Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

509,826 Views | 5321 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by movielover
Goldener Bar
How long do you want to ignore this user?

BearHunter

Dr. Hortez vaccine shot recommendation progression: one, two, three, four, bivalent, annual, monthly
CNN called him a "national treasure".
BearHunter

This was a rough day on Twitter for Dr. Cotez and Fauci and a great day for RFJ Jr. Joe Rogan previously had Dr. Cortez on his show and questioned him during the pandemic on his attitude towards general health.

Cal88
movielover
The scam of the century?
BearHunter
movielover said:

The scam of the century?
Goldener Bar
BearHunter said:

movielover said:

The scam of the century?

Zippergate
If you believed her, you're Flounder

movielover
Cal88
^ Fort Detrick, Maryland.
movielover
movielover
Big C

I am hearing that everyone on board that submersible had had the COVID vax, so there's even more to add to the list:

- causes instantaneous death 100% of the time when exposed to a gazillion pounds of pressure

- causes a brain fog that prevents rich people from making prudent decisions

- caused the sinking of the Titanic by inventing a time machine, going back 111 years and taking the form of an ice berg
Cal88
^They would have survived, had they been wearing masks and socially distancing.
movielover
Big C said:

I am hearing that everyone on board that submersible had had the COVID vax, so there's even more to add to the list:

- causes instantaneous death 100% of the time when exposed to a gazillion pounds of pressure

- caused the sinking of the Titanic by inventing a time machine, going back 111 years and taking the form of an ice berg

Mother Nature is telling us to use the best and the brightest, not the DEI Woke affirmative action / racism.

The CEO clearly said he didn't hire '50-year-old white guys' because they were NOT 'inspirational'. ---> racism
Big C
movielover said:

Big C said:

Mother Nature is telling us to use the best and the brightest, not the DEI Woke affirmative action / racism.

The CEO clearly said he didn't hire '50-year-old white guys' because they were NOT 'inspirational'. ---> racism

You should perform an accounting of what kills more Americans these days: the COVID vaccine, or the woke!
Eastern Oregon Bear
Big C said:

movielover said:

Big C said:

You should perform an accounting of what kills more Americans these days: the COVID vaccine, or the woke!
Heck, I'd settle for hearing about his wake.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

Drank the Kool-aid.

THANK GOD FOR DONALD TRUMP CREATING OPERATION WARP SPEED!

DiabloWags
DiabloWags
Big C
^^^ It was like having a damn broken clock in the Oval Office! ^^^
movielover
BC didn't start a proxy war with Russia.
Big C
movielover said:

With all due respect, that's a ridiculous comment. Russia started the war, not the US. What do you suppose Trump would've done if Russia had invaded Ukraine under his watch? Or, put another way, what would you have had Biden do last February?
movielover
Big C said:

movielover said:

With all due respect, that's a ridiculous comment. Russia started the war, not the US. What do you suppose Trump would've done if Russia had invaded Ukraine under his watch? Or, put another way, what would you have had Biden do last February?

Russia didn't dare invade Ukraine while President Trump was in office, he was hands and and didn't take ****.

Biden (Blinken /Sullivan / Nuland) are hapless.

1. POTUS Trump allegedly gave a blunt warning to Putin about not invading Ukraine.

2. President Trump could negotiate, communicate, and use leverage, whereas Biden (Obama / Clinton) is likely sleeping in Delaware a large chunk of the time. On top of that, Biden just insulted PM Xi ("dictator") after Blinken was trying to repair the disintegrating relationship, and doubled down on his insult after being queried. Panda big mad, and Biden is looking for his sippy cup.
Zippergate
Big C said:

movielover said:

There were multiple opportunities to avoid the war or end it early, but the neocon deep state which controls Biden wanted none of it. Who knows what would have happened on Trump's watch, but the fact that both the Russian incursions occurred on Obama/Biden's watch is indisputable fact in Trump's favor.
movielover
movielover

MinotStateBeav
Funny, my mother who has Rheumatoid Arthritis takes ivermectin for it, and never had an issue with covid at 67-68 years old, I originally told her to get vaxxed because I wanted to keep her around but realized I was telling her to do it out of fear and not out of proof or evidence. I ended up telling telling her I trust her to make her own decision. She decided to not get vaxxed, and never had an issue with covid. The funny thing is, I had covid b4 we had a vax made and she would have had been exposed to mine, but never caught it. I think her ivermectin use likely shielded her from the effects and I never knew it.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Bill Clinton? Yeah, I'd agree he didn't start a proxy war with Russia.
movielover
So glad for your Mother. My Dad got vaxxed, his new wife is a hardcore Liberal. When the vaxx was released I delayed getting it, and she asked me why. I told her I'm not in a high-risk group. I also heard who it was hitting hardest (frail and overweight), so I increased my workouts. Then I read early reports of myocarditis in young men, so that gave me pause.

Then I saw respected doctors like Dr. Malone and colleagues get pilloried and banned, which set off my antenna. The Bakersfield doctors who explained how masks wouldn't work and how viruses work, were banned. A relative got Covid and was given ZERO treatment protocol. An acquaintance got the jab and almost died within 5 minutes.

Google / Internet massively shadow banned Ivermectin, other proven therapies, and countries that eviscerated Covid. I worked all through the lockdowns and never got Covid. Two times I felt something trying to impact my body like early flu signals, and I maxed out on Vitamin C, OJ, Zinc, sleep and hiking. A friend was denied Ivermectin by his doctor, so an East coast friend shipped him some.
movielover
Excellent 13-minute video on Ivermectin, Fauci, shadow-banned doctors, Big Pharma, Pfizer and how India and Mexico City beat Covid overnight. Amazing that a Japanese scientist found Ivermectin off of a golf course in Japan! I love that guy!

BearHunter
If there's one word that triggers the crazies here more than Trump, it's Ivermectin. You know who you are.
movielover
The censorship is crazy. I spent time about a year ago searching for India and how one province of 200 million beat Covid, and it was crickets. I can't recall if I ever tried DDG.
Cal88
movielover said:

The censorship is crazy. I spent time about a year ago searching for India and how one province of 200 million beat Covid, and it was crickets. I can't recall if I ever tried DDG.

It's Uttar Pradesh, one of the most populous Indian states if not the most with 250M people, in a dense urban setting, would be the 5th largest population in the world. My main Indian business partners are located there, in east Delhi, they all got a kit with IVM, vitamin D, zinc etc distributed at local pharmacies:

Other Indian states like center-left/globalist aligned Kerala did not use ivermectin and fared a lot worse. Uttar Pradesh has 17% of India's total population, only had 4% of Indian covid deaths. Kerala has 3% of India's population, 7.5 times fewer people than U.P., ended up with 3 times as many covid deaths as U.P., so Kerala, which did not use ivermectin, had about 22 times the death rate as Uttar Pradesh, which widely distributed it!

https://prsindia.org/covid-19/cases/statewisecomparison

Uttar Pradesh government says early use of Ivermectin helped to keep positivity, deaths low
Claiming that timely introduction of Ivermectin since the first wave has helped the state maintain a relatively low positivity rate despite in its high population density.

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/lucknow/uttar-pradesh-government-says-ivermectin-helped-to-keep-deaths-low-7311786/

Ivermectin obliterates 97 percent of Delhi cases
https://www.thedesertreview.com/news/national/ivermectin-obliterates-97-percent-of-delhi-cases/article_6a3be6b2-c31f-11eb-836d-2722d2325a08.html

PS I got all these results on the first page doing a search with Yandex.

movielover
First Page Last Page
Page 106 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.