White House has settled in

688,284 Views | 4703 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cbbass1
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearNIt said:

While everyone is discussing investigating Hunter Biden
We should also tell the truth and say that Hunter Biden HAS BEEN INVESTIGATED. They found nothing. This is Benghazi and Hillary's emails all over again.
OBear073akaSMFan
sycasey said:

BearNIt said:

We should also tell the truth and say that Hunter Biden HAS BEEN INVESTIGATED. They found nothing. This is Benghazi and Hillary's emails all over again.

..because the moron's base swallows this hook , line, and sinker!
bearister
Cal88 said:

Yes indeed, TDS is a pejorative, loaded term, fair enough. But I think it is fair and entirely rational to point out that there is a lot of extreme personal aversion generated by the persona of Trump, a lot of it because he is a very polarizing figure. This has been exacerbated by the MSM, which is openly hostile to Trump. This type of strong visceral reaction can cloud the judgment of otherwise rational people. That's all that there is to it.

Prior to World War II at least there was one guy that didn't have what Hitler called NDS (Nazi Derangement Syndrome):
Neville Chamberlain.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
Lots of love for this tweet of a dog from the first president in over 130 years without a dog and who most often references dogs when pointing out how pathetic he thinks some human is.

bearister
tRump will not be able to award that dog a medal in a White House ceremony because..... that dog likes mushrooms.

okaydo

sycasey
okaydo said:

I Don't Understand Jokes or Context
okaydo
offshorebear
okaydo said:

We're through the looking glass.
okaydo

bearister
Trump assumes Obama's mantle as the 'king of debt' | TheHill

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/467825-trump-assumes-obamas-mantle-as-the-king-of-debt
okaydo
This is not photoshopped

okaydo

AunBear89
okaydo said:

Oh no! Not the Reagan Library!!! What will we do if we lose all those coloring books and Highlights magazines?
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
Mommy Reagan used to beat the snot out of Patti Davis. Once a buddy of Ronald told her that if she touched the child again he would have her taken away from her. If the Reagan Library Burns expect the earth to open up and swallow Fox News whole.
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo said:

Doesn't matter if you're not voting for him -- if you're a Republican and are still giving this president the benefit of a doubt, time and time again (a whatabout here, a whatabout there), there is something defective in your brain. At some point, you need to acknowledge the overarching disgrace that he is and just let him go to meet his fate.
B.A. Bearacus

JAMES MCCLOUGHAN
McCloughan's Army awards and decorations include the Bronze Star Medal with "V" device and Oak Leaf Cluster, the Purple Heart with Bronze Oak Leaf Cluster, the Good Conduct Medal, the Vietnam Service Medal with three Bronze Service Stars, the Army Valorous Unit Citation, National Defense Service Medal, the Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal with "60" Device, the Republic of Vietnam Cross of Gallantry with palms and one Oak Leaf Cluster, the Combat Medical Badge, and the M16 Expert Rifle Badge. A photo of him receiving the Medal of Honor was doctored to replace him with a dog, then officially distributed to 65 million people by President Donald J. Trump.

okaydo
B.A. Bearacus said:

JAMES MCCLOUGHAN
McCloughan's Army awards and decorations include the Bronze Star Medal with "V" device and Oak Leaf Cluster, the Purple Heart with Bronze Oak Leaf Cluster, the Good Conduct Medal, the Vietnam Service Medal with three Bronze Service Stars, the Army Valorous Unit Citation, National Defense Service Medal, the Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal with "60" Device, the Republic of Vietnam Cross of Gallantry with palms and one Oak Leaf Cluster, the Combat Medical Badge, and the M16 Expert Rifle Badge. A photo of him receiving the Medal of Honor was doctored to replace him with a dog, then officially distributed to 65 millions people by President Donald J. Trump.

I still can't believe Trump would disrespect a veteran.

okaydo
ABC's Dancing with the Stars was bleeding viewers. (It used to air in the spring and the fall, but they canceled the spring edition this year). So ABC brought it back ...with Sean Spicer.

Spicer, of course, is horrible. But despite having the lowest scores, there's a chance he could win!

okaydo

okaydo
AT least Trump isn't a bad as Obama.

sycasey
okaydo said:

ABC's Dancing with the Stars was bleeding viewers. (It used to air in the spring and the fall, but they canceled the spring edition this year). So ABC brought it back ...with Sean Spicer.

Spicer, of course, is horrible. But despite having the lowest scores, there's a chance he could win!

Wait wait wait, you mean conservatives want to keep voting for someone completely embarrassing just to own the libs?

I don't believe it.
Unit2Sucks
In fairness much of Trump's twitter followers are bots or Russian accounts so it's probably only like 40 million humans.
B.A. Bearacus
T very unhappy with WS outcome. First tweet after Nats victory.

sonofabear51
LOL
concordtom
okaydo said:

I am American, and I say, "LOCK HIM UP" and "TOSS HIM IN THE SEA"

PS/Edir: I just realized. That's what we do with our enemies (bin laden and albagdadi), Burial At Sea. Hmmm, yes that sounds about right. Make it 3.
concordtom
okaydo said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

JAMES MCCLOUGHAN
McCloughan's Army awards and decorations include the Bronze Star Medal with "V" device and Oak Leaf Cluster, the Purple Heart with Bronze Oak Leaf Cluster, the Good Conduct Medal, the Vietnam Service Medal with three Bronze Service Stars, the Army Valorous Unit Citation, National Defense Service Medal, the Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal with "60" Device, the Republic of Vietnam Cross of Gallantry with palms and one Oak Leaf Cluster, the Combat Medical Badge, and the M16 Expert Rifle Badge. A photo of him receiving the Medal of Honor was doctored to replace him with a dog, then officially distributed to 65 millions people by President Donald J. Trump.

I still can't believe Trump would disrespect a veteran.

Maybe the dog will turn around and bite his ass.
concordtom
sycasey said:

BearNIt said:

I was listening to AM radio station today and it was set to a Conservative RWNJ station, featuring Rush Limbaugh and then that smarmy smart punk who I'd like to beat the crap out of. Hannity at night.

Anyways, it was amazing to me how all 3 just threw out there lie after lie after lie. They make assertions that are complete BS, and they do double talk - like Rush said that he likes to be positive while the Dems are angry and causing problems. Then he went on for a half hour straight spewing vitriol (and lies). I was thinking - "does his audience just like listening to his voice because it's familiar? They probably have no clue all he's saying is lies."

Then the punk came on and was ripping away at the effort to get Facebook to snub adds that are lies. He said that all the Dems want to do is shut people's freedom of expression down. He made some fair points about who is going to be the judge of what is accurate or not accurate and how far does this travel down the road of state censorship (which he claimed the Dems really want badly), but he just goes on and on and there was (obviously) no way to refute ridiculous claims he made. Again, the audience just absorbs all this BS. His posit was that each listening must use their smarts to dismiss false claims. And I'm like, yeah, no - too many folks are unable to do that. Therefore, the fake messages are intentional brainwashing, and they know it.
Another Bear
I think the Nats might decline a WH visit, playing encore to the 100 db booing.
B.A. Bearacus

bearister

okaydo
I don't get it. All I hear are cheers. Does anybody hear boos? I don't!

sycasey
I'd guess that UFC fans are more Trump-leaning than most, but that was in New York City. People in NYC have decades of knowledge of what an a**hole he is.
Another Bear
I think different videos captured different audio. Reports are there were both boos and cheers. This one sounds like boos with a few cheers. Regardless, not a good sign for Trump. UFC is a step away from WWE.

First Page Last Page
Page 118 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.