Breaking News

980,172 Views | 11775 Replies | Last: 32 min ago by movielover
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

Europe would love the coal right now, so would China.

Is this a pivot from focusing on the fact Joe Manchin's soul has the odor of sulfur?

When more voters know what color the Kardashians bleach their cloaca than know how many senators each state has, America richly deserves a Red tsunami as well as the tRump/MTG ticket "winning" in a rigged election in 2024.

After Republicans trim the safety net (Medicare and Social Security), the working class buffoons that put him in office are going to realize, too late like tRump University enrollees, that they are living examples of Sonny Corleone's greatest fear for his brother Michael: They came out of the toilet with just their dicks in their hands.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
bearister said:

movielover said:

Is this a pivot from focusing on the fact Joe Manchin's soul has the odor of sulphur?

He probably has offshore accounts ... allegations that many have made about our Congress. But we know they come into office OK financially, and leave as millionaires. Many seem to get and make timely stock picks. Then when pushed out or on their last leg, they become lobbyists. Not to mention family members raking in the dough. Both Rs and Ds. The best Congress $$$ can buy. America Last.
DiabloWags
bearister said:

movielover said:

Is this a pivot from focusing on the fact Joe Manchin's soul has the odor of sulphur?

Too bad I can still see the IGNORANT comments made by people on this blog that I have on IGNORE.

China produces a TON of COAL.

Production hit a record 2,929 million tonnes in the first eight months of 2022.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/china-digs-deep-raise-coal-output-record-high-2022-09-20/#:~:text=Production%20hit%20a%20record%202%2C929,16).
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
movielover
Can you run a Porsche on it?
movielover
Southeast running low on diesel.

Unit2Sucks
movielover said:

Figures you would cite a fake doctor who was the only pollster who thought Trump would win in 2020. Anyone can pretend to be a pollster and just project what they want to happen, it takes a special person to think anyone cares.

The polls may very well all be off for any variety of reasons, but this joker who pretends to have a PhD didn't magically become a reliable pollster over night. Enjoy your confirmation bias.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-cites-questionable-pollster-to-back-up-clai-illegitimate-election-results-2020-11
oski003
DiabloWags said:

bearister said:

movielover said:

Too bad I can still see the IGNORANT comments made by people on this blog that I have on IGNORE.

China produces a TON of COAL.

Production hit a record 2,929 million tonnes in the first eight months of 2022.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/china-digs-deep-raise-coal-output-record-high-2022-09-20/#:~:text=Production%20hit%20a%20record%202%2C929,16).

Of course China produces a ton of coal, Obama signed a treaty that allows them to do so while the U.S. lowers emissions and pays other countries to do the same.
movielover
Obama, the self-professed "smartest man in the room" who ...

- wants Iran to go nuclear (Valerie Jarrett?)
- made our DOJ hyper-partisan (see Eric Holder)
- won't leave DC and wanted a 3rd term
- what's up w the stuttering?
- gave Big Pharma a pass during "HC reform"
- has Valerie Jarrett (Obama's Brain) living in his house for 14 years
cbbass1
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

Joe Biden yesterday declared that all coal-fired electricity plants in the U.S would be shut down. ... "we're going to be shutting these plants down all across America and having wind and solar."

Democrat Joe Manchin big mad.

Manchin gave Biden the vote he needed for the so-called "Inflation Reduction Act" - AKA the climate change investment act that will eliminate all oil, coal and natural gas development,

Joe Manchin press release.

"President Biden's comments are not only outrageous and divorced from reality, they ignore the severe economic pain the American people are feeling because of rising energy costs. Comments like these are the reason the American people are losing trust in President Biden and instead believes he does not understand the need to have an all in energy policy that would keep our nation totally energy independent and secure. It seems his positions change depending on the audience and the politics of the day. Politicizing our nation's energy policies would only bring higher prices and more pain for the American people.

"Let me be clear, this is something the President has never said to me. Being cavalier about the loss of coal jobs for men and women in West Virginia and across the country who literally put their lives on the line to help build and power this country is offensive and disgusting. The President owes these incredible workers an immediate and public apology and it is time he learn a lesson that his words matter and
have consequences."

https://www.manchin.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/manchin-reacts-to-bidens-outrageous-coal-comments
Sorry, I'm too busy being outraged about the plight of the poor buggy whip makers to have time to focus on coal workers.

Seriously, the handwriting has been on the wall about the eventual demise of the coal industry for over 50 years. Only fools fail to see it would be better to seek employment in other less dangerous lines of work. They may have to move, but there are plenty of other nice places to live besides West Virginia.
What even the "Liberal Media" refuses to tell you is that Joe Manchin & his family own & run a coal company.

No idea why Schumer & the Dems thought that Manchin should be Chairman of the Energy & Natural Resources Committee....
Eastern Oregon Bear
cbbass1 said:

movielover said:

Joe Biden yesterday declared that all coal-fired electricity plants in the U.S would be shut down. ... "we're going to be shutting these plants down all across America and having wind and solar."

Manchin gave Biden the vote he needed for the so-called "Inflation Reduction Act" - AKA the climate change investment act that will eliminate all oil, coal and natural gas development,

"President Biden's comments are not only outrageous and divorced from reality, they ignore the severe economic pain the American people are feeling because of rising energy costs. Comments like these are the reason the American people are losing trust in President Biden and instead believes he does not understand the need to have an all in energy policy that would keep our nation totally energy independent and secure. It seems his positions change depending on the audience and the politics of the day. Politicizing our nation's energy policies would only bring higher prices and more pain for the American people.

"Let me be clear, this is something the President has never said to me. Being cavalier about the loss of coal jobs for men and women in West Virginia and across the country who literally put their lives on the line to help build and power this country is offensive and disgusting. The President owes these incredible workers an immediate and public apology and it is time he learn a lesson that his words matter and
have consequences."

https://www.manchin.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/manchin-reacts-to-bidens-outrageous-coal-comments
Sorry, I'm too busy being outraged about the plight of the poor buggy whip makers to have time to focus on coal workers.

Seriously, the handwriting has been on the wall about the eventual demise of the coal industry for over 50 years. Only fools fail to see it would be better to seek employment in other less dangerous lines of work. They may have to move, but there are plenty of other nice places to live besides West Virginia.
What even the "Liberal Media" refuses to tell you is that Joe Manchin & his family own & run a coal company.

No idea why Schumer & the Dems thought that Manchin should be Chairman of the Energy & Natural Resources Committee....
They needed Manchin's vote, so they had to put him in a position to protect his coal company.
cbbass1

cbbass1 said:

movielover said:

have consequences."

They needed Manchin's vote, so they had to put him in a position to protect his coal company.
Of course. And Manchin expresses his gratitude by destroying the "Biden Agenda" (which was never Biden's Agenda)!
Big C

my good friend concortom long ago sold me on the importance of proper post/thread/topic/board organization, when he came up with his brilliant idea (and rationale) for the "obituaries" thread

with that in mind, i'm wondering if perhaps we could please confine this thread to "breaking news"

the fate of the free world might be dependent on us doing this
Eastern Oregon Bear
Big C said:

my good friend concortom long ago sold me on the importance of proper post/thread/topic/board organization, when he came up with his brilliant idea (and rationale) for the "obituaries" thread

with that in mind, i'm wondering if perhaps we could please confine this thread to "breaking news"

Around here, we don't break news. We just lightly sprain news.
MinotStateBeav
Breaking News: Fetterman comes out against Roe V Wade. Based.

Cal88
movielover said:

Can you run a Porsche on it?
The Germans run much of their cars and WW2 machinery on coal-based synthetic fuel...
Cal88
DiabloWags said:

Unit2Sucks said:

movielover said:

Meta / Facebook shares drop 25% today.
What planet are you on?

There are so many conservatives on BI that mishear or misunderstand things and rush hear to post it. Did you misunderstand something that Dr. Sean Hannity said during his show? Or perhaps you were listening to a rally speech by Dr. Donald J. Trump?

You should maybe fact check things yourself before posting because you have a very casual relationship with facts.

There's nothing like someone posting about an "event" that was 10 days ago on October 26th and posting as if it was "current" news. That has got to be one of the strangest things that I've ever seen posted on Bearinsider.
I really makes you wonder where they get their news from.

I thought it was bad enough seeing someone "welch" on a bet that they themselves created the terms on.
And now this???

Meta's meltdown is very much front-page news, last week, this week, and the next, the company is starting a round of massive layoff this week. Meta is apparently the worst-performing company in the entire S&P 500 in 2022!!!

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/11/06/meta-could-begin-large-scale-layoffs-this-week-report-says.html

Musk laying off thousands at Twitter = erratic clown billionaire in over his head!

Zuckerborg laying off thousands at Meta = shrewd rational businessman not afraid to make hard choices...
movielover
Biden says there will be "no more drilling".

Biden stumbles on stage and is heckled at campaign for Kathy Hochul https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11397113/Biden-says-no-drilling-stumbles-interrupted-heckler-campaign-Kathy-Hochul.html?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton
MinotStateBeav
movielover said:

Biden says there will be "no more drilling".

Biden stumbles on stage and is heckled at campaign for Kathy Hochul https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11397113/Biden-says-no-drilling-stumbles-interrupted-heckler-campaign-Kathy-Hochul.html?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton
bearister
San Francisco is rodent-infested - Axios San Francisco

https://www.axios.com/local/san-francisco/2022/11/07/san-francisco-rodent-infestation

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
okaydo
DiabloWags
This guy looks like a total LOSER.

Tyson Foods CFO arrested after drunkenly entering random woman's home and sleeping in her bed, police say (yahoo.com)

MinotStateBeav
That's why you buy a Mypillow, you won't want to sleep in other people's beds.

concordtom
Gee,
I noticed you were gone for 7-days and several hours.
Hmmmm.
Sometimes, time in the penalty box is good time for reflection.

Let's all do our best to make BI a good place.
It's all on "us".

concordtom
DiabloWags said:

Tyson Foods CFO arrested after drunkenly entering random woman's home and sleeping in her bed, police say (yahoo.com)

That guy looks way to young to be CEO of Tyson Foods.
What, are they going digital?
concordtom
You, too, can watch Lakers in the room where Flea once watched them.

What a great selling point!
I wanna be like Flea!

(Come on, people, act like you've been there before.)
movielover
People are angry about runaway inflation, school lockdowns, a proxy war w Russia, sky high food prices, an open border with 5 Million new illegal immigrants lured in within 2 years, rampant homelessness, unending vaxxs, and more.

Yes, online contributes to it for some.
concordtom
movielover said:

Biden stumbles on stage

My, you have NO respect for the elderly!
DiabloWags
concordtom said:

DiabloWags said:

That guy looks way to young to be CEO of Tyson Foods.
What, are they going digital?

CFO.
There's a big difference.
CFO's are a dime a dozen.
concordtom
Big C said:

Thx, but just like people, all good threads must die.
Okay, just kidding.
This ship will turn back eventually.
Until then…

wraptor347
Where are you getting that immigration number? 5m in 2 years!? The estimated total number of illegal immigrants is ~10-12m and has been for the past couple decades. You think that suddenly ballooned to 15-17m?

The majority of new illegal immigrants are entering the country legally and overstaying visas, which, for obvious reasons, hasn't happened as much the past couple years.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/04/13/key-facts-about-the-changing-u-s-unauthorized-immigrant-population/
movielover
You're not up on the news or facts.
Cal88
wraptor347 said:

Where are you getting that immigration number? 5m in 2 years!? The estimated total number of illegal immigrants is ~10-12m and has been for the past couple decades. You think that suddenly ballooned to 15-17m?

The majority of new illegal immigrants are entering the country legally and overstaying visas, which, for obvious reasons, hasn't happened as much the past couple years.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/04/13/key-facts-about-the-changing-u-s-unauthorized-immigrant-population/

The number of illegal immigrants is a rolling number, as the majority of illegals from a decade or two ago eventually normalize their situation.
movielover
The original poster is way off in 2 ways. I'll post some facts in an hour or so.
concordtom
movielover said:

Obama, the self-professed "smartest man in the room" who ...

- wants Iran to go nuclear (Valerie Jarrett?)
- made our DOJ hyper-partisan (see Eric Holder)
- won't leave DC and wanted a 3rd term
- what's up w the stuttering?
- gave Big Pharma a pass during "HC reform"
- has Valerie Jarrett (Obama's Brain) living in his house for 14 years

Hello, BearFarce.
First Page Last Page
Page 118 of 337

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.