Breaking News

860,594 Views | 10881 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by movielover
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Election fraud over the last few decades has been a bipartisan affair. Karl Rove stole the 2004 Ohio presidential vote through a manipulation of the electronic votes with a man in the middle server attack, which ended up tipping the balance towards GWB in the overall tally.

However, the Dems have really stepped up their game in 2020, which was a much bigger operation than the theft of 2004.
BearHunter
Mules alone were paid $10 a ballot. Mark Zuckerburg's $400 million goes a long way.
DiabloWags
BearHunter said:

Mules alone were paid $10 a ballot. Mark Zuckerburg's $400 million goes a long way.

Cool story bro.

You should stop doing drugs.
They've ruined your brain.
BearHunter

BREAKING: IRS whistleblowers reveal DOJ rigged the Hunter Biden investigation

Three key points from IRS whistleblowers.

1. Hunter not treated like like other Americans.

2. Merrick Garland blocked attorney from charging Hunter multiple times.

3. DOJ retaliated on whistleblowers almost immediately.

DiabloWags
Hahahahahahhahahaaaaa!

Like BILL BARR never "blocked" anything against the Orange Buffoon.

Lmfao.

BearHunter

Joe Biden was in the room according to Hunter who was texting his CCP linked business partner to show him the money.
oski003
DiabloWags said:

Hahahahahahhahahaaaaa!

Lmfao.

That is an absolutely TERRIBLE defense of Biden's DOJ.
DiabloWags
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

Hahahahahahhahahaaaaa!

Lmfao.

That is an absolutely TERRIBLE defense of Biden's DOJ.

Guess you've been blind to the typical Trumper's "WHATBOUTISM" that is posted here on a daily basis by the likes of Movielover, Minot State, and Bearfarce.

Terribly blind.
movielover
BearHunter said:

Minnesota was close in 2016, but then 2020 appears rigged there as well. Immigrants thete were caught selling/ buying votes.

Don't forget the unsuccessful rigging of 2016.
movielover
This WH is going bonkers...

Big C

Breaking News:

Effective on the 4th of July, in an attempt to make dajo's Loser Meter less often, I am going to post on BI 15% less!

Effective on Labor Day, in an attempt to achieve a general state of coherence, I am going to consume 10% less edibles!

Effective on Indigenous Peoples' Day (fka "Colombus Day"), I am going to reassess the previous two goals!
movielover
New York Post: Project Veritas uncovers 'ballot harvesting fraud' in Minnesota: Devine

"A ballot-harvesting racket in Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar's Minneapolis district where paid workers illegally gather absentee ballots from elderly Somali immigrants appears to have been busted by undercover news organization Project Veritas....

""Just today we got 300 for Jamal Osman," says Mohamed, aka KingLiban1, in the video. "I have 300 ballots in my car right now ."

https://nypost.com/2020/09/27/project-veritas-uncovers-ballot-harvesting-fraud-in-minnesota/
BearHunter
Great goals Big C! But how are you going to stay away when there's so much going on?

Biden crime family coverup
Joe Biden's impeachment
Vaccine misinformation and coverup
DOJ, FBI, CIA corruption
Rigged elections
Big C
BearHunter said:

Great goals Big C! But how are you going to stay away when there's so much going on?

Joe Biden's impeachment
DOJ, FBI, CIA corruption
Rigged elections

I will still read your enlightened, informative posts, but just try and respond less. That is where the willpower will come in (hopefully).
movielover
BearHunter
Big C said:

BearHunter said:

Joe Biden's impeachment
DOJ, FBI, CIA corruption
Rigged elections

I will still read your informative posts, but just try and respond less. That is where the willpower will come in (hopefully).

Since DiabloWags is going off grid on July 4th, I will most likely have less posts to respond to.
BearHunter
movielover said:

Or arrest their main political opponent before the election over bogus charges?

Patriots are gathering in Florida next month to discuss election strategies:

https://www.actcon.tpaction.com/
movielover
Guaranteed our Stasi will be there as the drug and human smuggling cartels have gone out of business. s/
MinotStateBeav

We're not done!
movielover
Political censorship of RFK Jr.

https://www.facebook.com/676569916/posts/pfbid0JUkb9UzVbHriQWUhpz17ZsZtzxbUa7Bc3xP8apPyEeKTVRhF76SR9JtU3MFKftvrl/?mibextid=NOb6eG
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

New York Post: Project Veritas uncovers 'ballot harvesting fraud' in Minnesota: Devine

"A ballot-harvesting racket in Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar's Minneapolis district where paid workers illegally gather absentee ballots from elderly Somali immigrants appears to have been busted by undercover news organization Project Veritas....

""Just today we got 300 for Jamal Osman," says Mohamed, aka KingLiban1, in the video. "I have 300 ballots in my car right now ."

https://nypost.com/2020/09/27/project-veritas-uncovers-ballot-harvesting-fraud-in-minnesota/
It's cute that you think Project Veritas has any credibility left given their past shadiness with the truth.
movielover
Sounds like collusion and or conspiracy and other goodies with officials protecting the Bidens.
MinotStateBeav
movielover said:

Sounds like collusion and our conspiracy and other goodies with officials protecting the Bidens.
Looks like a whole lot more specifics on foreign income he didn't report lol from various sources including china.
movielover
Tucker Carlson on RFK Jr.

movielover
DiabloWags

movielover
Before the fentanyl explosion, there were a dozen or two "homeless" street addicts in The City who were each responsible for hundreds of calls to 911. Paramedics would pick them up, transport them to ER, they'd be stabilized, sobered up, given food, haircut, prescribed meds, they'd be released - and then start all over. Think of the resources that could be saved if they were in mental institutions, on medical.

movielover
movielover
movielover

DiabloWags
UK inflation at 8.7%

Must be Joe Biden's fault.
bearister
Billy & Julie in deep do doo.

Former Denver Broncos LB Bill Romanowski Facing Federal Charges for Tax Evasion - Sports Illustrated Mile High Huddle: Denver Broncos News, Analysis and More

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/bill-romanowski-broncos-federal-tax-evasion-report

*Is CTE a defense to tax fraud?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
MinotStateBeav
DiabloWags said:

UK inflation at 8.7%

Must be Joe Biden's fault.

dajo9
10% For The Big Guy said:

blungld said:

Can you please post a lie that Schiff stated that is worthy of censure? Give me a direct quote. Not a quote you disagree with or you think is false, a quote that is PROVEN false and was told KNOWING it was false (a lie) that has criminal or criminally corrupt purposes.

In other words, demonstrate that you and the GOParen't a bunch of children seeking childish revenge on people they think are mean to them.
That was easy

Lol, everything in that video clip was true and happened.

I'm not up to speed about complaints like Schiff used a whistle-blower, which seems trivial, but I can see many lies by whoever wrote that resolution, for example that there was no evidence of collusion.
American Vermin
First Page Last Page
Page 200 of 311

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.