Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

510,319 Views | 5321 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by movielover
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

You bet you're bippy!

Pardon me, I'm having some 60s flashbacks this afternoon.

There wasn't a boy on my 8th grade class that ever missed Laugh In.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister

Risk of death following COVID-19 vaccination or positive SARS-CoV-2 test in young people in England - PMC

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10043280/

No Evidence Excess Deaths Linked to Vaccines, Contrary to Claims Online - FactCheck.org

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/04/scicheck-no-evidence-excess-deaths-linked-to-vaccines-contrary-to-claims-online/
smh
> There wasn't a boy on my 8th grade class that ever missed Laugh In.

similar situation in the only tv room on campus at newly opened ucsd, jammed out the door in '67.
# good times
Big C
bearister said:

You bet you're bippy!

Pardon me, I'm having some 60s flashbacks this afternoon.

There wasn't a boy on my 8th grade class that ever missed Laugh In.

Then you guys remember what a wilting experience it was to be watching and find out that that night, it was... Ruth Buzzi.
bearister
The late Teresa Graves was a beauty.
Zippergate
There are many problems with this article. I'll take a look at just one paragraph.

The number of Americans with disabilities also increased in 2021 and 2022, but negative effects from vaccines are unlikely to explain this rise, given the vaccines' good safety profile. Finally, sickness-related workplace absences began to rise in 2020, before vaccines were available. A spike in absences in early 2022 coincided with the omicron wave.

The safety profile link is completely unreliable. VAERS and V-SAFE tell a much different story. No mention of menstrual bleeding or the effect on miscarriages and fertility. No mention of the dozens of side effects listed on Pfizer's own insert. No mention of thrombocytopenia with the mRNA vaccines which is a well-documented problem. No mention of mRNA deaths even though there is clear proof of temporality with respect to deaths following the jabs. No mention of the clear dose-response relationship: more shots, more side effects. No mention of the fact that contrary to official documentation, mRNA vaxxines spread to all organs of the body and keep producing spike protein for up to three months. No mention of the fact that BioNtech used a completely different production process in the production of the vaxxines given to the public than the ones used in the clinical trials. No mention of well-documented impurities in vaxxine production or the complete lack of purity testing. No mention of hot batches. No mention of long-term safety studies because they weren't and CANNOT be done. After six months, contrary to standard practice, Pfizer and Moderna vaxxed the control groups so there will never be any long-term clinical trial data. None. Ever. Cancer? Heart disease and other diseases? It will only show up in the population data. I'm sure that will only be available by FOIA request, heavily redacted.

The idea that an increase in Covid-related workplace absences explains the disability is a cynical bait-and-switch. Disability is long-term and must be applied for. And it's not just Covidians who have decided they don't want to work anymore; the number of people working with a disability has also risen. The increase in disability coincided with the introduction of the vaxxines and has increased well into 2023, long after the Omicron wave. I could go on and on, and I'm just a finance guy working from memory.

Lastly, Factcheck is tool of big tech and MSM; hardly an impartial source. That doesn't mean that everything they put out is wrong, but the well-documented facts speak for themselves in this case.
sycasey
Zippergate said:

I'm just a finance guy working from memory.
This explains a lot.
smh
bearister said:

The late Teresa Graves was a beauty.
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0336358/bio
movielover

oski003
movielover said:

How would Pfizer line their pockets if people knew the truth?
tequila4kapp
Zippergate said:

There are many problems with this article. I'll take a look at just one paragraph.

The number of Americans with disabilities also increased in 2021 and 2022, but negative effects from vaccines are unlikely to explain this rise, given the vaccines' good safety profile. Finally, sickness-related workplace absences began to rise in 2020, before vaccines were available. A spike in absences in early 2022 coincided with the omicron wave.

The safety profile link is completely unreliable. VAERS and V-SAFE tell a much different story. No mention of menstrual bleeding or the effect on miscarriages and fertility. No mention of the dozens of side effects listed on Pfizer's own insert. No mention of thrombocytopenia with the mRNA vaccines which is a well-documented problem. No mention of mRNA deaths even though there is clear proof of temporality with respect to deaths following the jabs. No mention of the clear dose-response relationship: more shots, more side effects. No mention of the fact that contrary to official documentation, mRNA vaxxines spread to all organs of the body and keep producing spike protein for up to three months. No mention of the fact that BioNtech used a completely different production process in the production of the vaxxines given to the public than the ones used in the clinical trials. No mention of well-documented impurities in vaxxine production or the complete lack of purity testing. No mention of hot batches. No mention of long-term safety studies because they weren't and CANNOT be done. After six months, contrary to standard practice, Pfizer and Moderna vaxxed the control groups so there will never be any long-term clinical trial data. None. Ever. Cancer? Heart disease and other diseases? It will only show up in the population data. I'm sure that will only be available by FOIA request, heavily redacted.

The idea that an increase in Covid-related workplace absences explains the disability is a cynical bait-and-switch. Disability is long-term and must be applied for. And it's not just Covidians who have decided they don't want to work anymore; the number of people working with a disability has also risen. The increase in disability coincided with the introduction of the vaxxines and has increased well into 2023, long after the Omicron wave. I could go on and on, and I'm just a finance guy working from memory.

Lastly, Factcheck is tool of big tech and MSM; hardly an impartial source. That doesn't mean that everything they put out is wrong, but the well-documented facts speak for themselves in this case.
Disability is not just long term. Short term disability is a unique product in the marketplace, and used with great regularity.

There is a correlation between incidences of disability and the economy, with greater frequency of disability claims occurring during bad economic times. I'm not sure there's evidence of causation to the economy or Covid vaccines.
BearHunter
oski003 said:

How would Pfizer line their pockets if people knew the truth?
This has to be about something more than just profits. Power, control....

bearister
DeSantis administration settles lawsuit, will disclose COVID data and pay attorneys fees

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article280300224.html

"After two years of denying that detailed COVID-19 data relating to 2021 infections and vaccines existed, and then being forced by a court to turn it over, Gov. Ron DeSantis and the Florida Department of Health have agreed to a settlement that will require the state to disclose coronavirus data on its web site and pay attorneys fees for attempting to circumvent state public records law…..

At the time, a third wave of cases was ballooning in Florida and hospitalizations were rising dramatically, but the Department of Health was changing the way it reported death data to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, giving the appearance of a pandemic in decline, a Miami Herald analysis found….

But when Smith sought the detailed data in August, the agency said the information he sought was now confidential and exempt from public disclosure under a state law.…

The department …….argued in court that the records requested did not exist. But after the appellate court upheld the trial court's order requiring an agency official to answer questions under oath, the records were produced in March 2023...

At the time of the Department of Health's shift in policy in the summer of 2021, President Donald Trump had failed to win re-election and DeSantis was running for a second term as governor while attempting to position himself to seek the GOP nomination for president. Condemning the reliability of COVID-19 data and the federal government's handling of the COVID-19 virus, as well as discrediting the science behind the vaccine, would become a central plank in DeSantis' platform.

In the spring of 2020, when Trump was seeking re-election and was hoping to show that the virus was on the decline, the governor and his agency officials changed the way the state handled other infectious diseases. DeSantis announced that most of the state would reopen for business on May 4, 2020, citing a "data-driven strategy" and success at achieving the federal "benchmarks" that included a drop in infections.

But when the Miami Herald obtained the data and examined it against the governor's claims, it became clear that the governor either wasn't aware the data showed that community spread, regional outbreaks and death tolls were worse than he was telling Floridians, or he selectively focused on outdated statistics to make his case and help the president claim Florida was "open for business."

*Pay wall can be avoided accessing article through Drudge Report
Zippergate
Speaking of mortality data...

https://substack.com/inbox/post/137834543

A UC-Berkeley scholar uses the CDC's own data to suggest a sharp decline in COVID "deaths" once federal reimbursements to hospitals ended.
After the $178 billion in CARES Act money for the "Provider Relief Fund" dried up in January 2022, hospital coders were no longer required to list COVID as cause of death.
"They got paid individually for positive tests. If you got ventilated. If you died a COVID-related death, it was $70,000 plus. It was really high numbers," says Jennifer Bridges, former nurse at Houston Methodist Hospital.
"The hospitals were actually trying to get them to switch the cause of death to COVID-related so they could get higher reimbursements. Some of them did, but the ones that I know lost their jobs because they refused to. They said no, that's unethical and we're not doing that."
Bridges is among those suing Houston Methodist after being fired for refusing the COVID vaccine.

Thanks to a recently posted analysis by a UC Berkley data scientist (Steven Hayward), we now have some strong supportive evidence for this theory of the case. What do the data plots look like, you ask?

Covid as contributing cause
Covid Hospitalization and deaths
bearister
My point is neither side of the issue is pristine. Florida initially says we don't have documents. Then they switch to "If we did have documents they would be confidential anyway." Then a deposition gets noticed with a document demand and Florida says "Oh, we do have the documents and we will produce them." Then DeSantis decides to settle the case (which a wealthy and successful state doesn't have to do because it has the money to fight for its principles).

Once again, I'm not for mask or vax mandates. Everyone has to make their own choice in the matter….. but making that concession just isn't good enough for a lot of people.
Zippergate
Fair enough. I'm always (?) for more disclosure and for complying with the law. I am inclined to sympathize, though, with Desantis who stuck his neck out and chose the right policies. So many factors were outside his control including an aging population, vaxx policy and coverup of the damage done by the vaxx, Covid protocols (ex. ventilators) which literally killed people, etc. Then there's the whole business of fraudulent data reporting, dying with Covid, not of Covid (see article above).
Zippergate

RIP
oski003
Zippergate said:

RIP

What are the odds of this being a mere coincidence? Oh my goodness. I don't want this to be true. Most of my family has had three jabs.
bearister
Dr. Anastasia Maria Loupis is a challenging person to do thorough background research on.
oski003
bearister said:

Dr. Anastasia Maria Loupis is a challenging person to do thorough background research on.

So is bearister, and who cares? Do you have anything to say about the actual content of the tweet? It is a factual assertion. Criticizing the messenger is a folly, heavily used by the keepers of the status quo.
bearister
oski003 said:

bearister said:

So is bearister, and who cares? Do you have anything to say about the actual content of the tweet? It is a factual assertion. Criticizing the messenger is a folly, heavily used by the keepers of the status quo.

All you guys ever do is criticize the linked source of anything that counters your position.

The story itself is difficult to find in traditional sources. Response: Big Pharma and governments throughout the world relegate truth tellers to the shadows.

I'm no expert. It could be a killer vax. In any event, job well done. Hardly anyone is getting the new vax. You guys are probably saving a lot of lives.

*"It is a factual assertion."

It is being asserted to support the proposition the vax blew his heart up." How do you know that is the truth?

"Criticizing the messenger is a folly, heavily used by the keepers of the status quo."

So was it folly to criticize Fox News' purported assertions of truth about Dominion Voting Systems?

oski003
bearister said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

All you guys ever do is criticize the linked source of anything that counters your position.

The story itself is difficult to find in traditional sources. Response: Big Pharma and governments throughout the world relegate truth tellers to the shadows.

I'm no expert. It could be a killer vax. In any event, job well done. Hardly anyone is getting the new vax. You guys are probably saving a lot of lives.

*"It is a factual assertion."

It is being asserted to support the proposition the vax blew his heart up." How do you know that is the truth?

"Criticizing the messenger is a folly, heavily used by the keepers of the status quo."

So was it folly to criticize Fox News' purported assertions of truth about Dominion Voting Systems?

Please focus on the content.

1) Was he the poster boy for the provax Israel campaign?
2) In doing so, was he given multiple mRNA vaccines?
3) was he obese or at heavy risk for cardiac arrest?
4) did he die of cardiac arrest?

The answers to those questions should be knowable facts that have nothing to do with who tweeted the story. It is up to you to decide whether or not the vaccine contributed or caused his death.
sycasey
What even is the argument here? That someone who originally got the vaccine almost two years ago and just recently died must have died because of the vaccine? This seems like a massive stretch.
oski003
sycasey said:

What even is the argument here? That someone who originally got the vaccine almost two years ago and just recently died must have died because of the vaccine? This seems like a massive stretch.

Why do you assume he took the jab two years ago and didn't get a booster like Pfizer advised us? Per the story below, apparently, his vaccination status is private. Sad.

In other Israel news, 7-Israel ran a story last week horrifyingly headlined, "Child dies after nearly drowning on Yom Kippur Eve." The sub-headline explained: "8-year-old boy passes away days after suffering cardiac arrest and nearly drowning in a bathtub." A very particular boy: he's a covid celebrity.

Eight-year-old Yonatan (Jonathan) Erlichman had a fatal heart attack while he was taking a bath. He might have drowned if his cardiac arrest hadn't killed him. That's where we are now, eight year olds having heart attacks while taking a bath. Yonatan got immediate help, crisis care arrived within minutes, and Yonatan then spent three difficult days clinging to life in the hospital but they still couldn't save him.

Not only that. Yonatan was surrounded by doctors. Kid doctors. His father is a pediatrician and a hospital doctor. His grandfather is a former director of pediatrics. One assumes Yonatan got the best medical care any child could get. But wait, there's more.

When he was five, Yonatan was a child actor who starred in early covid propaganda videos along with an overall-wearing puppet. The puppet said he was scared about covid. So Yonatan told the puppet to talk to his dad, a doctor.

In a subsequent piece, Yonatan's father explained covid protocols to the socially-distanced puppet in kid-friendly terms. He told the puppet how important 14-day quarantines are, the "necessity" of quarantining people who contacted an infected person even if they won't lock themselves down and that the puppet must not use the bathroom for several hours after mama goes.

guilt manipulation to the poor puppet, explaining that "everything we're doing is for" grandma and grandpa, and "this creates a good feeling in the heart, that you're able to help, right?"

That's some pretty tragic irony right there.

After the jabs rolled out, Yonatan's pediatrician grandfather encouraged viewers to get jabbed in a news interview, insisting he was sure the shots were totally safe and effective: "I'm sure it's not dangerous, according to all the research that was done, all the approvals it received … there were no side effects other than a drop of local pain in the injection site."

In other words, the older Dr. Erlichman believed the public health experts.

Yonatan's medical family described how the boy died, but has not said whether or not they gave him the jabs. But there was no choice, and Yonatan was doing everything he could for grandma and his pro-jab grandpa, and it made a good feeling in his heart. Well. You know what I mean.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the grieving family at this unimaginably difficult time. Hopefully they'll figure out what caused Yonatan's death so they can have closure and help prevent this from happening to other young children.
bearister
Well, if the Israeli's stop giving Covid vaccines to children, I would advise paying serious attention to that.
Zippergate
sycasey said:

I don't know. When an 8-year-old child dies of cardiac arrest, that gets my attention. Absent other circumstances, I'd be inclined to agree with you, but there's the well documented issue with myocarditis especially for male youths. Then there's the Thai study which measured cardiac markers before and after the vaxx and found heart damage in around a third of recipients. Then there's the recent before-and-after study of people of all ages and found similar results. And of course we have all the anecdotal data of young people dying suddenly, supported by the all-cause mortality data which shows very elevated all-cause mortality even now, two years later, especially in younger people. You may not think there should be issue with a vaccine administered two years ago, but as I said, all-cause mortality remains elevated, and we have no long-term safety studies of any mRNA in humans. And there never will be because Pfizer/Moderna vaxxed the control groups after six months.

So my question to you is, if young people still dying and we don't know why, why do no one except the anti-vaxxers seem to care? My immediate family is un-vaxxed, but I have many nephews and nieces who are. I'm concerned about them, about the children of friends, children in the community, heck the whole world. I guess that makes me a tin-foil-hat wearing nut who should climb under a rock.
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Why do you assume he took the jab two years ago and didn't get a booster like Pfizer advised us? Per the story below, apparently, his vaccination status is private. Sad.

Note that I said "originally." The argument is that the vaccines that didn't kill him for two years finally did it this time?

I mean, it's theoretically possible but I don't know why you'd jump to that conclusion unless you're predisposed to blame the vaccine for everything.
Big C

I have to admire the persistence of the anti-vax nuts, though it bothers me that their continual drumbeat may actually have an influence on public opinion... and the millions that died won't hear the drum.

Net net, hasn't the COVID vaccine done more good than harm... overwhelmingly so? (rhetorical question, so don't bother linking to some crackpots)

PS: Vaccine and mask mandates were great idea in 2020-2021. We were in the middle of a damned pandemic. There are times when the greater good should outweigh individual freedom and this was one of those times.
bearister
I'm totally open to any study discrediting this Yale study:

Republicans' excess death rate spiked after COVID-19 vaccines arrived: study : NPR

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/25/1189939229/covid-deaths-democrats-republicans-gap-study
sycasey
bearister said:

I'm totally open to any study discrediting this Yale study:

Republicans' excess death rate spiked after COVID-19 vaccines arrived: study : NPR

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/25/1189939229/covid-deaths-democrats-republicans-gap-study

It's very clear that death rates remained higher in areas with low vaccine uptake. The vaccines were by far the best weapon against Covid.
Zippergate
Good grief. There is a reason why long-term studies are done.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

You should have been remembering this for the last two years instead of seizing every negative anecdote as an "Aha!" moment.
oski003

Zippergate said:

You should have been remembering this for the last two years instead of seizing every negative anecdote as an "Aha!" moment.

Pfizer and Moderna destroyed the control group. Zippergate doesn't have a long term study to track because the FDA allowed the tail to wag the dog.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

Zippergate said:

Pfizer and Moderna destroyed the control group. Zippergate doesn't have a long term study to track because the FDA allowed the tail to wag the dog.
Then why ask sycasey to reference long term studies?
oski003

oski003 said:

Zippergate said:

Then why ask sycasey to reference long term studies?

When did I ask sycasey to reference long term studies?
First Page Last Page
Page 114 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.