Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

362,459 Views | 4701 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by movielover
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

So no, I do not accept their data that 3k people a week are dying of Covid. No, I don't believe the ridiculous lie that it is a "pandemic of the unvaccinated," that the ones dying from the disease are unvaccinated. In light of what is happening, in Israel, New Zealand and Australia where almost everyone is vaccinated, that conclusion is absurd.

Every argument you make is dependent on the credibility of an institution that has none.

Yes, we all recognize that you don't have any interest in reality but the fact remains that ~3k people per week are still dying of COVID and that unvaccinated people are at much higher risk.

oski003 said:

Makes me very sad to read stuff like this. Sacrificing the healthy to sort of kind of protect the unhealthy.

https://www.fox3now.com/20-year-old-kansas-girl-regan-laine-lewis-dies-of-cardiac-arrest-within-24-hours-of-her-covid-vaccine/
Undoubtedly a tragedy, how many times will you post it?

A few weeks ago an unvaccinated teenager died of COVID in Montana. Should I repost this every time one of your anti-vaxxers pretends like COVID doesn't impact adolescents?

I am not sure who you allege "my" anti-vaxxers are; however, you are welcome to post the rare instances where covid kills a teenager just as I post the rare instances where vaccines kill a healthy young adult. Did the teenager in Montana have any serious preexisting conditions making them vulnerable to covid, such as obesity?

Please also note that deaths caused by covid are broadcasted to the world, even if covid isn't the absolute confirmed cause. Deaths caused by the vaccine are presumed not to be and kept hidden until a family speaks out. In which case, it makes local news and news sources you don't trust.
Oh right, there are no pure COVID deaths according to anti-vaxxers but any time a vaccinated person dies it's a pure vaccine death and we should ignore any and all relevant circumstances.

A healthy 17-year old from San Diego died of COVID earlier this year. Her parents said that she considered herself to be indestructible but they begged her to get the vaccine.

Nobody told you to ignore any and all relevant circumstances. The vaccines can harm both the healthy and unhealthy, just like covid can. Perhaps, the voices in your head told you to ignore stuff? As for Miss Stonum, that is a sad story. She caught covid right when Omicron was battling the much more severe delta strain for dominance. She died in January. Delta is gone. The much less severe Omicron strain has been dominant for the past 8 months.
Splinters can cause infection, just like gunshots can. False equivalences are misleading rhetorical tools, aren't they?

Roses are red, violets are blue. You reinvent others' arguments and then argue those reinvented arguments are not true?
movielover
A friend is anti COVID treatment experiment; his wife is pro. He is 68, in good shape, not obese, not a smoker, no pneumonia or diabetes. She wanted to travel during lockdowns, so he took the experimental, untested Covid vaxx at a local clinic back east.

Within 5 minutes of getting the experimental vaxx, his head hit the floor. An ambulance was called. In route, he had multiple IVs stuck in him, and he recalls the medical attendant saying "We're losing him, we're losing him" while he communicated with hospital staff.

After 5 hours he was released from the ER. He asked what happened to him "We don't know."

I've never heard this happening to someone who gets the flu shot.

Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

A friend is anti COVID treatment experiment; his wife is pro. He is 68, in good shape, not obese, not a smoker, no pneumonia or diabetes. She wanted to travel during lockdowns, so he took the experimental, untested Covid vaxx at a local clinic back east.

Within 5 minutes of getting the experimental vaxx, his head hit the floor. An ambulance was called. In route, he had multiple IVs stuck in him, and he recalls the medical attendant saying "We're losing him, we're losing him" while he communicated with hospital staff.

After 5 hours he was released from the ER. He asked what happened to him "We don't know."

Google is your friend. Flu vaccines have about a 1 in 1.3 million rate of anaphylactic shock. Less than Covid vaccines, but it does happen.
Http://cdc.gov/flu/prevent/egg-allergies.htm

"Anaphylaxis rates associated with COVID-19 vaccines are comparable to those of other vaccines"
"COVID-19 vaccines rank fifth in reported anaphylactic rates, behind rabies, tick-borne encephalitis, measles-mumps-rubella-varicella and human papillomavirus vaccines "
Http://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8626274/
bearister
After my 5th Moderna spike, I drank a 6 pack of Guinness and then went out and kicked a few a$$es until both shoes got sh@itty…..and I spotted some of those pu$$ies 30 years.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

Google is your friend. Flu vaccines have about a 1 in 1.3 million rate of anaphylactic shock. Less than Covid vaccines, but it does happen.

"Anaphylaxis rates associated with COVID-19 vaccines are comparable to those of other vaccines"
"COVID-19 vaccines rank fifth in reported anaphylactic rates, behind rabies, tick-borne encephalitis, measles-mumps-rubella-varicella and human papillomavirus vaccines "

Your studies indicate all non-covid vaccines average out to 1 in 1.3 million and mRNA covid vaccines average out to more than 1 in100,000. That isn't comparable to me. That is a massive difference. The only vaccine in that study that is much worse than mRNA covid vaccines is the rabies vaccine, which people don't usually get as a preventative vaccine.
bearister
When doctors become long Covid patients and still aren't believed

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/oct/13/long-covid-patients-not-believed-doctors?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

I'm going to get there': the slow path to recovery from long Covid

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/oct/14/long-covid-recovery-how?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Long Covid is said to affect white middle-aged women more but data suggests otherwise

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/oct/14/long-covid-care-access?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
sycasey
oski003 said:

movielover said:

Your studies indicate all non-covid vaccines average out to 1 in 1.3 million and mRNA covid vaccines average out to more than 1 in100,000. That isn't comparable to me. That is a massive difference. The only vaccine in that study that is much worse than mRNA covid vaccines is the rabies vaccine, which people don't usually get as a preventative vaccine.

What am I missing? The study shows the COVID vaccines have lower rates than the measles and HPV vaccines. The mRNA vaccines (Moderna and Pfizer) have lower rates than AstraZeneca. How does this study say they're so much worse than other common vaccines?
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

What am I missing? The study shows the COVID vaccines have lower rates than the measles and HPV vaccines. The mRNA vaccines (Moderna and Pfizer) have lower rates than AstraZeneca. How does this study say they're so much worse than other common vaccines?

Even with a 100% adult population, the rate of anaphylactic shock is 10x higher than the average common vaccine. You ignore that. Yes, HPV and MMV vaccines are slightly above that, but they are also on a young population not screened out for allergies. The study basically concludes that the reactions are rare and acceptable because they happen less than their numbers on HPV and MMV, which are the high end of acceptable.

https://www.physiciansweekly.com/covid-19-anaphylactic-reactions-to-vaccine-rare-but-higher-than-expected

In an interview with BreakingMED, Immunization Action Coalition (IAC) deputy director Kelly L. Moore, MD, MPH, said while the reported incidence of anaphylaxis with most established vaccines is about 1 in 1 million, such reactions appear to be somewhat higher in the range of 3 to 4 cases per million with the measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine.

Reported anaphylactic reactions to the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine, while rare, are approximately 10 times higher than those reported for long established vaccines, with such reactions occurring in roughly 1 in 100,000 early recipients.
Unit2Sucks
Risk of Anaphylaxis has been known for a long time. That's why they make you sit for 15 min at the pharmacy.

For people who are at risk of Anaphylaxis or are otherwise skeptical of mRNA, we have the much touted Novavax option which … checks notes … almost no American has actually taken. They've just released some data on a trivalent booster so maybe that will be successful. They have convinced the government to buy their existing shots, but almost all of them end up in the trash because it turns out anti-vaxxers never really cared about vaccine technology despite 003 banging on about it for years.

Recent article: https://fortune.com/well/2022/09/17/america-skeptical-novavax-popular-abroad-covid-vaccine-covid19-omicron-booster-coroanvirus-pandemic-epidemic-endemic-cdc-fda/

Quote:

The number who've been fully vaccinated with Novavax, the latest vaccine to receive approval from U.S. health officials: a mere 6,278.

The traditional protein-based vaccine, approved by U.S. health officials in July, was intended to win the hearts and minds of Americans who were hesitant to receive mRNA COVID vaccines Pfizer and Moderna, claiming that the technology was too new to be considered safe.

But for the 20% of Americans who remain unvaccinated, hesitancy about the safety of mRNA vaccine technology was likely just an excuse, experts say, as Novavax was formulated using the same technology as the flu vaccineand uptake is still dismal.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Risk of Anaphylaxis has been known for a long time. That's why they make you sit for 15 min at the pharmacy.

For people who are at risk of Anaphylaxis or are otherwise skeptical of mRNA, we have the much touted Novavax option which … checks notes … almost no American has actually taken. They've just released some data on a trivalent booster so maybe that will be successful. They have convinced the government to buy their existing shots, but almost all of them end up in the trash because it turns out anti-vaxxers never really cared about vaccine technology despite 003 banging on about it for years.

Recent article: https://fortune.com/well/2022/09/17/america-skeptical-novavax-popular-abroad-covid-vaccine-covid19-omicron-booster-coroanvirus-pandemic-epidemic-endemic-cdc-fda/

Quote:

The number who've been fully vaccinated with Novavax, the latest vaccine to receive approval from U.S. health officials: a mere 6,278.

The traditional protein-based vaccine, approved by U.S. health officials in July, was intended to win the hearts and minds of Americans who were hesitant to receive mRNA COVID vaccines Pfizer and Moderna, claiming that the technology was too new to be considered safe.

But for the 20% of Americans who remain unvaccinated, hesitancy about the safety of mRNA vaccine technology was likely just an excuse, experts say, as Novavax was formulated using the same technology as the flu vaccineand uptake is still dismal.

1) As explained to you before, because of regulatory capture by big pharma, Novavax has not been approved to boost other vaccines.

2) Many Americans have lost faith in the FDA and CDC, due to their extreme promotion of mRNA covid vaccines. Had Novavax been approved early, more people total would be vaccinated.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

1) As explained to you before, because of regulatory capture by big pharma, Novavax has not been approved to boost other vaccines.

2) Many Americans have lost faith in the FDA and CDC, due to their extreme promotion of mRNA covid vaccines. Had Novavax been approved early, more people total would be vaccinated.

The stable geniuses in this thread can avail themselves of Novavax and stop complaining about mRNA. As for boosters, it's only a matter of time before Novax's booster is approved and then goes unused by anti-vaxxers across America. If it becomes approved and shown to be safe for 5-12 year olds, I would definitely consider it for my kids but, let's be honest, the anti mRNA crusaders won't go for any COVID jabs.

Your claims have been BS from day one. You used to pretend that there were loads of people just waiting for a traditional vaccine but you can no longer pretend that's the case so you've moved on. It never was true and no one ever cared about vaccine technology. For months you cluttered this thread with that charade until it because laughably unsustainable at which point you threw up your hands and said it's the fault of authorities rather than the purveyors of misinformation like yourself who poisoned the public discourse. The nut job anti-vaxxers love to parrot misinformation and don't actually care about substance which is why we are where we are.

This is no different from the hocus pocus about mercury in vaccines which powered the early anti vax movement. We have a close friend who was very concerned about her kids catching autism from mercury in vaccines. She was aware of some alternatives and sought them out for certain vaccinations for her infants. Then she read that the alternatives to mercury weren't much better and became a diehard anti-vaxxer, even though her children are well past the age when anti vaxxers used to pretend that vaccines lead to autism. She ended up moving to Texas because it was much easier to have unvaccinated children in school there. Her husband is diabetic and she tried to stop him from getting vaccinated for COVID but finally relented because he didn't want to die.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

The stable geniuses in this thread can avail themselves of Novavax and stop complaining about mRNA. As for boosters, it's only a matter of time before Novax's booster is approved and then goes unused by anti-vaxxers across America. If it becomes approved and shown to be safe for 5-12 year olds, I would definitely consider it for my kids but, let's be honest, the anti mRNA crusaders won't go for any COVID jabs.

Your claims have been BS from day one. You used to pretend that there were loads of people just waiting for a traditional vaccine but you can no longer pretend that's the case so you've moved on. It never was true and no one ever cared about vaccine technology. For months you cluttered this thread with that charade until it because laughably unsustainable at which point you threw up your hands and said it's the fault of authorities rather than the purveyors of misinformation like yourself who poisoned the public discourse. The nut job anti-vaxxers love to parrot misinformation and don't actually care about substance which is why we are where we are.

This is no different from the hocus pocus about mercury in vaccines which powered the early anti vax movement. We have a close friend who was very concerned about her kids catching autism from mercury in vaccines. She was aware of some alternatives and sought them out for certain vaccinations for her infants. Then she read that the alternatives to mercury weren't much better and became a diehard anti-vaxxer, even though her children are well past the age when anti vaxxers used to pretend that vaccines lead to autism. She ended up moving to Texas because it was much easier to have unvaccinated children in school there. Her husband is diabetic and she tried to stop him from getting vaccinated for COVID but finally relented because he didn't want to die.
if I had the choice, I would have gotten Novavax. However, I didn't have the choice and still do not. Novavax will be allowed after Pfizer and Moderna hit their quotas. Omicron has greatly reduced the demand for vaccines. You'd have to have lived in a bomb shelter to have not been exposed to covid by now.
sycasey
oski003 said:

They lost faith because Covid got politicized and it became a badge of honor on the right wing to just tough it out and not take any precautions. There's no real evidence that large numbers of people were bothered by the type of vaccines on offer.
smh
> There's no real evidence that large numbers of people were bothered by the type of vaccines on offer.

right, so i'm thankfully getting a 3rd moderna flavored booster next week
# oh yeah
MinotStateBeav
Pfizer's fact checkers getting to work.

movielover
Scrutiny on regulators grows after Pfizer testimony that COVID vax was never tested for transmission

"The emails also showed U.S., U.K., European and Canadian regulators were aware of "significant loss of RNA integrity" in the commercial batches of Pfizer's vaccine compared to the clinical batches. The integrity threshold was subsequently lowered, leading Green MEP Michele Rivasi to ask Small at the hearing who was responsible for the decision."

https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/pfizer-testimony-covid-vaccines-and-transmission-resurrects-scrutiny
Unit2Sucks
This is such an idiotic fake controversy. It wasn't that long ago that the same morons crying now were pretending like people who were vaccinated (but not infected with COVID) could somehow magically give COVID to unvaccinated people.

The main way the vaccines reduced transmission was by preventing infection. Obviously with Omicron, they do a far less good job of preventing infection which is why many people who believe in science no longer support vaccine mandates. Once Omicron started, many companies I know removed vaccine mandates because they became somewhat pointless. My company requires rapid testing when we meet in person but we don't care about vaccines at this point.

Paul Offit, who anti-vaxxers like to quote when his message aligns with their worldview said the following:
Quote:

"It is fair to say that when you get a vaccine that clearly decreases your chance of getting infected, it does," said Offit, who is also the director of the Vaccine Education Center at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. "And therefore it decreases your chance of spreading it to others. But it's not in any way absolute." source
It's obvious that early on the vaccines had a major impact on transmission by preventing people from becoming infected and/or reducing the seriousness of any breakthroughs. Now, the primary impact on transmission would be from reducing the seriousness of infection and it's far less meaningful than it was in mid 2021 given the change in strains.
bearister
How will long Covid play out over the coming years? Eight experts weigh in

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/oct/15/long-covid-future-solutions-experts?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
MinotStateBeav
dimitrig
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

if I had the choice, I would have gotten Novavax. However, I didn't have the choice and still do not. Novavax will be allowed after Pfizer and Moderna hit their quotas. Omicron has greatly reduced the demand for vaccines. You'd have to have lived in a bomb shelter to have not been exposed to covid by now.

I am not sure if I have ever been exposed, but I have never had COVID, my SO has never had it, three of our four parents have never had it, and two of my four siblings have never had it. The bomb shelter is working out great for us.

Zippergate

Could his death have been caused by something other than the vaxx? Sure. But if it's SADS, it's highly suspicious. The deceased himself had an opinion on this. Fair to say he would be surprised to read this. RIP
Zippergate
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X22010283#!
https://maajidnawaz.substack.com/p/one-serious-adverse-event-per-eight

"A recent study published in the peer-reviewed journal Vaccineknown for publishing the highest-quality vaccinology researchcontains bombshell findings about the safety of Covid vaccines.

Crucially, the authors found one serious adverse event for ever 800 mRNA vaccinated participants, orders of magnitude higher than the 1 to 2 per million reported for other vaccines.

The researchers conducted a secondary analysis of original data from Pfizer and Moderna's phase 3 clinical trials, focusing on "adverse events of special interest (AESIs)" as listed by the Brighton Collaborationa "global authority" on vaccine safety. As the authors write, this World Health Organization-approved priority list of adverse vaccine events hasn't been used to examine side effects in COVID-19 vaccine trial data.

The stunning finding was as follows: the risk of serious adverse events from the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine exceeds the benefit of reduction of COVID-19 hospitalisation. In the analysis, Moderna caused higher adverse events than Pfizer, but both were elevated compared to the placebo arm.
The authors also highlighted the differential risk-reward propositions based on a variety of factors, including age, sex, and comorbidities. The calculus for younger, healthier, and previously infected individuals would "shift towards harm," while older, more overweight, and vitamin D-deficient individuals would have more to gain from vaccination. The most common adverse events in the Moderna and Pfizer trials were "coagulation disorders."
The authors are also honest about the limitations of their study, stating:
"First, Pfizer's trial did not report SAEs occurring past 1 month after dose 2. This reporting threshold may have led to an undercounting of serious AESIs in the Pfizer trial. Second, for both studies, the limited follow up time prevented an analysis of harm-benefit over a longer period."
The most conservative, minimalist conclusion one can draw from this study is that vaccines may not confer net benefit to everyone, and therefore, universal mandates were dangerous, unscientific, and unethical.
The most conservative, minimalist conclusion one can draw from this study is that vaccines may not confer net benefit to everyone, and therefore, universal mandates were dangerous, unscientific, and unethical. They led to marginalisation and systemic discrimination of the unvaccinated and untold preventable vaccine injuries among healthy people in particular. Not to mention all the economic, cultural, and political divisions that were exacerbated."

--------
An interesting study but I think reality could be much worse than stated. There are serious questions about the integrity of the Pfizer trials given the location and testimony of a whistleblower. Also, IIRC, 300 participants--nearly 1%--in the treatment arm of the trial (much higher than the placebo arm) were dropped without any explanation. Were there undisclosed SAEs in those subjects? Who knows. Everybody wanted a successful vaccine so red flags like that were simply swept under the rug.

Regardless, there are plenty of reasons for concern here.

DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

Speaking of Novavax.
The stock hit $16 earlier this week.
Down over 86% on the year. Down 31% in just the last month.

Sad really.
So much hype

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Unit2Sucks
Zippergate said:

Could his death have been caused by something other than the vaxx? Sure. But if it's SADS, it's highly suspicious. The deceased himself had an opinion on this. Fair to say he would be surprised to read this. RIP

More dangerous and false rhetoric from a concerted purveyor of anti-vax misinformation. Zipperhate has no idea whether this dude died from years of steroids or from some other cause. There is zero reason to believe that a bodybuilder died from a vaccine months (or a year) after he was vaccinated.

I didn't think this needed to be said, but anti-vaxxers are so dumb I apparently have to say it. Vaccines do not guarantee protection from all risks. COVID vaccines won't cure your cancer or prevent you from dying in a car accident. Lots of vaccinated people die from things every day that are unrelated to the vaccines they've taken. Unvaccinated people are still at significantly higher risk from COVID, hence why ~3k Americans per week are still dying (looks like we're down to 2.7k now, but that number may rise again with colder weather). When I say this zipperhate just covers his ears because he doesn't want to confront the truth but it's no secret.

Zippergate said:

"A recent study published in the peer-reviewed journal Vaccineknown for publishing the highest-quality vaccinology researchcontains bombshell findings about the safety of Covid vaccines.
This is a garbage p-hacking study and should be ignored. For anyone who thinks this looks interesting on the surface and wants to know why it's complete BS, they can read about it here.

Zippergate
Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

More dangerous and false rhetoric from a concerted purveyor of anti-vax misinformation. Zipperhate has no idea whether this dude died from years of steroids or from some other cause. There is zero reason to believe that a bodybuilder died from a vaccine months (or a year) after he was vaccinated.

I didn't think this needed to be said, but anti-vaxxers are so dumb I apparently have to say it. Vaccines do not guarantee protection from all risks. COVID vaccines won't cure your cancer or prevent you from dying in a car accident. Lots of vaccinated people die from things every day that are unrelated to the vaccines they've taken. Unvaccinated people are still at significantly higher risk from COVID, hence why ~3k Americans per week are still dying (looks like we're down to 2.7k now, but that number may rise again with colder weather). When I say this zipperhate just covers his ears because he doesn't want to confront the truth but it's no secret.

Zippergate said:

This is a garbage p-hacking study and should be ignored. For anyone who thinks this looks interesting on the surface and wants to know why it's complete BS, they can read about it here.

There's a factcheck for everything. They're designed only to keep credulous rubes in line.

"Unlike other analyses for which critics come after "fringe" and "conspiratorial" scientists, this study was led by epidemiologists working at prestigious institutions such as UCLA and Stanford. Notably, Sander Greenland, one of the leading epidemiologists and biostatisticians in the United States, co-authored the study."

As for the body builder, my position was far more balanced than your anything-but-the-vax vaxsplaining. No reason??? The guy said if he dies we can assume it was the vax. Why don't you believe him??? As for the delay, who's to say there can't be a delay or that the effect of the vaxxines is not cumulative (it is, btw) since we have ZERO long-term data? How do you know if he didn't recently receive the mouse booster? You have no idea, you just ASSUME it's not the vaxx.

Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Zippergate said:

As for the body builder, my position was far more balanced than your anything-but-the-vax vaxsplaining. No reason??? The guy said if he dies we can assume it was the vax. Why don't you believe him??? As for the delay, who's to say there can't be a delay or that the effect of the vaxxines is not cumulative (it is, btw) since we have ZERO long-term data? How do you know if he didn't recently receive the mouse booster? You have no idea, you just ASSUME it's not the vaxx.

If I die, you can assume it was from a week of nonstop passionate sex with a number of fitness models. Trust me. There's no need for any messy autopsies.
DiabloWags
Over 40% of people in a survey LIED about their Covid vaccine status. Gee, I wonder if any posters here LIED to others about their status?

https://healthcare.utah.edu/publicaffairs/news/2022/10/10-covid-lies.php
movielover
Five points.
oski003
DiabloWags said:

Over 40% of people in a survey LIED about their Covid vaccine status. Gee, I wonder if any posters here LIED to others about their status?

Your reading comprehension and piss poor arrogant attitude makes it embarrassing to hold a degree from Berkeley. You need to stop knocking Minot State and maybe go there for some classes

This is the article you quoted:

"Four of 10 Americans surveyed report that they were often less than truthful about whether they had COVID-19 and/or didn't comply with many of the disease's preventive measures during the height of the pandemic, according to a new nationwide study led in part by University of Utah Health scientists."
DiabloWags
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

Your reading comprehension and piss poor arrogant attitude makes it embarrassing to hold a degree from Berkeley. You need to stop knocking Minot State and maybe go there for some classes

"Four of 10 Americans surveyed report that they were often less than truthful about whether they had COVID-19 and/or didn't comply with many of the disease's preventive measures during the height of the pandemic, according to a new nationwide study led in part by University of Utah Health scientists.

Wow, you really bit HARD on that one, eh?
As expected.

oski003
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

"Four of 10 Americans surveyed report that they were often less than truthful about whether they had COVID-19 and/or didn't comply with many of the disease's preventive measures during the height of the pandemic, according to a new nationwide study led in part by University of Utah Health

Wow, you really bit HARD on that one.
As expected.

"In the survey, conducted in December 2021, more than 1,700 people from across the country were asked to reveal whether they had ever misrepresented their COVID-19 status, vaccination status, or told others that they were following public health measures when they actually weren't."

I think you understand how wrong and misleading your first statement was. We will never know I guess.
DiabloWags
oski003 said:

I think you understand how wrong and misleading your first statement was. We will never know I guess.

Honestly, I couldnt care any less.
I wouldnt trust you to mow my lawn.
Anti-vaxxers gonna anti-vax

oski003
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Old dogs can't learn anything, apparently.
movielover
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

But would you let him change the oil in your Porsche gt3.
movielover
This video covers several topics.

1. Dr. Paul Offit on CNN comments on who specifically is at risk, and who should be prioritized (not one size fits all).
2. Where are the human trials?; there has to be a "clear benefit".
3. This video is scrubbed from many sources.

First Page Last Page
Page 80 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.