Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

510,179 Views | 5321 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

REPORT: Top COVID 'experts' including Dr. Anthony Fauci and former NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins cashed in on $325 million through royalty checks from the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1690729024736088064&ved=2ahUKEwiNhdrAr6iBAxXU****HZ0lC0kQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3HSfDPquDqGpDPl7VsRoOn

That's a lot of money in royalties for Fauci and Collins, impartial government servants, revered by lemmings.
Revered is your word, used to smear your opponents. People who agreed with Fauci and Collins didn't revere or worship him. You make these kinds of disingenuous arguments, yet you wonder why people take issue with you.

Fauci was Time Man of the Year. There was even a 2021 movie made about him. I stand by what I said.
Being Time's Man of the Year doesn't mean they were worshiped or even heroic. See how Time defines it:

What does it mean to be Person of the Year?

The title goes to "the person or persons who most affected the news and our lives, for good or ill, and embodied what was important about the year, for better or for worse," as former Managing Editor Walter Isaacson wrote in the 1998 issue. That means the person is not necessarily a heroAdolf Hitler, for example, was Person of the Year in 1938, with a cover showing him playing a ghastly organ and a cover line touting, "From the unholy organist, a hymn of hate." Stalin got the nod twice, while the selection of Iran's Ayatullah Khomeini in 1979, when the magazine called him "the mystic who lit the fires of hatred." And some choices have been ambiguous; take Newt Gingrich, who was a hero to some and a menace to others.

As for the movie, there have been movies made about Jesus Christ and movies about Ted Bundy. It doesn't mean much except that the subject was noteworthy for some reason.
Quote:

By any chance, have you bought this? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.amazon.com/Fauci-Fan-Club-gift-Women/dp/B08F63H1HX&ved=2ahUKEwjb1bfrtqiBAxWHJUQIHZRFB0AQFnoECCYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0ak_21-FoHYpDzG4y7vYTR

You can find similar t-shirts for just about any public or historical figure, good or bad. Another meaningless belittling taunt from you.

You are certainly going out of your way to discredit a fact. Here's Fauci talking briefly about how he is idolized. Fast forward to 17:30. Is that the best you got in trying to counter my points? Are you now going to go back and see if I missed a comma somewhere? You are posting garbage. Better luck next time.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2023/04/28/amanpour-covid-pandemic-anthony-fauci.cnn
You should investigate the differences between facts and opinions.

That ranks in the top 100 of dumbest things you have ever said to support your poor arguments. It is a fact that many revere Fauci. I do at least giving you credit for attempting to make logical arguments (even if auxiliary to an argument) instead of merely throwing out childish insults like angrybear.
Who are these people who worship Fauci? I don't know of any. I suspect you can find some back in 2020 but probably not many now. However, you never point to them. You just assert it's a fact that people worship Fauci. That's an opinion. If Fauci believes people worship him, that scary but also an opinion. I could say this Fauci worship claim is among the top 100 dumbest things you've claimed, but I'll refrain from stooping to your level.

I notice you completely ignored how Time's Man of the Year doesn't imply admiration like you suggested.
oski003

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

REPORT: Top COVID 'experts' including Dr. Anthony Fauci and former NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins cashed in on $325 million through royalty checks from the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1690729024736088064&ved=2ahUKEwiNhdrAr6iBAxXU****HZ0lC0kQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3HSfDPquDqGpDPl7VsRoOn

That's a lot of money in royalties for Fauci and Collins, impartial government servants, revered by lemmings.
Revered is your word, used to smear your opponents. People who agreed with Fauci and Collins didn't revere or worship him. You make these kinds of disingenuous arguments, yet you wonder why people take issue with you.

Fauci was Time Man of the Year. There was even a 2021 movie made about him. I stand by what I said.
Being Time's Man of the Year doesn't mean they were worshiped or even heroic. See how Time defines it:

What does it mean to be Person of the Year?

The title goes to "the person or persons who most affected the news and our lives, for good or ill, and embodied what was important about the year, for better or for worse," as former Managing Editor Walter Isaacson wrote in the 1998 issue. That means the person is not necessarily a heroAdolf Hitler, for example, was Person of the Year in 1938, with a cover showing him playing a ghastly organ and a cover line touting, "From the unholy organist, a hymn of hate." Stalin got the nod twice, while the selection of Iran's Ayatullah Khomeini in 1979, when the magazine called him "the mystic who lit the fires of hatred." And some choices have been ambiguous; take Newt Gingrich, who was a hero to some and a menace to others.

As for the movie, there have been movies made about Jesus Christ and movies about Ted Bundy. It doesn't mean much except that the subject was noteworthy for some reason.
Quote:

By any chance, have you bought this? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.amazon.com/Fauci-Fan-Club-gift-Women/dp/B08F63H1HX&ved=2ahUKEwjb1bfrtqiBAxWHJUQIHZRFB0AQFnoECCYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0ak_21-FoHYpDzG4y7vYTR

You can find similar t-shirts for just about any public or historical figure, good or bad. Another meaningless belittling taunt from you.

You are certainly going out of your way to discredit a fact. Here's Fauci talking briefly about how he is idolized. Fast forward to 17:30. Is that the best you got in trying to counter my points? Are you now going to go back and see if I missed a comma somewhere? You are posting garbage. Better luck next time.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2023/04/28/amanpour-covid-pandemic-anthony-fauci.cnn
You should investigate the differences between facts and opinions.

That ranks in the top 100 of dumbest things you have ever said to support your poor arguments. It is a fact that many revere Fauci. I do at least giving you credit for attempting to make logical arguments (even if auxiliary to an argument) instead of merely throwing out childish insults like angrybear.
Who are these people who worship Fauci? I don't know of any. I suspect you can find some back in 2020 but probably not many now. However, you never point to them. You just assert it's a fact that people worship Fauci. That's an opinion. If Fauci believes people worship him, that scary but also an opinion. I could say this Fauci worship claim is among the top 100 dumbest things you've claimed, but I'll refrain from stooping to your level.

I notice you completely ignored how Time's Man of the Year doesn't imply admiration like you suggested.

Fact: Hitler was revered.

I have now specifically addressed your idiotic Times Man of the Year argument. This is getting boring. Is your plan just to continue to spout incorrect nonsense until I move on? If so, that is a smart plan, and now I am quite impressed. Do you want me to post Twitter links with people idolizing Fauci? Should I post about Twitter employees' secret slack channel for Fauci fans?
Zippergate

oski003 said:

Revered is your word, used to smear your opponents. People who agreed with Fauci and Collins didn't revere or worship him. You make these kinds of disingenuous arguments, yet you wonder why people take issue with you. It's not just you though. BearHunger, movielover and Yogi versions 1-7,000 all use this kind of loaded and demeaning language too.
Yeah, no revering going on here...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/dr-anthony-fauci-receives-heros-tribute-from-bill-gates-matthew-mcconaughey-sharon-stone-4071863/

"Fauci's star-studded party featured Kristen Bell, who opened the tribute toward the tail end of the program. "The Federal Employee of the Year medal is awarded to someone who has excelled in their work as a public servant, federal employee and national heartthrob," she said, nodding to his surge in popularity by wearing a pink t-shirt emblazoned with "Fauci Fan Club."

"A series of tributes were peppered in, featuring a parade of boldfaced from the worlds of media, sports and Hollywood including Bono, Stephen Colbert, Mike Krzyzewski, Yo-Yo Ma, Sloane Stephens, Bryan Cranston, Katie Couric, Norah O'Donnell, Ty Burrell, Jeff Goldblum, Judy Woodruff, Ted Danson and Mary Steenburgen, Andrea Mitchell, and Eugene Levy. The *****t's Creek star said, "You have been the calming voice during the worst pandemic in 100 years, and you've been a hero to me and to millions and millions of Americans."

Or here...

NYT opinion piece on twitter

"That's more than public service. That's magic."

"Shocker of shockers: Fauci isn't perfect. But he has been perfectly sincere, perfectly patient, a professional standing resolutely outside so many of the worst currents of American life. More than that, he has been essential. We owe him an immeasurable debt of gratitude, not the mind-boggling magnitude of grief that he gets."

Or here...

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2020/04/20/how-anthony-fauci-became-americas-doctor

"Americans have come to rely on Fauci's authoritative presence. Perhaps not since the Vietnam era, when Walter Cronkite, the avuncular anchor of the "CBS Evening News," was routinely described as the most trusted man in America, has the country depended so completely on one person to deliver a daily dose of plain talk. In one national poll, released last Thursday, seventy-eight per cent of participants approved of Fauci's performance. Only seven per cent disapproved."

Or here...

Fauci, sexiest man alive

Or here...

Fauci the inspiration for erotic novel

"So there you have it. Fauci has been moonlighting as a sex symbol for decades, and he's always known it. Anthony Fauci: Inspiring sexy scientist fantasies since 1991."

There you have it indeed.
sycasey
I honestly don't give a s*** if some people revered Fauci or not. People revere public figures all the time, for good and bad reasons. Is this supposed to convince me of something?
oski003
sycasey said:

I honestly don't give a s*** if some people revered Fauci or not. People revere public figures all the time, for good and bad reasons. Is this supposed to convince me of something?

No.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

No.
Then why did you bring it up?
oski003

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

No.

You are either incredibly dense or trying to screw with me. Either way, this question isn't worth responding to. If this is a serious question, please rephrase it. Anyone paying any attention should know the only reason we are having a conversation about Fauci's idolization is because you are foolishly trying to argue that it didn't happen. Thanks.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

No.

You are either incredibly dense or trying to screw with me. Either way, this question isn't worth responding to. If this is a serious question, please rephrase it. Anyone paying any attention should know the only reason we are having a conversation about Fauci's idolization is because you are foolishly trying to argue that it didn't happen. Thanks.
You said:
Quote:

I've just been questioning how widely Fauci was revered (not much in my view). I can see why you're tired of defending it. If you hadn't used the last 3 words to take a pointless shot at others, we never would have had this argument. Don't make over the top blanket statements if you don't like defending them. However, I think my work is done here, so I'll move on.

oski003

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

No.

You said:
Quote:

I've just been questioning how widely Fauci was revered (not much in my view). I can see why you're tired of defending it. If you hadn't used the last 3 words to take a pointless shot at others, we never would have had this argument. Don't make over the top blanket statements if you don't like defending them. However, I think my work is done here, so I'll move on.

$325 million is a lot of money in royalties for Fauci and Collins, impartial government servants, revered by lemmings.
sycasey
Fauci making too much money doesn't make the vaccines bad.
oski003
sycasey said:

Good point. A defense attorney bribing a judge also doesn't make the verdict incorrect.
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Good point. A defense attorney bribing a judge also doesn't make the verdict incorrect.

Yes, because the jury gives a verdict and not the judge.

IMO you guys assign a lot more power to Fauci than he actually had.
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

In many trials, judges give verdicts. Fauci and the head of the FDA were the government officials driving vaccine research and approvals. You can argue that the person at the FDA specifically in charge of vaccine approvals was pretty powerful, but she actually resigned due to political pressure to approve the mRNA vaccines for adolescents. Her boss retired after approving Moderna and Pfizer and then went to work for the biotech hedge fund that seeded Moderna. Fauci and Collins got $345 million in royalties. You appear to assign too little importance to their roles and their personal financial interests in the outcome of the "vaccine race."
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

In many trials, judges give verdicts. Fauci and the head of the FDA were the government officials driving vaccine research and approvals. You can argue that the person at the FDA specifically in charge of vaccine approvals was pretty powerful, but she actually resigned due to political pressure to approve the mRNA vaccines for adolescents. Her boss retired after approving Moderna and Pfizer and then went to work for the biotech hedge fund that seeded Moderna. Fauci and Collins got $345 million in royalties. You appear to assign too little importance to their roles and their personal financial interests in the outcome of the "vaccine race."

Just giving my perspective. You may continue believing what you wish.

smh
due to ancient dotage/medicare, woo-hoo, booked a free covid boost at CVS next week #fingers crossed
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/16/new-covid-vaccine-booster-shot-faq
https://www.cvs.com/content/coronavirus
Cal88
Is that going to be your 5th or 6h shot?
smh
Cal88 said:

surre, looking forward to many more # we should live so long

bonus content
bearister
The new Covid-19 booster shot: what you need to know

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/16/new-covid-vaccine-booster-shot-faq?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Zippergate
bearister said:

The new Covid-19 booster shot: what you need to know

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/16/new-covid-vaccine-booster-shot-faq?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
I guess we don't need to know that the variant targeted by these vaccines is now less than 5% of Covid strains currently in circulation so it's like a flu vaccine that missed the target.

I guess we don't need to know that this was only tested on literally an arms full of mice--that there was zero testing on actual humans. Mice antibodies or questionable usefulness assured. Safety and effectiveness assumed.

I guess we don't need to know that so-called Covid vaccines have repeatedly shown in peer reviewed articles to have negative effectiveness after six months. I guess we're not supposed to question why a therapeutic with negative effectiveness should be recommended at all.

I guess we don't need to know that there are no studies on the cumulative safety of having multiple doses of these mRNA vaxxines. And if you feel terrible after a booster, that must mean it's working.

I guess we're not supposed to remember all the messaging about stopping transmission. Zero mention here because that false claim doesn't fly anymore with most people.

I guess we don't need to know why the FDA is still using the Emergency Use exemption. Are these not like flu vaccines? If they are, why not full approval?

I guess we don't need to know about side effects which are never mentioned in this authoritative what-you-need-to-know article. Must not be a thing. Parents don't need to do a risk-benefit analysis because our betters at the FDA and their panel of industry experts that recommended these vaxxines for "nearly everyone in the US" has certainly done that. Not to worry, the risk to the pharmaceutical companies of this travesty of science and human health is negligible while the benefit will be in the billions.
Zippergate
More FUD...

"MUST WATCH: Cancer Genomics Expert Dr. Phillip Buckhaults Testifies to the SC Senate on the DNA Contamination Found in mRNA COVID Vaccines "The Pfizer vaccine is contaminated with plasmid DNA, it's not just mRNA...I'm kind of alarmed about the possible consequences of this...It could be causing some of the rare, but serious, side effects like death from cardiac arrest...This DNA can and likely will integrate into the genomic DNA of cells that got transfected with the vaccine mix...It's different from RNA because it can be permanent...It could cause theoretically...a sustained autoimmune attack towards that tissue. It's also a very real theoretical risk of future cancer in some people...There's probably about 200 billion pieces of this plasmid DNA in each dose of the vaccine...This is a bad idea."

34min video
bearister
Zippergate
bearister said:

"Attacked medical science"?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2023/09/09/smr-author-of-mask-study-on-effectiveness.cnn

Oh really. Watch this clip from CNN. The interviewer makes every effort to discredit the notion that masks don't work. The scientist, who was part of the definitive, gold standard study update put out by Cochrane won't play ball. The headline says it all: "More likely than not they don't work." Perhaps they have some benefit but there is no current evidence to support that claim. This has been known for some time as this is the fifth update of the Cochrane study. Even Fauci knew this and proclaimed it to the world at the beginning of the pandemic. But that didn't stop the mask Nazis told everyone that masks do in fact work, enforced mask mandates and attacked anyone who questioned their "science."

And what of the potential harms of mask wearing? Where is the outrage over that? Sadly, the harms have not been quantified but they are very real. The costs and benefits were not weighed and we were lied to, and it doesn't take a tinfoil hat to come to the conclusion that we were lied to for political purposes of control.

There are mask nutters on both side of the issue. Singling out and obsessing over the nutters on the pro-freedom side of the issue is partisan nonsense and gets the big picture totally wrong.
Zippergate

@RobertKennedyJr
talks to Russell Brand about how the NSA was in charge of Operation Warp Speed, the history of the United States bioweapons program, and why Anthony Fauci is the highest-paid government official in history: "The weird thing about the pandemic was this constant involvement by the CIA, the intelligence agencies, and the military. When Operation Warp Speed made its presentation to the FDA committee called VRBPAC... It shocked everybody because it wasn't HHS, CDC, NIH, FDA, or a public health agency. It was the NSA, a spy agency that was the top agency that led Operation Warp Speed, and the second agency was the Pentagon. The vaccines were developed not by Moderna and Pfizer. They were developed by NIH. The patents are owned 50% by NIH. Nor were they manufactured by Pfizer or by Moderna. They were manufactured by military contractors, and basically, Pfizer and Moderna were paid to put their stamps on those vaccines as if they came from the pharmaceutical industry. This was a military project from the beginning. One of the things I uncovered in my book is twenty different simulations of coronavirus and pandemics that started in 2001. The first one was right before the anthrax attacks, and the CIA sponsored them all. The last one was Event 201, which was in October 2019. One of the participants was Avril Haines, the former Deputy Director of the CIA, who has been managing coverups her entire life. She did the Guantanamo Bay and others. She is now the Director of National Intelligence, which makes her the highest-ranking officer at the NSA, which managed the pandemic... All of these simulations were about how you use the pandemic to clamp down on censorship. How do you use it to force lockdowns."

bearister
Yeah, I figured Brand was framed, like Danny Masterson was, by the Deep State. Too bad he won't be returning to America in the near future because if he does, he will be arrested and tried and some corrupt jury will convict him.
sycasey
bearister said:

Yeah, I figured Brand was framed, like Danny Masterson was, by the Deep State. Too bad he won't be returning to America in the near future because if he does, he will be arrested and tried and some corrupt jury will convict him.
It's pretty clear now why Brand turned to conspiracy theorizing: so that when the rape allegations came out, he would have an audience who would support him no matter what.
bearister
He is an unbearable guest on shows. He will not shut his yapper…..and it is clear that he finds the most beautiful sound in nature to be his own voice talking.

*..and I think RFK Jr. is f@ucked up in the head for the same reason Hunter Biden is, the traumatic death of a parent at a vulnerable age. At least 4 of his brothers had a rough time with drugs and alcohol. David OD'd and Michael skied into a tree.
BearHunter

"Hey dictator, how are you?"
"Me? You're the dictator, hahaha."
BearHunter
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearHunter said:

Ha ha ha! They photoshopped Fauci's head onto a woman's body! What a knee slapper!
BearHunter

Ha ha ha! They photoshopped Fauci's head onto a woman's body! What a knee slapper!

What difference, at this point, does it make?
bearister

Big C
Cal88 said:

I might go for my 5th later this year... haven't decided. Hey, they're like Lays Potato Chips, what can I say?

Plus, when my kids tell me I have a big heart, I just love replying, "Yeah, literally!" Worth the laugh line!
Zippergate
Big C said:

Cal88 said:

I might go for my 5th later this year... haven't decided. Hey, they're like Lays Potato Chips, what can I say?

Plus, when my kids tell me I have a big heart, I just love replying, "Yeah, literally!" Worth the laugh line!
Haven't decided? The new boosters are recommended for virtually everyone. What makes you think it's wise to follow their other guidance and not this?
Cal88
Huge increases in mortality rated in Europe, with rates much higher in EU countries with high vaccination rates, with the least vaccinated countries, Romania and Bulgaria, barely registering any increase in their mortality rates:

First Page Last Page
Page 111 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.