Breaking News

981,560 Views | 11781 Replies | Last: 38 min ago by movielover
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
some background, from august..
https://english.nv.ua/nation/volunteer-explains-benefits-of-iceye-satellite-data-ukraine-will-now-receive-50264485.html
DiabloWags
51% polled say that the Orange Buffoon should never be allowed to run for President again.

Poll: Most U.S. voters now say Trump should not be allowed to serve as president again (yahoo.com)
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
MinotStateBeav
DiabloWags said:

51% polled say that the Orange Buffoon should never be allowed to run for President again.

Poll: Most U.S. voters now say Trump should not be allowed to serve as president again (yahoo.com)

Yougov poll lol..might as well just cite whatever Occupy Democrats says.
DiabloWags
MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

Nice try.
Gallup says 56%

56% of U.S. Voters Say Trump Does Not Deserve Reelection (gallup.com)
DiabloWags
MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

And PBS NewsHour/NPR/Marist found that 61% of Americans do NOT want to see Trump on the ballot in 2024.

67% of Independents do not want to see Trump run again.

Trump Support Collapses, Majority of Independents Don't Want 2024 Run: Poll (newsweek.com)

Unit2Sucks
Anyone else tired of hearing about hurricane season? Time to move forward and stop playing the victim.

This guy agrees.

bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
It's not an unsolvable case': has the Zodiac killer finally been found?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/30/zodiac-killer-jarett-kobek-california?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
bearister
…and the beat goes on.

https://abc7news.com/at-least-2-dead-2-injured-in-oakland-shooting-authorities-say/12286938/
okaydo

DiabloWags
Tony La Russa just retired.

Health issues.

Hall of Fame manager Tony La Russa announces retirement after multiple procedures on his pacemaker (yahoo.com)

DiabloWags

"This February, I had a pacemaker installed and was cleared by my doctors to begin spring training as scheduled. A periodic check of the device later identified a problem. During batting practice on August 30, I was informed of the issue, taken out of uniform and tested by doctors the next day. The solution was to update the pacemaker in Arizona and for me not to return as manager without medical clearance.

During an annual private exam after the first of the year, a second health issue also was diagnosed. I decided to delay confronting it until the off season. While I was inactive with the pacemaker, the second issue was analyzed. The result is that a corrective plan has been developed by my medical team and implementation has begun. I informed the White Sox of this second issue while I was out of uniform dealing with the pacemaker. As I have stated previously, I continue to request privacy related to my health issues and appreciate those who have respected that request. My overall prognosis is good, and I want to thank everyone who has reached out to me with well wishes related to my health.

At no time this season did either issue negatively affect my responsibilities as White Sox manager. However, it has become obvious that the length of the treatment and recovery process for this second health issue makes it impossible for me to be the White Sox manager in 2023. The timing of this announcement now enables the front office to include filling the manager position with their other off-season priorities.

Our team's record this season is the final reality. It is an unacceptable disappointment. There were some pluses, but too many minuses. In the Major Leagues, you either do or you don't. Explanations come across as excuses. Respect and trust demand accountability, and during my managerial career, I understood that the ultimate responsibility for each minus belongs to the manager. I was hired to provide positive, difference-making leadership and support. Our record is proof. I did not do my job.

The 2020 and 2021 seasons were important positive steps for this organization ending with playoff baseball. I take pride in the 2021 season because our team dealt with the pressure of being labeled as favorite by earning a division championship and posting winning records in each of the season's six months. In 2022, we have some movement in the wrong direction. The key now is to figure out what is right versus what is wrong. I'm convinced that the process will be productive, and the players will be receptive. The future for this team remains bright.

At no time have I been disappointed or upset with White Sox fans, including those who at times chanted "Fire Tony." They come to games with passion for our team and a strong desire to win. Loud and excited when we win, they rightly are upset when we play poorly. A great example of this support came in Game 3 of last year's division series. No disrespect intended to any of my other teams and their fans, but that was the most electric crowd I ever experienced.

Finally, I am sincerely disappointed that I am leaving without the opportunity to finish what I was brought in to do. I still appreciate the chance to come back home to the White Sox and leave today with many more good memories than disappointments.

As I have said many times during my career, no manager has ever had more good fortune than I have.

Thank you."
concordtom
Tony LaRussa should submit an application for the open position of Trump Speechwriter!
He'd not win another World Series, but he would win a Nobel Prize!
concordtom
MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

73% want you to not post here anymore.
okaydo

MinotStateBeav
concordtom said:

MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

73% want you to not post here anymore.
concordtom
Lol.
Not sure exactly what that is, but I approve.
Good sense of humor.

27% approve.
Unit2Sucks
I guess Republicans have moved beyond just doing genital checks and are now asking for menstrual cycle records for young girls in sports. Handmaid's tale closer every day.

Eastern Oregon Bear
Unit2Sucks said:

I guess Republicans have moved beyond just doing genital checks and are now asking for menstrual cycle records for young girls in sports. Handmaid's tale closer every day.

Yet another right wing tactical nuclear solution to a nearly imperceptible problem.
concordtom
Unit2Sucks said:

Omg, who's teeing up the lawsuit? That's incredible.
My second daughter didn't get her period until her sophomore year (16) and was very nervous there was something wrong with her. Had this been hanging over her, she would have been worse!

I really don't understand "the right" anymore. They are so Wrong.
concordtom
okaydo said:

Wow.
His father also won a Nobel Prize!
How many times has that happened?
Ken Griffey Sr/Jr
The Curry family
Lebron trying to make it with his son…

But what jumped out even more is that "he has a brother from his father, also born in 1955.
Hmmm. During daddy's heydays he was snooping around. I suppose we've seen that before.
concordtom
82gradDLSdad said:

concordtom said:

I never thought I'd laugh about chess.
But this was funny.
Some theorize that people can be so desperate to win at chess that they shove electronic "beads" up their butts to receive vibration signals from a friend in the audience who has had a computer indicate the best next move.
Well written, as I had no idea where this story was headed.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/heres-why-world-chess-champion-magnus-carlsen-is-accusing-a-19-year-old-grandmaster-of-cheating-163803145.html

And then here…

Another anonymous comedian:

Accuser Carlsen on left.
Accused upstart Neimann on right.

Carlsen is from Norway. World #1.
Neimann is just 19, born in SF, attended school in SoCal and Del Rey elementary in Orinda (me too, for 3 years!) Of Hawaiian and Danish descent, lived in Netherlands and NYC.

This story has only just begun!

Anal beads could explain that hair. My excuse is always...Flowbee.

Update to the story for those interested.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/chesss-largest-website-reportedly-says-hans-niemann-cheated-in-more-than-100-games-after-investigation-205907511.html
okaydo
concordtom
That's a good read!
Tinder date Dude shows up at her place, gets his D sucked, then she duck tapes his wrists and ankles, to which he consented. But then she whips out a knife and he is scared for his life and demands to be let go.
She gets on top of him in her bed, cuts him on the arm and….
….she falls asleep, he frees himself, and escapes.

Two questions:

Was she able to get him hard enough to rape him? Like, did they do IT?
I thought it was always the guy who fell asleep after(?)

Q3: what sick upbringing did she have which taught her that that was a turn on?

Crazy!
okaydo
concordtom
Supreme Court taking on 2 cases to do with how sites like BI gets to or has to deal with our user posts.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/how-the-supreme-court-could-break-the-internet-as-we-know-it-161539011.html
okaydo
concordtom
Wow
Almost halftime already at 7:45am!!
okaydo
okaydo
Unit2Sucks
This is crazy. She needs to resign and everyone else who was in that conversation should be gone as well. This is a huge story.

She also said crazy racist stuff about Mexicans from Oaxaca and said the Mexican DA is "with the blacks".
concordtom
Tulsi Gabbard announces she's leaving the Democrat Party. Rips on the party going out the door.
My first reaction was, "What is she even doing now, like, does anyone care?"

So, I looked her up:
FORMER representative from Hawaii.
And then this - Oh, gee, what wonderful (promo) timing, Gabbi!
Way to put yourself back in the news cycle!

"The Tulsi Gabbard Show"
Ha ha ha ha....

sycasey
We all basically knew Tulsi's move was coming about five years ago.

It's pretty funny that some leftists (Yogi) once thought she was the real deal.
OsoDorado
concordtom said:

Tulsi Gabbard announces she's leaving the Democrat Party. Rips on the party going out the door.
My first reaction was, "What is she even doing now, like, does anyone care?"

So, I looked her up:
FORMER representative from Hawaii.
And then this - Oh, gee, what wonderful (promo) timing, Gabbi!
Way to put yourself back in the news cycle!

"The Tulsi Gabbard Show"
Ha ha ha ha....

Gabbard was a always a "DINO" (is that even an acronym that is being used?). Hasta la vista baby, and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Now you can freely support Herschel Walker and the other unprincipled MAGA apologists....
concordtom
Ha ha.
I'd like to see Hershel and Tulsi out on a date.
He might even try to impregnate her.
First Page Last Page
Page 107 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.