White House has settled in

678,188 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another Bear said:

Trump will hate Obama for eternity because of the WHCD joke.

...as Don Lemon and Wolf Blitzer will hate Larry Wilmore for schlonging them at the 2016 dinner. The look on the face of a pompous a$$ that has just been schooled: Priceless
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
Jerry West 6'2 and tRump 6'3*

* And tRump is standing in front of him.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
Governing by grievance, Trump wields official powers against political enemies

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/politics/governing-by-grievance-trump-wields-official-powers-against-political-enemies/2019/08/15/797c7576-bf78-11e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html%3foutputType=amp
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
Someone needs to reboot T's goddaamn brain as the operating system appears to have crashed. We are watching him go insane right before our very eyes.

okaydo

Another Bear
Agree with the dotard or having funding cut. What a sad fccking day in America.
okaydo

bearister
The tRump Crime Family is looting America and basically saying "What are you going to do about it?"

B.A. Bearacus
What T will look like when he's released from jail or relieved of his duties due to mental unfitness, whichever comes first.

B.A. Bearacus
President of National Weather Service Employees Organization:

TLDNR: FU T.
Another Bear
I'm usually sympathetic towards mental health but in this case...JUMP!!!

Quote:

He's losing his s---': Trump's advisers are increasingly worried about his mental state following days of erratic behavior
  • President Donald Trump's aides and confidants are concerned about his mental state after days of erratic behavior and wild outbursts.
  • "His mood changes from one minute to the next based on some headline or tweet, and the next thing you know his entire schedule gets tossed out the window because he's losing his s---," one former White House official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal conversations about the president, told Insider.
  • Trump has spent the past several days fixated on his false claim that Alabama was going to be hit by Hurricane Dorian. He has also taken time to lob attacks at his perceived enemies, like the actress Debra Messing, former FBI Director James Comey, and the "LameStream media."
  • "He's deteriorating in plain sight," one Republican strategist who is in frequent contact with the White House told Insider on Friday.
  • But one person who was close to Trump's legal team during the Russia investigation told Insider his public statements were "nothing compared to what he's like behind closed doors."
  • "He's like a bull seeing red," this person added. "There's just no getting through to him, and you can kiss your plans for the day goodbye because you're basically stuck looking after a 4-year-old now."

bearister
Donald Trump Got Roasted With Memes Over Using Marker To Loop Alabama Into Hurricane Path

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cheezburger.com/9201413/donald-trump-got-roasted-with-memes-over-using-marker-to-loop-alabama-into-hurricane-path
BearNIt
okaydo said:

So when did the United States Military decide it could defy Congress when Congress asked it for information regarding the decision making process that decided it was more cost efficient to have a C 17 refuel at a Scottish airport near a Trump property rather than at a U.S. military base while traveling to and from the Middle East? As somebody who has flown and driven from various military bases in Europe to a military base in England called Lakenheath, and to Scotland, I can say without hesitation that the stop at an airport near Turnberry Resort was BULL***** The aircrew would have had a much easier time landing at the U.S. Air Force base at Lakenheath than in Glasgow. Hell, Lakenheath even has an executive golf course. The U.S. taxpayer has had to cover increased fuel cost when there was no reason for it. There is no possible explanation for this layover except for putting money in the pocket of the Idiot in Chief and saving his Turnberry Resort which is magically +$3.5 million in 2019 after being -$4.5 million in 2018. The U.S. system of government has been turned upside down with these types of actions taking place. The various stories we have gotten from the The Idiot in Chief, the VP, and other sycophants is sickening.
bearister
The failure of the military to comply makes you worry it will back tRump in his government takeover should he lose the election.
Unit2Sucks
Trump and his Republican enablers see this as petty corruption and merely serving to compensate Trump for the losses he's suffering as a result of his "public service". They only pretend to care about government spending when it's not "their guy". Since Trump is "their guy" he could write himself checks from the treasury and they would be okay with it. There has not been and will not be a single Republican in congress who will challenge Trump on his steering of government expenditures to his properties.
AunBear89
Unit2Sucks said:

Trump and his Republican enablers see this as petty corruption and merely serving to compensate Trump for the losses he's suffering as a result of his "public service". They only pretend to care about government spending when it's not "their guy". Since Trump is "their guy" he could write himself checks from the treasury and they would be okay with it. There has not been and will not be a single Republican in congress who will challenge Trump on his steering of government expenditures to his properties.

In other words: IOIYAR!
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
Gaddafi's ( also "Qaddafi", "Gathafi," "Kadafi," and "Gadafy") estimated net worth at the time of his death: $200 billion;

Putin's estimated net worth: $200 billion;

tRump's net worth at the time he leaves office: ?

Another Bear
This is how authoritarianism starts...with the small crap.
B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
No, he can't let it go yet.

concordtom
So, he spends his time surfing memes?
Or golfing
Or lying

Not working.
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

Trump and his Republican enablers...
There has not been and will not be a single Republican in congress who will challenge Trump ....

Which is why the entire GOP needs to be voted out and a new party be born.
bearister
B.A. Bearacus
calbearinamaze
B.A. Bearacus said:

No, he can't let it go yet.

+1000
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
Another Bear

calbearinamaze
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chinese-woman-trial-mar-a-lago

I'm probably not being PC, but I think this is funny.

bearister
BEARUPINDC said:

B.A. Bearacus
No one must challenge the Dear Leader on facts, especially scientists.

calbearinamaze
bearister said:

BEARUPINDC said:

The woman flashed during her interrogation. Trump wants to
"talk to her about trade". He's offering her a pardon.

Melania is not happy.
BearNIt
The use of Prestwick Airport alone should be enough to get this clown impeached. The Romanoff's are looting the U.S. Treasury. The number of overnight stays by Air Mobility Command aircraft has tripled since 2016 until August of 2019 Yet the Idiot in Chief says, "He knows nothing about it". If you want the truth then have all the individuals involved testify under oath to Congress.

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/09/759025827/allowable-but-not-advisable-air-force-and-congress-review-stays-at-trump-resort
bearister
Indisputable proof that there is a God:

First Page Last Page
Page 107 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.