White House has settled in

Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump's the best thing that ever happened to the Republicans. While he distracts the media 7/24, the party in the shadows hands out huge sums of money to the rich, disassembles government, carries on more war and continues to ruin the safety net.
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well I'm glad those FAMILY VALUES GOP are taking it on the chin for the separation of children from parents.

Jesus, Melania came out in direct opposition to the policy, despite her husband...who's getting blasted for it. Yes, I know it's another distraction tactic.

And really, it's no wonder the policy was designed by Stephen Miller, the Jewish Nazi in the WH.

GOP are now Nazis and criminals, and frankly I think liberals and progressives should arm up and get ready to fight those traitors. Bring the 2nd Amendment back to the GOP in the most direct way possible. Given their incompetence and chicken hawk nature...they'll go down without a fight, or do what is natural, run away.
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another Bear said:

Well I'm glad those FAMILY VALUES GOP are taking it on the chin for the separation of children from parents.

Jesus, Melania came out in direct opposition to the policy, despite her husband...who's getting blasted for it. Yes, I know it's another distraction tactic.

And really, it's no wonder the policy was designed by Stephen Miller, the Jewish Nazi in the WH.

GOP are now Nazis and criminals, and frankly I think liberals and progressives should arm up and get ready to fight those traitors. Bring the 2nd Amendment back to the GOP in the most direct way possible. Given their incompetence and chicken hawk nature...they'll go down without a fight, or do what is natural, run away.








okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

mikecohen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
okaydo said:

Another Bear said:

Well I'm glad those FAMILY VALUES GOP are taking it on the chin for the separation of children from parents.

Jesus, Melania came out in direct opposition to the policy, despite her husband...who's getting blasted for it. Yes, I know it's another distraction tactic.

And really, it's no wonder the policy was designed by Stephen Miller, the Jewish Nazi in the WH.

GOP are now Nazis and criminals, and frankly I think liberals and progressives should arm up and get ready to fight those traitors. Bring the 2nd Amendment back to the GOP in the most direct way possible. Given their incompetence and chicken hawk nature...they'll go down without a fight, or do what is natural, run away.









The possibility that Melania had anything to do with writing this statement (as opposed to apparatchiks using her name to state the same nightmare policy in a way that vulnerable Republican congresspeople can use in November) is zilch. It's almost as if Frank Luntz wrote it directly (to fool enough of the people enough of the time - the developed Republican Doctrine for the current politics)
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She looks like a scary Host from Westworld.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sonofabear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And/or a Stepford wife. Disgraceful.
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Our Clown in Chief from earlier today:

okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
U.S. expected to withdraw from U.N. human rights council

Seems par for the Trump Nazi run, makes sense with the whole separating kids debacle.

B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Don Jr. was known in college as "Diaper Don" for wetting beds.


People Magazine:
Donald Trump Jr. has been known by more than a few titles over the years: executive vice president of development for The Trump Organization, father, boardroom advisor on The Apprentice and, now, First Son. But according to Vanity Fair senior reporter Emily Jane Fox's new book, Born Trump, the president's eldest son was once known by a lesser-known moniker, bestowed on him during his college years: "Diaper Don."

While an undergraduate at the University of Pennsylvania, Trump Jr. reportedly earned a reputation around campus for his rowdy, inebriated habits notably, passing out in his classmates' rooms, and wetting their beds.

"Diaper Don would wake up in some stranger's dorm room or off-campus apartment or bedroom in his frat house, covered in piss, walk back to his own room, and get blitzed that evening or the next anew," Fox writes.
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tRump Lite has good reason to be a bit weird:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bobodeluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
An anagram of "seperation" is "pee rations.l
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?


In other words, I am The Elite, um, er, I mean The Danger.
Cheeto is as dumb as a turnip.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Bobodeluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Racism is at the core of the American experiment, imbedded in the Constitution, ingrained in American origin cult christian religions. If you hate America, move.
Bobodeluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
See? SEE? Now look what you hare done.

Links aren't working.

https://www.theonion.com/%5Bobject%20Object%5D

Onion has a good story about open borders.
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Which is why it's difficult to think of today as any kind of win.

Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Holy hell...more shyt you can't make up... Seriously, W.T.F. Is this swamp monster smoking? Yeah right...GOP fiscal restraint. Basically a pack of lies, liars and cheats.

Scott Pruitt's "tactical pants" scandal, very briefly explained
Quote:

The administrator's office had spent nearly $3,000 on "tactical pants" and "tactical polos.

okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another Bear said:

Holy hell...more shyt you can't make up... Seriously, W.T.F. Is this swamp monster smoking? Yeah right...GOP fiscal restraint. Basically a pack of lies, liars and cheats.

Scott Pruitt's "tactical pants" scandal, very briefly explained
Quote:

The administrator's office had spent nearly $3,000 on "tactical pants" and "tactical polos.





okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is Melanie mentally ill?

Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
W.T.F....I thought that was an onion article. Okay then, more crap into the chaos fire.

These motherfcckers are gaslighting the nation with their endless shyt, and it's calculated.
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?



bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Honesy, I always get Oakland and San Diego confused, too.



B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"*****Decorum."



bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They say tRump is like a contortionist when it comes to his ability to twist and turn any subject matter and make it all about him. The following is virtuoso. It is equal to being able to fold your entire body into a 12 inch square glass box, and I say this in all seriousness, you really gotta respect this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/06/22/trump-autographed-photos-of-dead-crime-victims-for-white-house-event.html

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

golden sloth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
42% of Americans support impeachment of Old Donnie Boy.

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/22/17492450/poll-trump-impeachment-nixon-watergate

But of course those numbers don't reflect the deep partisan divide.
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.