White House has settled in

678,128 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
mikecohen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
okaydo said:

Spoken by the daughter of Jon Huntsman. Jon is the current ambassador to Russia, a former ambassador to China, a former ambassador to Singapore, a rock keyboard player and a believer in global warming. The Freudian Slip was probably too close to the surface for her to avoid.
Anarchistbear
Trump's approval rating among Republicans has gone up by 20%. It's his party.

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/1006737157183229953/photo/1
Another Bear
John Wayne and Ronald Reagan are both rejoicing the GOP are now the Party of Trump.
blungld
mikecohen said:

Isn't it a little early for the Dolchstoblegende?
These types of call outs used to be clever satire...but it is actually happening.

The uneducated who have no idea what that even means and have no idea how propaganda works upon them are to whom Congress is beholden? Why are our least educated and most primal calling the shots in American culture and politics. It is total lunacy.

Suspicion of expertise, education, knowledge--and calling that elitism--is at the heart of so many purges and atrocities. Things I thought I would never see in this country keep creeping forward. Will we soon see the press on trial, and anyone who agrees with our wants to act on the Mueller investigation as enemies of the state?
Anarchistbear
Educated people brought us the Iraq war, Patriot Act, torture, and the erosion of civil liberties. Educated people brought us the greatest financial disaster since the depression. Educated people plunged the country into chaos. How many of these educated people were held accountable? How many went to jail? Educated people are still in charge. Nothing much has changed- Pompeo, the Goldman Sachs crew, the Generals.
blungld
Anarchistbear said:

Educated people brought us the Iraq war, Patriot Act, torture, and the erosion of civil liberties. Educated people brought us the greatest financial disaster since the depression. Educated people plunged the country into chaos. How many of these educated people were held accountable? How many went to jail? Educated people are still in charge. Nothing much has changed- Pompeo, the Goldman Sachs crew, the Generals.

This is true.

There is an educated few who use the uneducated many as cover for their self-enriching policies disguised as patriotism and faith.
joe amos yaks
Two twits -- "Short Sam" and tPOTUS -- met in Singapore, both wearing elevator shoes.
What's that all about?
"Those who say don't know, and those who know don't say." - LT
Another Bear
Well golly! CBS: Sanders may leave White House at end of year

Seems like a really crappy place to work. To which I'd say, BUCK UP, you have but one life to give to your country! Give it to Trump...yeah, he'll appreciate it!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA....

Seriously, I think she figured the sheeeet will hit the fan before that. Like you know, Michael Cohen is going to flip.
bearister
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/13/trump-white-house-donald-ivanka-jared-clinton?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
dajo9
Anarchistbear said:

The connection between these episodes are Republican governance.
American Vermin
Another Bear

Boy, this chick is a devout Christian so I assume after stating this so clearly, she's going to H-E-double hockey sticks. Eternity is a long freakin' time for doing the Dotard and GOP's bidding.
Another Bear
N.Y. Attorney General Sues Trump Foundation After 2-Year Investigation

The president of the United States was just accused of persistent charity fraud

The Trump Foundation was one big scam, according to the New York attorney general. What a shock.

Looks like the NY AG has taken aim at the whole Trump family. I have to say, just another turd in the Trump toilet, and another crime to take them down.

NYCGOBEARS
Another Bear said:

N.Y. Attorney General Sues Trump Foundation After 2-Year Investigation

The president of the United States was just accused of persistent charity fraud

The Trump Foundation was one big scam, according to the New York attorney general. What a shock.

Looks like the NY AG has taken aim at the whole Trump family. I have to say, just another turd in the Trump toilet, and another crime to take them down.

Pardons won't help with this one.
bearister
Another Bear said:

Boy, this chick is a devout Christian so I assume after stating this so clearly, she's going to H-E-double hockey sticks. Eternity is a long freakin' time for doing the Dotard and GOP's bidding.

The biggest asset of Evangelicals is that they can twist their religious beliefs into balloon animals in order to rationalize their support for tRump. The essay topic for Sarah's kids' Summer Bible Camp is: Compare and contrast the teachings of Jesus Christ with the life and policies of Donald J. tRump.
Another Bear
Whoa...anyone hear about this one?

Promoted six times and then fired: Inside a 24-year-old political appointee's wild ride in Trump's Washington

Quote:

In just over a year, Weyeneth received six promotions in the campaign and administration. They culminated with his appointment as deputy chief of staff at the Office of National Drug Control Policy, where he oversaw veteran employees and helped steer an operation that was supposed to lead the fight against the opioid epidemic.
This position usually goes to a lawyer or veteran staffer.

Once again, you can't make this stuff up, 24 y.o. gets six promotions in a year, then is dumped.
okaydo
Why are the Democrats so horrible?

Trump is right -- we need the Republicans to take back power.

sycasey
okaydo said:

What a damn coward. Family separation at the border is HIS administration's policy, enforced by HIS pick for Attorney General. He could end it any time he wants.
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo said:

This doesn't count because actor Robert De Niro said "Fuuck Trump." Please try again, Okaydo.
Another Bear
Trump is slapping tariffs on $50 billion worth of Chinese goods here's the full list of products that will get hit

You know right about now I'm thinking of the GOP canard that "government is best run like a business by a business man"...yeah right, HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Well GOP you got that wish and look what's gonna happen. And how the Chinese will retaliate, making it worse. You want an iPhone? Maybe paying $3,500 will shake you a bit.

A lot of American industries that set up business and trade under previous trade agreements are going to lose a lot, maybe their company or corporation. See REAL businesses plan into the future and plan on existing trade agreements. The dotard however has started a trade war...and everyone is going to lose. The biggest loser will likely be American corporations.

Yeah...run government like a business, what a concept...and what a COMPLETE AND UTTER FAILURE. You own this too GOP.
sycasey
Another Bear said:

Trump is slapping tariffs on $50 billion worth of Chinese goods here's the full list of products that will get hit

You know right about now I'm thinking of the GOP canard that "government is best run like a business by a business man"...yeah right, HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Well GOP you got that wish and look what's gonna happen. And how the Chinese will retaliate, making it worse. You want an iPhone? Maybe paying $3,500 will shake you a bit.

A lot of American industries that set up business and trade under previous trade agreements are going to lose a lot, maybe their company or corporation. See REAL businesses plan into the future and plan on existing trade agreements. The dotard however has started a trade war...and everyone is going to lose. The biggest loser will likely be American corporations.

Yeah...run government like a business, what a concept...and what a COMPLETE AND UTTER FAILURE. You own this too GOP.

The other thing is that Trump was never a responsible businessman. He only cared about "business" as a way of boosting his personal brand. And we see the results of that now.
Another Bear
Oh man...it gets worse. Jesus Christ, once again...you can't make this stuff up...

TRUMP SAYS HE GAVE KIM JONG UN HIS DIRECT NUMBER. NEVER DO THAT

Not only does this defy basic common sense but there's this: North Korea Hacked Sony Pictures

Quite serious, is Dotard ******ed? Because It's know he also uses his own UNSECURED phone.

okaydo
B.A. Bearacus said:

okaydo said:

This doesn't count because actor Robert De Niro said "Fuuck Trump." Please try again, Okaydo.

https://www.gq.com/story/this-is-why-trump-won
okaydo
Marco Rubio weighs in on parents being separated from their kids...

okaydo
mikecohen
okaydo said:

I truly can't tell whether your words are intended to be taken seriously or ironically. It would be nice to know, so I could know who you are.
okaydo
mikecohen said:

okaydo said:

I truly can't tell whether your words are intended to be taken seriously or ironically. It would be nice to know, so I could know who you are.

When I say "Trump is right -- we need the Republicans to take back power."
sycasey
mikecohen said:

okaydo said:

Unless he's been hoodwinking us for a long time, I'm pretty sure okaydo is not a Trump fan.
Another Bear
What happened this week in Dotard nation?

So much shyt flows from the swamp you need a data base to keep score. This week was particularly gnarly, so lets review:

A) Donnie met with the G7...prompltly pissed off key trade partners and started a trade war, but got a great photo.
B) Donnie went to Singapore to grovel Little Rocket Man...gave away the store, brown nosed a dictator and got nothing in return.
C) Donnie's campaign manager, Paul Manafort was sent to the Klink...he might never see freedom again.
D) The NY AG filed a lawsuit to take down the Trump charity scam, likely prosecution.

The tariff stuff is going to hurt a lot of people and it has started. You know, screw the global economy, and Americans.

Re: Manafort, my guess is he fails on his sword, eats his gun. At 69 he won't last long and he's getting a taste now. He's just dumb and arrogant enough to do so.

All-in-all a pretty astounding week. Most dictators would take a year to do that damage, for Dotard...one week.
bearister
Another Bear said:

....The tariff stuff is going to hurt a lot of people and it has started. .....

I hope it hurts members of his base so bad that they hemorrhage from their hindquarters. tRump will convince them it is Obama's fault but I will be satisfied they are being punished for imposing this wretched human being and his traitorous spawn on our Nation.
Another Bear
Too soon to tell but there's quite a few industries that will be blind-sided...like Kentucky bourbon. Retaliatory tariffs will hurt exports to Europe, Japan and China. I wonder how it effects the wine industry, esp. in CA.

Any way, the GOP have bigger problems. Besides Manafort and Cohen...there's now this:

GOP fears midterms backlash from breaking up families at the border

Quote:

The images are devastating" for the GOP, said one Republican operative, referring to children and their families being separated.

The optics are horrible and even GOP congressman who visit the detention centers are saying it's bad. I'm call this...THE NEW PROP 187. Democrats in California know the significance...Prop 187 killed the GOP in California. Under 25% registered republicans in CA.
bearister
If tRump had any respect for the office of POTUS, I would consider this sacrilegious. Since he doesn't, I consider it a well crafted comic bit:

https://www.thewrap.com/real-time-reimagines-donald-trump-justin-trudeau-goofus-and-gallant-video/
bearister
You can put this in the "bearister criticizes tRump ad nauseam file:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/laura-bush-separating-children-from-their-parents-at-the-border-breaks-my-heart/2018/06/17/f2df517a-7287-11e8-9780-b1dd6a09b549_story.html
concordtom
Anarchistbear said:

Trump's approval rating among Republicans has gone up by 20%. It's his party.

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/1006737157183229953/photo/1
So when he trips coming down the stairs of air force one, does the party die along with him?
First Page Last Page
Page 32 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.