White House has settled in

678,066 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
GBear4Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

Bless your heart... no, dear boy, I mean when you typed: "I'm specifically talking about being shown an article, ..."

Try to keep up. It really slows things down when we have to explain things to you.

Used column 3 times, used article once.

It sucks to be called out for being proud to ignorantly comment on content you have not read, but you don't need to intentionally lie about what other people write
NYCGOBEARS
GBear4Life said:

AunBear89 said:

Bless your heart... no, dear boy, I mean when you typed: "I'm specifically talking about being shown an article, ..."

Try to keep up. It really slows things down when we have to explain things to you.

It sucks to be called out for being proud to ignorantly comment on content you have not read, but you don't need to intentionally lie about what other people write

You are the spouse who while being a serial philanderer is constantly, jealousy accusing your innocent partner of cheating on you.
bearister
NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

AunBear89 said:

You are the spouse who while being a serial philanderer is constantly, jealousy accusing your innocent partner of cheating on you.

Happened to a golfing buddy of mine. His wife accused him of having an affair. He was innocent. He secretly went through her credit card statement. 35 separate day time charges on her card to a motel in town. Busted. Applicable adages: The Fox smells his own hole; and The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
GBear4Life
NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

AunBear89 said:

Cool story, bro
NYCGOBEARS
bearister said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

AunBear89 said:

Happened to a golfing buddy of mine. His wife accused him of having an affair. He was innocent. He secretly went through her credit card statement. 35 separate day time charges on her card to a motel in town. Busted. Applicable adages: The Fox smells his own hole; and The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

People tend to think that others are capable of the things that they themselves can do because they lack the moral compass and character to know any better
NYCGOBEARS
GBear4Life said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

AunBear89 said:

Cool story, bro

Yes, it is. Much cooler than the crap you throw on here with your twisted, sanctimonious drivel.

You constantly accuse others of lying while you put forth obvious untruths as arguments.
GBear4Life
NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

AunBear89 said:

Cool story, bro

Yes, it is. Much cooler than the crap you throw on here with your twisted, sanctimonious drivel.

You constantly accuse others of lying while you put forth obvious untruths as arguments.
such as...

This board is 90% moralizing. It's okay because there is an ideological alignment, which breeds irrational tribalism. That's why there is blatant double standard and hypocritical moralizing that strikes most on here as perfectly rational behavior.
NYCGOBEARS
GBear4Life said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

AunBear89 said:

Cool story, bro

such as...

This board is 90% moralizing. It's okay because there is an ideological alignment, which breeds irrational tribalism. That's why there is blatant double standard and hypocritical moralizing that strikes most on here as perfectly rational behavior.

Your paragraph above is exactly what I mean.
AunBear89
GBear4Life said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

AunBear89 said:

Cool story, bro

such as...

Google Translate: I know you are, but what am I?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Eastern Oregon Bear
GBear4Life said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

AunBear89 said:

Cool story, bro

such as...

If this board is 90% moralizing, that must be including many of your posts.
bearister
concordtom
bearister said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

AunBear89 said:

Daaaaammmmnn!!!!!!
concordtom
GBear4Life said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

AunBear89 said:

Cool story, bro

such as...

Truth telling is both moral and ethical.
Trump cannot tell the truth. It's an important trait for Prez.
You accuse us of moralizing, as if that makes us invalid.

Shut up and grow up.
bearister
GOP Paid Millions to Gerrymandering Expert Behind Census Citizenship Question

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/06/gop-paid-millions-to-gerrymandering-expert-behind-census-citizenship-question/
B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

GOP Paid Millions to Gerrymandering Expert Behind Census Citizenship Question
The five people on here that would be surprised by this are neither surprised nor give two shiits.
chazzed
It's the only way their party-loyalty before-anything-else mentality can remain a factor in this country. Patriots need to stay vigilant and fight tooth and nail, but it's clearly not going to be an easy transition.
bearister
BearNIt
Didn't think I could be shocked anymore by the Putz In Chief, but watching his incoherent comments after the Secretary of Labor resigned was incredible as he lurched from topic to topic. At one point he brought up Paul Ryan tenure as Speaker of the House, Epstein, MS 13, Veterans, Tariffs, Mueller's impending Testimony, Joe Biden as a presidential candidate, North Korea, no collusion or obstruction, his great AG, Article II of the Constitution, immigration, the drug crisis, the fact that Acosta went to Harvard, was a great student and was Hispanic which he greatly admires, AOC, Amazon, tthat Pelosi is not a racist, the great detention centers, Boarder Patrol, the fake New York Times being an enemy of the people, the ICE raids which he foolishly announce ahead of time, his loss of billions of dollars because he became POTUS, and Iran.

Just ****ing amazing. Somebody check his medication.
Anarchistbear
The news cycle is the government. Trump is the news cycle.
dajo9
BearNIt said:

Didn't think I could be shocked anymore by the Putz In Chief, but watching his incoherent comments after the Secretary of Labor resigned was incredible as he lurched from topic to topic. At one point he brought up Paul Ryan tenure as Speaker of the House, Epstein, MS 13, Veterans, Tariffs, Mueller's impending Testimony, Joe Biden as a presidential candidate, North Korea, no collusion or obstruction, his great AG, Article II of the Constitution, immigration, the drug crisis, the fact that Acosta went to Harvard, was a great student and was Hispanic which he greatly admires, AOC, Amazon, tthat Pelosi is not a racist, the great detention centers, Boarder Patrol, the fake New York Times being an enemy of the people, the ICE raids which he foolishly announce ahead of time, his loss of billions of dollars because he became POTUS, and Iran.

I don't know how you can watch him speak
bearister
This wasn't just a briefing': Pompeo grilled CIA analysts on Russia findings

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/12/pompeo-cia-russia-findings-1409190
concordtom
dajo9 said:

BearNIt said:

I don't know how you can watch him speak

He needs more than his medication checked!!

I used to watch because I was waiting to be shocked and pissed.
I, too, just flipped the channel with the thought "crazed man ranting".
I agree with you, I can't even watch him spew his lies, fabrications, and crazed ramblings.
bearister

They just can't keep the clown car filled.

B.A. Bearacus
prospeCt
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48978484

"Donald Trump abandoned the Iran nuclear deal to spite Barack Obama, according to a leaked memo written by the UK's former ambassador to the US.

Sir Kim Darroch described the move as an act of "diplomatic vandalism", according to the Mail on Sunday.

It says the memo was written after the then Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson appealed to the US in 2018 to stick with the nuclear deal.

Under that agreement Iran agreed to limit its sensitive nuclear activities.

It would also allow in international inspectors in return for the lifting of crippling economic sanctions.

However, President Trump did not think that the deal went far enough.

The newspaper reports that after Mr Johnson returned to the UK from the US, Sir Kim wrote that President Trump appeared to be abandoning the nuclear deal for "personality reasons" because the pact had been agreed by his predecessor, Barack Obama."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/gallery/2019/jul/07/san-fermin-running-of-the-bulls-festival-pamplona-spain-in-pictures#img-8

B.A. Bearacus
Reminder that we have a learning disabled occupant in the White House.

Edit: folks with learning disabilities are capable of many things -- I'm just saying the POTUS should have an adequate command of the English language, which he does not.

bearister
Do you ever get the feeling that because of either stupidity, senility or a closet substance abuse problem that there is a fair chance that tRump will eventually overplay his hand and self destruct?
dajo9
bearister said:

Do you ever get the feeling that because of either stupidity, senility or a closet substance abuse problem that there is a fair chance that tRump will eventually overplay his hand and self destruct?
No. He can't self destruct. The Emperor already has no clothes. It is up to us to defeat him in 2020.
American Vermin
GoOskie
dajo9 said:

bearister said:

No. He can't self destruct. The Emperor already has no clothes. It is up to us to defeat him in 2020.
As much as I'd like to disagree with this, sadly, this is the state of the country now. It's frightening how a large percentage of Americans are entranced in a cult like mentality of fear and rage.
GBear4Life
GoOskie said:

dajo9 said:

bearister said:

As much as I'd like to disagree with this, sadly, this is the state of the country now. It's frightening how a large percentage of Americans are entranced in a cult like mentality of fear and rage.
Get off social media. Get off the internet. The world is not coming apart at the seems. This is an illusion from too much twitter, too much broadcast news, and too much isolation in the DTS bubble echo chamber. The angry MAGA clowns do this sh*t too.

Go outside. Interact with humans. It's beautiful outside. The world and country are not encapsulated by Twitter or basement dwellers looking for meaning in their lives.

We glorify the tiny percentage of people who lose their sh*t over what X said and what Y means, a tiny sliver of the population with too much time on their hands (either too much privilege or too little ambition) in a perpetual state of outrage, woe-is-me, and the sky is falling.

NYCGOBEARS
GBear4Life said:

GoOskie said:

dajo9 said:

bearister said:

Get off social media. Get off the internet. The world is not coming apart at the seems. This is an illusion from too much twitter, too much broadcast news, and too much isolation in the DTS bubble echo chamber. The angry MAGA clowns do this sh*t too.

Go outside. Interact with humans. It's beautiful outside. The world and country are not encapsulated by Twitter or basement dwellers looking for meaning in their lives.

We glorify the tiny percentage of people who lose their sh*t over what X said and what Y means, a tiny sliver of the population with too much time on their hands (either too much privilege or too little ambition) in a perpetual state of outrage, woe-is-me, and the sky is falling.

Holy crap... I mostly agree with this.
concordtom
I look forward to you being at the front of the line to go back from where you came from.
You don't like it here, so LEAVE already!

By the way, what is your ethnicity?
dajo9
NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

GoOskie said:

dajo9 said:

bearister said:

That's because he's projecting
American Vermin
sycasey
NYCGOBEARS said:

GBear4Life said:

GoOskie said:

dajo9 said:

bearister said:

A stopped clock, etc.
calpoly
GBear4Life said:

GoOskie said:

dajo9 said:

bearister said:

Says the one that posts multiple times a day on the internet!
First Page Last Page
Page 96 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.