White House has settled in

678,076 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
Another Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Today's Trump Dump... NYT got Donnie's old tax returns and he lost a cool BILLION over it looks like 10 years. The craziest part...now he's saying it was on purpose.

Who da fuq loses that much money, calls himself a businessman, and brags it was on purpose. If he's going with this line, he really is mentally ill.
B.A. Bearacus
Evil network pandering to brain dead zombies:

B.A. Bearacus
bearister
It's that again....time to cleanse the mental palate with a musical interlude:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
GBear4Life
sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

Maybe he had a good accountant that exploited loopholes to lower his tax bill

Or maybe he just had a really bad decade
All the more reason for him to show his tax returns, as every other Presidential candidate has done for decades.
Ridiculous. Why would he show them? Presumably it's damaging to him if he shows them...or he'd show them.

And since he's not obligated in any way other than to follow a voluntary tradition, why would you go out of your way to harm yourself?

You wouldn't
sycasey
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

Maybe he had a good accountant that exploited loopholes to lower his tax bill

Or maybe he just had a really bad decade
All the more reason for him to show his tax returns, as every other Presidential candidate has done for decades.
Ridiculous. Why would he show them? Presumably it's damaging to him if he shows them...or he'd show them.

And since he's not obligated in any way other than to follow a voluntary tradition, why would you go out of your way to harm yourself?

You wouldn't

Agreed, he is definitely hiding something.
bearister

Scoop: Senate Intel subpoenas Trump Jr. over Russia matters

https://www.axios.com/senate-intelligence-committee-donald-trump-jr-subpoena-russia-9c9ed1e6-63e4-4796-91c4-a20082e991d2.html

GBear4Life
sycasey said:

You certainly don't post as if it's obvious. Otherwise you wouldn't posture and move on.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

Which one is the man?
bearister
The one with the mangina.

sycasey
GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

You certainly don't post as if it's obvious. Otherwise you wouldn't posture and move on.
Your original post made it seem like you thought his tax returns were probably fine for him. I'm glad to see we are in agreement that he's trying to hide something damaging.
Another Bear
Gotta like this humor in the headline from CNN, per the NYTs gaining access to Trump's old tax returns..

The Trump revelation we've been waiting for: The emperor had no DOUGH
dajo9
sycasey said:

GBear4Life said:

sycasey said:

Your original post made it seem like you thought his tax returns were probably fine for him. I'm glad to see we are in agreement that he's trying to hide something damaging.

Trump's Administration is violating federal law by not turning over Trump's taxes
American Vermin
okaydo

GBear4Life
B.A. Bearacus said:

bearister said:

Which one is the man?
We can't say, you'd have to ask them how they identify, since gender is a social construct.
GBear4Life
B.A. Bearacus said:

Evil network pandering to brain dead zombies:

Where's the clips from MSLSD and CNN
bearister

oski003
Are Ivanka's shoes exempted from the tariffs? If so, on what basis?
sycasey
bearister said:

Mr. Burns did this on The Simpsons. Trump is literally a cartoon villain.
Another Bear
Just totally nuts and off the dial. Once again, you can't make this sh*t up. And over golf and doing that to a kid?

well that kid is going to have a great story for the rest of his life...and it will only get better as Deranged Donnie melts down, gets impeached or what not.
golden sloth
Another Bear said:

Just totally nuts and off the dial. Once again, you can't make this sh*t up. And over golf and doing that to a kid?

well that kid is going to have a great story for the rest of his life...and it will only get better as Deranged Donnie melts down, gets impeached or what not.
Even if he gets voted out of office in 2020, he is not going to leave. He is going to claim illegal voting within hostile states, toss out the election results of those states, and force everyone to go to court. While the courts are figuring out what to do, he will stay in office, and the election will ultimately be determined by the Supreme Court. I'm not confident the courts will have it figured out prior to inauguration day. The country and Dems needs to prepare for this eventuality, ready the Congressional police to arrest Trump when he refuses to vacate the White House.
oski003
If this happens, we have a Constitutional Crisis.
chazzed
We're in a constitutional crisis right now.
Another Bear
golden sloth said:

Another Bear said:

Even if he gets voted out of office in 2020, he is not going to leave. He is going to claim illegal voting within hostile states, toss out the election results of those states, and force everyone to go to court. While the courts are figuring out what to do, he will stay in office, and the election will ultimately be determined by the Supreme Court. I'm not confident the courts will have it figured out prior to inauguration day. The country and Dems needs to prepare for this eventuality, ready the Congressional police to arrest Trump when he refuses to vacate the White House.
If he does that, send in the Marine guard and remove him physically...then charge him with the crimes he and and the Trump Crime Family committed. He might be able to challenge a vote but no way he can stay in office.

Agree, we're in a constitutional crisis right now...if Trump pulls that, it will be much worse. His motivation to NOT be prosecuted is real and while in office he can't be. Government will then shut down for real...and Putin wins...or NOT.
bearister
Another Bear said:

..well that kid is going to have a great story for the rest of his life...

...and if tRump proceeds with his plan to become Emperor that life could be very short and end during a ride around the block on his bike or during an at bat in a Little League game.

GBear4Life
Another Bear said:

golden sloth said:

If he does that, send in the Marine guard and remove him physically...then charge him with the crimes he and and the Trump Crime Family committed. He might be able to challenge a vote but no way he can stay in office.

Agree, we're in a constitutional crisis right now...if Trump pulls that, it will be much worse. His motivation to NOT be prosecuted is real and while in office he can't be. Government will then shut down for real...and Putin wins...or NOT.
LOL you guys have some imagination!
B.A. Bearacus
Good listen. Republican and vocally agitated top voice for the party Ben Shapiro meets a calm, rational conservative British interviewer (16-min):

kelly09
chazzed said:

We're in a constitutional crisis right now.
NO, we are not.
Another Bear
B.A. Bearacus said:

Good listen. Republican and vocally agitated top voice for the party Ben Shapiro meets a calm, rational conservative British interviewer (16-min):

I've never read this guy or seen him on TV or youtube before. My first reaction: is he in the closet? ...Not that there's anything wrong with that...unless you're advocating conservative policy and being a douscheweasel. Another creepy conservative like Stevie Miller.
Unit2Sucks
Everything is totally fine. Perfectly normal for a president to claim that his campaign was illegally spied on (by virtue of a judicially approved FISA warrant obtained on a person who the president otherwise denies was part of his campaign) while at the same time openly claiming it's reasonable for him to work with a foreign government to investigate an opponent in the next election.

This doesn't at all resemble a banana republic or a fascist state.
B.A. Bearacus

2-mil followers and host of America's most popular conservative podcast: https://twitter.com/benshapiro
Another Bear
"LET ME MAKE YOU FAMOUS": HOW HOLLYWOOD INVENTED BEN SHAPIRO
Quote:

With the shaping of producer Jeremy Boreing, Brand Shapiro has made owning the libs a lucrative business, and the Daily Wire a rising power in conservative media. But can they survive Trump?

[url=https://www.vanityfair.com/contributor/tina-nguyen][/url]Pretty damn ironic crap given this guy was created by liberal media elites.

But wait...there's more! He fits in perfectly with the Hollywood media elites.

Will Ben Shapiro Ever Come Out Of The Closet?
[url=https://www.vanityfair.com/contributor/tina-nguyen][/url]
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Everything is totally fine. Perfectly normal for a president to claim that his campaign was illegally spied on (by virtue of a judicially approved FISA warrant obtained on a person who the president otherwise denies was part of his campaign) while at the same time openly claiming it's reasonable for him to work with a foreign government to investigate an opponent in the next election.

1) if the FBI or DOJ lies in a fisa application and the judge grants it, not knowing about the lies, does that legitimize the warrant? Obviously not. Your logic sucks.

2)Through a single warrant, government agents can capture phone calls, texts, emails and bank records from people "two hops" away. That means all of the suspected spy's direct contacts "one hop" and everybody who contacts those people or even visits their Facebook pages or websitestwo hops.
GBear4Life
Unit2Sucks said:

Presidents attempt to bend or circumvent the constitution. This is nothing new.

Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

1) if the FBI or DOJ lies in a fisa application and the judge grants it, not knowing about the lies, does that legitimize the warrant? Obviously not. Your logic sucks.

2)Through a single warrant, government agents can capture phone calls, texts, emails and bank records from people "two hops" away. That means all of the suspected spy's direct contacts "one hop" and everybody who contacts those people or even visits their Facebook pages or websitestwo hops.

How many times was the FISA application re-submitted by people appointed by Trump?
First Page Last Page
Page 81 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.