Breaking News

856,744 Views | 10838 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by bear2034
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?

calbear93
movielover said:

DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

The tariffs have been so effective that the Biden Administration has kept them in place. Critics of President Trump's 2017 steel and aluminum tariffs on China, Canada and the EU said they would create massive inflation - which never materialized. 2019 inflation was at 1.7%. Trump's policies led to food inflation was at .5%.

You continue to "cut and paste" things that you do not understand.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Trump's Trade War with China lead to an OFFICIAL RECESSSION for the MANUFACTURING SECTOR.
All those "Rust Belt" states that had voted him into office got crushed!

The tariffs were a TAX on the American consumer and manufacturer.

The Bankruptcy rate for Family Farms nearly hit a Decade high!

And Trump then had to BAIL OUT the farming community with $29 BILLION OF FREE MONEY to ensure their vote.

Then why has the Biden Administration kept them in place?

The tariffs against China was necessary to counter the anti-competitive positions that China was taking and the centralization of supply chain and manufacturing US companies were effecting in China at the risk of our national security. Furthermore, as China was adopting their China for China policies, they were requiring companies who wanted to access the Chinese market to enter into joint ventures with Chinese companies, often compromising IP rights.

We were not fighting a fair fight, and trade restrictions, including tariffs, were necessary against China. I know for a fact that this trade policy as well as risk of conflict with China due to Taiwan have caused US companies to diversify to India, Vietnam, and most importantly to the US.

Where Trump screwed up was fighting with European and Asian allies who wanted to counter China. Instead we eliminated treaties with those countries and implemented tariffs against EU and Canada that resulted in those countries then entering into treaties with China. That was stupid of Trump and I am glad Biden eliminated most of those.

But those who say we didn't need to impose tariffs and trade restrictions on China don't understand what China was doing.
movielover
One of President Trump's successes was awakening American citizens to the threats from China.

On a side note, I know an engineer who worked for a smaller Bay Area company which "partnered" with a Chinese company (CCP China). She eventually left and returned to Germany, working for a different company in the same sector. Wouldn't you know, they were approached by said Chinese company with their knock-off (poorly copied) product. She knew the product inside out, and knew it wouldn't pass muster.
BearHunter
movielover said:

Limp John Durham testifies today to Congress.

^^ 10% uniformed by MSM.
30% idealogues.

I think calling some of these people idealogues is a nice way of saying they're crooked nutjobs. They don't believe in anything, they follow their cult leaders.

California Democrats Schiff, Swalwell, Lieu as well as New York's. Nadler fit into this category.
concordtom
I think our Breaking News thread is broken.

I declare obituaries the Winner.
Shall I post the death of Breaking News in the Obituaries thread?

Meanwhile, I'm listening on news now as I shovel again and CNN reports that 40% of CEOs believe AI has the potential to lead to the extinction of the human race in 5 to 10 years.

Uh, really?
I guess AI is going to post all our deaths in the thread, too. The computer can probably figure out who all of us are.
movielover
At least one Congressman asks Durham real questions. Why weren't 26 wiped Mueller attorney's (coordinated) Federal phones investigated? Five minutes.

https://streamable.com/zu1x1z
AunBear89
BearHunter said:

I think calling some of these people idealogues is a nice way of saying they're crooked nutjobs. They don't believe in anything, they follow their cult leaders.

California Democrats Schiff, Swalwell, Lieu as well as New York's. Nadler fit into this category.

Typed by a far Right ideologue without a shred of self awareness (and poor spelling).

BearFarce gonna BearFarce. . .
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover
MinotStateBeav
Gaetz is spot on. I thought Durham hardly investigated anything. Then people were like So you got all these people literally doing traitorous things and you couldn't charge anybody with anything? lol. He couldn't find hardly anybody mifsud specifically. Absolutely.
Eastern Oregon Bear
MinotStateBeav said:

Gaetz is spot on. I thought Durham hardly investigated anything. Then people were like So you got all these people literally doing traitorous things and you couldn't charge anybody with anything? lol. He couldn't find hardly anybody mifsud specifically. Absolutely.
Mifsud?

Proofreading is both underrated and a lost art.
movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Mifsud?

Ignorance is bliss. Yes, Joseph Mifsud, a British / Maltese academic, who became involved with George Papadopoulos and the fraudulent start of the Crossfire Hurricane Sham.

Then thete is honeypot Azra Turk (FIB, CIA?), who Durham ignored.

26 FBI cell phones wiped by Federal attorneys.

Or Igor Danchenko of the Brookings Institute/ DNC, the drunk Russian American who the FBI hid as a Confidential Human Source (CHS) at $400,000, who could have blown the Hoax up years earlier.

P.S. You can apologize to MSB.
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Mifsud?

Ignorance is bliss. Yes, Joseph Mifsud, a British / Maltese academic, who became involved with George Papadopoulos and the fraudulent start of the Crossfire Hurricane Sham.

Or Igor Danchenko of the Brookings Institute/ DNC, the drunk Russian American who the FBI hid as a Confidential Human Source (CHS) at $400,000, who could have blown the Hoax up years earlier.

It's hard to keep track of the legions of people you perceive to be screwing your side over without a multi page roster sheet. Not everyone spends 8-10 hours a day stewing about the injustices that only you see.

That said, my point stands. If he's including mifsud as a name, it should be capitalized as Mifsud like you and I did, though I only did it as it was the beginning of a sentence. Not having heard of Mifsud, I assumed Minot was having a covfefe moment.

By the way, your second paragraph used "thete" when I expect you meant there. Rereading your post before sending would avoid the all too frequent mistakes of that sort.
DiabloWags
calbear93 said:

DiabloWags said:

Yes, Calbear93 once again shows his true colors.

It's interesting to note that someone that prides themselves on not engaging in "personal" attacks has called you a moron numerous times in this thread. What a hypocrite.

You obsessing over me again? Or calling people out when you are the biggest offender, from name calling, post counting, having no life outside these board, etc.?

Weren't you leaving this board? So little self control? A bit addicted?

DiabloWags said:

You are correct.
That is why I will be removing myself from this Forum shortly.

I will be leaving this Forum on America's Independence Day.
That is what I mean by shortly.

But I couldnt care any less what a "good" Christian thinks.
I find that most are hypocrites . . . and you've certainly proven that with your absurd idea of brotherhood amongst fellow bears and fans of this great University.

calbear93
DiabloWags said:

calbear93 said:

DiabloWags said:

It's interesting to note that someone that prides themselves on not engaging in "personal" attacks has called you a moron numerous times in this thread. What a hypocrite.

You obsessing over me again? Or calling people out when you are the biggest offender, from name calling, post counting, having no life outside these board, etc.?

DiabloWags said:

You are correct.

I find that most are hypocrites . . . and you've certainly proven that with your absurd idea of brotherhood amongst fellow bears and fans of this great University.

July? That's funny.

You couldn't care less what I think but you are obsessed with me and think we give any sh*t what an insecure little man like you who announces his departure a month in advance thinks. Thought you put me on block? Or was that going to be shortly as well? You are a sad little man who fails to see how pathetic he comes across.

Your idea of brotherhood? Gossiping like a little girl on private messaging mocking everyone behind their back and saying they are not educated (as if you are)? No thanks.
BearHunter
DiabloWags said:

calbear93 said:

DiabloWags said:

DiabloWags said:

You are correct.

Bro, just believe....

BearHunter
AunBear89 said:

BearHunter said:

Typed by a far Right ideologue without a shred of self awareness (and poor spelling).

BearFarce gonna BearFarce. . .

BREAKING: Adam Schiff censured.

The leftists, like Schiff and Hillary, consider lying to be a sign of intelligence. With Schiff however, you can tell he's nuts just by looking at his eyes.
movielover

movielover said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Mifsud?

It's hard to keep track of the legions of people you perceive to be screwing your side over without a multi page roster sheet. Not everyone spends 8-10 hours a day stewing about the injustices that only you see.

That said, my point stands. If he's including mifsud as a name, it should be capitalized as Mifsud like you and I did, though I only did it as it was the beginning of a sentence. Not having heard of Mifsud, I assumed Minot was having a covfefe moment.

By the way, your second paragraph used "thete" when I expect you meant there. Rereading your post before sending would avoid the all too frequent mistakes of that sort.

Mifsud was one of the pawns in creating the historically fraudulent Crossfire Hurricane Hoax to frame President Trump - in collaboration with the FBI, DOJ, NSA, DNC, Five Eyes, Australia, likely the CIA (Peter Strzok) - and with the full knowledge of the Obama White House.
DiabloWags
MJT called Lauren Boepert a "little beotch" today on the House floor, for stealing her thunder on putting forth a motion to umpeach.

This is the GOP.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!
MinotStateBeav

movielover said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Mifsud?

This clown wouldn't apologize, it would be like admitting he didn't know what he's talking about. He can say it's cause the name wasn't capitalized, but we all know it's because he has no idea who Mifsud was.
dimitrig
DiabloWags said:

MJT called Lauren Boepert a "little beotch" today on the House floor, for stealing her thunder on putting forth a motion to umpeach.

This is the GOP.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

MTG has got to the favorite based on her muscular frame but Boebert is the only one who has probably taken a punch before (from her husband) so I dunno how it might go. Plus, Boebert is about 10 years younger.

dimitrig
dimitrig said:

DiabloWags said:

This is the GOP.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

MTG has got to the favorite based on her muscular frame but Boebert is the only one who has probably taken a punch before (from her husband) so I dunno how it might go. Plus, Boebert is about 10 years younger.

"I've donated to you, I've defended you. But you've been nothing but a little ***** to me," Greene told Boebert, according to a source who witnessed the exchange. "And you copied my articles of impeachment after I asked you to cosponsor them."
BearHunter
DiabloWags said:

This is the GOP.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Cool story, bro. MTG is a little slow, too many things happening at once: Schiff's censure, Durham hearings, Biden impeachment.
cbbass1
MinotStateBeav said:

AunBear89 said:

Science tends to have that effect on MAGAts and Righteous Righties.
Yeah, I learned the lesson from COVID. Lefties blindly trusted the pharma co.'s and got untested clot shots that didn't work and had unknown side effects. Big Pharma made billions off you idiots. You think the regulatory agencies are here to protect you, when all they are here for is to protect Big Pharma from being sued. They could care less if you get injured from a pill or shot, just so long as they aren't held responsible for the consequences.

Which brings us to new science. Who's looking out for society?
Two-part answer:

1. "Untested clot shots that didn't work and had unknown side effects." That simply isn't true. Yes, the vaccine was fast-tracked, and the approval was accelerated. But we had thousands of people dying every day, and there was a huuge benefit to getting the vaccine out there sooner.

The hope was that the vaccine would provide 100% immunity. But as the virus mutated, the vaccine became less effective as a preventative measure. But it reduced the death rate by a ton. People who had the vaccine had far fewer severe cases than those who didn't.

Was there a risk of myocarditis with the vaccine? YES. But for my age group (mid 60's), the risk of myocarditis & other side effects from the vaccine was far lower than having the disease without the vaccine.

2. "They could care less if you get injured from a pill or shot, just so long as they aren't held responsible for the consequences.

Which brings us to new science. Who's looking out for society?"

I don't think there's anyone on this board who agrees with you more on this one. First of all, the pharmaceutical companies certainly don't need the taxpayers to cover their damages when their vaccines injure or kill someone. Vaccines are clearly not as safe as they could be, and vax producers need to have an incentive to make their products safer. Compensating their victims for the damages their vaccines cause is the way to go. And if they think that's "too much risk," then their products aren't safe enough, and they need to make them safer.

"Who's looking out for society??" NO ONE.

It's corporate rule. Corporations & oligarchs make policy. Period.

As PM Maggie Thatcher used to say, "There's no such thing as Society."

If you want corporations & oligarchs to be all-powerful, the LAST thing you want is a cohesive society with lots of interests in common.

movielover
DiabloWags said:

This is the GOP.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Eastern Oregon Karen says use spell check.
movielover
Source?
MinotStateBeav
blungld
Can you please post a lie that Schiff stated that is worthy of censure? Give me a direct quote. Not a quote you disagree with or you think is false, a quote that is PROVEN false and was told KNOWING it was false (a lie) that has criminal or criminally corrupt purposes.

In other words, demonstrate that you and the GOParen't a bunch of children seeking childish revenge on people they think are mean to them.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

DiabloWags said:

This is the GOP.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Eastern Oregon Karen says use spell check.

When you are a Chump supporter, the word is umpeach.

'Absolutely Not': Marjorie Taylor Greene Says She and Lauren Boebert Will Never Reconcile, Doubles Down on 'Little *****' Comment (thewrap.com)

movielover
Can't make this chit up.

movielover
The big steal continues.

DiabloWags
You still sound bitter.
My advice would be to back away from your keyboard and find a job or go for a walk outside for some fresh air.
BearHunter
movielover said:

The big steal continues.
The state of Georgia was the motherlode of election fraud and that's saying something after what we've seen in Arizona and Pennsylvania.
DiabloWags
BearHunter said:

movielover said:

The big steal continues.
The state of Georgia was the motherlode of election fraud and that's saying something after what we've seen in Arizona and Pennsylvania.

Yup.
Trumpers had CORRUPTED the Polling Places in many of those states.

Like the FAKE ELECTOR who escorted "operatives" into Georgia county';s elections office before voting machine breach . . . Cathy Latham.

LATHAM WAS THE REPUBLICAN PARTY CHAIR AT THE TIME.

Open Mouth. Insert Foot

In the surveillance video, which was obtained by CNN, Cathy Latham, a former GOP chairwoman of Coffee County who is under criminal investigation for posing as a fake elector in 2020, escorts a team of pro-Trump operatives to the county's elections office on January 7, 2021, the same day a voting system there is known to have been breached.

Newly obtained surveillance video shows fake Trump elector escorted operatives into Georgia county's elections office before voting machine breach | CNN Politics

Fake Trump Elector Misrepresented Role In Alleged Voting Data Breach: Court Filing | HuffPost Latest News

Cal88
Quote:

You still sound bitter.

My advice would be to back away from your keyboard and find a job or go for a walk outside for some fresh air.

Walking around the block or getting a job won't change the fact that the election machines are hackable.
DiabloWags
Cal88 said:

Quote:

You still sound bitter.

Walking around the block or getting a job won't change the fact that the election machines are hackable.

Is that why the Coffee County of Georgia REPUBLICAN PARTY CHAIRWOMAN was breaching voting data?
Cathy Latham???

Open mouth.
Insert foot.

Fake Trump Elector Misrepresented Role In Alleged Voting Data Breach: Court Filing | HuffPost Latest News
First Page Last Page
Page 199 of 310

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.