Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

509,899 Views | 5321 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Excess deaths in Northern Europe - critical slides at 4:40. Guest doctor believes the excess deaths are "multi factoral", though she does note the "bad batches" of Covid vaxxs which caused a large set of problems.

Zippergate
Brilliant quote from Bret Weinstein (evolutionary biologist and Covid policy critic) on twitter

"The rent-seeking elites captured every institution and repurposed it for extraction, propaganda, surveillance and coercion. As a result, we are flying blind, with no ability to detect the real danger of anything."

Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

Brilliant quote from Bret Weinstein (evolutionary biologist and Covid policy critic) on twitter

"The rent-seeking elites captured every institution and repurposed it for extraction, propaganda, surveillance and coercion. As a result, we are flying blind, with no ability to detect the real danger of anything."

So you're admitting that you have no idea if there's any real danger of anything, you're just running around like Chicken Little and crying about how the sky is falling.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Zippergate said:

So you're admitting that you have no idea if there's any real danger of anything, you're just running around like Chicken Little and crying about how the sky is falling.

That's not what he is saying. Strike one.
Zippergate

Zippergate said:

Certainly the capture of our institutions has reduced the signal-to-noise ratio. But this does not mean that diligent, truth-seeking individuals are precluded from discovering the truth, only that it is more difficult, and their attempts to get the word out and influence policy lead to censorship and negative personal repercussions.

What you call Chicken Little, others might call sensible vigilance. Perhaps you'd feel a little differently if you or a family member had been coerced into an obviously unnecessary medical procedure and suffered serious side effects as so many people did.
BearHunter
oski003 said:

That's not what he is saying. Strike one.
Eastern Oregon struck out a long time ago.
Zippergate
Shaka Hislop, Tori Kelly, Marquise Goodwin, Bronny James just in the last couple of days. Absolutely nothing to see here, all completely normal, though it could a a nefarious plot by Putin. Or Trump. Or Both!

Sure wish U2S was still around to edumacate us. I feel so lost without his encyclopedic medical knowledge.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

Shaka Hislop, Tori Kelly, Marquise Goodwin, Bronny James just in the last couple of days. Absolutely nothing to see here, all completely normal, though it could a a nefarious plot by Putin. Or Trump. Or Both!
If only Hank Gathers hadn't been vaccinated! He would have had a long NBA career and Loyola Marymount would have won an NCAA basketball championship.
oski003

Zippergate said:

If only Hank Gathers hadn't been vaccinated! He would have had a long NBA career and Loyola Marymount would have won an NCAA basketball championship.

Hank Gathers was national news. At that time, it was a rare event.
Big C
oski003 said:

Zippergate said:

Yeah, I mean, look at San Francisco. The downtown is now practically deserted! Let's put two and two together:

SF is now a barren wasteland, probably from that myocarditis thingy... and...

SF had one of the highest COVID vaccination rates!

DOOM SPIRAL EXPLAINED! Next?
oski003
Big C said:

oski003 said:

Zippergate said:

Yeah, I mean, look at San Francisco. The downtown is now practically deserted! Let's put two and two together:

Pfizer and Fauci salute you, sir.
Cal88
New Swiss study: 1 in 35 recipients of Moderna mRNA vaccine have had some myocardital heart damage.

movielover
oski003 said:

Zippergate said:

I believe Eastern Oregon just committed a "self owned". Yes. Gathers. Once in a decade.
movielover
Big C said:

oski003 said:

Zippergate said:

The Doom Spiral is the culmination of fifty years of failed Liberal policies.

Paris is aflame.

London leads the world in knife attacks.

Sweden is the rape Capitol of Europe.

Buy Poland is reportedly still safe. Do the math.
movielover
A good friend is a recently retired UC professor. Last night he received word another healthy friend died unexpectedly. He's had three friends, all healthy non smokers, under 70, fully vaxxed, die.
MTbear22
Zippergate said:

MTbear22 said:

Big C said:

The group you refer to as "somewhat older coastal college grads", I would call "graduates of the number one public university in the world... smart folks who know shxt" (conveniently leaving out any references to age, lol).

That's fair enough, but while I was at Cal there was absolutely no shortage of intelligent people who had stupid thoughts/ beliefs, especially if it was a topic not in their training. I'm not advocating for Cal88's stance on the matter, I just think saying "well we're smart though" isn't a worthwhile counterargument.

I think we can all admit that, undeniably, there's a huge political bias in how people view the vaccines. Many right-wingers are more prone to be distrustful of the vax. Many leftists are too prone to thinking it's liquid rainbows and happiness, ignoring or denying any actual data showing its risks. Way too many of us look at vax statistics through the lens of ideology rather than science.

I'm a biologist, so I just care about data. That led me to make my own decisions on the vaccine (double plus another boost). But I understand if some came to other conclusions, especially if they're a non-scientist trying to wade through complex data and hefty considerations while juggling the emotional impact of those decisions.
Agree 100% that ultimately it is just about the data. The problem is, the data is not trustworthy. If you draw your conclusions based on just the available data, you are assuming that the people and institutions responsible for gathering, processing, and presenting the data are trustworthy. This is obviously a faulty assumption as has been proven by numerous FOIA releases.

Your comment about political bias just shows that you haven't been paying attention to the political affiliation of the skeptics. Many, perhaps even a majority, come from the left. The fact that their message has message has resonated with so-called "right-wingers" and not with the left does not make this is a left-right issue. It's really a battle of authoritarian quasi-statism versus the people and the first casualty was truth.
You're making a few poor assumptions here. I never said good/ reliable data is the easiest data to come by, nor would I ever suggest that. I said data is what matters; knowing the data you can trust and then accounting for all sources of bias or error within that data, I'm sure we'd agree, is essential.

I also never denied that there are plenty of skeptics on the left, and plenty of people pretty far on the right (like some in my family) who had no issue getting vaxxed as soon as they were eligible.
MTbear22
movielover said:

I'll dig it up for you. Life insurance experts calculate these numbers - allegedly a standard deviation of 3 is a once in 200 year occurrence. The current standard deviation is 12.

The first wave were those over 70, with multiple co-morbidities, which is understandable. The following wave - after the vaxx - I believe hit everybody.

The numbers are critical especially bc they come from employed, able bodied, insured, 30-65 year olds working for the corporate 500 or 1000. Employed, insured, stable.

I appreciate it. Do you have the source? I might peruse it if I get some free time.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

oski003 said:

Zippergate said:

I believe Eastern Oregon just committed a "self owned". Yes. Gathers. Once in a decade.
It's not as uncommon as you and oski003 are suggesting. It just didn't get a lot of news coverage. It would be reported locally for a few days and then forgotten. I recall an NFL player dying on the field as well as a baseball umpire (I think).
Zippergate
MTbear22 said:

Zippergate said:

MTbear22 said:

Big C said:

The group you refer to as "somewhat older coastal college grads", I would call "graduates of the number one public university in the world... smart folks who know shxt" (conveniently leaving out any references to age, lol).

That's fair enough, but while I was at Cal there was absolutely no shortage of intelligent people who had stupid thoughts/ beliefs, especially if it was a topic not in their training. I'm not advocating for Cal88's stance on the matter, I just think saying "well we're smart though" isn't a worthwhile counterargument.

I think we can all admit that, undeniably, there's a huge political bias in how people view the vaccines. Many right-wingers are more prone to be distrustful of the vax. Many leftists are too prone to thinking it's liquid rainbows and happiness, ignoring or denying any actual data showing its risks. Way too many of us look at vax statistics through the lens of ideology rather than science.

I'm a biologist, so I just care about data. That led me to make my own decisions on the vaccine (double plus another boost). But I understand if some came to other conclusions, especially if they're a non-scientist trying to wade through complex data and hefty considerations while juggling the emotional impact of those decisions.
Agree 100% that ultimately it is just about the data. The problem is, the data is not trustworthy. If you draw your conclusions based on just the available data, you are assuming that the people and institutions responsible for gathering, processing, and presenting the data are trustworthy. This is obviously a faulty assumption as has been proven by numerous FOIA releases.

Your comment about political bias just shows that you haven't been paying attention to the political affiliation of the skeptics. Many, perhaps even a majority, come from the left. The fact that their message has message has resonated with so-called "right-wingers" and not with the left does not make this is a left-right issue. It's really a battle of authoritarian quasi-statism versus the people and the first casualty was truth.
You're making a few poor assumptions here. I never said good/ reliable data is the easiest data to come by, nor would I ever suggest that. I said data is what matters; knowing the data you can trust and then accounting for all sources of bias or error within that data, I'm sure we'd agree, is essential.

I also never denied that there are plenty of skeptics on the left, and plenty of people pretty far on the right (like some in my family) who had no issue getting vaxxed as soon as they were eligible.
Actually, you're the one making a poor assumption here imo. You assume that the medical authorities are bound by duty and ethics to collect and distribute data that accurately portrays the nature of the situation. To suggest otherwise demands strong evidence of a clear pattern of behavior to the contrary. Sadly, that is exactly where we are. From the lab leak, the unscientific advice on spread of the virus, attacks on alternative treatments and the vaccine coverup, I don't see how any rational person can accept anything coming out of the pharma industrial complex without a healthy dose of skepticism. That's just the nature of trust. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Millions and millions of people all over the world have lost trust in their supposed betters and that is a very bad thing, but it is the natural, correct response to cynical, self-serving statist propaganda.
movielover
Dr. John Campbell out of the UK - new proactive study.

Like always, he gives a quick summary up front of the basics, before expounding.

Cal88
151% rise in myocarditis rates after the rollout of mRNA vaccines:

Quote:

Gilbert Cisneros Jr., undersecretary of defense for personnel and readiness, confirmed the annual average of myocarditis cases soared 151% in 2021 in the wake of the COVID-19 vaccine rollout

"When reported, the cases have especially been in adolescents and young adult males within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna),"

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/07/pentagon-confirms-myocarditis-cases-in-troops-spiked-after-covid-vax-rollout/
Zippergate
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/mrna-covid-jabs-have-caused-silent

A dose of Moderna's Covid jab injured the hearts of about 3 percent of people who received it, Swiss researchers have found.
The vaccinated people did not show obvious signs of heart damage. But when researchers ran blood tests three days after the jabs, they found high levels of troponin, a protein the heart releases when it is injured, in many recipients.
"Subclinical mRNA vaccine-associated myocardial injury is much more common than estimated based on passive surveillance," the researchers concluded. The paper was published last week in the peer-reviewed European Journal of Heart Failure.
In their discussion, the researchers noted that this is the third - and largest - study using blood tests shortly after vaccination to examine post-mRNA heart injury. (The two previous studies took place in Israel and Thailand.) All three papers have shown far higher rates of damage than "passive surveillance" vaccine safety systems.
"Additional active surveillance studies are needed," they wrote.

But if the last three years are any guide, those studies will not be run in the United States.
Nearly every important finding on mRNA safety has come from researchers based outside the United States - even though Moderna and Pfizer are American companies and the United States administered far more mRNA shots than anywhere else.

Zippergate
THEY KNEW

Begs the question. WHO else was given the privilege of receiving the "special" batch?
Vaxxers think they're in the same boat with their fearless leaders, but that may be a faulty assumption.

Zippergate

Zippergate
Well, well, well. FDA is actually talking truth in court. The FDA can advise whatever the heck it wants regardless of the science, regardless of the consequences for doctors trying to do the right thing, they are only accountable to politicians (no scientific independence), and have SOVEREIGN IMMUNITY. Their advice cause you damage? Go pound sand. All of this has been obvious for a while but it's nice to hear it directly from the FDA.

"1) FDA Attorney Ashley Cheung Honold Now Says Doctors Did Have the Right to Prescribe Ivermectin Off-Label for COVID-19 "Here FDA was not regulating the off-label use of drugs…The FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe Ivermectin to treat COVID"

2) FDA Attorney Ashley Cheung Honold Says the FDA Has 'Sovereign Immunity' and Cannot Be Held Responsible for Misleading Statements "If the FDA is merely making information statements, they do have sovereign immunity"

3) FDA Attorney Ashley Cheung Honold Says the FDA Does Have the Power to Issue Medical Advice JUDGE: "Does it matter whether they are scientific views or not...or whether they are just views?" HONOLD: "There's nothing in the multiple sources of authority that I cited that require the FDA to go through any sort of formal process"

4) FDA Attorney Ashley Cheung Honold Says Even if FDA Statements on Ivermectin Were Partially Misleading, the Agency Is Not Responsible for Doctors Losing Their Jobs "Even if this court concluded that the parts of the statement that said 'Stop It' were unlawful, the remaining parts of the statements that merely provided information would still be available"

5) In the Most Disturbing Admission, FDA Attorney Ashley Cheung Honold Says the FDA is 'Held Accountable by the Political Process' "The public can elect its government officials and FDA…have politically accountable heads of the agency who are held accountable by the political process. It's not the role of the courts to fact-check the FDA's scientific statements"
BearHunter
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

And peanut butter is dog food. People aren't morons. Just because something can be for horses, doesn't make it horse dewormer. Nobody here has advocated taking horse dewormer.
Naaaaaaa.

Just a bunch of clowns at the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) that so many losers on social media have been quoting and promoting over the years.

Ivermectin - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com)

Wags left and run because he knew everything was going to come out eventually.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

And peanut butter is dog food. People aren't morons. Just because something can be for horses, doesn't make it horse dewormer. Nobody here has advocated taking horse dewormer.
Naaaaaaa.

Just a bunch of clowns at the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) that so many losers on social media have been quoting and promoting over the years.

Ivermectin - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com)

The Epoch Times. Heh. That's so 2020.
oski003

BearHunter said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Naaaaaaa.

You being close-minded to any sources outside your bubble was 2020, 2021, 2022, and certainly has continued into 2023.
Zippergate

BearHunter said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Naaaaaaa.

A reporter recorded what an FDA attorney said in court. It's called reporting. It used to be a real thing even your newspapers before the editorials started appearing on every page. Sad that people can no longer recognize or even remember the difference.
bearister
COVID-19 hospitalization rates on rise in CA - Axios San Francisco

https://www.axios.com/local/san-francisco/2023/08/21/covid-19-hospitalization-rates-rise-california

San Francisco's Oceanside wastewater treatment plant also saw a 209% increase in COVID-19 matter in local sewage between July 9 and Aug. 9, the San Francisco Standard reports.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
smh
bearister said:

COVID-19 hospitalization rates on rise..

Cal88
bearister said:

COVID-19 hospitalization rates on rise in CA - Axios San Francisco

https://www.axios.com/local/san-francisco/2023/08/21/covid-19-hospitalization-rates-rise-california

San Francisco's Oceanside wastewater treatment plant also saw a 209% increase in COVID-19 matter in local sewage between July 9 and Aug. 9, the San Francisco Standard reports.

The rate went up from 2.3 cases per 100,000 to 3.3 per 100,000... 209% increase!!!!!!
movielover
Obesity plays a major role, and I'm sure habitual Marijuana use doesn't help.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Obesity plays a major role, and I'm sure habitual Marijuana use doesn't help.
People got more obese and chain smoked more joints in the last month?
Cal88
Not really sure about these two items, but I thought it was funny nevertheless:

Cannabidiol inhibits SARS-CoV-2 replication through induction of the host ER stress and innate immune responses
https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.abi6110

Lancet Respir Med. 2022; (published online Aug 16.) on the basis of cellular and animal studiesthat nicotine might reduce the risk of COVID-19 by either competing with the virus for surface binding or attenuating inflammation must, at the very least, be treated with great caution
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(22)00182-5/fulltext

First Page Last Page
Page 108 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.