White House has settled in

682,434 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In the "oranges" clip example of his clear mental deterioration, it seems that even he is cognizant of the fact that he does not, in that moment, know how to pronounce "origins" correctly and to save himself, defines it ("how it started") to let everyone know that he knows what it means despite the fact that he is unable to articulate this basic word.

We all (except BearlyAmazing, Golden One, Osi003, Kelly09, and Cal88) think he is mentally unstable, but I wonder if George Conway's opinions are bolstered by opinions shared with him in private, potentially in the nude, by a certain lady who interacts with the president on a regular basis.
sonofabear51
Considering the vast amount of 'fast food' this fool eats, I am not at all surprised at the amount of mental deterioration.
Start Slowly and taper off
bearister
I think he has undiagnosed learning disabilities. There is lots of evidence that he has difficulty reading and tries to avoid it. When you don't read, it limits your vocabulary. Origins is clearly a word that is not in his extremely limited vocabulary. Someone prepped him using this unfamiliar word and when showtime came, he could not remember how to pronounce the word. That is my take.

However, the fact that tRumpelstiltskin thinks his Batman villain of a father, Fred Von tRumpus, was born in Deutschland, supports B.A. Bearacus' theory that tRump's brain matter has taken on the consistency of a fine Swiss cheese.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
What gets me is not many people see or want to comment on it. I give George Conway all the credit in the world, especially since his wife works for Trump. I think he's as close as possible of anyone who has made mental health comments. I wonder if his conversations with his wife informs him more. (probably)

The other thing, with his mental state and the fact Rosenstein was willing to record Trump with the 25th amendment in mind...seems there's something there. My gut says there's something deep going on...but to pursue that would make me look like Qanon and the other full weirdos out of their minds. The whole thing from start to now is just too freakin' weird and coindental.
bearister
At the end of the day Republicans have to ask themselves this question: Is it asking too much to want a POTUS that can pronounce the word "origins" and that knows what country his father was born in?
concordtom
I'd say we all just hate Trump.
I wonder how many signatures we can get on that nationwide.
bearister
https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/b942co/we_have_to_look_at_the_oranges/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
B.A. Bearacus
How the official White House transcript dealt with Trump's inability to utter the word origins correctly.

Yogi58
Yogi58

9:30 mark
bearister
How many think this guy would make squeaking sounds like a mouse and then start sobbing during a police interrogation?

B.A. Bearacus
bearister

Trump hotels exempted from ban on foreign payments under new stance

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/09/dojs-new-stance-on-foreign-payments-or-gifts-to-trump-blurs-lines-experts?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Another Bear

That didn't take long. DHS Acting Director resigns a day after the appointed director was fired.
bearister
Trump will leave a legacy of selfishness and dishonesty
Joseph Stiglitz

"The attack by Trump and his administration on every one of the pillars of American society, and his especially aggressive vilification of the country's truth-seeking institutions, jeopardises its continued prosperity and very ability to function as a democracy. Nor do there appear to be checks on corporate giants' efforts to capture the institutions the courts, legislatures, regulatory agencies, and major media outlets that are supposed to prevent them from exploiting workers and consumers."

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/apr/10/trump-legacy-selfishness-dshonesty-attack-pillar-society?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Another Bear

Fox Cuts Away From Trump's Rambling Nonsense
sycasey
LOL

bearister
Trump today: 'I know nothing about WikiLeaks.' Trump in 2016: 'Oh, we love WikiLeaks'

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/11/trump-julian-assange-wikileaks-1269954

tRump is literally like your dumbest friend when you were 10 years old that would deny stealing something when 10 witnesses observed it (except in tRump's case millions observed it).
B.A. Bearacus
Another Bear

From 2016: "I love Wikileaks".

From 2019: "I know nothing about WikiLeaks".

B.A. Bearacus
bearister
Another Bear

Quote:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders defends Trump's 'I love WikiLeaks' remarks during 2016 campaign following US indictment: 'The president was making a joke'
My god, the fox'tards are brain dead.
B.A. Bearacus
blungld
bearister said:

But what about all those illegal immigrants making 20K a year and living high on the hog for free in America not paying any taxes! That's the most important priority!
blungld
Another Bear said:

From 2016: "I love Wikileaks".

From 2019: "I know nothing about WikiLeaks".

He was joking. Get it? You see he said he loved Wikileaks and the joke is...um...that..he...um...that it's really funny. Get it?

I mean when he was joking about stealing information from his opponent and getting assistance from a foreign adversary and then it actually happened, it was hilarious. Killer material. And to think he was able to write such comedic material without even knowing ANYTHING about the subject matter or having ever heard of Wikileaks, the man is a genius of comedy.
oski003
Yeah, let's just not tax any individuals because we can't close the loop holes that corporations use and haven't been able to do so no matter who is president!

Better yet, let's not fix anything that costs money!

WooHoo! Free money! We're going to Sizzler! We're going to Sizzler!
sycasey
oski003 said:

Yeah, let's just not tax any individuals because we can't close the loop holes that corporations use and haven't been able to do so no matter who is president!

Who are you talking to?
Yogi58
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Who are you talking to?
Stop computer competency signalling
oski003
Yogi Bear said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Who are you talking to?

Just because you are being tribal, you don't have to mock my computer competency. The post I was responding to was two posts above mine. If you cared, you would have realized that.
Yogi58
oski003 said:

Yogi Bear said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Who are you talking to?
Just because you are being tribal, you don't have to mock my computer competency. The post I was responding to was two posts above mine. If you cared, you would have realized that.
I do have to mock your competency because it's one of a great many things that your tribe stinks at. If you cared, you'd learn how to use the quote function.
sycasey
oski003 said:

Yogi Bear said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Who are you talking to?

Honestly, it had less to do with your inability to quote-reply and more to do with the content of your post seeming to come out of nowhere. Even if you had replied to that post I still would have wondered what you were talking about. It was like Fox News Mad Libs.
oski003
Come on. If you agreed with my position, you wouldn't be taking personal shots at me. This site doesn't support the quote function on all browsers. Because I was a post (or 2) below it, I figured it would be fine.

I really shouldn't have to explain my post unless you are purposely being thick- headed. I believe you are smarter than this.

Anyway, it was posted above (this is a paraphrase) that we shouldn't complain about illegal immigrants using resources because corporations don't pay their fair share of taxes. If they did, whatever resource drain illegal immigrants cause would be funded. My response was in jest of that logic. I don't believe that we should ignore certain issues that cost money because we have other issues that we haven't fixed that also cost money. For example, the government should still collect taxes from me despite the fact that my taxes paid are a drip in the bucket compared to Amazon.

With that being said, one of the major ways these corporations skirt taxes is through gaps in tax policy from different international jurisdictions. This isn't easy for one country to fix. On the other hand, our government has the power to have an enforceable immigration policy, assuming both sides can figure out what that is.
sycasey
oski003 said:

Come on. If you agreed with my position, you wouldn't be taking personal shots at me. This site doesn't support the quote function on all browsers. Because I was a post (or 2) below it, I figured it would be fine.

I really shouldn't have to explain my post unless you are purposely being thick- headed. I believe you are smarter than this.

Anyway, it was posted above (this is a paraphrase) that we shouldn't complain about illegal immigrants using resources because corporations don't pay their fair share of taxes. If they did, whatever resource drain illegal immigrants cause would be funded. My response was in jest of that logic. I don't believe that we should ignore certain issues that cost money because we have other issues that we haven't fixed that also cost money. For example, the government should still collect taxes from me despite the fact that my taxes paid are a drip in the bucket compared to Amazon.

With that being said, one of the major ways these corporations skirt taxes is through gaps in tax policy from different international jurisdictions. This isn't easy for one country to fix. On the other hand, our government has the power to have an enforceable immigration policy, assuming both sides can figure out what that is.
I couldn't tell what your position actually was from your original post. This is better.
B.A. Bearacus
Guess which president should just shut the f up about anyone else who actually released their tax returns?

First Page Last Page
Page 77 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.