Breaking News

862,401 Views | 10889 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by bear2034
blungld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As I expected, a lazy repost response. I asked for a quote. From Schiff directly where he lies intentionally and with criminal intent worthy of censure. No tweets or reposts or conspiracy diatribes. A quote. A fact. Not an opinion.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
MinotStateBeav
bearister said:

Can't stand people who sleep?
AunBear89
Can't stand inconsiderate, entitled azzholes. Ya know: Republicans.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
AunBear89
The BI Right Wing nutter community is unfamiliar with facts. This crowd relies solely on the opinions of a handful of Right Wing Twitter screamers for info. They don't post anything without first seeing what cat turd or Poso or Charlie Kirk tells them to think.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
movielover

BearHunter
We went from wall to wall media coverage of the lost submarine back to the Ukraine war. The Biden crime family can't catch a break.
MinotStateBeav
AunBear89 said:

Can't stand inconsiderate, entitled azzholes.
Must be intolerable to live with yourself.
Big C
BearHunter said:

We went from wall to wall media coverage of the lost submarine back to the Ukraine war. The Biden crime family can't catch a break.

Pretty obvious to me that Hunter Biden is paying off the head of the Wagner Group in cocaine for this diversion.
BearHunter
Big C said:

BearHunter said:

Pretty obvious to me that Hunter Biden is paying off the head of the Wagner Group in cocaine for this diversion.

Hunter can't even pay child support to his ex-stripper girlfriend.
movielover
BearHunter said:

Big C said:

BearHunter said:

Hunter can't even pay child support to his ex-stripper girlfriend.

She seems to be making her best effort as a Mother, too bad the Biden's won't do the basics.
movielover
movielover
Ouch.

blungld
Hey, how about this board becomes Twitter free?

I know it's easier to not form your own opinion, formulate it, and then articulate it when you can just repost, but that is what Twitter is for. There on Twitter you can like or retweet, but this a Cal message board. Not Twitter. We are intelligent people capable of writing. Right?

These threads become unreadable with posters who like to take the short cut and smell their own furts. It's like the ahole driving with windows down blasting their obnoxious music. Small little ego needing everyone to know their media and looking for a confrontation. It's not sharing or an act of exchange/communication. It's confrontation. And worse, it's so unoriginal.
AunBear89
MinotStateBeav said:

AunBear89 said:

No, I do just fine. The only thing I don't tolerate is intolerant azzhole Republicans like yourself. I wouldn't cross the street to spit on them if they were on fire.
sycasey
blungld said:

I know it's easier to not form your own opinion, formulate it, and then articulate it when you can just repost, but that is what Twitter is for. There on Twitter you can like or retweet, but this a Cal message board. Not Twitter. We are intelligent people capable of writing. Right?

These threads become unreadable with posters who like to take the short cut and smell their own furts. It's like the ahole driving with windows down blasting their obnoxious music. Small little ego needing everyone to know their media and looking for a confrontation. It's not sharing or an act of exchange/communication. It's confrontation. And worse, it's so unoriginal.

Twitter links can be useful for reference. But maybe there could be a limit on how many you can post in a week.
movielover
AunBear89 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

AunBear89 said:

No, I do just fine. The only thing I don't tolerate is intolerant azzhole Republicans like yourself. I wouldn't cross the street to spit on them if they were on fire.

Got anger?
DiabloWags
AunBear89 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

AunBear89 said:

I was in Berkeley today running an errand and was coming up University Avenue.

Lots of traffic, chaos as usual and some 22 year old white kid with earphones nonchalantly walking diagonally thru 3 lanes of traffic. I give him a "look" as he cuts in front of my car and grab my pepper spray. My passenger side window was open and he leaned over to spit into the seat. I gave him a good "dose" of the spray.

GO BEARS!!!
movielover
Not surprised by your actual anger and violent race-based attack.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

Had nothing to do with race.
Had everything to do with being a ******-bag.
Or do you believe it's acceptable to cut thru 3 lanes of traffic and spit in someone's car?

I thought you were a "Law & Order" guy.
Guess I was wrong.

OdontoBear66
blungld said:

Twas not too long ago posters of your ilk loved usage of Twitter. Times they are a changin'
DiabloWags
sycasey said:

Twitter links can be useful for reference. But maybe there could be a limit on how many you can post in a week.

We have one poster here that can barely formulate a complete sentence.
He uses Tik Tok as a surrogate.
movielover
DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

Or do you believe it's acceptable to cut thru 3 lanes of traffic and spit in someone's car?

Guess I was wrong.

"Lots of traffic, chaos as usual and some 22 year old white kid with earphones nonchalantly walking diagonally thru 3 lanes of traffic. I give him a "look" as he cuts in front of my car and grab my pepper spray. My passenger side window was open and he leaned over to spit into the seat. I gave him a good "dose" of the spray."

You gave him a "look" from your six-figure status symbol.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

DiabloWags said:

movielover said:

Guess I was wrong.

"Lots of traffic, chaos as usual and some 22 year old white kid with earphones nonchalantly walking diagonally thru 3 lanes of traffic. I give him a "look" as he cuts in front of my car and grab my pepper spray. My passenger side window was open and he leaned over to spit into the seat. I gave him a good "dose" of the spray."

You gave him a "look" from your six-figure status symbol.

I gave him a "look" as to why he's walking in front of 3 lanes of traffic that have the right of way and not using a crosswalk. I guess you have no problem with people walking across a freeway either.

But at least I was prepared with my pepper spray.
Dont think he'll be doing that again.

Boy Scout Motto: Be prepared!
movielover
Sounds like he committed a thought crime. I've never seen anyone spit onto a seat before.
BearHunter
DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

AunBear89 said:

I was in Berkeley today running an errand and was coming up University Avenue.

Lots of traffic, chaos as usual and some 22 year old white kid with earphones nonchalantly walking diagonally thru 3 lanes of traffic. I give him a "look" as he cuts in front of my car and grab my pepper spray. My passenger side window was open and he leaned over to spit into the seat. I gave him a good "dose" of the spray.

GO BEARS!!!

Democrats are going to Democrat.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

Sounds like he committed a thought crime. I've never seen anyone spit onto a seat before.

You're more than welcome to come over and perform a DNA test on my passenger seat.
I'm willing to meet up at Top Dog.
My treat.

movielover
Interesting edit.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

Interesting edit.

You deflect.
Are you in or out . . . meeting up at Top Dog for a dog?
movielover
You were suggesting that I am a small frail man.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

You were suggesting that I am a small frail man.

You're boring me with your deflection.

Do you want to meet up for a Top Dog or what?

I you're cool, I might invite you down to Raleigh's for a beer.
movielover

Antioch, I got your Xmas gift early.

blungld
Post in a week. There are posters who meet the quota in a single post. They "make their point" with five tweets. Oh wow, great research!
blungld
OdontoBear66 said:

blungld said:

Twas not too long ago posters of your ilk loved usage of Twitter. Times they are a changin'

My ilk? You see the world oddly. I have never posted a tweet.
Ray Willsey
blungld said:

First Page Last Page
Page 201 of 312

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.