White House has settled in

678,333 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Add this to the things Trump has said out loud to other people:
B.A. Bearacus
"A federal judge in New York says President Donald Trump violates the First Amendment by blocking critics on Twitter for political speech." http://apne.ws/whI4OgH
Another Bear

A metaphor no doubt.
BearDevil
Ivanka's going to campaign for Devin Nunes. He won with 68% of the vote in 2016. Nunes is a moron, but at least he should know what will play in his own district. Trump needs his pet stooge, but extremely surprising they'd need to use Ivanka in what should be an extremely safe GOP district.
Anarchistbear
bearister
Anarchistbear said:

Provded the execution option isn't elected under the treason statute, the skills displayed by both of them in that video will serve them well for personal protection and cartons of cigarettes at Leavenworth.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister

Hewitt predicted: "By 2019, Trump judges will be participating in more than 15,000 decisions every year, and almost all those decisions will be the law of the land. There will be no fewer than 400 crucial case votes and dozens of signed opinions, each year, every year for most of the Trump judges."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/30/donald-trump-judges-courts-justice-system?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Another Bear
Signs of sophisticated cellphone spying found near White House, U.S. officials say

'Too inconvenient': Trump goes rogue on phone security

Quote:

The president has kept features at risk for hacking and resisted efforts by staff to inspect the phones he uses for tweeting

Well duh, seems obvious these two are connected. Russkies need to keep tabs on Dotard.

bearister
tRump's first 500 days:
"Trump has wiped out a large portion of Obama's legacy. He's exited the Paris climate deal; signed major tax cuts, especially for corporations; confirmed an ultra-conservative Supreme Court justice and record numbers of circuit court judges; deregulated like crazy; exited the Iran deal; exited the TPP trade deal; repealed the Affordable Care Act's individual mandate; and moved the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, recognizing it as Israel's capital.
New hardline immigration enforcement is in place, including separating children from parents of illegal immigrants. An extraordinary percentage of Trump's senior staff has quit or been fired." Axios
Another Bear
New US ambassador to Germany under fire for rightwing support

Quote:

Politicians accuse Richard Grenell of breach of protocol after interview in Breitbart
Quote:

German politicians have criticised Donald Trump's new ambassador to Germany after he said he wanted to "empower" anti-establishment rightwing forces throughout Europe.

In an interview with far-right news outlet Breitbart over the weekend, Richard Grenell, who has been in office for less than a month, said: "I absolutely want to empower other conservatives throughout Europe, other leaders.

"I think there is a groundswell of conservative policies that are taking hold because of the failed policies of the left."

In Berlin, the foreign ministry asked him to clarify the comments and politicians criticised him for a perceived breach of diplomatic protocol.

This is another serious, W.T.F. This ding dong is suggesting in Germany to bring back the Nazis? Kick the idiot in the nuts and kick him in the head.
bearister
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/04/project-blitz-the-legislative-assault-by-christian-nationalists-to-reshape-america?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

bearister
500 Days of Greatness

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/04/trump-500-days-president-american-greatness?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Another Bear
Not going to start a Pruitt thread but man...W.T.F. is that guy about? Renting a room from a lobbyist and now sending a staffer to snag a used mattress from a Trump hotel?

Once again...you can't make this shiiit up. It's just weird on a level that can't be explained. Why doesn't he do what every normal person does, call a place or go online and have them deliver it..and pay for it.

UNLESS of course he got a Pee Party waterproof mattress.

BearNIt
Somebody should tell Colonel Bone Spur that if he is going to try fake patriotism for the world to see and trash the Philly Eagles, he should first get some real Philadelphia Eagles fans at his fake gathering and second learn the words to 'God Bless America'. What a pathetic excuse for a human being, President, and Commander in Chief. I have a feeling that he is going to choke on his dog whistle.
Another Bear
What Happens When a Bad-Tempered, Distractible Doofus Runs an Empire?

Okay European history buffs this one is for you. It compares Kaiser Wilhelm similarities to Trump. Well written and the author previously wrote, "George, Nicholas and Wilhelm: Three Royal Cousins and the Road to World War". So she knows her stuff. Her concluding sentence is a forewarning but given what's going on, it's sound.
Quote:

The real lesson of Kaiser Wilhelm II, however, may be that Trump's leaving office might not be the end of the problems he may bring on or exacerbateit may be only the beginning.
bearister
BearChemist
Another Bear said:

Okay European history buffs this one is for you. It compares Kaiser Wilhelm similarities to Trump. Well written and the author previously wrote, "George, Nicholas and Wilhelm: Three Royal Cousins and the Road to World War". So she knows her stuff. Her concluding sentence is a forewarning but given what's going on, it's sound.
Quote:

The real lesson of Kaiser Wilhelm II, however, may be that Trump's leaving office might not be the end of the problems he may bring on or exacerbateit may be only the beginning.

Your link is directed to an article about vintage car museum.
bearister
concordtom
Seems I'm not the only one reminded of Napoleon!
concordtom
That video of Giuliani and trump is disturbing!!
concordtom
Another Bear said:

A metaphor no doubt.
Actually it's another foreign government tunneling in on our homeland.
Another Bear
BearChemist said:

Another Bear said:

Quote:

Your link is directed to an article about vintage car museum.
Try this one, sorry: https://www.newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/what-happens-when-a-bad-tempered-distractible-doofus-runs-an-empire
bearister

https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/8pbro9/melania_trumps_first_public_appearance_in_27_days/?st=JI4UDM0M&sh=0859a06e
Another Bear
bearister
Looks like Melania is not willing to fall on the sword and ratify the improv lying of Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber.

https://dailym.ai/2HsrgRC
dajo9
Another Bear said:

This is awesome
American Vermin
Another Bear
It is really nice work. From the Atlantic. I was thinking about asking if they had prints.
concordtom
Another Bear said:

It is really nice work. From the Atlantic. I was thinking about asking if they had prints.
Bonfire party?
Another Bear
BearNIt
Watching Larry Kudlow on Face The Nation trying to manufacture some fake outrage at Canada and the Canadian Prime Minister, Trudeau, due to some outrages comments that Trudeau made is laughable at best
and pathetic. There is no believable scenario that supports the story and outrage that Kudlow has been sent out to sell anyone who will listen.
Another Bear
Kudlow is calling Trudeau a back stabbed. Jeez..you can't make this stuff up. This is the U.S.'s largest trading partner.
bearister
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/jun/10/utah-public-lands-mormons-national-parks-trump?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/09/donald-trump-republican-party?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/jun/10/scott-pruitt-epa-administrator-scandal-list?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
mikecohen
Another Bear said:

Kudlow is calling Trudeau a back stabbed. Jeez..you can't make this stuff up. This is the U.S.'s largest trading partner.
Isn't it a little early for the Dolchstoblegende?
okaydo

Another Bear
Hey it's Trump's people...nothing like that is too early for those ding dongs and thugs.
First Page Last Page
Page 31 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.