Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

519,801 Views | 5341 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
More amazing Ivermectin anecdotes re: advanced cancer remission.

bear2034

The Slovakian Prime Minister has just been shot.
Zippergate
The gift that keeps on giving

movielover
WOW!
Big C
Zippergate said:

The gift that keeps on giving

Maybe that's what RFK Jr had and he just assumed it was a worm (because who doesn't have a worm eating their brain?).
173 Days Til No Joe

https://media1.tenor.com/m/B-r5Ng5Q9uQAAAAC/yungviral.gif
AunBear89
Hey, Big C! You sure you want to interrupt this RWNJ

?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
AunBear89
You clowns never check your "sources" - like this Twitter rando you post. It links to an article on a site called Natural News.

https://www.isdglobal.org/isd-publications/investigating-natural-news/
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Hey, Big C! You sure you want to interrupt this RWNJ

?

Projecting again, Ifinishlastbecauseiwanttoeatthecrackerbear89?
Zippergate

"safe" for pregnant women

much more in the article but here's a couple snips...

https://open.substack.com/pub/bestofdailyclout/p/pfizerfda-knew-in-early-2021-that?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

"Amy Kelly, DailyClout's COO and Project Director for the War Room/DailyClout Pfizer and Moderna Documents Analysis Project, explains the key findings in Report 69, a bombshell report showing that Pfizer and the FDA knew in early 2021 that the Pfizer mRNA COVID "vaccine" caused dire fetal and infant risks, including death. They began an aggressive campaign to vaccinate pregnant women anyway. Some of the key findings can be found below."
"
  • Pfizer recorded that 19% of babies studied who were exposed to its COVID mRNA vaccine via their mothers' breast milk were recorded as suffering from 48 different categories of adverse events.
  • Ten babies suffered "Serious Adverse Events" from "Exposure via Lactation."
  • Pfizer's Summary and Conclusion section of the "Cumulative Review" states, "The cases reviewed above are indicative of what is in the Pfizer safety database as of 28 February 2021. The sponsor (Pfizer/BioNTech) will continue to monitor and report on all pregnancy exposure and lactation cases."
  • On April 23, 2021, inexplicably Dr. Rochelle Walensky held a White House press briefing where she recommended pregnant women get vaccinated."
  • movielover
    More China news.

AunBear89
    I have no idea what your middle school insult means. Sounds like you have more knowledge about circle jerks than I do.

Tell us more! Have you hosted?
    173 Days Til No Joe

TheFiatLux
    173 Days Til No Joe said:

I was literally flabbergasted when I saw he was the keynote speaker at Columbia.

We desperately need the GOP to win back the Senate so we can hold have hearings to hold these reprehensible people accountable for their lies and the incredible damage they did to society. I don't know why Democrats in both the house and Senate run cover for Fauci, unless they were complicit (which I don't think most were, with maybe one or two exceptions), but yet they run cover for all these criminals.

Fauci's lies are so many, and so frequent and so well documented, he needs to be behind bars.
    Eastern Oregon Bear
    Personally, I've moved on to newer and fresher outrages.
    Zippergate
    Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Consequently, the next medical outrage is only a matter of when not if. Thanks.
    Zippergate
    The outrage that we're going to pretend didn't happen actually did and was covered up according to an ex-CDC director.

movielover
    I can give you 200 Billion reasons.
    movielover
    Edit.
    bearister
    "Fauci's lies are so many, and so frequent and so well documented, he needs to be behind bars."

Can hardly wait to watch the criminal jury trial, oh, did you forget about that having to precede the "behind bars" part?

tRump and his disciples are going to have to impose a totalitarian state and eliminate the right to a jury trial because that is the only way anyone on his enemies list is spending one day in prison. I think you may be confused with Republican wrongdoers that either plead guilty or get convicted by juries….and serve real time in the hoosegow.

tRump will get a John Gotti mistrial in every criminal case he is a defendant in and the nation will experience tRump Redux in 2025.
    Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
    Send my credentials to the House of Detention
    I got some friends inside
    Zippergate
    Every board the Trump board. Projecting once again. If by some miracle Trump is allowed to realize his electoral victory in November, I will be very concerned for the mental health of you and millions of others.
    bearister
    Nice way to substantively address any part of my comment. Why bother to quote me?

I was addressing the commonly used phrase by arch Conservative Republicans (and their leader) that this person or that person either belongs in jail or is going to jail for some fantasy grievance that is based on nothing other than baseless allegations raised in your horsesh@it Right Wing echo chamber news sources.

A tRump presidency is in my best financial interests. I'll take the tax cuts.

…and it was your buddies that started the political bashing on the football board which most of the football boys are fine with until someone counters the b.s.

…and the only concern you should have is if tRump loses and starts an insurrection again because this time around the military is going to save the taxpayers a lot of money.

*And if, God forbid, we ever have another pandemic involving an even more lethal and highly contagious pathogen, the anti vaxxers will be lining up around the block waiting to get the spike like obedient little b@itches.
    bear2034
    TheFiatLux said:

I was literally flabbergasted when I saw he was the keynote speaker at Columbia.

We desperately need the GOP to win back the Senate so we can hold have hearings to hold these reprehensible people accountable for their lies and the incredible damage they did to society. I don't know why Democrats in both the house and Senate run cover for Fauci, unless they were complicit (which I don't think most were, with maybe one or two exceptions), but yet they run cover for all these criminals.

Fauci's lies are so many, and so frequent and so well documented, he needs to be behind bars.

If Fauci is going to get a free pass from the media, he might as well as run for president. He can't do anything wrong.
    TheFiatLux

And yet, here you are in this thread, commenting again - with little substance and less value. Not exactly the mark of someone who has moved on.
    TheFiatLux
    bearister said:

"Fauci's lies are so many, and so frequent and so well documented, he needs to be behind bars."

Can hardly wait to watch the criminal jury trial, oh, did you forget about that having to precede the "behind bars" part?

tRump and his disciples are going to have to impose a totalitarian state and eliminate the right to a jury trial because that is the only way anyone on his enemies list is spending one day in prison. I think you may be confused with Republican wrongdoers that either plead guilty or get convicted by juries….and serve real time in the hoosegow.

tRump will get a John Gotti mistrial in every criminal case he is a defendant in and the nation will experience tRump Redux in 2025.
    Even for you, with your full-blown TDS, this is unhinged. There is absolutely no way to have an intelligent conversation with you. It's one thing to be a lemming, it's quite another to be so loud and proud about it. People like you are terrible people. You really are.
    Big C
    TheFiatLux said:

bearister said:

Even for you, with your full-blown TDS, this is unhinged. There is absolutely no way to have an intelligent conversation with you. It's one thing to be a lemming, it's quite another to be so loud and proud about it. People like you are terrible people. You really are.

Wow. Just, wow.
    TheFiatLux
    Big C said:

TheFiatLux said:

bearister said:

Wow. Just, wow.
    Yeah, there are a lot of terrible people. People who don't have the capacity to even reflect on how wrong and abhorrent they were. There must be some serious internal issues to have behaved so terribly, and not have the internal fortitude to acknowledge is and simply say they were wrong.

Quote:

Big C

After everything that people have had to go through the past year+, i think anybody who chooses to NOT get a vaccine (rare health exemptions aside), should be completely marginalized. Here we're lucky to have a way out of this mess and some people can't even hold out their arm for a free solution.
    Big C

^ lol, good point
    Eastern Oregon Bear
    TheFiatLux said:

And yet, here you are in this thread, commenting again - with little substance and less value. Not exactly the mark of someone who has moved on.
    I see little reason to devote effort posting to this echo chamber. I've posted here in the past and had my facts and opinions ignored by those that have their opinions set in concrete. Why put any effort here? I do scan in here at times to see if anything's changed. If that means I haven't moved on, so be it.

As for you, in Off Topic, you nearly always come off as angry and looking for a fight. Sorry, that's not a game I'm interested in playing. Life's too short.
    bearister
    Nice way to rebut not one point in my comment. I have befriended many intelligent people in my career and personal life and not one of them shares any of your opinions. You are a blowhard.
    Zippergate
    I was addressing the commonly used phrase by arch Conservative Republicans (and their leader) that this person or that person either belongs in jail or is going to jail for some fantasy grievance that is based on nothing other than baseless allegations raised in your horsesh@it Right Wing echo chamber news sources.

Lol. The idea that Trump Republicans want to jail people based on allegations alone shows you either have no understanding of what makes them tick or you are being deliberately dishonest. Trump Republicans would LOVE very public show trials that expose all the crimes and chicanery.
    Zippergate
    And if, God forbid, we ever have another pandemic involving an even more lethal and highly contagious pathogen, the anti vaxxers will be lining up around the block waiting to get the spike like obedient little b@itches.

Good grief, this is such an ignorant comment. The medical authorities blew their credibility on the Covid vaccines. Vaccine uptake will be much less in the next pandemic. That is, until the authoritarian overlords you worship start holding people down to vaxx them.
    bearister
    Zippergate said:

Lol. The idea that Trump Republicans want to jail people based on allegations alone shows you either have no understanding of what makes them tick or you are being deliberately dishonest. Trump Republicans would LOVE very public show trials that expose all the crimes and chicanery.

Go ahead and numerically list all of the indictments that tRump's Justice Department should issue in 2025 with regard to the "crimes and chicanery" that you reference in your comment. We will then monitor how many guilty pleas and convictions ensue.

I will mark this post and your reply listing the proposed indictments and we can revisit this next year as it unfolds…or doesn't.

*I probably took at least 30 depositions in my career of guys like you and FiatLux. Yes, you both check all the boxes of a profile.
    Zippergate
    You don't even pay attention to the evidence and disregard the obvious coverup but you have no doubt about the outcome of these trials. Of course you do. It's a pattern we've seen many times.

Btw, I'm still waiting for your rebuttal to the piece I posted regarding the bogus HCQ trials.
    TheFiatLux

TheFiatLux said:

I see little reason to devote effort posting to this echo chamber. I've posted here in the past and had my facts and opinions ignored by those that have their opinions set in concrete. Why put any effort here? I do scan in here at times to see if anything's changed. If that means I haven't moved on, so be it.

As for you, in Off Topic, you nearly always come off as angry and looking for a fight. Sorry, that's not a game I'm interested in playing. Life's too short.
    I am angry.

At the politicization of #science
    At the people who lied to us.
    At the people who enabled those lies.
    At the damage those lies and the people who enabled them did (particularly to children)
    At society being shut down for no reason other than fear and lies.
    At the freedoms we had taken from us.
    At the lunacy we were forced to live through.
    At the crushing of dissenting (correct) opinions.

I can list many more and provide 100s of examples of the above. But it won' matter because as this thread shows, I'm angry at what I thought were good people showing how terrible humans can be.

So, yes. I am angry.
    First Page Last Page
    Page 139 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.