Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

372,160 Views | 4763 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Zippergate
Apathetic Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calpoly said:

Apathetic Bear said:

dajo9 said:

Why is our Republicans dying?

From the same article:

https://i.ibb.co/7SY1fCg/Screenshot-2023-01-11-204818.jpg

If political affiliation is what leads to higher death rates, why is our New York City residents dying?
Instead of asking the question why don't you try to analyze the plot and make a conclusion. It should not be hard for a college graduate (except if you are Cal88).
My plot analysis is that voting for Joe Biden may be extremely hazardous to your health. Perhaps if so many people in New York City and New York State hadn't died due to COVID and bad politics, fewer New York Congressional districts may have turned red in the 2022 midterms.
calpoly
Apathetic Bear said:

calpoly said:

Apathetic Bear said:

dajo9 said:

From the same article:

If political affiliation is what leads to higher death rates, why is our New York City residents dying?
Instead of asking the question why don't you try to analyze the plot and make a conclusion. It should not be hard for a college graduate (except if you are Cal88).
My plot analysis is that voting for Joe Biden may be extremely hazardous to your health. Perhaps if so many people in New York City and New York State hadn't died due to COVID and bad politics, fewer New York Congressional districts may have turned red in the 2022 midterms.
Obviously you have no analytical skills...just like Cal88. Why don't you show me on the graph when President Biden became president.
oski003
calpoly said:

Apathetic Bear said:

calpoly said:

Apathetic Bear said:

dajo9 said:

From the same article:

Obviously you have no analytical skills...just like Cal88. Why don't you show me on the graph when President Biden became president.

It was right before the second spike in early 2021. Obviously, Biden wasn't president when NYC was ravaged by covid at the very beginning of the first wave.
movielover
Cal88 said:

Complete mismanagement of the nursing homes system is what made NYC an early epicenter of the covid pandemic. They've failed to isolate sick patients.

Swiss study led by Christian Mueller, director of the Cardiovascular Research Institute at the University Hospital Basel (switzerland), finds the rate of myocarditis after administration of the first mRNA booster/third jab to be 2.8%, 800 times the normal rate:

https://www.cardio-online.fr/Actualites/A-la-une/ESC-2022/Incidence-non-negligeable-myocardites-apres-3-dose-vaccin-ARN-messager-anti-COVID-19

One surprising finding of this study is that vaccinated women were actually more exposed to heart tissue damage than vaccinated men.

President Trump had a massive military hospital ship delivered to NYC, which Democrats refused to use. Same for the Javitz Center. Thousands died bc Democrats didn't want to give Trump a 'win'.
movielover
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Why tell the truth when hiding it makes you more money? Plus, Supreme Goofer Biden pushed updated shots because he knows what is best for Americans.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/11/health/moderna-bivalent-transparency/index.html

Trump also endorsed the vaccines and their booster shots.
In fact, he did so on Dec. 19th on a speaking tour with Bill O'Reilly in Dallas and got booed for it.

Because you know, Trump "knows what is best for Americans".

I am glad we rushed out vaccines. We needed them, especially those who were at high risk. We DID what was best for Americans.

Give people the choice to take it - makes sense for those at high risk.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Cal88 said:

Complete mismanagement of the nursing homes system is what made NYC an early epicenter of the covid pandemic. They've failed to isolate sick patients.

Swiss study led by Christian Mueller, director of the Cardiovascular Research Institute at the University Hospital Basel (switzerland), finds the rate of myocarditis after administration of the first mRNA booster/third jab to be 2.8%, 800 times the normal rate:

https://www.cardio-online.fr/Actualites/A-la-une/ESC-2022/Incidence-non-negligeable-myocardites-apres-3-dose-vaccin-ARN-messager-anti-COVID-19

One surprising finding of this study is that vaccinated women were actually more exposed to heart tissue damage than vaccinated men.

President Trump had a massive military hospital ship delivered to NYC, which Democrats refused to use. Same for the Javitz Center. Thousands died bc Democrats didn't want to give Trump a 'win'.
President Trump delivered the Javitz Center to NYC, Gracie? Do tell. I wasn't even aware it was a federal building and that it could be transported.
movielover
U.S. News & World Report
https://www.usnews.com articles

Trump Approves New York Javits Center to Treat Coronavirus Patients

"President Donald Trump gave approval for New York's temporary hospital at the Javits Center to be used to treat coronavirus patients as the number of cases continues to surge."
oski003
movielover said:

U.S. News & World Report

"President Donald Trump gave approval for New York's temporary hospital at the Javits Center to be used to treat coronavirus patients as the number of cases continues to surge."

+1000. TDS often prompts arrogant, asinine, rude, ignorant, incredibly wrong responses.
calpoly
oski003 said:

movielover said:

U.S. News & World Report

+1000. TDS often prompts arrogant, asinine, rude, ignorant, incredibly wrong responses.
Hey 003, did you actually read the article that ML linked? I bet you did not (the link is US News, not a story)! Opps, I remember, don't bet 003, he will back out of the bet after he now he lost.

The actually story about the Javitis Center is nothing like ML quoted, but that is nothin new. 003 is keen on making political point supporting tRump that he does not even research the story!
oski003
calpoly said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

U.S. News & World Report

Hey 003, did you actually read the article that ML linked? I bet you did not (the link is US News, not a story)! Opps, I remember, don't bet 003, he will back out of the bet after he now he lost.

The actually story about the Javitis Center is nothing like ML quoted, but that is nothin new. 003 is keen on making political point supporting tRump that he does not even research the story!

Why would I back out of a bet after I lost it? You have zero evidence that I have ever done that. Yes, the manner he mocked Movielover's contention was wrong, rude, arrogant, and ignorant. He could disagree with Movielover's point in a way that doesn't have to be wrong, rude, arrogant, and ignorant. If you feel that Movielover's characterization of Trump's delivery of the center is incorrect, so be it. EOB just chastised him with zero substance and didn't even address his point.
calpoly
oski003 said:

calpoly said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

U.S. News & World Report

Why would I back out of a bet after I lost it? You have zero evidence that I have ever done that. Yes, the manner he mocked Movielover's contention was wrong, rude, arrogant, and ignorant. He could disagree with Movielover's point in a way that doesn't have to be wrong, rude, arrogant, and ignorant. If you feel that Movielover's characterization of Trump's delivery of the center is incorrect, so be it. EOB just chastised him with zero substance and didn't even address his point.
Just as I suspected, you did not read the article...not surprising given your history on this board.
dajo9
First, movielover posted that Trump delivered the Javits Center to NY and Democrats refused to use it. Try as you may to deflect - that was movielover's argument. He followed that up with a bad link.

What Trump did was send army personnel to operate a non-covid emergency hospital at Javits. When Cuomo asked that covid be treated at Javits, Trump approved. His approval being required because of the army personnel. That covers movielover's first mistake.

Democrats, and New York in general, used Javits. That covers movielover's second mistake.

The link movielover posted was bad. That covers movielover's third mistake.

Stop complaining about calpoly pointing out that movielover is making idiotic claims.
American Vermin
oski003
dajo9 said:

First, movielover posted that Trump delivered the Javits Center to NY and Democrats refused to use it. Try as you may to deflect - that was movielover's argument. He followed that up with a bad link.

What Trump did was send army personnel to operate a non-covid emergency hospital at Javits. When Cuomo asked that covid be treated at Javits, Trump approved. His approval being required because of the army personnel. That covers movielover's first mistake.

Democrats, and New York in general, used Javits. That covers movielover's second mistake.

Stop complaining about calpoly pointing out that movielover is making idiotic claims.

This statement of yours below is fine and relevant.

"What Trump did was send army personnel to operate a non-covid emergency hospital at Javits. When Cuomo asked that covid be treated at Javits, Trump approved. His approval being required because of the army personnel."

This is what Eastern Oregon said to MLs claim

"President Trump delivered the Javitz Center to NYC, Gracie? Do tell. I wasn't even aware it was a federal building and that it could be transported."

EOB, the target of my criticism here (not calpoly), could have just engaged in substantive dialog as to why ML was incorrect about democrats refusing to use the hospitals instead of an incorrect gotcha about delivering hospitals. It was an asinine response. Calpoly just blindly flew in with support. You seem to be doing the same. This is pointless.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

"What Trump did was send army personnel to operate a non-covid emergency hospital at Javits. When Cuomo asked that covid be treated at Javits, Trump approved. His approval being required because of the army personnel."

"President Trump delivered the Javitz Center to NYC, Gracie? Do tell. I wasn't even aware it was a federal building and that it could be transported."

EOB, the target of my criticism here (not calpoly), could have just engaged in substantive dialog as to why ML was incorrect about democrats refusing to use the hospitals instead of an incorrect gotcha about delivering hospitals. It was an asinine response. Calpoly just blindly flew in with support. You seem to be doing the same. This is pointless.

EOB didn't say anything incorrect. He mocked movielover for saying something dumb. Movielover frequently doesn't warrant a serious response. This is one of those times.
American Vermin
AunBear89
You are also wasting your time with serious replies to 003 and the rest of the BI RWNJ clown car. They are all fine examples of today's GOP:

Liars, hypocrites, and morons.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
Daily Beast: 1,000-Bed Navy Hospital Ship Comfort in New York Accepts Just 3 Patients While City Tears Itself Apart

The military ship in Los Angeles only accepted 15 patients.
bearister
AunBear89 said:

You are also wasting your time with serious replies to 003 and the rest of the BI RWNJ clown car. They are all fine examples of today's GOP:

What? There is no evidence to back up your statements….at least I'm pretty sure there isn't.

"Some GOP campaign vendors urged Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) to drop out of his congressional race after his own campaign found a "pattern of deception that cut to the heart of the image he had cultivated as a wealthy financier," the N.Y. Times' Nicholas Fandos reports (subscription).

The lies were turned up by a campaign-commissioned "vulnerability study" by an unnamed Washington research firm in November 2021.

Why it matters: The Times says it discovered the existence of the study while looking into the vexing question, "How did the gate-keeping system of American politics Republican leaders, adversarial Democrats and the prying media allow a fabulist who boasted about phantom mansions and a fake resume get away with his con for so long?"

The vendors warned Santos he risked humiliation by continuing, and some members of his campaign team quit, The Times reports.

Santos was sworn in last weekend despite pressure to resign and federal and local investigations of his fabrications."
-Axios

GOP Reps. George Santos of New York (sweater vest) and Matt Gaetz of Florida (gray jacket) are sworn in by Speaker McCarthy in the wee hours last Saturday, Photo: Alex Brandon/AP

THE PARTY OF POWER OVER COUNTRY…AND WILLING TO SECURE THAT POWER AT ANY COST, INCLUDING UTILIZING TRAITORS, SEDITIONISTS, INSURRECTIONISTS AND CRIMINALS
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Apathetic Bear
AunBear89 said:

Did you say liars, hypocrites and morons?

Liars

Hypocrites

Morons

AunBear89
Cool story, bro.

Liars

Hypocrites

Morons
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
sycasey
Apathetic Bear said:

AunBear89 said:

Did you say liars, hypocrites and morons?
Pretty active with the new alias, Yogi.
Eastern Oregon Bear
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

EOB didn't say anything incorrect. He mocked movielover for saying something dumb. Movielover frequently doesn't warrant a serious response. This is one of those times.
It was a bit of a cheap shot, but movielover is so partisan and so frequently sloppy with the facts that I take occasional jabs at him. Here, I not only got to mock him, but I got under oski003's skin too. It's a win-win event.
bearister
Flu falls but Covid makes comeback, latest CDC data shows

https://mol.im/a/11633511
Apathetic Bear
AunBear89 said:

Cool story, bro.

Liars

Hypocrites

Morons

I'm glad that you agree that Democrats are liars, hypocrites and morons and did not attempt to make any substantive rebuttal to that fact.
AunBear89
I'm glad you think your middle school debate tactics help you own the Libs. Your act has always been tedious, regardless of the username.
DiabloWags
Im still waiting for that oleander extract to become FDA approved..... the one that Mr. My Pillow and Dr. Ben Carson were hyping to the Orange Buffoon.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
DiabloWags
Oh, my bad.
It was REJECTED.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/04/health/oleandrin-coronavirus-fda-mypillow/index.html
Apathetic Bear
Unit2Sucks said:

Once again he's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He plays fast and loose with his claims in order to portray the mRNA vaccines as less effective and safe than they actually are. He's proven himself to be untrustworthy here and continues to earn his reputation.
I don't know anything about oski003's claims about the so-called vaccine (why we call a flu shot a flu shot but pretend that the COVID shot is a vaccine is a complete mystery to me), but I'd say anybody accusing anybody else of playing fast and loose with evidence lost the moral authority to do so about the time they made this post:

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/102495/replies/1891315

Quote:

Your prior infection should provide some natural immunity. It would appear that you would have even more protection against Delta if you also got vaccinated but I understand you have a culture war to fight.

If I had climbed up that hill and died on it, that's a debate I probably wouldn't want to return to...ever.
bearister
People aren't taking this seriously': experts say US Covid surge is big risk

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/15/covid-19-coronavirus-us-surge-complacency?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
movielover
Bed Bath & BeGone is getting hammered.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Bewitched, bothered and bewildered continues to rage on at their keyboard.
Zippergate
bearister said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/15/covid-19-coronavirus-us-surge-complacency?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Boosters, especially the updated bivalent boosters, are highly effective at reducing the risk of severe disease and death. Yet only 15.4% of Americans over the age of five have received the new boosters.

Really? Based on what? (Spoiler alert: the answer is mouse antibody data, and the mice got sick anyway.) So where's the data showing disease reduction (not antibodies) in humans? So tired of these moronic axiomatic claims that the vaxxines reduce risk because..well...they're vaccines so they must reduce risk. Those of us who live in the real world know that jab doses and Covid are positively correlated. And explain to me why one should get a vaccine for a variant, Ba.1, that has been completely supplanted by XBB among others. Would you get last year's edition of the flu vaccine?

15.4% says the edifice is crumbling. People don't buy this garbage anymore. They know they've been lied to both with respect to safety and efficacy.
movielover
Zippergate said:

bearister said:

Boosters, especially the updated bivalent boosters, are highly effective at reducing the risk of severe disease and death. Yet only 15.4% of Americans over the age of five have received the new boosters.

Really? Based on what? (Spoiler alert: the answer is mouse antibody data, and the mice got sick anyway.) So where's the data showing disease reduction (not antibodies) in humans? So tired of these moronic axiomatic claims that the vaxxines reduce risk because..well...they're vaccines so they must reduce risk. Those of us who live in the real world know that jab doses and Covid are positively correlated. And explain to me why one should get a vaccine for a variant, Ba.1, that has been completely supplanted by XBB among others. Would you get last year's edition of the flu vaccine?

15.4% says the edifice is crumbling. People don't buy this garbage anymore. They know they've been lied to both with respect to safety and efficacy.

You know this board better than myself. Have any of the pro-vaccine people:

- modified their opinion?
- even said, "I believe in the vaccine, but just for those over 50, or who are high risk"?
- we should definitely not vaccinate young boys and men as the risks of myocarditis outweigh the gains.

None of these statements are a full retreat; just common-sense adjustments to new data that has been observed and repeated worldwide.

P.S. The kicker is we have no idea of the long-term effects of the clot shot. Myocarditis is easily observed. There are claims that cancer rates have spiked, and that there are problems with fertility / childbirth.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

You ok?
Taking mushrooms again???
Or do you think that BBBY has some kind of cure for Covid that didnt work out?
lol

movielover
Zippergate
All antibodies are not the same.

The problem of IgG4 Antibodies

Repeated boosters leads to reduced IgG3 antibodies (the protective type) and more IgG4 antibodies (which induce immune tolerance).

What Does Immune Tolerance Do?

• Immune tolerance prevents rapid clearance of the infection, making boosted people the slowest to clear Covid-19.
  • It prevents the formation of lasting neutralizing immunity, thus making affected people suffer from repeat reinfections. In other words, forget herd immunity.

Immune Tolerance is a Biological Time Bomb

Could repeat Covid infections, caused by immune tolerance, lead to increased mortality? Absolutely! This Singapore study suggests that most excess deaths in Singapore happen within 90 days of a Covid infection. A lot of such deaths, unfortunately, are not recorded as Covid deaths. They could be recorded as "sudden deaths" from "unknown cause."
Therefore, many months after the booster dose, a Covid infection is met with worthless, forgiving, and disease-ignoring IgG4 antibodies. The infection seems mild; the virus replicates unopposed due to the IgG4 switch; the cardiovascular system is damaged; the risk of sudden death multiplies!

A while ago, I asked: why does the strength of the statistical association between vaccines and excess deaths increase over time?

Fauci knew
Time for Nuremburg 2.0

First Page Last Page
Page 94 of 137

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.