Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

512,571 Views | 5321 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by movielover
cbbass1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
After a couple years of this, what we've found is that:
  • The MRNA vaccines aren't quite as safe as they were purported to be;
  • They aren't nearly as effective in preventing Covid as first thought (thought they are somewhat effective);
  • They ARE very effective at preventing serious cases of Covid, especially for older people;
  • They're much safer than the anti-vax zealots assert;
  • They're unnecessary for those who have had the disease & recovered.

With all that, vaccine mandates really aren't a good idea.

Now that the virus has evolved to be less severe, and now that anti-viral treatments are widely available, we've reached a point where most vulnerable or immune-compromised people can protect themselves with N95 masks, and by controlling their home environment with air filtration & good hygiene.

Masks are still a great way to limit the spread of the virus.

Unfortunately, people who choose to protect themselves by wearing a mask in public are still criticized and derided for doing so.

movielover
The studies I've read said masks don't work. You're also skipping over 400K excess deaths per year after Covid peaked and the frail, multiple comorbitites crowd was thinned out.

You also skip how our medical and hi tech crowd silenced the benefits of preventativesx- like 'wonder drug' Ivermectin, Zinc, Vitamin D, and now we learn possibly coffee.
bearister
movielover said:

The studies I've read said masks don't work. You're also skipping over 400K excess deaths per year after Covid peaked and the frail, multiple comorbitites crowd was thinned out.

https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/101590/replies/2280562

Did a report really say masks don't help prevent the spread of COVID?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/9/7/did-a-report-really-say-masks-dont-help-prevent-the-spread-of-covid-19

Harvard Medical School:

https://huhs.harvard.edu/news/huhs-face-mask-policy-update

*You anti maskers are arguing with an empty room. Masks are optional. Don't wear one. tRump pushes the anti mask narrative because:

1. He is a beached manatee that struggles to breathe even under ideal conditions, but when he wears a mask it is a near death experience where he has a rapid flashback of his entire evil life;

2. A mask f@ucks up his spray tan; and

3. Wearing a mask aggravates his rosacea.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
bearister said:

movielover said:

Did a report really say masks don't help prevent the spread of COVID?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/9/7/did-a-report-really-say-masks-dont-help-prevent-the-spread-of-covid-19

Harvard Medical School:

https://huhs.harvard.edu/news/huhs-face-mask-policy-update

*You anti maskers are arguing with an empty room. Masks are optional. Don't wear one. tRump pushes the anti mask narrative because:

1. He is a beached manatee that struggles to breathe even under ideal conditions, but when he wears a mask it is a near death experience where he has a rapid flashback of his entire evil life;

2. A mask f@ucks up his spray tan; an

3. Wearing a mask aggravates his rosacea.

What the studies show is that mask MANDATES don't work, or at least that they haven't in the US, because our enforcement mechanisms are very lax and plenty of people don't follow the rules (some of that is just our national culture too). Actually wearing a good (N95) mask does reduce your chances of catching or spreading the virus.
movielover
Do these people wipe their hands, steering wheel, smartphone, handlebars, doorknobs, pens, glasses, desk, silverware, pitchers, and more - hourly, every day?
bearister
Contraction of Covid via surface contact is difficult. Tis the aerosol.
sycasey
movielover said:

Do these people wipe their hands, steering wheel, smartphone, handlebars, doorknobs, pens, glasses, desk, silverware, pitchers, and more - hourly, every day?

Not sure what that has to do with COVID, which is an entirely airborne disease.
Big C
movielover said:

You also skip how our medical and hi tech crowd silenced the benefits of preventativesx- like 'wonder drug' Ivermectin, Zinc, Vitamin D, and now we learn possibly coffee.

Well, this explains why George Soros is so anti-coffee!
Haloski
movielover said:

I'm sure everyone sitting on their asses for two years and simultaneously avoiding all care that could catch health issues in their addressable stages has nothing at all to do with increased mortality and morbidity. I'm also sure that the effects of repeated COVID infection (to include clot induction and inflammation as is so commonly talked about when discussing "vaxienenez") have nothing to do with it either.

It's gotta be just the vaccines. That's the only logical and reasonable conclusion to make here and it should be stated with absolute conviction.

I'm with you, big guy. Let's love some movies together.
Haloski
movielover said:

What? It's an airborne pathogen. That's why it's so damn good at infecting people. Wiping don't do jack.
movielover
We know that there are 'bad batches' of the rushed experimental untested vaccine with horrific consequences.

Why are teenage and young men having an explosion of myocarditis?

We know that taking Ivermectin & Zinc is helpful, as is taking Vitamin D, and losing weight. But Pfizer won't make $100 Billion selling Vitamin D, and then won't kick back millions to politicians.
Haloski
movielover said:

As I had alluded to in my post:

https://newsroom.heart.org/news/myocarditis-risk-significantly-higher-after-covid-19-infection-vs-after-a-covid-19-vaccine

COVID infection itself presents a myocarditis risk.

…or:

"It can only be the vaxxxsineenz and this is irrefutable!"

Maybe you silly geese should start to realize that it's likely both vaccines and more so infection given the prominence of COVID infection (both test confirmed and not), mostly attributable to having the virus itself.
movielover
Haloski
movielover said:

This doesn't refute what I said. I don't quite get what's so difficult to accept about this. It's both.
oski003
Haloski said:

movielover said:

This doesn't refute what I said. I don't quite get what's so difficult to accept about this. It's both.

You have a virus whose spike proteins cause myocarditis. IF a young person gets a severe case of it, they will create lots of spike proteins which can cause myocarditis. Pfizer and the Moderna's Comirnaty and Spikevax simply inject a ton of spike protein into you so, while a vaccinated young person has less risk of getting rare serious respiratory issues from covid, they have a much greater risk of developing myocarditis. Myocarditis was hidden for a long time by the folks who approved Spikevax etc because the folks made money off of Spikevax etc... in fact, the FDA head who approved Spikevax now gets a huge sum to work for the hedge fund that seeded Moderna. Follow the money train. $$$$$$$$$$$$$ and increased protection for the most vulnerable over the health and safety of the least vulnerable. So many lies by Biden, Fauci, and the CDC.
Cal88
Haloski said:

movielover said:

As I had alluded to in my post:

https://newsroom.heart.org/news/myocarditis-risk-significantly-higher-after-covid-19-infection-vs-after-a-covid-19-vaccine

COVID infection itself presents a myocarditis risk.

…or:

"It can only be the vaxxxsineenz and this is irrefutable!"

Maybe you silly geese should start to realize that it's likely both vaccines and more so infection given the prominence of COVID infection (both test confirmed and not), mostly attributable to having the virus itself.

There was a 1 year + lag between the covid pandemic and the mass introduction of mRNA vaccine. Myocarditis cases among the youth and athletes having heart attacks live on soccer games or bike races only started happening after the vaccines rollout, not before.

Covid is a very benign disease among young people. the death rate from covid for under 18yos is of the order of 1 in 500,000, whereas the rate of myocarditis from the jab for the same age group is of the order to 1 in 3,000, conservatively speaking (based on studies from Thailang, Switzerland and Israel among other countries) so young people are more than a thousand times more exposed to the dangers of the vax than from covid itself.

And covid is very much transmissible from touching infected surfaces, it is not just spread by aerosol.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/covid-19-omicron-surface-transmission-1.6385401
Haloski
Cal88 said:

There was a 1 year + lag between the covid pandemic and the mass introduction of mRNA vaccine. Myocarditis cases among the youth and athletes having heart attacks live on soccer games or bike races only started happening after the vaccines rollout, not before.

Yes. The neverending deluge of competitive sports, constant physical and athletic activity amongst humans and nonstop soccer and bike races during the height of the pandemic were notable. Excellent point.
movielover
... and vigorous, healthy teenagers and young adults dropping like flies. Unprecedented.
Haloski
Cal88 said:

[Covid is a very benign disease among young people. the death rate from covid for under 18yos is of the order of 1 in 500,000, whereas the rate of myocarditis from the jab for the same age group is of the order to 1 in 3,000, conservatively speaking (based on studies from Thailang, Switzerland and Israel among other countries) so young people are more than a thousand times more exposed to the dangers of the vax than from covid itself.

Look, I'm not some proponent for continued vaccination of young persons nor do I deny that vaccines can cause problems, but you're trading disingenuously here if you're comparing the myocarditis rate of vaccination vs the death rate of infection. I'll give you that the death rate is so low that young folks shouldn't have been vaccinated, but you're absolutely not credible when you're not comparing the rate of infection induced myocarditis versus vaccination induced myocarditis. You're not comparing who likes when it is well established that Covid infection can lead to myocarditis and does so at a higher rate than vaccination.

It is what it is.

There's more than enough evidence that there was some irresponsibility and perhaps maliciousness in the roll out of the vaccines, so I'm not sure why you have create false equivalencies to further that.

Anyway, happy new year to all. See y'all next year.
Haloski
movielover said:

... and vigorous, healthy teenagers and young adults dropping like flies. Unprecedented.

Once again, it's not all (or even mostly) attributable to vaccines, but is partially so. Believe what you will to make yourself comfortable, but the lack of nuance in your consideration speaks to an unwillingness to accept that this is happening as a result of multiple causes.

Cal88
Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Yes. The neverending deluge of competitive sports, constant physical and athletic activity amongst humans and nonstop soccer and bike races during the height of the pandemic were notable. Excellent point.

Yes, soccer season did go on during the pandemic, with games played without fans late in the season, in 2020 the same number of games were played in the EPL and other leagues as in a normal year, as did the Tour de France which went on and was only delayed 2 months in 2020.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%80%9320_Premier_League#Effects_of_the_COVID-19_pandemic
Haloski
Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Yes, soccer season did go on during the pandemic, with games played without fans late in the season, in 2020 the same number of games were played in the EPL and other leagues as in a normal year, as did the Tour de France which went on and was only delayed 2 months in 2020.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%80%9320_Premier_League#Effects_of_the_COVID-19_pandemic

…and had as many of those athletes had COVID as had in subsequent seasons, which causes myocarditis? They were living in a bubble and everyone else was living in their homes. You're not comparing likes again.

Go ahead and say that EPL played games and Tour de France happened, but you know that you're trading in bad faith. You're comparing apples and oranges, and you know it.
Cal88
Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

…and had as many of those athletes had COVID as had in subsequent seasons, which causes myocarditis? They were living in a bubble and everyone else was living in their homes. You're not comparing likes again.

Go ahead and say that EPL played games and Tour de France happened, but you know that you're trading in bad faith. You're comparing apples and oranges, and you know it.

Those arguments are a bit ridiculous, you can't play professional soccer and "live in a bubble". You'd be in constant close physical contact on the field and in locker rooms. Or maybe you think they social distanced on the field, and disinfected the ball before every throw in? Seriously...
movielover
Cal88, we're young people dying at much higher rates before the ClotShot?

My understanding was in the beginning the big problem was those over 75, typically morbidly obese with multiple comorbidities. (And the ventilators hurt many?) Sadly, they were in horrible shape to begin with.
Cal88
movielover said:

Cal88, we're young people dying at much higher rates before the ClotShot?

My understanding was in the beginning the big problem was those over 75, typically morbidly obese with multiple comorbidities. (And the ventilators hurt many?) Sadly, they were in horrible shape to begin with.

It was established 2 years ago that young people are fairly impervious to covid, and by last year also known that they are the age group most exposed to mRNA-vaccine induced heart tissue damage (myocarditis, pericarditis). Yet despite this, you had colleges like Harvard, John Hopkins still requiring their students to get re-vaxed for this academic year! Unbelievably reckless.
movielover
Media Blackout: 10 News Stories They Chose Not to Tell You This Week - Ep. 3

#1 - Covid "vaccines" integrate into human DNA, study finds.

bearister
Death rates from rare heart condition surging among young Americans - Study Finds

https://studyfinds.org/death-rates-rare-heart-condition-infective-endocarditis/
oski003
bearister said:

Death rates from rare heart condition surging among young Americans - Study Finds

The first wave of the opioid epidemic started in the 90s and the second wave started in 2010. Oxycontin was introduced in 1996. Are you inventing ways to blame the very recent surge in youth heart conditions for something that has been around for 25 years?
Cal88
English Premier League team captain collapsed on the field during recent game due to heart attack.

And earlier this season, in the Dutch top league:
movielover
oski003 said:

bearister said:

The first wave of the opioid epidemic started in the 90s and the second wave started in 2010. Oxycontin was introduced in 1996. Are you inventing ways to blame the very recent surge in youth heart conditions for something that has been around for 25 years?

It would help if they said when this increase started.

"speculation"
bearister
Still waiting for an analysis that removes this monkey wrench from the machinery of the increased vaxx deaths theory.

movielover
bear2034
Two libs, Seth McFarland and Bill Maher had a heated debate over Covid and vaccines on Youtube. This would have been unheard of not too long ago.
bearister
Scientific nonsense': experts dismiss Florida official's Covid vaccine remarks

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/jan/04/florida-surgeon-general-covid-vaccine-misinformation-joseph-ladapo?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Zippergate
Dr Ashish Jha, a former White House Covid-19 response coordinator and dean of Brown University's school of public health, said Ladapo's position has no merit. No potential bias there.

"We've seen this pattern from Dr Ladapo that every few months he raises some new concern and it quickly gets debunked," he told the Washington Post, referring to an erroneous claim in September that the latest release of Covid boosters had not been tested on humans. How many and was it RCT? We know better.

"This idea of DNA fragments, it's scientific nonsense. People who understand how these vaccines are made and administered understand that there is no risk here." First of all, are there fragments? The implication here is that there are not but that contradicts the evidence from multiple labs. Second, the EU sets a limit to the concentration of these fragments that can be allowed in a vaccine. I assume that the US as a similar standard. The mRNA vaccines tested were way, way over that limit. If there is no danger to these fragments, why do the health authorities set a limit in the first place?

Nothing but hand waving an appeals to authority. Zero data and zero evidence presented.

All the references to the "right-wing" show this is piece is obviously politically biased and that the author is shopping for scientific opinions which support her political agenda.

First Page Last Page
Page 120 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.