Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

509,952 Views | 5321 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Funny. Lots of overlapping issues. I know a very overweight Deadhead who was admitted to the hospital with one or two health issues. Upon release, he joined us at an Indian buffet and later lit up. He was back in the hospital the following day. I'm sure neither helped.
BearHunter
BearHunter
10% For The Big Guy said:

BearHunter said:

Will you comply with the new Covid restrictions, whatever they are?
As the Democrats try to get their pre-election COVID scare up and running again, let's remind everyone what the actual death rate of this horrible disease is.

Of course, even the Democrats who have contracted this disease despite the masks and boosters they've been getting might be catching on to this by now.

3.4% death rate? I need to start taking some horse dewormer medication like right now!
Cal88
BearHunter said:

BearHunter said:

Will you comply with the new Covid restrictions, whatever they are?
As the Democrats try to get their pre-election COVID scare up and running again, let's remind everyone what the actual death rate of this horrible disease is.

Of course, even the Democrats who have contracted this disease despite the masks and boosters they've been getting might be catching on to this by now.

3.4% death rate? I need to start taking some horse dewormer medication like right now!

That, ironically, is the rate of heart tissue damage from the mRNA vaccines among the most vulnerable segment to its effect, young people/teens, about 3%, as revealed by studies from Switzerland, Malaysia.
movielover
A local friend, a retired UC professor, just had his third friend unexpectedly die. All have been around 70, non smokers, non drug users, no serious health issues, healthy, and partially or fully vaxxed. His most recent friend who recently died, said "I never felt right after my last vaccination."
Zippergate
Speaking of dying "suddenly" or "unexpectedly"...

Cal88
Congressman Ford (D) is on his 7th shot, had covid 3 times already, requests people mask up again...

Zippergate
https://icandecide.org/press-release/internal-cdc-presentation-shows-it-knew-for-months-that-covid-19-vaccine-efficacy-was-waning-and-kept-it-a-secret/

"Internal CDC Presentation Shows it Knew for Months that COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy was Waning and Kept it a Secret"

the REAL big lie: "Pandemic of the unvaccinated"
Zippergate
.A trip down memory lane (HT to jikkyleaks on twitter who pointed this out)

Remember Vioxx, the painkiller that had to be pulled from the market for causing heart attacks? Check out the story below which describes how the manufacturer, Merck, tried to silence Vioxx critics. Chilling stuff that sounds all too familiar; this shlit is standard operating procedure for big pharma. Except now you have the full power of the US government and support of media and social media behind it. Who says history doesn't repeat itself? If you don't eradicate a cancerous tumor, it metastasizes.

I highly recommend this timeline of the Vioxx saga (https://www.npr.org/2007/11/10/5470430/timeline-the-rise-and-fall-of-vioxx). Here's a snip. "Research later published in the medical journal Lancet estimates that 88,000 Americans had heart attacks from taking Vioxx, and 38,000 of them died. "

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/merck-created-hit-list-to-destroy-neutralize-or-discredit-dissenting-doctors/

Cal88
MinotStateBeav
She's an idiot...she's making herself complicit in this now.
dmh65
Looking back at the early part of this thread is a remarkable experience. People who had 100% trust in the shot and wanted everyone to be forced to get it, and denied adverse reactions to the shot. I really hope that they've learned from this experience.
Nobody should be forced to take a drug; informed consent matters.
Cal88
dmh65 said:

Looking back at the early part of this thread is a remarkable experience. People who had 100% trust in the shot and wanted everyone to be forced to get it, and denied adverse reactions to the shot. I really hope that they've learned from this experience.
Nobody should be forced to take a drug; informed consent matters.

Cal88
Cal88
Lets Go Brandon 15
Cal88 said:

movielover
Maybe some on the Left used the poor illegal immigrants as a proxy to keep the border open, so fentanyl could thin the herd?
Cal88

Cal88 said:

It's pointless, and even deceptive to include young people under 20 in this stat, because their covid death rate is in the order of 1 in 500,000. Contrast with myocarditis rates for that same group from the mRNA vaccines around 1 in 35, according to studies from Switzerland and Thailand.

New study in CA:
Boosted People More Likely Than Unvaccinated To Be Infected: New Study Finds
SATURDAY, SEP 09, 2023 - 09:20 AM

by Zachary Stieber
People who received a new COVID-19 vaccine booster were more likely to contract COVID-19 than people who received no COVID-19 vaccine doses, according to a new study of prisons in California.

Among 96,201 inmates with data on COVID-19 testing and vaccination, researchers identified 2,835 cases.

They found that 1,187 of the cases were among people who had received a bivalent vaccine, versus just 568 cases among the unvaccinated.

Infection rates in the group that received bivalent shots was 3.2 percent, vs. 2.7 percent in the unvaccinated.
Quote:

"The bivalent-vaccinated group had a slightly but statistically significantly higher infection rate than the unvaccinated group," Dr. Robert Mayes of the California Correctional Healthcare Services and the other authors wrote.
Stratifying by age, researchers found that the gap was larger in elderly inmates.
Among inmates at least 65 years old, the infection rate was 6.4 percent among the vaccinated and 4.5 percent among those who had not received a shot. Among inmates at least 50 years old, the rates were 4 percent and 3 percent, respectively.

The study was published by the Cureus journal.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/boosted-people-more-likely-unvaccinated-be-infected-new-study-finds

Zippergate
Zippergate
Zippergate
oski003
These recommendations are over the top. Big Pharma rules.

"CDC recommends updated Covid-19 vaccines for everyone 6 months and older."

They further said, "If you have not received a COVID-19 vaccine in the past 2 months, get an updated COVID-19 vaccine to protect yourself this fall and winter."

Clinical trial data presented Tuesday on the effectiveness of the updated vaccines didn't include children under 12, which left ACIP member Dr. Pablo Sanchez, a pediatrician at Nationwide Children's Hospital in Ohio, feeling uncomfortable about making a blanket recommendation for everyone 6 months and older.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/12/health/cdc-covid-19-vaccines/index.html
movielover
Doubling down on insane.
sycasey
I might regret asking the question, but . . . seriously, why would it be strange for there to be an annual COVID shot (which is basically what this would be), like there is for the flu?
oski003
sycasey said:

I might regret asking the question, but . . . seriously, why would it be strange for there to be an annual COVID shot (which is basically what this would be), like there is for the flu?

Why has an mRNA vaccine never been approved for anything but covid? Your answer lies there.
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Why has an mRNA vaccine never been approved for anything but covid? Your answer lies there.
Because sometimes new technologies happen?
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

New technologies that create vaccine holidays as most people can't work the next day because the vaccine is so intolerable.
bearister
tRump needs as many wedge issues as he can come up with right now spinning around on the wheel.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

New technologies that create vaccine holidays as most people can't work the next day because the vaccine is so intolerable.
Yes, this was advertised as a potential side effect up front. And?
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

It packs a punch. Part of that punch is a high rate of myocarditis. Because of such, shouldn't be recommended for healthy men under 35. Yes, I understand that myocarditis is NOW advertised as a potential side effect.
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

It packs a punch. Part of that punch is a high rate of myocarditis. Because of such, shouldn't be recommended for healthy men under 35. Yes, I understand that myocarditis is NOW advertised as a potential side effect.

So we've moved from "it shouldn't have been approved" to "it shouldn't be recommended for a particular group." Okay.
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

So we've moved from "it shouldn't have been approved" to "it shouldn't be recommended for a particular group." Okay.

No, we are discussing the CDC's overbroad recommendations, as stated above. Not sure if you are purposely moving the needle or just lost complete focus on what we are talking about.

Remember this from yesterday? ...

They further said, "If you have not received a COVID-19 vaccine in the past 2 months, get an updated COVID-19 vaccine to protect yourself this fall and winter."
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

No, we are discussing the CDC's overbroad recommendations, as stated above. Not sure if you are purposely moving the needle or just lost complete focus on what we are talking about.

Yes, which sounds like a very similar recommendation (not requirement) as for flu shots. Remember that from yesterday? I'm saying that doesn't seem weird.

You seem to think the myocarditis risk is so grave that it should not be recommended. From what I can tell, that risk is wildly overblown by conspiracy theorists. I doubt I would ever convince you of that.
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Yes, which sounds like a very similar recommendation (not requirement) as for flu shots. Remember that from yesterday? I'm saying that doesn't seem weird.

You seem to think the myocarditis risk is so grave that it should not be recommended. From what I can tell, that risk is wildly overblown by conspiracy theorists. I doubt I would ever convince you of that.

Yes, we are talking about mRNA covid shots, which have a high likelihood of knocking you out of work or school for a day as well as a real myocarditis risk, with flu shots, which don't have a high likelihood of knocking you out of work or school for a day and don't have a real myocarditis risk.

They aren't the same. Thanks for making me spell it out. Have a nice day.
First Page Last Page
Page 109 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.