White House has settled in

678,199 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GBear4Life said:

...Get off social media. Get off the internet. The world is not coming apart at the seems. This is an illusion from too much twitter, too much broadcast news, and too much isolation...

I couldn't agree more. If scared, ignorant, low information voters in the flyovers followed this advice, the failed game show host, self admitted sexual predator and adjudicated business fraud would not be sitting in the Oval Office presently.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
GBear4Life
"high" information voters vote dumb all the time. Stop blaming people who don't think like you for Demtards and Libtards not being able to get out of their own way
bearister
GBear4Life said:

"high" information voters vote dumb all the time. Stop blaming people who don't think like you for Demtards and Libtards not being able to get out of their own way

Do you contend that the current POTUS is performing the job duties of the office competently?
bearister
LEST WE FORGET THE HORRORS: A CATALOG OF TRUMP'S WORST CRUELTIES, COLLUSIONS, CORRUPTIONS, AND CRIMES

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-546

AunBear89
Haven't you heard? IOIYAR.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Another Bear
Amazing it took 3+ years to figure this out. Trump tell on lying is he refers to himself as sir.
Quote:

I've fact-checked every word Trump has uttered since his inauguration. I can tell you that if this President relays an anecdote in which he has someone referring to him as "sir," then some major component of the anecdote is very likely to be wrong.

Lots of people do call Trump "sir," of course. But the word seems to pop into his head more frequently when he is inventing or exaggerating a conversation than when he is faithfully relaying one. A "sir" is a flashing red light that he is speaking from his imagination rather than his memory.

In poker parlance, it's a tell.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/16/politics/sir-trump-telltale-word-false/index.html
bearister

prospeCt
https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/577684bf495851da4f1003ac/16:9/w_1200,h_630,c_limit/t-sketchbook-mount-rushmore-daniel-adel-06-2016.jpg

Another Bear
So...the Cohen documents were unsealed today...

Take away from one headline: Trump And Hope Hicks Spoke With Michael Cohen Right Before He Organized Hush Money For Stormy Daniels

This is another reason why Trump played the race card...
bearister
B.A. Bearacus
Republicans, about the pathological lying thing that you let slide...

Assuming you support Coach Wilcox and he delivers a product that serves your needs, could you continue to feel that he was fit for the job if he said things like:

1. "Since I've been head coach, we've been the best, both sides of the ball, football team in the conference, maybe even the nation. If you don't believe that, you can go play for Idaho State or some other shiithole school."

2. "It is said that I have led Cal to more Rose Bowl victories than any coach in history. It happens, the Rose Bowl, in the same place where UCLA plays football... many people don't know that. At one of the conference meetings, a coach came up to me and said: "Sir, how does it feel to have the most Rose Bowl victories, all-time?" I said, are you sure about that? I knew I was up there, but the tippy top? He said: "Sir, yes sir, there is no one with more." One of the LA coaches, won't say which one. So it sounds like Wilcox is the best coach in the history of the conference. I didn't say it -- two, maybe three coaches all said the same thing."

3. "Our emphasis will continue to be offense, glorious O, over defense, which is inherently boring and not good for ratings. Our ability to score is unrivaled in the conference. We had a low scoring offense during the Dykes era... albeit, he was a defense guy... boring, but Cal has the highest scoring offense and is the marvel of the NCAA, not to be confused with the NAACP."

bearister

What I Would Ask Robert Mueller

By James Comey

https://www.lawfareblog.com/what-i-would-ask-robert-mueller
GoOskie
B.A. Bearacus said:

Republicans, about the pathological lying thing that you let slide...

Assuming you support Coach Wilcox and he delivers a product that serves your needs, could you continue to feel that he was fit for the job if he said things like:

1. "Since I've been head coach, we've been the best, both sides of the ball, football team in the conference, maybe even the nation. If you don't believe that, you can go play for Idaho State or some other shiithole school."

2. "It is said that I have led Cal to more Rose Bowl victories than any coach in history. It happens, the Rose Bowl, in the same place where UCLA plays football... many people don't know that. At one of the conference meetings, a coach came up to me and said: "Sir, how does it feel to have the most Rose Bowl victories, all-time?" I said, are you sure about that? I knew I was up there, but the tippy top? He said: "Sir, yes sir, there is no one with more." One of the LA coaches, won't say which one. So it sounds like Wilcox is the best coach in the history of the conference. I didn't say it -- two, maybe three coaches all said the same thing."

3. "Our emphasis will continue to be offense, glorious O, over defense, which is inherently boring and not good for ratings. Our ability to score is unrivaled in the conference. We had a low scoring offense during the Dykes era... albeit, he was a defense guy... boring, but Cal has the highest scoring offense and is the marvel of the NCAA, not to be confused with the NAACP."

Hey, if it makes Cal football great again, I'm all in. Hail to the chief Wilcox! /s
Another Bear

Another pedophile and deplorable associated with Trump.
bearister

After reviewing the above, I'm pretty sure that if tRump could read and write and paid someone to take a Bar Exam for him, he would ask cross examination questions like this:

ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
WITNESS: No.
ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?
WITNESS: No..
ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
ATTORNEY: I see, but could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law.
Another Bear
bearister

"The Trump administration, which next year will host the leaders of the world's most powerful economies for the G7 summit, has completed site surveys of possible locations, and is down to its final few choices.

Among the finalists, Axios' Jonathan Swan has learned: Trump National Doral, President Trump's 800-acre golf club in Miami.
Why it matters: Trump loves showing off and promoting his properties, with no qualms about criticism for mixing state and personal business. He has hosted both China's Xi Jinping and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at Mar-a-Lago." Axios

Looting America is fun!

chazzed
It's just Trump being Trump, but what about Hillary, etc...
bearister

*I don't think you will ever hear this on Fox News: The fraud at the bottom of the food chain is exponentially dwarfed by the fraud at the top of the food chain.
B.A. Bearacus
T's comments in the first minute of this clip do not sound like they are coming from an American president. Truly disgusting and embarrassing.

bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

T's comments in the first minute of this clip do not sound like they are coming from an American president. Truly disgusting and embarrassing.

offshorebear

Lmao I thought this was a guy in a fat suit playing a joke, but it is indeed Trump from 2012. Also, ridiculous swing, but oddly nice drive.
GBear4Life
Food Stamps are in essence a stimulus to the economy, that effectively trickles up to the affluent. It certainly enables apathy and fraud does exist, but that's not a legit reason to cut food stamps.

The problem I want to eliminate is the incentive to breed for additional benefits, and to work less for additional benefits.

I want to increase spending for qualified poor citizens but also sterilizing them until they are self sufficient. It's like killing two birds with one stone. Another idea is like making a huge city in Alaska for the indigent and chronic *****ups. Free shelter, food, and clothes. Walled off from the rest of the world. Like a compound. Once you're in, you can't leave. Society will be cleaner, safer, more peaceful. The unlucky and downtrodden will have an option to go somewhere where all their basic needs are taken care of with dignity. That way you and I don't have to look at them pissing on the sidewalk off Market St or hurting property values. It would free up housing, making it more affordable for the working class, and eliminating welfare practically. There's very little downside here. We would be subsidizing positive outcomes for everyone.
Eastern Oregon Bear
GBear4Life said:

Food Stamps are in essence a stimulus to the economy, that effectively trickles up to the affluent. It certainly enables apathy and fraud does exist, but that's not a legit reason to cut food stamps.

The problem I want to eliminate is the incentive to breed for additional benefits, and to work less for additional benefits.

I want to increase spending for qualified poor citizens but also sterilizing them until they are self sufficient. It's like killing two birds with one stone. Another idea is like making a huge city in Alaska for the indigent and chronic *****ups. Free shelter, food, and clothes. Walled off from the rest of the world. Like a compound. Once you're in, you can't leave. Society will be cleaner, safer, more peaceful. The unlucky and downtrodden will have an option to go somewhere where all their basic needs are taken care of with dignity. That way you and I don't have to look at them pissing on the sidewalk off Market St or hurting property values. It would free up housing, making it more affordable for the working class, and eliminating welfare practically. There's very little downside here. We would be subsidizing positive outcomes for everyone.
Sterilizing and imprisoning the poor. You're a scary dude.

Once you get that done, which is next: liberals or minorities?
bearister
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

GBear4Life said:

GBear4Life

It's not really imprisoning because it would be voluntary. Like, a homeless crackhead could sign up for a one way ticket to this Alaskan compound. Instead of that crackhead going to jail, back out, back to jail etc. he could live comfortably in a community with others in a sterile environment with health care, etc.

I'm sure if I was homeless or on the verge of it, for starters I'd probably be suicidal at the prospect of sleeping outside and starving, I'd be elated to basically be able to go to a no-frills community where I didn't have to work, and got all my basic needs taken care of.

bearister

Bussed out

How America moves its homeless

Each year, US cities give thousands of homeless people one-way bus tickets out of town. An 18-month nationwide investigation by the Guardian reveals, for the first time, what really happens at journey's end

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/dec/20/bussed-out-america-moves-homeless-people-country-study?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
dajo9
GBear4Life said:

Do you consider yourself a proponent of small government?

Cus you just identified yourself as the pro forced sterilization, pro gulag guy on BI.
American Vermin
bearister
Trump appears in front of altered presidential seal saying '45 is a puppet'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/07/25/trump-appears-altered-presidential-seal-turning-point-usa-event/1824386001/

This may be one of the best goofs ever. Worthy of Howard Stern's posse in the old days.

B.A. Bearacus

GBear4Life said:

I want to increase spending for qualified poor citizens but also sterilizing them until they are self sufficient.

Seriously, anyone who still has not blocked GB4Sterilization, I think you have to just ask yourself: how much of your time and attention would you give someone in real life who espoused this view? Would it be daily? Would it be at all?
Yogi011
B.A. Bearacus said:

GBear4Life said:

I want to increase spending for qualified poor citizens but also sterilizing them until they are self sufficient.

Seriously, anyone who still has not blocked GB4Sterilization, I think you have to just ask yourself: how much of your time and attention would you give someone in real life who espoused this view? Would it be daily? Would it be at all?
I've been hoping his mother gets retroactively sterilized. She probably regrets having that one.
bearister
I say impeach tRump. He is going to win in 2020 anyway. The Senate will never convict him, but he can join the exclusive Impeached POTUS Club with Bubba and Andy and it will put a sh@t stain on his legacy that can't be scrubbed off. The stress alone might make his heart explode like a 50 pound sack of chicken grease dropped off a 10 story building.
B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus
Some of you are and will be this dad.

Another Bear
bearister said:

I say impeach tRump. He is going to win in 2020 anyway. The Senate will never convict him, but he can join the exclusive Impeached POTUS Club with Bubba and Andy and it will put a sh@t stain on his legacy that can't be scrubbed off. The stress alone might make his heart explode like a 50 pound sack of chicken grease dropped off a 10 story building.
My guess is impeachment is coming. The Russia stuff and Moscow Mitch are enough. Having Mueller testify looks weak but it got the desired effect: reconfirm Russia hacked the election and the GOP are pushing back against security legislation.
First Page Last Page
Page 97 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.