Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

492,962 Views | 5310 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by Zippergate
TheFiatLux
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Haloski said:

TheFiatLux said:

Haloski said:

bear2034 said:

Trump promises to hire back over 8,000 troops fired under Biden & Kamala for refusing the Covid mRNA jab with backpay.

Man, he's scary old. His speech is slurred. This is a quick decline, as evidenced by Biden. We can't afford to have Mr. Marblemouth in there.
I went to UC Berkeley and am able to see through this kind of basic manipulation.

I went to UC Berkeley and am capable of making this plain-to-see assessment.
LOL... you don't even recognize the nonsense you put out there. That was too easy.

You should take a few plays off.
Haloski
TheFiatLux said:

Haloski said:

TheFiatLux said:

Haloski said:

bear2034 said:

Trump promises to hire back over 8,000 troops fired under Biden & Kamala for refusing the Covid mRNA jab with backpay.

Man, he's scary old. His speech is slurred. This is a quick decline, as evidenced by Biden. We can't afford to have Mr. Marblemouth in there.
I went to UC Berkeley and am able to see through this kind of basic manipulation.

LOL... you don't even recognize the nonsense you put out there. That was too easy.

You should take a few plays off.

lol, ok
Cal88
Haloski said:

TheFiatLux said:

Haloski said:

bear2034 said:

But somehow, you were completely unable to make that assessment about Biden, who was already visibly deep into senility years before your trusted MSM revealed to you he was senile right after the debate...

This didn't age well:
https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/121111/replies/2343853
Haloski
Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

TheFiatLux said:

Haloski said:

bear2034 said:

But somehow, you were completely unable to make that assessment about Biden, who was already visibly deep into senility years before your trusted MSM revealed to you he was senile right after the debate...

This didn't age well:

Well, I think that the most important thing to consider when looking at that post you've linked to is to consider the easy-to-discern fact that it wasn't made by me.

Anyways, glad you wanted to chime in on the topic of senility…
Cal88
Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

TheFiatLux said:

Haloski said:

bear2034 said:

This didn't age well:

Well, I think that the most important thing to consider when looking at that post you've linked to is to consider the easy-to-discern fact that it wasn't made by me.

I knew that, however there is a number of posters here who are completely interchangeable and behave like a school of sardines when it comes to anything political. I doubt there is much daylight between you and the author of that brilliant post above.
Haloski
Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

TheFiatLux said:

Haloski said:

bear2034 said:

This didn't age well:

I knew that, however there is a number of posters here who are completely interchangeable and behave like a school of sardines when it comes to anything political. I doubt there is much daylight between you and the author of that brilliant post above.

Nah, Biden's issues have been evident for a long time now. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Also, nice try to recover your fumble.
Cal88
Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

TheFiatLux said:

Haloski said:

bear2034 said:

This didn't age well:

Nah, Biden's issues have been evident for a long time now. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Have you at any point expressed concern about Biden's cognitive state, before you were told by the MSM that he was mentally incapacitated?

Didn't think so. Chances are, you were one of the 11 posters who liked the OP's monumental projection about people who questioned Biden's senility as being brainwashed.
movielover
Sounded fine to me. Great extended conversations with Elon Musk and recently a young non-political Podcaster which drew millions of viewers. I think Barron tipped off his Dad.
Haloski
Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

TheFiatLux said:

Haloski said:

bear2034 said:

This didn't age well:

Have you at any point expressed concern about Biden's cognitive state, before you were told by the MSM that he was mentally incapacitated?

Didn't think so. Chances are, you were one of the 11 posters who liked the OP's monumental projection about people who questioned Biden's senility as being brainwashed.

You're fighting a lot of battles with yourself here, old man.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

TheFiatLux said:

Haloski said:

bear2034 said:

This didn't age well:

Huh? The OP in this thread doesn't mention Biden (or any other politician) at all. Just the UC and CSU systems.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

TheFiatLux said:

Haloski said:

bear2034 said:

This didn't age well:

Huh? The OP in this thread doesn't mention Biden (or any other politician) at all. Just the UC and CSU systems.

Huh? That was 150 pages ago, and senile Biden "led" an administration that recommended shutdowns and mandatory vaxes long after they were needed.
Cal88

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

TheFiatLux said:

Haloski said:

bear2034 said:

This didn't age well:

The "OP" here.
Cal88
Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

TheFiatLux said:

Haloski said:

bear2034 said:

This didn't age well:

And winning all of them here. There was no fumble, GoOskie or HalitosisOski, calpoly, Unbear etc - all completely interchangeable handles with the same programming. The replay clearly showed that the ball crossed the goal line, the ensuing 2pt conversion was good, and I am spiking the ball for good measure.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal88 said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

TheFiatLux said:

Haloski said:

bear2034 said:

This didn't age well:

The "OP" here.
OP usually means the first post in a thread, not some post 2 months ago on page 2 of a completely different thread.
Cal88

Cal88 said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

TheFiatLux said:

Haloski said:

bear2034 said:

This didn't age well:

The "OP" here.
OP usually means the first post in a thread, not some post 2 months ago on page 2 of a completely different thread.

Usually it does, but in this case here, it stands for "Oregon Persnickety"
Haloski
Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

Cal88 said:

Haloski said:

TheFiatLux said:

Haloski said:

bear2034 said:

This didn't age well:

And winning all of them here. There was no fumble, GoOskie or HalitosisOski, calpoly, Unbear etc - all completely interchangeable handles with the same programming. The replay clearly showed that the ball crossed the goal line, the ensuing 2pt conversion was good, and I am spiking the ball for good measure.

Good lord. You're so delusional that you didn't realize it was an own goal.
Cal88
Scoreboard.
Zippergate
"Weeks"
Don't look back and by all means don't slow down. The Red Queen is gaining on you.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/22/well/covid-vaccines-boosters.html?
Quote:

How fast does protection kick in?
Quote:

It takes around a week or two after getting vaccinated for antibodies to rev up and defend against the virus. Antibodies peak about a month after vaccination, Dr. Gordon said.
Once you are vaccinated, you have a lower risk of infection for at least several weeks, said Dr. Peter Chin-Hong, an infectious disease specialist at the University of California, San Francisco. "It might even be longer than that," he said, because the vaccines are so closely matched to the dominant variants that are currently circulating.
Eastern Oregon Bear
It'll be interesting to see the reaction of the BI armchair vaccine experts to this:

mRNA lung cancer vaccine trials launched across seven countries

Are there anti-vaxxers when cancer is destroying your internal organs?
oski003

It'll be interesting to see the reaction of the BI armchair vaccine experts to this:

Preventing and curing cancer is a noble goal. It is just a phase 1, but you never know. The target appears to be those with lung cancer as opposed to vaccinating my healthy 3 year old with an experimental vaccine with some serious side effects. Hopefully, covid vax nazis understand that difference.
Zippergate

Good grief, this is gene therapy. There was nothing to stop mRNA gene therapy testing for cancer with or without Covid. Ever heard of a "clinical trial"? I suppose we should have tried chemotherapy on Covid patients as well.
bearister
If you ever get lung cancer, buy the ticket and take this ride. You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Zippergate
My brother-in-law has stage 4b lung cancer and running out of options after multiple rounds of chemotherapy that are no longer able to keep the cancer at bay. City of Hope says he can participate in a phase 1 clinical trial (I wonder if it is mRNA?) that appears promising, but he has to get stronger first. His wife would have him try anything, but he's losing the will to keep fighting. Difficult times.
bearister
Sorry to hear that. My wife's sister, a non smoker, succumbed to lung cancer 12 years ago at age 55. They caught it early so with chemo she lived 5 years, which I believe is 90+ percentile.
Zippergate
Horrible disease. Like her, my brother-in-law was a non-smoker. Go figure. Diagnosed stage four two and half years ago in his early fifties so he's living on borrowed time.
oski003
bearister said:

If you ever get lung cancer, buy the ticket and take this ride. You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Cuba has a lung cancer vaccine that improves chance of survival and submission. I am not $ure how much influen$e they have with the American FDA.
bear2034
movielover
bear2034 said:

"220 Million Americans died... just in the last several months."
Zippergate
Not nice to make fun of somebody with a disability.
bear2034
movielover said:

I bet thousands of individuals and associations are worried about lawsuits and other fallout. Elon Musk played a role in breaking this MSM / Google / Facebook / Intell Community / Big Govt censorship of the above. (Many doctors were banned, sued, pilloried.)

Mark Zuckerberg admitted censoring information on Facebook during the Covid era and he now regrets working with the Biden-Harris administration.
bearister
bear2034 said:

movielover said:

I bet thousands of individuals and associations are worried about lawsuits and other fallout. Elon Musk played a role in breaking this MSM / Google / Facebook / Intell Community / Big Govt censorship of the above. (Many doctors were banned, sued, pilloried.)

Mark Zuckerberg admitted censoring information on Facebook during the Covid era and he now regrets working with the Biden-Harris administration.

The right-wing lurch of X under Elon Musk | US Election 2024 | Al Jazeera

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2024/8/13/the-right-wing-lurch-of-x-under-elon-musk

*Has anybody ever told you guys that you are chumps? You're just too easy. I understand someone not wanting to vote for Harris, but what I don't understand is how anyone can believe that there is even a trace element of virtue detectable in tRump or anyone who aligns themselves with him. Quite simply, they are all rotten to the core.
Big C
bear2034 said:

C'mon, people! Simple slip of the tongue! She meant one and instead said 220. Who here hasn't done something similar? I know I have: Just the other day I walked out of the doughnut shop with 220 crullers... spent the whole drive home wondering why the box was so big and the price was so high (figured that last part must be due to Biden-Harris Inflation).
bearister
"Is she really the most intelligent candidate the Democratic Party could find?"

Perhaps not…but there is no doubt tRump is the most intelligent candidate the Republican Party could find.

tRump is strong where Harris is weak, the discussion of policy:

tRump stated:

"The Republican Party is charging forward on many fronts, and I am very proud that we are a LEADER on IVF."

"I will be great for women and their reproductive rights."
bear2034
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

C'mon, people! Simple slip of the tongue! She meant one and instead said 220. Who here hasn't done something similar? I know I have: Just the other day I walked out of the doughnut shop with 220 crullers... spent the whole drive home wondering why the box was so big and the price was so high (figured that last part must be due to Biden-Harris Inflation).

I could have given her the benefit of the doubt but she said the same thing at a different location on a different day.
bear2034
bearister said:

bear2034 said:

movielover said:

*Has anybody ever told you guys that you are chumps? You're just too easy. I understand someone not wanting to vote for Harris, but what I don't understand is how anyone can believe that there is even a trace element of virtue detectable in tRump or anyone who aligns themselves with him. Quite simply, they are all rotten to the core.

I suppose you're right, this election isn't so much left vs right but rather, good vs. evil.
First Page Last Page
Page 150 of 152

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.