Shiiiiiiiithole in Chief

21,704 Views | 194 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by bearister
ARbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Slave owners and KKK thought the blacks were stupid and Hitler thought the Jews were stupid. So that doesn't change anything pal.
Yogi58
ARbear said:

Slave owners and KKK thought the blacks were stupid and Hitler thought the Jews were stupid. So that doesn't change anything pal.
You, regardless of race, religion, creed, gender are a moron.
ARbear
So now I'm talking with you between two different threads.... And in neither of them have you said anything worth anything. So far I've gotten "you are a moron", "Trump supporter^^^^^", and "you should never have rights to vote". Not only are you making yourself look incompetent, but it makes your party look incompetent. Stick up for your beliefs.
Cave Bear
ARbear said:

To start, massive tax cuts, created tons of jobs, economy is soaring, illegal immigration is down, destroying ISIS, Jerusalem is recognized as Israel's capital. Also, Trump has not lied. He has been doing exactly what he promised during his campaign. Most politicians promise tons of things while campaigning and quickly go back on their word.
(1) "massive tax cuts" -- This "accomplishment" is a crime against the nation.

(2) "economy is soaring" -- The continuing economic recovery in 2017 is to Obama's credit. Trump changed nothing in the structure of Obama's economic policies until December. The economy is also not "soaring", only the securities markets. It's not surprising that a conservative equates these, of course.

(3) "illegal immigration is down" -- This is a false accomplishment. It wasn't a problem to begin with.

(4) "destroying ISIS" -- This is not Trump's accomplishment. It's like saying Truman won WWII.

(5) "Jerusalem is recognized as Israel's capital" -- Another criminal deed.

Your list of Trump's "accomplishments" boils down to three items he deserves little or no credit for and two items that are awful things.

Also, Trump has lied hundreds of times. I don't know what you think there is to gain from making a claim that can be disproved so easily:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

ARbear
How are tax cuts criminal? Not only is it giving people money, but it also creates jobs.

Obama's economy never soared. Everyone said Trump would never make the economy better, and once he did, everyone quickly said it was because of Obama. It took Obama's entire 8 years of nothing and then it magically got better once he was out of office?

He is crushing ISIS because he is allowing the military to do its job. I have talked to many people I know in the military including my cousin and they have all told me that they were crippled until Trump let them do their thing.

How is Jerusalem being recognized as the capital a crime?
Cave Bear
ARbear said:

How are tax cuts criminal? Not only is it giving people money, but it also creates jobs.
Your tax cut is a gigantic giveaway for the 1%. That's who's going to reap almost all of the benefit from your tax cut. It's one more big step toward oligarchy. At the same time, it is going to explode deficits and defund services. It will have almost none of the positive effects on the economy that its proponents fraudulently claim it will have and will carry almost all of the drawbacks its proponents deny will come with it. You don't have to take my word for it, survey the opinions of economists.

It's hard for me to tell whether your understanding of the tax cuts as something that "gives people money and creates jobs" is merely disingenuous or a testament to the efficacy of conservative propaganda.

Quote:

Obama's economy never soared. Everyone said Trump would never make the economy better, and once he did, everyone quickly said it was because of Obama. It took Obama's entire 8 years of nothing and then it magically got better once he was out of office?
Given that Trump made no significant changes to federal economic policy in 2017, how do you give him the credit for economy's performance? He inherited a growing economy from Obama and changed nothing. He deserves credit for nothing except making no changes to the sound policy of his predecessor.

Quote:

He is crushing ISIS because he is allowing the military to do its job. I have talked to many people I know in the military including my cousin and they have all told me that they were crippled until Trump let them do their thing.
"Your cousin" is certainly an authority deserving of deference in this discussion. /sarcasm

ISIS had been getting crushed since 2015. They lost almost half of their territory in 2015 and 2016. Trump was Johnny on the spot.

Quote:

It's a legitimization of a territorial annexation made through conquest. It's also a de facto rejection of the two-state solution and a violation of the Arab population of Palestine's right to self-determination. Not to mention, it's been done unilaterally and in opposition both to decades of precedent set by US policy (that East Jerusalem is not legitimately Israeli territory) and to stated policy of most countries of the world.
Cave Bear
ARbear said:

Also, what happened to your claim that Trump doesn't lie?
MiZery
He ignored the part about Trump lieing
MiZery
I think we have been invaded by Russian bots. This guy has repeatedly every Trump and co talking points...points that can be shot down by a simple talking point

It's funny to think that they take credit for the economy when they can't one thing Trump did in 2017 to make the economy better?

Also..how did Reagan's tax cuts work out for the country?
Yogi58
ARbear said:

So now I'm talking with you between two different threads.... And in neither of them have you said anything worth anything. So far I've gotten "you are a moron", "Trump supporter^^^^^", and "you should never have rights to vote". Not only are you making yourself look incompetent, but it makes your party look incompetent. Stick up for your beliefs.
I'm a registered Republican, so thank you for the compliment.
ARbear
https://study.com/academy/lesson/reaganmics-success-failures-effects.html

Sounds pretty good to me
ARbear
That list had some smaller, specific lies, and I don't know if any politician ever has not had those. I am talking about actually doing what he said he would do in his campaign.
okaydo
Cave Bear said:

ARbear said:

Also, what happened to your claim that Trump doesn't lie?

NYCGOBEARS
The stain on our nation that Trump has caused is going to take a generation to erase.
Anarchistbear
Bush was worse than Trump though the night's young.
concordtom
bearister said:

There is no line tRump can cross that would cost him one vote amongst his base. Perhaps the only truthful statement I have ever hear tRump utter is that he could shoot someone in Times Square and not lose a single one of his supporters
I suspect at this rate he's going to be the one who gets shot in Times Square, and nobody will mind at all.
concordtom
NYCGOBEARS said:

The stain on our nation that Trump has caused is going to take a generation to erase.
Or longer.
sycasey
ARbear said:

Should I pull up videos from YouTube where that is not the case?
Videos of you being arrested for posting on this forum? I would be very interested to see those.
sycasey
concordtom said:

bearister said:

There is no line tRump can cross that would cost him one vote amongst his base. Perhaps the only truthful statement I have ever hear tRump utter is that he could shoot someone in Times Square and not lose a single one of his supporters
I suspect at this rate he's going to be the one who gets shot in Times Square, and nobody will mind at all.
I suspect that "his base" have not left him, but that's true of almost every President. Even Nixon still polled at about 25% support as he was resigning.

It's not correct, however, to say that Trump has lost no support. His average job approval rating has dropped about 15 points since inauguration, and special elections have gone VERY badly for Republicans in the last year (which indicates an unpopular president). People act like Trump has paid no political price for his behavior, but that's not really true.
concordtom
sycasey said:

concordtom said:

bearister said:

I suspect that "his base" have not left him, but that's true of almost every President. Even Nixon still polled at about 25% support as he was resigning.

It's not correct, however, to say that Trump has lost no support. His average job approval rating has dropped about 15 points since inauguration, and special elections have gone VERY badly for Republicans in the last year (which indicates an unpopular president). People act like Trump has paid no political price for his behavior, but that's not really true.
I believe it. I grew up Republican, changed 20 years ago to Independent. I've changed my voter registration back to Republican, specifically so I can vote out Trump or any Trump supporter in GOP Primaries. I feel far more affiliation today with Democrats than I ever have. Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz and all those who sniff at his coat tails have no principals and I will never support them. Lindsay Graham, McConnell, and the outgoing TN senator who flip-flop on him are unreliable. Jeff Flake, McCain, John Kasich and the like have what it takes!

Here's something I enjoyed listening to: measured, wise, experienced... good governance is boring!

http://www.msnbc.com/stephanie-ruhle/watch/michael-bloomberg-full-interview-with-stephanie-ruhle-1134945347984
Anarchistbear
Flake voted with Trump 95% of the time. His removal and McCain's coming death are to be celebrated. Same with the removal of the corporate pimp, Hillary Clinton.
Yogi58
Anarchistbear said:

Bush was worse than Trump though the night's young.
If he'd managed to stay out of Iraq, he wouldn't have been. In terms of which person I'm more scared about having the ability to start a nuclear war, Trump is far worse.
BearNIt
B.A. Bearacus said:

There is no bottom.

WaPo: "President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to two people briefed on the meeting.

"Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?" Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday.

Ugh! Just freakin out of control. Is there any wonder why China is kicking our ass in Africa? This type of leadership is counter productive and runs counter to improving U.S. position in strategically important locations throughout the word in places like Hati, Mexico, Africa, or South America.
Is the President racist? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck?

Apparently it's Obama's fault if you can't go top London without facing massive protest because you have insulted the mayor of the city that you are supposed to stay in? Maybe because you have insulted the British Prime Minister? Maybe it's because you divulged information that shouldn't have been divulged?
Anarchistbear
Bush already started two wars-one under false pretenses. Wars, torture, Guantanamo, Isis, millions of refugees, Patriot Act. We're still living with his wreckage. He and Cheney should be in jail. tweeting about ****holes doesn't compare
B.A. Bearacus
oski003
BearNIt said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

There is no bottom.

WaPo: "President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to two people briefed on the meeting.

"Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?" Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday.

Ugh! Just freakin out of control. Is there any wonder why China is kicking our ass in Africa? This type of leadership is counter productive and runs counter to improving U.S. position in strategically important locations throughout the word in places like Hati, Mexico, Africa, or South America.
Is the President racist? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck?

Apparently it's Obama's fault if you can't go top London without facing massive protest because you have insulted the mayor of the city that you are supposed to stay in? Maybe because you have insulted the British Prime Minister? Maybe it's because you divulged information that shouldn't have been divulged?

China is doing tons of business in Africa and Afghanistan because of their lax immigration policies and heterogenous culture. Their leaders have never said anything racist behind closed doors, mainly because their culture is so accepting of other cultures. It is a melting pot.

Sarcasm
oski003
Durbin is funny. This reminds me of the movie PCU. Is this real moral outrage?

Besides leaking Trumps racist s-hole comment, this is what he said:

That was the nature of this conversation. When it came to the issue of, quote, "chain migration," I said to the president, do you realize how painful that term is to so many people? African-Americans believe they migrated to America in chains and when you talk about chain migration, it hurts them personally.
AunBear89
What's your point? Dispense with the dog-whistle phrasing and just admit you are a Cultservative, with a big ol' glass of orange Kool-Aid.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
sycasey
oski003 said:

Durbin is funny. This reminds me of the movie PCU. Is this real moral outrage?

Besides leaking Trumps racist s-hole comment, this is what he said:

That was the nature of this conversation. When it came to the issue of, quote, "chain migration," I said to the president, do you realize how painful that term is to so many people? African-Americans believe they migrated to America in chains and when you talk about chain migration, it hurts them personally.
So you think Durbin is wrong about that?
sycasey
Anarchistbear said:

Flake voted with Trump 95% of the time. His removal and McCain's coming death are to be celebrated. Same with the removal of the corporate pimp, Hillary Clinton.
I'm no fan of Republicans, but that's going a bit too far, don't you think?

Also, Flake isn't being "removed," he's resigning.
Anarchistbear
He's dying I won't miss him. Since a number of people in this thread alluded to Trump's death, I'm not sure what over the line is here.

True, Flake is self-removing. His poll numbers are bad so he's resigning. He would have been removed had he run. Another profile in courage bites the dust.
oski003
Yes, chain migration is not a racist term.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

What's your point? Dispense with the dog-whistle phrasing and just admit you are a Cultservative, with a big ol' glass of orange Kool-Aid.

This is not dog whistle phrasing. You are making this term something that it is not. It never once crossed my mind that chain migration had any reference whatsoever to slavery until it was brought up by pro immigration amnesty activists.
sycasey
Anarchistbear said:

He's dying I won't miss him. Since a number of people in this thread alluded to Trump's death, I'm not sure what over the line is here.
For me, celebrating a guy dying of cancer is a bridge too far.

The previous reference to "Trump's death" is based on a statement he himself made, turned around on him as a hypothetical. I don't think that's in the same realm.
Anarchistbear
OBear073akaSMFan said:

graguna said:

At least he's old and unhealthy so death can't be too far away

Not soon enough though! Will celebrate in the streets when he dies or is impeached. He is truly a moron, idiot, racist, and etc.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.