White House has settled in

678,353 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
Calling NYC for a dispute resolution. Please settle this for us, friend.
dajo9
B.A. Bearacus said:

Ok now, let's begin.

This is semantics. It has already begun. Rep. Nadler and the Judiciary Committee are already doing a de facto impeachment inquiry.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/addybaird/jerry-nadler-judiciary-impeachment-donald-trump-mueller
American Vermin
BearNIt
Again the Idiot in Chief showed just how ill-suited he is to be the leader of the United States of America when this morning he denied that Russia was currently trying to interfere with the 2020 elections. Just ****ing unbelievable.
Unit2Sucks
Have any left-wing conspiracy theorists begun to claim with no evidence that Trump was behind the break-in at Cummings house? It's pretty clear to me what would have happened had the parties been reversed.
Another Bear
Looks like it's on...

The Hill: An impeachment inquiry has begun
Quote:

Those eager for the start of an official inquiry by the U.S. House Judiciary Committee into the possible impeachment of President Trump need wait no longer.

A memorandum, submitted by the committee on July 26 to the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia and signed by the general counsel of the U.S. House of Representatives, makes clear that such an inquiry has begun.

The memorandum is in support of an application for access to all redactions of grand jury material in the Mueller report, in grand jury materials referenced in the report, and to any grand jury testimony or material directly related to four topics. The topics include the president's knowledge of Russian interference in the 2016 election, links and contacts of his associates directly or indirectly with Russia, and criminal acts by anyone associated with his administration or campaign.

Under Rule 6(e) of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure, a judge may grant access to confidential grand jury material when sought in preparation for, or use in, a judicial proceeding. The committee urges that an impeachment investigation is a judicial proceeding for purposes of this exception to grand jury secrecy.

Then the committee makes clear that it is engaged in just such an impeachment investigation. Its statement is unequivocal: "The Committee seeks Rule 6(e) materials to further its ongoing investigation and assessment of whether to recommend articles of impeachment."
I've been guesstimating the impeachment hammer would drop during the dog days of summer. See, even the GOP have to rest...and that's when to take out the knives, when enemy rests and Trump is off the news cycle. And now it's August 2nd. Hammer hasn't dropped yet, but it looks like they're gearing up.

My guess is Pelosi knows impeachment is happening, she just didn't want to get too far ahead, give away the signals and strategy, and let the congressional investigations continue. Pelosi will also have a handle on the numbers and vote count for the House.
NYCGOBEARS
B.A. Bearacus said:

Calling NYC for a dispute resolution. Please settle this for us, friend.

He's doing it. He doesn't even know it, but he is.
B.A. Bearacus
NYCGOBEARS said:

He's doing it. He doesn't even know it, but he is.
Thanks NYC. I entered into this arbitration knowing that I needed to accept your final determination, and so I do.
Another Bear

B.A. Bearacus
Many different ways to say "suck my dick."

Comey to Meadows: "@ Me Next Time, Bruh."
NYCGOBEARS
B.A. Bearacus said:

Many different ways to say "suck my dick."

Comey to Meadows: "@ Me Next Time, Bruh."

Coney just crushed it. Lmaoooooi
B.A. Bearacus
Constant state of just winging it.

B.A. Bearacus
bearister
"He is a faux tough guy who lets other people do the fighting for him, a needy brat who never accepts responsibility for his actions, an oaf with no trace of courage, class or chivalry." Maureen Dowd on Donald tRump
Another Bear

North Korea features Donald Trump on its stamps

Once again...can't make this crap up. Trump is a tool and asset for the Russkie, North Koreans and god knows w.t.f. else.
bearister

Are these two caricatures of human beings straight from central casting of a Fellini film? Is that Real Melania or Fake Melania? Regardless of which Melania, is she really, really stoned behind those aviators? Inquiring minds need to know.
Another Bear
She's on Russian mind control drugs...and has a transmitter in her head.
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Heart wrote a song about your tech skills:

Yogi011
bearister said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Heart wrote a song about your tech skills:

In all seriousness, I want to take a photoshop class just for the humor
B.A. Bearacus
Meanwhile, 100% of Republicans still on here disagree that T is racist.

B.A. Bearacus
On some level, this video undoubtedly brings joy to the remaining Republicans on here.

This video broke me.
offshorebear
B.A. Bearacus said:

On some level, this video undoubtedly brings joy to the remaining Republicans on here.

This video broke me.

I can't watch it. It makes me physically ill to think about this happening to my family, and it is almost as sickening to me to think of it happening to this poor girl and her family.

If there is a spectrum for empathy, my feeling is that right wingers, anti-immigration nuts, and Trump supporters all
are on one far end of that spectrum, and overlap heavily with one another. And that is the unempathetic and sociopathic side.

Whereas the other end of the spectrum, over the top extreme empathy, leads to left wing SJWs and id pol/gender etc. crusaders. Neither side is ideal, but one is much better than the other, because their beliefs and actions are coming from a genuinely good and positive place. And that a ton of other right and left wing beliefs are grounded in that same framework.

That's my theory.
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

This video broke me.

Awaiting GB's post that you are an easily manipulated emo cuck.
Another Bear
No surprises about the GOP and RWNJs lack of empathy. For **** sake...the GOP is now made up of White Supremacists and Trump has Nazis working for him. Heck, these idiots would strangle their own mother if Trump suggested it. Yes, they are that stupid.
GBear4Life
Right on cue. A bunch of deluded self righteous pr*cks in an echo chamber of their own making using crying children they don't care about to illogically advance their political narratives. Exploiting that playbook with trite calls to compassion and empathy.
B.A. Bearacus
GBear4Life said:

Right on cue. A bunch of deluded self righteous pr*cks in an echo chamber of their own making using crying children they don't care about to illogically advance their political narratives. Exploiting that playbook with trite calls to compassion and empathy.
Probably similar to the last thing he said before getting fired from his 5th grade counseling job.
GBear4Life
B.A. Bearacus said:

GBear4Life said:

Probably similar to the last thing he said before getting fired from his 5th grade counseling job.
No way. Those 5th graders were far more reasonable and open to other perspectives than BI.

They were also too young and ignorant to know about or care to virtue signal to impress themselves or peers.
GBear4Life
Another Bear said:

No surprises about the GOP and RWNJs lack of empathy. For **** sake...the GOP is now made up of White Supremacists and Trump has Nazis working for him. Heck, these idiots would strangle their own mother if Trump suggested it. Yes, they are that stupid.
Unit2Sucks
I don't think it's fair to say conservatives lack empathy. They clearly have empathy for corporations and white people. Seriously though, there have been a lot of studies about personality traits and politics so should be easy to see if empathy is one of the factors.
Another Bear
Hey corporations ARE people too!
GBear4Life

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/06/books/review-against-empathy-paul-bloom.html
GBear4Life
Keep the ICE raids coming. Nobody benefits from these raids more than other hispanics and minorities.

Leftist progressives want to exploit "brown plight" for moral self affirmation, as their NIMBYism and intentional conflation of race and culture will never leave them in a position where they have to live/interact with these people in these neighborhoods.
bearister
GBear4Life said:

Keep the ICE raids coming. Nobody benefits from these raids more than other hispanics and minorities.

Leftist progressives want to exploit "brown plight" for moral self affirmation, as their NIMBYism and intentional conflation of race and culture will never leave them in a position where they have to live/interact with these people in these neighborhoods.

If born in a different era, Joe Pyne would have booked you 24/7.
Anarchistbear
It's all bulls****.

It's don't send your children here, Democrats

Or don't sent your children here or we'll f$ck them up, Republicans

First Page Last Page
Page 99 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.