White House has settled in

686,461 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
iwantwinners said:

BearChemist said:

okaydo said:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/george-conway-twitter-trump_us_5ab553bee4b0decad049d7e0

That's the husband of Kellyane Conway?
I know, right? She's a white republican so she must be a racist, which begs the question of why she is faking love for a mixed-race American.

Did I say she was racist?

It's of interest to me because I am an Asian-white person myself.
BearChemist
okaydo said:

BearChemist said:

okaydo said:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/george-conway-twitter-trump_us_5ab553bee4b0decad049d7e0

Yes, and interesting to me, he's also of Asian descent (half Filipino and half white).

More trivia: Can anybody else name a prominent white Trump administration official with Asians in his family?

The Transportation Secretary, Elaine Chao, is an Asian American (model minority).
BearChemist
okaydo said:

iwantwinners said:

BearChemist said:

okaydo said:

I know, right? She's a white republican so she must be a racist, which begs the question of why she is faking love for a mixed-race American.

Did I say she was racist?

It's of interest to me because I am an Asian-white person myself.
Some troll-wannabes just doesn't think before they post. How he connected Kellyanne's husband going rouge to she not being a racist is beyond me, but that is probably for the best.
Another Bear
Shulkin, you're FIRED!

Another one bites the dust. What's the Trump admin body count so far?
Unit2Sucks
Another Bear said:

Shulkin, you're FIRED!

I had Shulkin in my fantasy trump league so feeling pretty good right now.
Another Bear
Unit2Sucks said:

Another Bear said:

Shulkin, you're FIRED!

I had Shulkin in my fantasy trump league so feeling pretty good right now.

I was playing too...then my whole league got poisoned by Russkies.
B.A. Bearacus
Some stupid shiithead's personal doctor is now head of the federal government's second largest department, the VA.
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Some stupid shiithead's personal doctor is now head of the federal government's second largest department, the VA.

tRump should appoint his hippie doctor head of something.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearChemist
B.A. Bearacus said:

He has worked in the White House as a physician since 2006. Still, an odd choice for leading VA but the nomination fits Trump's pattern. His driver might be the next Transportation Secretary.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
iwantwinners
They got their Letter of Recommendation and are off to greener pastures! You might say the WH has been the greatest ladder-climbing opportunities for people's careers than it's ever been in history! LOL
NYCGOBEARS
iwantwinners said:

They got their Letter of Recommendation and are off to greener pastures! You might say the WH has been the greatest ladder-climbing opportunities for people's careers than it's ever been in history! LOL

Unless they get indicted.
bearister
NYCGOBEARS said:

iwantwinners said:

aka taint

okaydo

dajo9
iwantwinners said:

I think it's a slide. Who has gone on to better things from the Trump Administration?
American Vermin
okaydo

NYCGOBEARS
Another Bear
Poor Ben Affleck...got a giant crappy tat. Bring out the world's tiniest violin now!
sycasey
I feel you, Ben.

(EDIT: So apparently this video can't be played back or linked because it has w t f (no spaces) in the link. How ridiculous.)
bearister
okaydo said:

https://twitter.com/pbump/status/979186885133291521...

Another Bear

The Great Sadness of Ben Affleck
bearister
The Town, like The Departed, is one of my multiple viewed films.
Unit2Sucks
Asking seriously, has Affleck been nominated to a cabinet position? Secretary of Educationbased on School Ties and Good Will Hunting?

At the rate we are going, it won't be long before Trump nominates his Uber driver to head the department of transportation.
golden sloth
all of this just convinces me more, he had nothing to do with his business' successes
iwantwinners
I don't recall Affleck in School Ties. But sure enough, when I googled it, there he is.

Someone once told me Affleck was the perfect actor to play the lead in Gone Girl because he has a "very punchable face". About the only bigger mistake than going on Bill Maher to talk about Islam and embarrassing liberals was doing Gigli.
okaydo
golden sloth said:

all of this just convinces me more, he had nothing to do with his business' successes

"business' successes"

HILARIOUS!
okaydo

okaydo

mikecohen
bearister said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

iwantwinners said:

aka taint

Music is funny (peculiar). Sometimes there's no explaining why a particular song (that one wouldn't imagine of it) is so beautiful and capable of shining through time.
bearister
The EPA is expected to announce soon "that it will scrap mileage targets the Obama administration ... that aim to boost average fuel economy for passenger cars and SUVs to 55 miles per gallon by 2025."
"The agency plans to replace those targets with a weaker standard."
Why it matters: "The ambitious Obama-era program is geared toward moving drivers into vehicles that by 2025 release, on average, half the greenhouse gases of vehicles built in 2010. The EPA called it the 'the most significant federal action ever taken to reduce [greenhouse gas] emissions.'" Axios

Once The tRump Era is over his policies will be reversed at 5 times the rate he has destroyed Obama's policies. tRump's legacy will be little more than a Big Mac, an ill fitting suit, a blond with big boobs and a prison cell. In otherwords, a stain in the history books.
bearister
mikecohen said:

bearister said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

iwantwinners said:

aka taint

Music is funny (peculiar). Sometimes there's no explaining why a particular song (that one wouldn't imagine of it) is so beautiful and capable of shining through time.

AunBear89
Do yourself a favor and track down a recording of the live acoustic cover of "Spooky" by REM. Recorded on some radio show in Carolina or wherever shortly before they did MTV Unplugged. Michael Stipe quips at the end of the song "If anyone bootlegs that they are an idiot!"
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
okaydo

bearister
AunBear89 said:

Do yourself a favor and track down a recording of the live acoustic cover of "Spooky" by REM. Recorded on some radio show in Carolina or wherever shortly before they did MTV Unplugged. Michael Stipe quips at the end of the song "If anyone bootlegs that they are an idiot!"

These guys did a good cover of Spooky as well:

bearister
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/04/corruption-is-trumps-greatest-political-liability.html
First Page Last Page
Page 21 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.