THE OFFICIAL BI HOT 'LANTA DEBATE THREAD: THE BUILD UP/THE DEBATE/POST DEBATE SPIN

10,262 Views | 177 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by bear2034
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who are all these CNN scrubs doing the pre-game show?

Go Bears!
Shocky1
Quote:

Quote:

the following is a reprint from cal's monster class back in the day:

visited this morning the recently opened nicklaus design group ferry point golf course just outside of nyc with panoramic views of the manhattan skyline

https://instagr.am/p/C7dS0GksHlA
arrive from my hotel by cab at the clubhouse around 7:30 am to stretch & warm up at the practice facility

upon arrival the head golf professional tells me that ferry point's developer donald trump heard that as a golf digest & golf magazine rankings panelist that i had an 8:10 tee time and would i like to play with the donald at 8:20 am instead?

so i say sure, no big deal, let's do this

so we make the introductions on the practice green & the 1st thing i notice is that trump has the weirdest color hair ever (kinda yellow orange) & that he has total man boobs along with an oversized obnoxious red cap

i walk & carry my lightweight leather mackzenie bag while the donald drives a golf cart literally to within 6 inches of every green...just as annoyingly, we then proceed to play thru every group on the golf course in front of us (why does he do this, why not just take the 1st tee time?)...it's funny to watch people's reactions as he dictates the playing thru, some golfers are understandably agitated while others want a selfie with him on their phones, he very clearly enjoys all the drama he's created

so he tells us while we wait for the short par 4 8th green to clear that he thinks ferry point is one of the greatest golf courses in the united states (it isn't, there are at least a dozen courses on long island & the hamptons that are significantly better) & that he's qualified to make that statement because of his extensive travels around the globe playing golf, that nobody knows golf architecture better than him & that includes actual golf architects

so in front of his 2 buddies & his cart caddie i tell the donald that actually i'm one of the 13 guys (and the youngest) to have played the world top 100 courses & stare him down...total silence, one of his buddies who is the chairman of macys starts to laugh & donald play punches my shoulder kinda hard, he's been pwned...whatever

dude is an interesting guy but playing golf with him is not really a celebration of the game but more like riding a roller coaster

you're fired, shocky#

yeah shocky is probably the only california golden bear on planet earth that's been punched by donald trump

shocky is unbreakable (but why can't he learn how to do a handstand?)#

what is the most critical question that the majority of americans wanted answered during tonite's presidential debate?

yeah they want joe biden (who is too old/senile for the white house, he should be living in one of the condos above biscayne bay where the cuban gentlemen sleep all day & dining at mila at nite, fellow stinson beach high school grad/california governor gavin newsome would be a much better choice for his party) to ask donald trump the following question:

President Biden: Donald, as a convicted felon and acknowledged elections denier with multiple documented assaults against females do you feel that your unprovoked punching Shocky is your worst crime thus far?

https://instagr.am/p/BK1PpkdD858
vote for andrew mcgraw for athletic director!!!!#
bearister
From tRump Propaganda Network so you know it isn't fake. If the Fox crew wasn't so busy giggling, they would have cut away from that shot. tRump may have blood clots in his leg. He seems very very ill.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
CNN needs Trump to boost their ratings and that's all their talking heads are talking about right now.
bear2034
Atlanta is the belly of the beast. Georgia was the motherlode of 2020 election fraud. Trump is just like Daniel tonight.
prospeCt
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2024/jun/27/presidential-debate-trump-biden-updates

bear2034
Did Biden catch Covid again?
DiabloWags
Trump's already lying 5 minutes into the debate.

"We had the greatest economy in the history of our Country"
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
bear2034
Joe Biden taking credit for job creation numbers that were just bounce back numbers from the Covid shutdowns.
bearister
DiabloWags said:

Trump's already lying 5 minutes into the debate.

"We had the greatest economy in the history of our Country"

Remember, anyone who suggests tRump is lying is a liar. Fact Checking organizations that contradict tRump are lying.

tRump has a stronger voice than Biden. That is enough to get elected in America. They are both spewing word salad like high school freshman debaters. It might as well be a job interview for managing an old folks home.

…but tRump is selling more condos in the Florida swamp in this debate.

bear2034
bear2034
bear2034
Suckers and losers. Fake quote. Biden is in utter disbelief, look at his face.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Has Trump answered any question without multiple lies and without moving on to unrelated subjects?
bear2034
bearister
https://abc7news.com/post/presidential-debate-2024-fact-check-donald-trump-joe-biden/15006987/
dajo9
Stephen King nails it
https://www.threads.net/@dthomas293/post/C8veNY5OZbe/?xmt=AQGzk46iBGPRKgDlho6-Z4q3jVX4F6odUJ2whWN68Tt48w
"They're eating the pets"
3 time Republican nominee for President
blungld
bear2034 said:

blungld said:

Judging by the reasoning and defenses of Trump by his supporters, it takes a 5th grade mentality to follow a 5th grade level politician.
Even 5th graders know the Democrats cheated.
And of course you can produce one tiny shred of actual proof of that, right. Like sworn testimony under oath. Or the findings of a jury or official investigation. Or are you doing that 5th grader I want it to be true so it is true maneuver?
bearister
Election 2024: How Biden-Trump debate could change the campaign | AP News

https://apnews.com/article/bidentrumppresidentialdebate-0e7577e9a354a69f50675494fea54ca9

bear2034
blungld said:

bear2034 said:

blungld said:

Judging by the reasoning and defenses of Trump by his supporters, it takes a 5th grade mentality to follow a 5th grade level politician.
And of course you can produce one tiny shred of actual proof of that, right. Like sworn testimony under oath. Or the findings of a jury or official investigation. Or are you doing that 5th grader I want it to be true so it is true maneuver?
Pick a state.
blungld
Neither of these men should be president. But only Biden will have a competent administration and govern from a an ethical center.

If Trump elected: Putin gets Ukraine. NATO terminated. Christianity becomes a de facto national religion funded by the government and forced in public schools. Reproductive rights regulated by government. Loyalty tests throughout government and eventually to citizens. Controls on Free Press. Increased income inequality. Constant turmoil and anger and unpredictability in the White House and destabilized citizenry. The complete loss of stature on the world stage. Nothing on Climate Change. Gay, trans, and non-Christians shut up and watch out! And of course more guns and power to the white nationalist goons who will do his dirty work. I mean, what's wrong with self-serving theocratic authoritarianism, right?

A doddering Biden will make America better. A deceitful Trump will destroy it.
bear2034
blungld said:

Neither of these men should be president. But only Biden will have a competent administration and govern from a an ethical center.

If Trump elected: Putin gets Ukraine. NATO terminated. Christianity becomes a de facto national religion funded by the government and forced in public schools. Reproductive rights regulated by government. Loyalty tests throughout government and eventually to citizens. Controls on Free Press. Increased income inequality. Constant turmoil and anger and unpredictability in the White House and destabilized citizenry. The complete loss of stature on the world stage. Nothing on Climate Change. Gay, trans, and non-Christians shut up and watch out! And of course more guns and power to the white nationalist goons who will do his dirty work. I mean, what's wrong with self-serving theocratic authoritarianism, right?

Translation: We had 4 years to pick someone to replace Trump and we picked Biden?

I'm not sure why you would disrespect Biden when your politics and worldview seem to be in sync with his?
blungld
bear2034 said:

blungld said:

bear2034 said:

blungld said:

Pick a state.
No you. Don't dodge. Show the evidence right now. Your best proof.
bear2034
blungld said:

bear2034 said:

blungld said:

bear2034 said:

blungld said:

Pick a state.
No you. Don't dodge. Show the evidence right now. Your best proof.
Let's pick the state of Georgia where the debate is taking place. Are you aware Fulton County is moving to destroy ballots from 2020?
bear2034
There are long stretches of time where Biden doesn't blink.
bear2034
CNN is turning on Biden and it seems rehearsed too. I didn't learn much tonight but I thought Biden's performance was better than expected.
bear2034

That's what I'm saying, it seems pre-planned.
bear2034

The green light has been given.
GoOskie
Why are all the right wing trumper loons watching the MSM and listening to what they say? I thought it was all fake news?
bear2034
Are we watching a real-time coup of the Biden Admin by his own party?
bear2034
GoOskie said:

Why are all the right wing trumper loons watching the MSM and listening to what they say? I thought it was all fake news?
Because all of a sudden they agree with us?
bearister
blungld said:

A+
*At this point I'm fine with subbing someone in. I would vote for a military junta over tRump.
bear2034
bear2034

Almost too good.
bear2034
Anderson Cooper is clashing with Kamala now live.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.