Breaking News

853,561 Views | 10836 Replies | Last: 39 min ago by Eastern Oregon Bear
calbear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

movielover said:

So you buy the MSM claptrap.
I buy the indictment and the confessions and confirmations that Trump has provided on subsequent interviews like an idiot.

Yeah, you argue with many of us but it is confirmed multiple times that you get it with Trump.
You're not a deplorable idiot.

But you are when it comes to Biden.

All I know is that Biden is the better man vs Trump, the guy Republicans have pushed for 7 years.
Easy choice.

Move off of Trump, GOP, and I'll move off if Biden.
And why side with Biden? Because he beat Trump and would supposedly do so again.
Just can't risk a Trump resurrection. Too serious.

The GOP pretty much suck.
So does our two party system!!
You are so brain-muddled with Trump that you have been made a complete idiot unable to see anything outside of Trump. You do realize that when Hunter submitted the false permit application, Trump didn't make him do it. And you do realize that putting Hunter in jail does not exonerate Trump.

That's true, I am quite brain muddled with Trump. But that's nothing new, I've said it for years. So no point there, a push.

I dunno. Maybe trump DID make him do it. Was it you who mentioned earlier the concept of a serial killer? How do you know that Trump didn't make Hunter so angry long ago that Hunter felt compelled to live up to his name, "Hunt"er, defend his Biden name, cause his dad had been attacked by Trump, so he took drugs to cope, and then bought a gun, just like a serial killer would (maybe) do?!?!

Over on the Growls board, they blame Buh.
Here, I blame TRUMP.

Thanks for confirming. That would be what one would say is an impeachment of a witness that shows inability to think in an unbiased manner.

Too bad that, even with you knowing it, you have allowed a strange man, especially such a despicable orange man who will never know, like most of us, that you ever existed, to rent out the entire floors of your brain, preventing you from seeing right and wrong apart from him.
calbear93
concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

Once again the Democrat is treated worse than the Trumps but Hunter Biden is at least being indicted for Federal crimes. When the Republican Senate recommended perjury charges for Trump Jr, the Trump DOJ did nothing.

I don't know how the Feds usually treat people who lie on gun forms. Would be good to get some info on that. No evidence of any interference from Joe Biden which is a good thing.

"The feds are notoriously tough on firearms. Nationally, for example, 94.2 percent of federal firearms convictions in 2022 involved some prison time, and the median sentence was 39 months.

"Of course, Hunter won't even have to end up with a conviction. This is an even rarer event. In 2021, fewer than 1 percent of cases filed by U.S. attorneys in federal court resulted in the kind of pretrial diversion offered to Hunter."

https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/20/hunter-bidens-charges-are-nothing-but-a-diversion/

So, you're just lumping him in with armed robbers?

That's the big question to me: are prosecutors usually tough on someone who illegally owns a gun but never seemed to have used it in any other crime? My guess is no, but I don't have the data.
So you liberals keep asking for data and ignore the data that we have provided, including from such conservative sources as the Marshall Project

The Marshall Project looked like it was mostly state law enforcement. Maybe I'm wrong - can't say I read it all. Definitely a two tiered system being applied there and in most places. going4roses tries to bring it to our attention all the time.

What I'm asking about are how these Federal charges are usually handled. I've looked around this afternoon but haven't found anything I find trustworthy (having rejected things I've read from the right and the left).

Today the Feds indicted Hunter for Federal crimes. If Delaware is coming with more indictments for state crimes I'm all for it as long as they are legitimate indictments.
Maybe look at the DATA that moviehunter provided:

https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/20/hunter-bidens-charges-are-nothing-but-a-diversion/

"The feds are notoriously tough on firearms. Nationally, for example, 94.2 percent of federal firearms convictions in 2022 involved some prison time, and the median sentence was 39 months.

Of course, Hunter won't even have to end up with a conviction. This is an even rarer event. In 2021, fewer than 1 percent of cases filed by U.S. attorneys in federal court resulted in the kind of pretrial diversion offered to Hunter.

But that's clearly not how things are shaking out in practice at DOJ, and President Biden has expressed an ongoing willingness to harshly punish firearms offenses. His DOJ is defending this law in court, and he signed a law in 2021 to increase maximum penalties from 10 years to 15 years in prison. Apparently, President Biden does not believe offenders should be treated with kid gloves at least when it's not his kid.

Indeed, if Hunter's were a typical case, we could have expected a much more aggressive DOJ response. Mixing illegal drugs and firearms is usually a quick trip to the land of five- or seven-year mandatory minimum sentences. Whole initiatives, such as Project Safe Neighborhoods, have been built around getting offenders combining drugs and weapons off the streets."

Do you have data to suggest that the federal convictions for gun possessions relate to armed robbery?

And why did Biden increase the maximum criminal liability under federal laws for illegally obtaining firearm from 10 years to 15 years?

Show me the data that all criminal firearm convictions in the federalist article relate to armed robbery? I doubt it because you just made that up.

What you are looking for is a definition, not data. Here you go:
https://kornerlaw.com/federal-crimes/federal-firearms-offenses/#:~:text=According%20to%20the%20Bureau%20of,Explosives
Yes, and your point is what? The first of the federal firearm offenses identifies the exact thing Hunter was accused of. Nothing related to armed robbery.

[ol]
  • Transfer Offenses occur when a transfer of a firearm has occurred. These offenses are generally issued when fraud has occurred, whether on the part of the purchaser or on the part of the seller. Specifically, some of the charges which one may face in this category include:
    • Falsification of a written or oral statement regarding the legality of a purchase
    • Giving or selling a weapon to a person known/suspected of belonging to a group restricted from possessing firearms
    • Failing to report the transfer (sale or gift) to another
  • [/ol]

Great.
    That's the law.

Now then, how often and at what level (penalty) is it taken to court?

You don't know, right?
    Do you? If the first of the laws that constitute federal firearm crime is falsifying records to obtain a gun illegally, why do you assume that the first of all crimes listed is the least important one despite DATA showing 95% of the convictions for federal firearm crimes result in jail time.

Just wishful thinking on your part. And you demand data, and when we provide it, you want to split hair without any data of your own that there is a differentiation.

Again, despicable idiot.

Your data. You need to explain it.
    You can't, so it gets tossed.
    That's the way it works, in court.

You've introduced hearsay.
    Hearsay.

Wow, the stupidity is endless.

Yes, we are introducing my recollection of what someone else said instead of calling the speaker directly as a witness.

That's what we are doing. Moron.

Exactly. Hearsay.

Please use words you at least vaguely understand.

I confess.
    You've won the contest today for name calling.
    You fat outnumbered me!
    That's hearsay.
    concordtom
    calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

Once again the Democrat is treated worse than the Trumps but Hunter Biden is at least being indicted for Federal crimes. When the Republican Senate recommended perjury charges for Trump Jr, the Trump DOJ did nothing.

I don't know how the Feds usually treat people who lie on gun forms. Would be good to get some info on that. No evidence of any interference from Joe Biden which is a good thing.

"Of course, Hunter won't even have to end up with a conviction. This is an even rarer event. In 2021, fewer than 1 percent of cases filed by U.S. attorneys in federal court resulted in the kind of pretrial diversion offered to Hunter."

That's the big question to me: are prosecutors usually tough on someone who illegally owns a gun but never seemed to have used it in any other crime? My guess is no, but I don't have the data.
    So you liberals keep asking for data and ignore the data that we have provided, including from such conservative sources as the Marshall Project:

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2023/03/23/gun-violence-possession-police-chicago

"But in Chicago, a town labeled as "ChiRaq," a "war zone," and a "murder capital," gun enforcement overwhelmingly focuses on possession crimes not use.

A Marshall Project analysis found that from 2010 to 2022, the police made more than 38,000 arrests for illegal gun possession. These arrests almost always a felony doubled during this timeframe. While illegal possession is the most serious offense in most of the cases we analyzed, the charges often bear misleading names that imply violence, like "aggravated unlawful use of a weapon."

Recent research shows that most people convicted in Illinois for felony gun possession don't go on to commit a violent crime, and the majority of those sentenced to prison for gun possession don't have past convictions for violence. Instead, people who already committed violent crimes are more likely to do so again."

I'm not impressed.
    Sure, the police will nab someone who is caught with the gun in a car, at a hood-up, other.
    But where was Hunters gun and how did authorities even come across the fact that
    A: this guy bought a gun
    +
    B: this guy has been an addict.
    ???

Only because his father is the President and crazies like you have been all stirred up to hate him.

If it was Don Jr, you couldn't care less.
    Heck, Trump himself is a criminal many times over and he WAS President, not just the son of. People didn't/don't care.
    Moron...you do realize that former addicts are not permitted to obtain guns based on the laws promoted by the liberals, right? And to obtain the gun, he lied on the permit application to obtain guns fraudulently, in violation of the very first federal firearm law listed.

The lack of knowledge on your part is truly awe inspiring.

Yes, I've heard!
    Good thing they caught him.
    Fugging liar!!!
    I know, he was a liar even if he only lied to obtain a gun fraudlently. Only if we had some gun laws making it illegal to obtain and sell guns fraudulently, we may be able to reduce gun violence. Damn it, we need more gun laws.

Please take that up with Minot!
    concordtom
    calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

Rumors about prostitutions? What?! Again, are you whoring for Biden or are you ignoring the actual video recording made by Hunter himself with the prostitute, also seeking more girls subject to a Russian human trafficking website trying to barter for more girls to join him.

What makes you think I've seen anything about Hunter and prostitution?
    I haven't.

And still, if he hasn't been convicted, it's not to be considered in sentencing.

Remember when Lamar Odom also died in a Nevada *****house? He wasn't convicted of anything. Oh, wait, that's because it's legal there, no??

Hmmm.
    Spreading more of your ignorance.

You do realize that during sentencing, evidence of bad acts and not just convictions can be considered, right?

Hmmm
    Is that so?
    I'm not a lawyer.
    Perhaps you've won a point. ONE point.
    We play to eleven here, win by two.
    Forget counting points. I think you are playing checkers with chess pieces. But it's OK. I'm sure some see you and think ah, look how hard he tries. But that would be hearsay.

Ahahaha
    Thanks, you're making me laugh.
    I appreciate it!!
    calbear93
    concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

So you liberals keep asking for data and ignore the data that we have provided, including from such conservative sources as the Marshall Project:

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2023/03/23/gun-violence-possession-police-chicago

"But in Chicago, a town labeled as "ChiRaq," a "war zone," and a "murder capital," gun enforcement overwhelmingly focuses on possession crimes not use.

A Marshall Project analysis found that from 2010 to 2022, the police made more than 38,000 arrests for illegal gun possession. These arrests almost always a felony doubled during this timeframe. While illegal possession is the most serious offense in most of the cases we analyzed, the charges often bear misleading names that imply violence, like "aggravated unlawful use of a weapon."

Recent research shows that most people convicted in Illinois for felony gun possession don't go on to commit a violent crime, and the majority of those sentenced to prison for gun possession don't have past convictions for violence. Instead, people who already committed violent crimes are more likely to do so again."

I'm not impressed.
    Sure, the police will nab someone who is caught with the gun in a car, at a hood-up, other.
    But where was Hunters gun and how did authorities even come across the fact that
    +
    ???

Only because his father is the President and crazies like you have been all stirred up to hate him.

Heck, Trump himself is a criminal many times over and he WAS President, not just the son of. People didn't/don't care.
    Moron...you do realize that former addicts are not permitted to obtain guns based on the laws promoted by the liberals, right? And to obtain the gun, he lied on the permit application to obtain guns fraudulently, in violation of the very first federal firearm law listed.

Yes, I've heard!
    Fugging liar!!!
    I know, he was a liar even if he only lied to obtain a gun fraudlently. Only if we had some gun laws making it illegal to obtain and sell guns fraudulently, we may be able to reduce gun violence. Damn it, we need more gun laws.

Because what matters is that we adopt more gun laws but don't enforce them. Equally effective as thoughts and prayers.
    concordtom
    calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

You pulling this stat means NOTHING!
    There are many many gun charges.
    Murder, shooting at a cop, etc etc etc.

Hunter checked the wrong box regarding his drug usage, under penalty of perjury, which is a felony. Isn't that right?

That's about the most docile of all gun violations possible. I've seen many undercover videos of people illegally buying and selling guns at gun shows. Those happen all the time, according to reports.

So now you're going to get all high and mighty about an unjust legal system when the truth is you have no idea how often and at what level Hunter's crime here is prosecuted.

Same to 93. It's just your anti-left rant.
    So, go on. Rant.
    It's unconvincing!
    You are being a despicable idiot again.

Look at the link that dajo provided.

What is the first of all federal firearm crimes listed?

The exact crime that Biden was charged with.

But your lack of analysis is typical.

And you are the one who rants all the time, especially when it comes to Trump. But anything other than Trump, and you are all let's let bygones be bygones.

Yo.
    It may be the first line listed but what if that represents .2% of all cases included in the stat?
    Duh!
    What if the FBI doctored all of the Trump evidence, and the FBI drugged Trump to say stupid things during interviews. Show me evidence that was not the case.

Duh!

Ever listen to Trump speak?
    No FBI necessary.
    You just lost that point.
    Bzzzz!
    It was all AI generated. Show me proof it wasn't. Didn't think so.

Ah, you've got me there.
    Maybe this is the meta verse.
    Or the matrix.

Good point.
    "Don't believe the crap you see on television. It's not what's happening."

Is that what he told us?
    Aha! Trump is Nero!!!!
    calbear93
    concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

You pulling this stat means NOTHING!
    There are many many gun charges.
    Murder, shooting at a cop, etc etc etc.

Hunter checked the wrong box regarding his drug usage, under penalty of perjury, which is a felony. Isn't that right?

That's about the most docile of all gun violations possible. I've seen many undercover videos of people illegally buying and selling guns at gun shows. Those happen all the time, according to reports.

So now you're going to get all high and mighty about an unjust legal system when the truth is you have no idea how often and at what level Hunter's crime here is prosecuted.

Same to 93. It's just your anti-left rant.
    So, go on. Rant.
    It's unconvincing!
    You are being a despicable idiot again.

Look at the link that dajo provided.

What is the first of all federal firearm crimes listed?

The exact crime that Biden was charged with.

But your lack of analysis is typical.

And you are the one who rants all the time, especially when it comes to Trump. But anything other than Trump, and you are all let's let bygones be bygones.

Yo.
    It may be the first line listed but what if that represents .2% of all cases included in the stat?
    Duh!
    What if the FBI doctored all of the Trump evidence, and the FBI drugged Trump to say stupid things during interviews. Show me evidence that was not the case.

Duh!

Ever listen to Trump speak?
    No FBI necessary.
    You just lost that point.
    Bzzzz!
    It was all AI generated. Show me proof it wasn't. Didn't think so.

Ah, you've got me there.
    Maybe this is the meta verse.
    Or the matrix.

Good point.
    "Don't believe the crap you see on television. It's not what's happening."

Is that what he told us?
    Aha! Trump is Nero!!!!
    Might as jump into another rabbit hole. Why stop at ten rabbit holes you have explored?

By the way, it's NEO. SMH. It's embarrassing that you confuse a crazy Roman Caesar with the protagonist on Matrix.
    concordtom
    calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

So you liberals keep asking for data and ignore the data that we have provided, including from such conservative sources as the Marshall Project

The Marshall Project looked like it was mostly state law enforcement. Maybe I'm wrong - can't say I read it all. Definitely a two tiered system being applied there and in most places. going4roses tries to bring it to our attention all the time.

What I'm asking about are how these Federal charges are usually handled. I've looked around this afternoon but haven't found anything I find trustworthy (having rejected things I've read from the right and the left).

Today the Feds indicted Hunter for Federal crimes. If Delaware is coming with more indictments for state crimes I'm all for it as long as they are legitimate indictments.

Of course, Hunter won't even have to end up with a conviction. This is an even rarer event. In 2021, fewer than 1 percent of cases filed by U.S. attorneys in federal court resulted in the kind of pretrial diversion offered to Hunter.

But that's clearly not how things are shaking out in practice at DOJ, and President Biden has expressed an ongoing willingness to harshly punish firearms offenses. His DOJ is defending this law in court, and he signed a law in 2021 to increase maximum penalties from 10 years to 15 years in prison. Apparently, President Biden does not believe offenders should be treated with kid gloves at least when it's not his kid.

Indeed, if Hunter's were a typical case, we could have expected a much more aggressive DOJ response. Mixing illegal drugs and firearms is usually a quick trip to the land of five- or seven-year mandatory minimum sentences. Whole initiatives, such as Project Safe Neighborhoods, have been built around getting offenders combining drugs and weapons off the streets."

Do you have data to suggest that the federal convictions for gun possessions relate to armed robbery?

And why did Biden increase the maximum criminal liability under federal laws for illegally obtaining firearm from 10 years to 15 years?

Show me the data that all criminal firearm convictions in the federalist article relate to armed robbery? I doubt it because you just made that up.

https://kornerlaw.com/federal-crimes/federal-firearms-offenses/#:~:text=According%20to%20the%20Bureau%20of,Explosives
    Yes, and your point is what? The first of the federal firearm offenses identifies the exact thing Hunter was accused of. Nothing related to armed robbery.

[ol]
  • Transfer Offenses occur when a transfer of a firearm has occurred. These offenses are generally issued when fraud has occurred, whether on the part of the purchaser or on the part of the seller. Specifically, some of the charges which one may face in this category include:
    • Falsification of a written or oral statement regarding the legality of a purchase
    • Giving or selling a weapon to a person known/suspected of belonging to a group restricted from possessing firearms
  • [/ol]

Great.
    That's the law.

You don't know, right?
    Do you? If the first of the laws that constitute federal firearm crime is falsifying records to obtain a gun illegally, why do you assume that the first of all crimes listed is the least important one despite DATA showing 95% of the convictions for federal firearm crimes result in jail time.

Just wishful thinking on your part. And you demand data, and when we provide it, you want to split hair without any data of your own that there is a differentiation.

Again, despicable idiot.

Hearsay.

Yes, we are introducing my recollection of what someone else said instead of calling the speaker directly as a witness.

Exactly. Hearsay.

I confess.
    You fat outnumbered me!
    That's hearsay.

You wanna know what's hearsay?
    That I'm an anti-Semite!
    concordtom
    calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

I'm not impressed.
    +
    ???

Yes, I've heard!
    Fugging liar!!!

Because what matters is that we adopt more gun laws but don't enforce them. Equally effective as thoughts and prayers.

Well, you know, it could have been a rocket launcher that Hunter bought. A machine gun rocket launcher.
    And then watch out!

I'd hate to see Hunter show up at a Trump rally on coke.
    Bad things might happen.

calbear93
    concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

dajo9 said:

calbear93 said:

sycasey said:

dajo9 said:

movielover said:

dajo9 said:

[ol]
  • [/ol]

Great.
    That's the law.

You don't know, right?

Again, despicable idiot.

Hearsay.

Exactly. Hearsay.

I confess.
    You fat outnumbered me!
    That's hearsay.

You wanna know what's hearsay?
    That I'm an anti-Semite!
    No you are not. You made it clear that the Torah is only mockable against Christians, but those same verses are sacred when applied to the Jewish faith.

You are a man of integrity, knowledge, wisdom, tolerance, and honor.

We salute you, a hero who mocks the Books of Moses only as it applies to Christians but never against the Jewish community.
    sycasey
    Me returning to this thread after a few hours away:

concordtom
    Yes, and because of the indoctrination of the fundamentalist Christian's, I am allowed to mock them, just like a black man can use the an word but I cannot.

So don't you start mocking my religion, only I can do that.

You stick to mocking your Jewish faith and I'll stick to mocking my non Jewish faith.

Got that?!?!
    concordtom
    sycasey said:

Me returning to this thread after a few hours away:

Haha.
    Totally.
    I'm going to bill him at my normal hourly rate!

Now back outside for more shoveling!
    calbear93
    concordtom said:

Yes, and because of the indoctrination of the fundamentalist Christian's, I am allowed to mock them, just like a black man can use the an word but I cannot.

You stick to mocking your Jewish faith and I'll stick to mocking my non Jewish faith.

Got that?!?!
    Yes, one who doesn't even understand that the Old Testament are from the Jewish books, you are truly indoctrinated in the fundamentalist Christian theology.

The only thing that surpasses your knowledge of religion is your knowledge of the law, even if saying so is hearsay.
    concordtom
    Hey, I just felt left out from the other and wanted to win the # of posts tally!!!
    concordtom
    calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

Got that?!?!
    Yes, one who doesn't even understand that the Old Testament are from the Jewish books, you are truly indoctrinated in the fundamentalist Christian theology.

The only thing that surpasses your knowledge of religion is your knowledge of the law, even if saying so is hearsay.

Okay, we'll catch up later. Over a beer.
    At least, maybe I will have a beer. What you do is up to you.
    movielover
    [Attorney] TechnoFog: "A deal that would almost make Jeffrey Epstein jealous."

Wesley Snipes served 3 years for similiar charges.

concordtom
    movielover said:

[Attorney] TechnoFog: "A deal that would almost make Jeffrey Epstein jealous."

Wesley Snipes served 3 years for similiar charges.

How many did Trump serve?

movielover
    Mann Act felony crimes?
    movielover
    Part 2 of President Trumps interview with cabbage patch Bret Baier. Excellent segment. Strong economy, energy independence, and discussion of the death penalty for drug dealers.

So refreshing to hear a competent, well-spoken President.

https://rumble.com/v2vf2hx-part-2-of-president-trumps-interview-with-bret-baier..html
    movielover
    Rolling gun battle at Pier 39, no bueno. The City is out of control. Suspect from Pittsburg arrested. Additionally, police vastly understaffed.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/video-shows-sf-father-s-day-shooting-18161078.php

MinotStateBeav
    So I've read the last 5 pages of text. I've come to the conclusion Calbears93 has destroyed concordtom and Dajo9 with the facts and Hunter Biden should have been given a likely prison sentence.

So I have ruled.

/pounds GAVEL *knock knock*
    MinotStateBeav
    movielover said:

Rolling gun battle at Pier 39, no bueno. The City is out of control. Suspect from Pittsburg arrested. Additionally, police vastly understaffed.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/video-shows-sf-father-s-day-shooting-18161078.php

We'll always be asking in the back of our heads now though....was it Hunter Biden, did he finally snap?
    BearHunter
    MinotStateBeav said:

movielover said:

We'll always be asking in the back of our heads now though....was it Hunter Biden, did he finally snap?
    MinotStateBeav
    DiabloWags
    concordtom said:

I confess.
    You far outnumbered me!

Yes, Calbear93 once again shows his true colors.

It's interesting to note that someone that prides themselves on not engaging in "personal" attacks has called you a moron numerous times in this thread. What a hypocrite.
    movielover
    Ron DeSanctimonious takes a stance against core MAGA issue.

DeSantis privately tells corporate donors he Is against U.S Tariffs on Chinese goods

The MAGA coalition is centered around the principles of America First economics - and trade was a key component.

When in congress, DeSantis voted in support of Trade Promotion Authority (TPA) for President Obama, and DeSantis voted in support of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement (TPP). These are the trade policies supported by the Club for Growth.

DeSantis recently made an admission of his agreement with the corporate "globalist" outlook to a private confab of donors in California at Harris Ranch in Coalinga.

GV Wire: "The Florida governor also talked about global supply chain problems and China, and "how to make life better for the people here in the United States," Maher said.

"Others reported that DeSantis said Trump's tariffs were "not effective."

The tariffs have been so effective that the Biden Administration has kept them in place. Critics of President Trump's 2017 steel and aluminum tariffs on China, Canada and the EU said they would create massive inflation - which never materialized. 2019 inflation was at 1.7%. Trump's policies led to food inflation was at .5%.

When the EU and China responded by devaluing their currency - that approach hit all products imported - not just the tariff goods. Everything we were importing became cheaper.

DeSantis continues to reel.
    movielover
    DiabloWags
    movielover said:

The tariffs have been so effective that the Biden Administration has kept them in place. Critics of President Trump's 2017 steel and aluminum tariffs on China, Canada and the EU said they would create massive inflation - which never materialized. 2019 inflation was at 1.7%. Trump's policies led to food inflation was at .5%.

You continue to "cut and paste" things that you do not understand.
    You have no idea what you're talking about.

Trump's Trade War with China lead to an OFFICIAL RECESSSION for the MANUFACTURING SECTOR.
    All those "Rust Belt" states that had voted him into office got crushed!

The tariffs were a TAX on the American consumer and manufacturer.

The Bankruptcy rate for Family Farms nearly hit a Decade high!

And Trump then had to BAIL OUT the farming community with $29 BILLION OF FREE MONEY to ensure their vote.

bearister
    Mormon crickets, 8ft extraterrestrials and now…..ATTACK OF THE KILLER SNAILS!

Part of Florida ordered to quarantine amid invasive snail infestation

https://mol.im/a/12219023

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
    Send my credentials to the House of Detention
    I got some friends inside
    concordtom
    MinotStateBeav said:

So I've read the last 5 pages of text. I've come to the conclusion Calbears93 has destroyed concordtom and Dajo9 with the facts and Hunter Biden should have been given a likely prison sentence.

So I have ruled.

/pounds GAVEL *knock knock*

As usual, your interpretation of the written record is poor, incorrect.
    Nonetheless, I did find the bias humorous, including the gavel part.

"So it has been written, so shall it be."

calbear93
    DiabloWags said:

concordtom said:

I confess.
    You far outnumbered me!

It's interesting to note that someone that prides themselves on not engaging in "personal" attacks has called you a moron numerous times in this thread. What a hypocrite.

You obsessing over me again? Or calling people out when you are the biggest offender, from name calling, post counting, having no life outside these board, etc.?

Weren't you leaving this board? So little self control? A bit addicted?

DiabloWags said:

You are correct.
    That is why I will be removing myself from this Forum shortly.

movielover
    DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

You continue to "cut and paste" things that you do not understand.
    You have no idea what you're talking about.

Trump's Trade War with China lead to an OFFICIAL RECESSSION for the MANUFACTURING SECTOR.
    All those "Rust Belt" states that had voted him into office got crushed!

The tariffs were a TAX on the American consumer and manufacturer.

The Bankruptcy rate for Family Farms nearly hit a Decade high!

And Trump then had to BAIL OUT the farming community with $29 BILLION OF FREE MONEY to ensure their vote.

Then why has the Biden Administration kept them in place?
    movielover
    calbear93 said:

DiabloWags said:

concordtom said:

I confess.
    You far outnumbered me!

You obsessing over me again? Or calling people out when you are the biggest offender, from name calling, post counting, having no life outside these board, etc.?

Weren't you leaving this board? So little self control? A bit addicted?

DiabloWags said:

You are correct.
    That is why I will be removing myself from this Forum shortly.

His name calling is obsessive and immature.
    movielover
    Limp John Durham testifies today to Congress.

^^ 10% uniformed by MSM.
    30% idealogues.
    First Page Last Page
    Page 198 of 310

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.