Trump Says FBI is Searching Mar-a-Lago!

43,085 Views | 640 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by AunBear89
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Every accusation is a confession with this deranged lunatic. He is a poster boy for projection at previously unseen levels."

calbear93
DiabloWags said:

"Every accusation is a confession with this deranged lunatic. He is a poster boy for projection at previously unseen levels."

That is funny. He basically admitted to keeping files with nuclear program information. And he seems to think every administration has leaks about confidential files illegally retained by a former president, and that those leaks should be taken at face value.
BearForce2
DiabloWags said:

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
DiabloWags
Someone sure seems to be trying awful hard to defend someone that is literally indefensible.

What's even more comical is that they think the "audience" here cares what they think.

Another 87 posts today wont change anyone's mind. But it does meet Einstein's definition of INSANITY.

Too Funny!

wraptor347

Sounds like no big deal
Unit2Sucks
wraptor347 said:

Sounds like no big deal

Phew. I was worried he really did something bad like wear a tan suit or put his feet up on the resolute desk.

And this is totally normal stuff. I took binder clips from my last job and nobody raided my golf club.

wraptor347
BearForce2
DiabloWags said:

Someone sure seems to be trying awful hard to defend someone that is literally indefensible.

What's even more comical is that they think the "audience" here cares what they think.

Another 87 posts today wont change anyone's mind. But it does meet Einstein's definition of INSANITY.

Too Funny!

What's funnier and actually sad is that half the lefties here don't believe half of what they post. In other words, they enjoy lying.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
GoOskie
DiabloWags said:

Welcome to Dumberica where no one knows what this chart shows or where inflation comes from.

The financial illiteracy in this county is deafening

This looks like deep state, anti trump black magic.
Unit2Sucks
Can someone remind me what the GOP is always telling us we used to do to traitors? I think it has something to do with a chair. Presumably, Trump will be treated the way GOPers think we should deal with the kinda of people who commit the same crimes as him.
Unit2Sucks
Incredible that there are still so many bad takes coming from the MAGAverse. Even if Trump declassified every single document, it doesn't absolve him of a number of crimes. Being a former president doesn't mean laws don't apply to him. He was requested to return documents owned by the US government.

When you are arguing you declassified the SCI documents you illegally took from the US and refuses to return months after you were subpoenaed, you've already lost.

I'm also surprised there isn't more attention being given to his accomplices. A number of people are going to go down for this. And if the DOJ follows through on GOP demands for justice, we might see people get the chair.

wraptor347
I don't understand how Trump can be so sure he declassified everything the FBI planted.
Unit2Sucks
wraptor347 said:

I don't understand how Trump can be so sure he declassified everything the FBI planted.

Their dumb argument is it became declassified by the act of stealing it.
going4roses
BearForce2 said:

blungld said:

Laughably stupid and insensitive statement.

Adolph Biden

Yikes come on dude … your ignorance has no bounds

Your losing your shh this raid has you tight for real

Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
Big C
Unit2Sucks said:

Can someone remind me what the GOP is always telling us we used to do to traitors? I think it has something to do with a chair. Presumably, Trump will be treated the way GOPers think we should deal with the kinda of people who commit the same crimes as him.

Sit the hell down, you traitors!
Big C
BearForce2 said:

DiabloWags said:

Too Funny!

What's funnier and actually sad is that half the lefties here don't believe half of what they post. In other words, they enjoy lying.

This is one claim for which you really need to provide some evidence. For example, I absolutely do believe half of what I post.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Unit2Sucks said:

Incredible that there are still so many bad takes coming from the MAGAverse. Even if Trump declassified every single document, it doesn't absolve him of a number of crimes. Being a former president doesn't mean laws don't apply to him. He was requested to return documents owned by the US government.

When you are arguing you declassified the SCI documents you illegally took from the US and refuses to return months after you were subpoenaed, you've already lost.

I'm also surprised there isn't more attention being given to his accomplices. A number of people are going to go down for this. And if the DOJ follows through on GOP demands for justice, we might see people get the chair.

We're all forgetting that Trump and the MAGA sphere firmly believes we elected Trump to be our Emperor and therefore he can do anything he wants.
Unit2Sucks
According to the GOP geniuses in BI, I think this about sums it up:

Plus this lol

dajo9
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

We're all forgetting that Trump and the MAGA sphere firmly believes we elected Trump to be our Emperor and therefore he can do anything he wants.

We didn't elect Trump. The Electoral College did.
American Vermin
BearForce2
Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

DiabloWags said:

Too Funny!

This is one claim for which you really need to provide some evidence. For example, I absolutely do believe half of what I post.

Me too!
cbbass1
bearister said:

All his legal bills do is pile up. He never pays them. Why do you think he ended up with the cast of a Fellini film for his Stop the Steal Legal Team?

The only money you are ever going to see from tRump is the retainer.

Exactly.

Trump is well-known as the ultimate "nightmare client." He doesn't listen, and he doesn't pay.
DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

wraptor347 said:

Just think.

A Grand Jury back in June issued a subpoena for documents.
The subpoena wasnt fully complied with.

A Grand Jury then issued another subpoena to retrieve security camera footage from Mar-a-Lago.

It's not like this was some sort of spur of the moment act by the DoJ.
A Grand Jury had been convened.

Meanwhile, Trump and the low IQ crowd are now "spinning" the false claim that this isnt any kind of criminal act or violation because the documents werent classified or top secret. That's a bogus claim because the law makes no mention of, and does not require any kind of classification.

Meanwhile, you can bet your entire net worth that the FBI is now going over each document (including a box labeled SCI, which is a clearance that has sometimes been called "above Top Secret") looking for fingerprints.

Could there be a "witness" that is aware of intent to distribute these documents?

I'm getting my popcorn out.

It's gonna be funny (and sad) to watch all of the Right Wing "Law & Order" talking heads explode... as they continue to defend a narcissist who has always believed that he was ABOVE THE LAW.

dajo9
DiabloWags said:

Unit2Sucks said:

wraptor347 said:

Just think.

A Grand Jury back in June issued a subpoena for documents.
The subpoena wasnt fully complied with.

A Grand Jury then issued another subpoena to retrieve security camera footage from Mar-a-Lago.

It's not like this was some sort of spur of the moment act by the DoJ.
A Grand Jury had been convened.

Meanwhile, Trump and the low IQ crowd are now "spinning" the false claim that this isnt any kind of criminal act or violation because the documents werent classified or top secret. That's a bogus claim because the law makes no mention of, and does not require any kind of classification.

Meanwhile, you can bet your entire net worth that the FBI is now going over each document (including a box labeled SCI, which is a clearance that has sometimes been called "above Top Secret") looking for fingerprints.

Could there be a "witness" that is aware of intent to distribute these documents?

I'm getting my popcorn out.

It's gonna be funny (and sad) to watch all of the Right Wing "Law & Order" talking heads explode... as they continue to defend a narcissist who has always believed that he was ABOVE THE LAW.

Maybe Biden reclassified them. The kindergarten-style arguments of the right are just too stupid.
American Vermin
DiabloWags
dajo9 said:

Maybe Biden reclassified them. The kindergarten-style arguments of the right are just too stupid.

I remember the "Law & Order" crowd of the GOP when George Herbert Walker Bush was President.

Now the GOP is attacking the FBI.
Welcome to DUMBERICA!
Unit2Sucks
They think their best defense is that Trump declassified nuclear secrets so that he could take them to his seaside resort. We're long past them pretending that they care about doing the right thing. They never really cared about national security, it was just pretend so they could feign concern about her emails.

Imagine the fits if they found out Obama had declassified SCI documents for his personal use. Now imagine their outrage if he did so wearing a tan suit.

Lol on cue.
Unit2Sucks
And now the cult of Trump is going after the Feds who did their jobs. So much for pretending blue lives matter. And remember, Trump controls truth social and they ban anyone critical of Trump. But this they are happy to allow to propagate on their poor man's Twitter.

Big C

The little cabal that creates the right-wing talking points and catch phrases is lamenting that they weren't the first to think up "Defund the Police!"

"I can't believe they beat us to that one ... "
Unit2Sucks
Will GOPers ever tire of covering for Trump's obvious lies. I look forward to them arguing he was akshually still above the law as a former president because he did thought stuff during his time in office to make all of this okay.

Unit2Sucks
Again, I'm skeptical that Trump and his cronies can be this stupid, but if this is true, I eagerly await BearGoggles telling us that he doesn't like Trump but that Hillary's 3 emails marked classified is actually worse.

How are GOPers going to pretend something like this is ok? If this were anyone else, they would be telling us to warm up the chair.

DiabloWags
DID SOMEONE SAY THE SAUDIS ???
BearForce2
TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SPY.
Big C
Unit2Sucks said:

Again, I'm skeptical that Trump and his cronies can be this stupid, but if this is true, I eagerly await BearGoggles telling us that he doesn't like Trump but that Hillary's 3 emails marked classified is actually worse.

How are GOPers going to pretend something like this is ok? If this were anyone else, they would be telling us to warm up the chair.

Fine point: I believe they prefer the rope, over the chair.

As to the larger point, holy-moly, if that turns out to be the case. Could turn out to be the straw that broke the camel's back for hundreds of Trump supporters around the country!
AunBear89
BearForce2 said:

TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SPY.

Like so many of his supporters, Trump is too stupid to be a spy. He's Russia's useful idiot. Just like GOP voters are useful idiots for the party.

Republicans should stop being idiots. And liars. And hypocrites.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
DiabloWags
Repeated for the kids sitting waaaaaaaaay in the baaaaaaack.

"The former president does not have authority to declassify such documents, intelligence sources say, because they are classified under statute rather than by executive order."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.