White House has settled in

678,138 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B.A. Bearacus said:

Analysis shows that the language that Trump has used at his recent rallies is at a 4th or 5th grade level of English (Obama's was 11th grade). Can't expect 5th graders to understand grownup political cons -- though I'm praying that Ukraine might be simple enough.

People that are crushing it under a tRump Administration:

People that would be crushing it under an Elizabeth Warren Administration:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
T's most famous unloved son is now selling "Get Over It" shirts. Their family, all of them except Barron, are scum.

OBear073akaSMFan
B.A. Bearacus said:

T's most famous unloved son is now selling "Get Over It" shirts. Their family, all of them except Barron, are scum.

Short of the Moron being knocked off, I would settle for him witnessing his entire family (except Barron) be put in the slammer! They are just as deserving as the Moron to be locked up!
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

I think you've got to give Tiffany a pass, too.
Like, she's not even a real family member, right?
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

Whoever our next president is will look like George Washington by comparison.
Or, perhaps, Georgiana.
bearister
sonofabear51
F these people. NOW!
Start Slowly and taper off
bearister

B.A. Bearacus
No one on a major news outlet is as good as Chris Wallace at doing a great Mike Wallace.

Unit2Sucks
Reminds me of the Cal grad Michael Anton's essay (the Flight 93 Election) which argues in favor of electing Trump. Anton went on to serve in the NSC. Would be interesting to see if he still feels the same way.

This passage in particular:

Quote:

If conservatives are right about the importance of virtue, morality, religious faith, stability, character and so on in the individual; if they are right about sexual morality or what came to be termed "family values"; if they are right about the importance of education to inculcate good character and to teach the fundamentals that have defined knowledge in the West for millennia; if they are right about societal norms and public order; if they are right about the centrality of initiative, enterprise, industry, and thrift to a sound economy and a healthy society; if they are right about the soul-sapping effects of paternalistic Big Government and its cannibalization of civil society and religious institutions; if they are right about the necessity of a strong defense and prudent statesmanship in the international sphereif they are right about the importance of all this to national health and even survival, then they must believemustn't they?that we are headed off a cliff.

Another Bear

B.A. Bearacus
T, aka King Cyrus, loves only one book, which is his favorite book, The Holy Bible. The Constitution, not so much.

kelly09
OBear073akaSMFan said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Short of the Moron being knocked off, I would settle for him witnessing his entire family (except Barron) be put in the slammer! They are just as deserving as the Moron to be locked up!
Hell. why not kill his supporters? Blow up the whole country? You Jerk!
B.A. Bearacus
kelly09 said:

OBear073akaSMFan said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

K-Dog, where were you when T said he could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody without justifiable cause and not lose any voters? If you've learned anything from your president, it's that everything is a joke (or can be claimed to be, if necessary).
bearister
kelly09 said:

..Hell. why not kill his supporters? Blow up the whole country? You Jerk!

Not necessary. After doing a visual health assessment of the average rally participant, once the Republicans scuttle Obama Care and pre existing condition clauses get reinstated, most of them will drop in their tracks like elephants. I would then coat them with concrete and drop them off the coast for use as artificial reefs.
blungld
kelly09 said:

Not defending any comment, but are you even slightly self-aware of the hypocrisy of your selective outrage and criticism? Or is it just coincidence that your opinions and "beliefs" shift all around in alignment with Trump?
B.A. Bearacus
They're bringing back the big diick toilet salesman.
Unit2Sucks
Defenders of Trump will say that nothing Trump could or would do could possibly be considered a crime because of some DOJ memo that says you can't indict a sitting president. It's not a legitimate argument but it's all they have left.

Imagine if Clinton had said that perjury wasn't a crime when committed by the president.
B.A. Bearacus
Flailing, for sure.

BearlyCareAnymore
Another Bear said:

Where the hell was this Hillary 3 years ago?
Yogi14
OaktownBear said:

Another Bear said:

oski003
OaktownBear said:

Another Bear said:

She didn't watch Jimmy Kimmel then.
dajo9
Sad that humor like that gets good play but when Hillary calmly and firmly explained to the country in 2016 that Russia was working to get Trump elected she was widely criticized.

Idiocracy
American Vermin
Anarchistbear

She's a Russian asset.
sycasey
There is no evidence that anyone outside of groups of wealthy donors want Hillary to jump back in the race.
B.A. Bearacus
T's lawyer William Consovoy is mentally deranged.

B.A. Bearacus
Never been to Ireland, but snack prices there are a biitch!

BearlyCareAnymore
dajo9 said:

Sad that humor like that gets good play but when Hillary calmly and firmly explained to the country in 2016 that Russia was working to get Trump elected she was widely criticized.

Idiocracy
I don't disagree, but it is a political campaign. They kept saying people who knew the real Hillary personally loved her, but they spent 26 years trying to keep her personality from coming through. She was extremely guarded and fearful of being or doing things that a woman can't get away with. She didn't connect to the voters and like it or not, that is important. Would this type of humor have worked? I don't know. But at least she could have lost knowing she did so being who she was.

Remember two of the key points in Bill's campaign was saxophone on Arsenio Hall and boxers or briefs on MTV. Bill won because voters thought he "feels your pain".
B.A. Bearacus
T: Federal jobs should only go to those who pass a T loyalty test, despite that being illegal.

Republicans on here: the media makes my feelings feel bad.

Another Bear
From Bloomberg...Trump had advanced knowledge of the GOP storming the House Intel Comm closed door meeting. Translation: obstruction of justice by 30 GOP House members.
Quote:

Trump had advance knowledge and supported a protest by Republicans who told him they planned to barge into a secure hearing room on Capitol Hill where Democrats are holding impeachment testimonies, according to four people familiar with the matter.

Trump on Tuesday met with about 30 House Republicans at the White House to talk about the situation in Syria and the impeachment inquiry. During a nearly two-hour meeting, which focused mostly on the impeachment inquiry, lawmakers shared their plans to storm into the secure room, the people said. Trump supported the action, saying he wanted the transcripts released because they will exonerate him, the people said.

About two dozen GOP House members occupied the secure hearing room early Wednesday, delaying a scheduled deposition.

Another Bear

What obstruction of justice looks like in real time, executed by 30 GOP house members. October 23, 2019.
sycasey
If the last transcript is any indication, I'm not sure the Republicans actually want these hearings taking place in public.
B.A. Bearacus
Bring back mandatory life sentences for utter stupidity.

Yogi14
B.A. Bearacus said:

It';s not just Mexicans that are part of the immigration crisis. It's the New Mexicans. We gotta keep them out of our country.
Another Bear
Professor Turgeson Bear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

It';s not just Mexicans that are part of the immigration crisis. It's the New Mexicans. We gotta keep them out of our country.
So you don't like Mexicans?
First Page Last Page
Page 114 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.