page
Page 76 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.