Breaking News

860,598 Views | 10881 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by movielover
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Funny!

Movielover is now up in arms over Jack Smith's wife having done a documentary.

Meanwhile, the Judge Eileen Cannon APPOINTED BY TRUMP has not recused herself.

Idiots.

BearHunter
Did you watch the Michelle Obama documentary made by Jack Smith's wife? I heard it was terrible.
movielover
FTR, I'm not fond of the Obamas or his presidency, but the "Big Mike" believers need a little help.

movielover
oski003
DiabloWags said:

Funny!

Movielover is now up in arms over Jack Smith's wife having done a documentary.

Meanwhile, the Judge Eileen Cannon APPOINTED BY TRUMP has not recused herself.

Idiots.

Who should the judge be appointed by and why are you calling folks idiots? You ignore the fact that they selected a prosecutor who

1) was sanctioned for prosecutorial overreach/misconduct
2) donated to Trump's opponent
3) wife produces the biography for ex-president's wife, who is a wealthy celebrity that Trump's opponent was VP for.
BearHunter
Quote:

One of his corporate entities reported nearly $10 million in revenue without detailing the sources.

These people think they can get away with this and they still might. But I thought Joe got $5 mil and his son got the other $5 mil? No wonder Hunter was upset being the money bag man for the family.
BearHunter

Remember this story? The disgraced Starbucks employee was fired for refusing to let two non-paying customers to use their restroom. She was awarded $25 million! That's a lot of pumpkin spiced lattes!
AunBear89
So you didn't watch it, yet you have an opinion on it? How typically MAGA of you.

BearFarce or BearHunter: the name changes but the stupidity and hypocrisy remains the same.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearHunter
AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearHunter
AunBear89
I see you are from the same debate school as 003.

Big C

when posts are "edited" down to nothing, the BI reader assumes they were just the worst possible thing imaginable
BearHunter
Big C said:

when posts are "edited" down to nothing, the BI reader assumes they were just the worst possible thing imaginable
These were my posts:

1. Watch what?

2. You are.

If you temporarily un-ignore AunBear, it will make sense.
Haloski
AunBear89 said:

So you didn't watch it, yet you have an opinion on it? How typically MAGA of you.

BearFarce or BearHunter: the name changes but the stupidity and hypocrisy remains the same.

Has he always been pedophile adjacent? I haven't been in this subforum for long. It's definitely disturbing.
AunBear89
it doesn't know what it is. It has to wait for Fox or Tucker or Poso or Charlie Kirk to tell it what to think and how to behave.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

I see you are from the same debate school as 003.

I treat you like you treat others.
AunBear89
BearHunter said:

Big C said:

These were my posts:

1. Duh?

2. Derp.

FIFY
MinotStateBeav

The future kinda seems scary...not gonna lie.
Big C
BearHunter said:

Big C said:

These were my posts:

1. Watch what?

2. You are.

If you temporarily un-ignore AunBear, it will make sense.

LOL, if they were that innocuous, why did you "edit" them?

(I've never put a poster on "ignore", so I can't "un-ignore" them.)
AunBear89
Science tends to have that effect on MAGAts and Righteous Righties.
Haloski
AunBear89 said:

it doesn't know what it is. It has to wait for Fox or Tucker or Poso or Charlie Kirk to tell it what to think and how to behave.

Fascinating.

BearHunter sure does seem to like people that knowingly enable pedophiles. Perhaps it depends on who they are and he may have issues with other potential pedos based on their politics.

Me? I don't like any of the pedos.
dimitrig
MinotStateBeav said:

The future kinda seems scary...not gonna lie.

But will we be able to abort them?
MinotStateBeav
AunBear89 said:

Yeah, I learned the lesson from COVID. Lefties blindly trusted the pharma co.'s and got untested clot shots that didn't work and had unknown side effects. Big Pharma made billions off you idiots. You think the regulatory agencies are here to protect you, when all they are here for is to protect Big Pharma from being sued. They could care less if you get injured from a pill or shot, just so long as they aren't held responsible for the consequences.

Which brings us to new science. Who's looking out for society?
DiabloWags
Haloski said:

AunBear89 said:

Fascinating.

BearHunter sure does seem to like people that knowingly enable pedophiles. Perhaps it depends on who they are and he may have issues with other potential pedos based on their politics.

Me? I don't like any of the pedos.

I think you're right about BearHunter.
It explains a lot about his posts here.

AunBear89
I could NOT care less about your copy and paste right wing outrage. You have all the catch phrases ("clot shot") and Republican talking points (regulation is bad) well rehearsed, I prefer debates with intelligent people with their own nuanced opinions.
oski003
https://www.outkick.com/aja-wilson-wnba-player-pissed-off-by-biden-snubbing-lv-aces-championship-win-wheres-our-invite/

The Easter Bunny again finds a way to upset a black basketball star.
AunBear89
Wow! Another virtue signaling Righty pretending it cares about women's sports.

Do you ever tire of being a walking right wing cliche?

Just how big are the American and Trump flags in the bed of your pickup truck?
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Wow! Another virtue signaling Righty pretending it cares about women's sports.

Do you ever tire of being a walking right wing cliche?

Just how big are the American and Trump flags in the bed of your pickup truck?

I don't have a pickup truck, nor do American and Trump flags wave in my car. Do you ever tire of insulting folks as opposed to saying anything substantive whatsoever? A few minutes ago you flamed someone for copying and posting a paragraph from an article. Well, that is superior to what you do 95% of the time, which is just throw out childlike insults.

If you actually posted anything substantive, you'd realize that we often post articles and quotes from others. I am going to put this in a new topic since you trolled this discussion into something else.
AunBear89
oski003 said:

A few minutes ago you flamed someone for copying and posting a paragraph from an article.

You really have no clue. That wasn't my claim. Read that post again. I'll be here if you need my help with big words.

And thanks for reading (if not actually comprehending) all of my posts. You can't quit me!
oski003
AunBear89 said:

oski003 said:

A few minutes ago you flamed someone for copying and posting a paragraph from an article.

You really have no clue. That wasn't my claim. Read that post again. I'll be here if you need my help with big words.

"I could NOT care less about your copy and paste right wing outrage. "

You aren't smarter than folks here. Being a jerk doesn't make you smart.
dimitrig
MinotStateBeav said:

AunBear89 said:

Yeah, I learned the lesson from COVID. Lefties blindly trusted the pharma co.'s and got untested clot shots that didn't work and had unknown side effects. Big Pharma made billions off you idiots. You think the regulatory agencies are here to protect you, when all they are here for is to protect Big Pharma from being sued. They could care less if you get injured from a pill or shot, just so long as they aren't held responsible for the consequences.

Which brings us to new science. Who's looking out for society?

Do you think the solution to the problem is less regulation?
AunBear89
No mention of paragraph. I will try to explain it in the simplest possible terms:

Minot, like many righties here and elsewhere (not here), tends to regurgitate talking points from his various disinformation sources. This is called parroting, but can also be called "copy and paste". I was not referencing a specific instance of copying and pasting a specific paragraph. You either made an unsupported assumption or you are not capable of reading comprehension above a 3rd grade level. Either way, you're wrong.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

No mention of paragraph. I will try to explain it in the simplest possible terms:

Minot, like many righties here and elsewhere (not here), tends to regurgitate talking points from his various disinformation sources. This is called parroting, but can also be called "copy and paste". I was not referencing a specific instance of copying and pasting a specific paragraph. You either made an unsupported assumption or you are not capable of reading comprehension above a 3rd grade level. Either way, you're wrong.

Should I just be a child and resort to flaming and crying and insulting like you do? It is pretty easy to claim that someone you disagree with copies and pastes talking points. Please show some respect to others. Being on what you view is the "right side" doesn't justify your poor behavior.
AunBear89
It isn't an insult to point out you were wrong.

Insulting is when you call people names when you disagree. Why is it ok for you to do that, but not others?

Oh. . .

Liars, hypocrites, and morons.
First Page Last Page
Page 190 of 311

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.